A Girl’s Fantasies Pt. 01

Story Info
I have some fun with my dom.
1.3k words
4.52
10.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are age 18 and over.

I stood in the centre of the room, my short slip dress stopping just short of revealing my panties. My hands gripped the hem, fingers brushing my pussy ever so lightly through my panties. I wasn't wet yet, but I was getting there, and already the movement was exciting me. Barely the implication of touching, and my mind was already beginning to go wild.

"Did I say you can touch?" His voice was level, without overt anger, but instantly my heart caught in my throat, and I pressed my hands to the side of my dress.

"No, sir." I replied.

"Did I tell you to stop? Keep touching." He tucked his thumbs into his belt loops, a cold look on his face. I began touching again, and this time felt the dampness under the fabric. Being under his gaze, hearing his voice, it turned me into a submissive ready to be shaped like clay into the perfect toy, his slut.

He just kept staring, as I intensified my rubbing, circling my clit.

"Take off your dress and underwear, then lick your fingers and rub your nipples."

"Yes sir." I did as I was told, deftly slipping the dress off my shoulders and stepping out of it, kicking it aside. I turned around, presenting my ass to him, and slid my panties down, the fabric rustling against my knee high socks.

Again, I stepped out and kicked the panties aside, then turned back to face him. I licked the length of my finger, imaging it was his finger, his dick. Just as long as it was him, I wouldn't care. Rubbing one nipple, I sucked on my other finger, never breaking eye contact with him.

He didn't react, just remained there, staring. He turned and sat on the sofa, his legs apart. The bulge of his dick under his pants was impossible to ignore. He beckoned me with a single finger, and the similarity of the motion to when he was fingering me did not slip my memory.

I walked towards him, his huge hands grasped my hips and pulled me down to straddle him. His bulge pressed welcomingly against my wet pussy, and I exhaled shakily. It was electric, setting my pussy throbbing more fiercely than before.

"Grind on me. Grind your dripping wet pussy against my dick, feel it get hard. Show me how much you want it, show me what a good slut you are. You want it, don't you? You can feel it, just under my pants, ready for you. But sluts have to prove they want it. So prove it."

All whilst he was talking, I obeyed. Lightly at first, then more fiercely, until I was practically dry humping him, panting, running my hands down the front of his shirt, my fingers grasping at the impression of his muscles, grabbing his tie. And still, his face remained nonchalant.

Finally, he moaned, "Stop." And I did. Sitting up eagerly, my neediness, my denied pussy willing me to please him. To obey, for the privilege of receiving his dick.

"Get on your knees in the centre of the room."

I turned, dropping to my knees. The floor was cold but it didn't matter. Discomfort proved I wanted it, that I was a good slut, deserving his cock.

He unbuckled his belt, "Hold out your hands." He wrapped the belt around my wrists. "Is that too tight?" he asked staring into my eyes.

"No sir." I answered to him.

"Good. Open your mouth." l obeyed him.

He unzipped his pants and his dick brushed against my open lips. He circled my mouth, his free hand holding my face. Then, he slipped it in. His dick filled my mouth, and immediately I got to work with my tongue. Circling the tip, running along his cock. My lips wrapped fully around his dick, and I began moving my head back and forth. Without thinking, my throat opened wide and I took him fully inside my mouth, a moan from him was my reward.

He'd been running his fingers through my hair, and now his grip locked like a vice. His composure returned, his grip loosened, and he pulled his dick free, a long tangle of drool running from the tip to my mouth.

"I hope you got it wet enough, princess."

I bit my lip.

Roughly, he threw me forward. Just barely raising my hands in time, gasping as his hand hit my ass cheek. When he ran a finger across my pussy lips, without meaning to, I pushed back into his touch, willing him to move closer, silently begging him to enter my body.

"Oh, god. Please." I unconsciously moaned out. He slapped my ass again, gaining a moan from me. "Did I tell you to speak?"

"No, sir." I replied, he slapped me again.

"Then why did you speak?"

"Because it felt so good, sir."

"Felt? You mean this doesn't feel good?" He punctuated his words.

"No, it does sir. It feels amazing. I'm sorry."

"You ungrateful little slut." He hit me once again, but that didn't hurt anywhere close to the disappointment in his voice. "That's what you are, aren't you? A dirty little slut. A whore. So desperate for my cock that you won't even endure a tiny bit of punishment."

He touched me, between my pussy lips, he ran his finger up and down the wet, dripping mess. And I went wild.

"I want you to beg for me. Beg for my dick."

"Please, sir."

"Not good enough."

"Please, I need your cock. I need it, so badly. Please, at least let me feel it. Just brush it against my pussy, like your fingers. I don't even need it inside me, just to feel it. I need your cock."

His fingers moved to my clit.

"Please sir I need you. I need your cock and your cum. I want to feel your cock. I want to taste you again. Taste your cum. Fuck, please. Please let me suck your cock. Fuck me, please, please fuck me, I want you to fill me up until you burst. Turn me into your little cumslut. Cover your cock in my pussy juice then put it in my mouth so I can taste myself on you."

"Well then," he said, his fingers halting on my clit. "hen you put it like that."

With one hand he thrust my head into the floor, and with the other, he gripped my ass and then he was inside me.

His groin slapping against my ass, his dick thrusting in and out of my pussy.

"Touch yourself. Show me what a needy slut you are."

I did as I was told, squeezing my tits and my nipples, then turning to my pussy and clit. It was hard to with my hands tied up but I figured it out.

Between his dick and his voice, my fingers on my clit, his hands pulling my hair and occasionally spanking my ass, it was soon too much.

"Oh my god. Oh, oh my...god. God, oh my god. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh, thank you. Thank you sir. Thank you so so much sir."

"What are you?"

"I'm a slut. I'm a dirty little slut. Your whore, your cumslut. I'm a goddamn whore, s-mmmph."

He pulled his dick from my pussy and slid it into my mouth, cutting off my voice. I could taste myself and his cum. It filled my mouth with the salty, sticky taste, and I swallowed it greedily. Anything for him, to please him.

"Ohhh, fuck." He continued to moan, sucking in shallow breaths before he finally slipped my blindfold off.

"No, you're not a slut. You're a good girl, baby. A princess. My princess."