All Comments on 'A Girl on the Bus'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Been There Done That***

Good memories. Thanks for the reminder!!

Sara2000ZSara2000Zabout 4 years ago
Very nice

So gentle - lovely, EB, thanks

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 4 years ago

Nicely written -- the visual description, the repetition. Just the right degree of lust. Very light. Everything rings true. I can easily imagine seeing this, like a short movie.

EvelynEdenEvelynEdenabout 4 years ago
Beautifully written

The imagery is gorgeous and the writing is provoking in all the right ways. A lovely read.

SamScribbleSamScribbleabout 4 years ago

Nice! I feel as if I have just watched a short movie - and now I am wondering what might happen tomorrow morning.

Vix_GiovanniVix_Giovanniabout 4 years ago

Five stars. I feel like a passenger on the bus, very nice.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

Delightful story! Too bad the bus didn't lurch causing her to fall unto his lap.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 4 years ago

Well described, EB. I was right there with you. Could even smell the bus.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Nice

Ships that pass in the night, maybe is all it will be, but talking is a gentle start.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 4 years ago

For such few words, it's very descriptive and a sweet encounter that could someday develop into more. Very well done.

5I

holliday1960holliday1960about 4 years ago
In agreement with others...

this is superb writing. Very enjoyable.

JerseyGirlDownUnderJerseyGirlDownUnderabout 4 years ago
So clear the scene

Lovely writing, EB. Indeed I was seated across the aisle, watching the exchange intently. I hope it leads somewhere, but if not the vignette is concise, precise.

dmallorddmallordabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story, very much! So keen an eye for the tiniest eye for details. I would never have thought of counting her pulse in the manner you have described. Excellent.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

Love the way you capture the many possibilities of an encounter - from lots of connection to absolutely nothing. Judging by the list of sequels I am hoping it is not the latter....

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year ago

You really captured the scene, and in so few words. Excellent!

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Daydreaming & desire.

'Red' is an important color in your writings, so are ponytails.

Your imagination & craftsmanship touch all of my senses. Thank you. xox

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi4 months ago

I love how you can paint such a vivid picture with so few words. A wonderful story and an inspiration to other writers, for sure!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES