Making Her His Breeder

Story Info
Friends with benefits, Chris takes full advantage this time.
4k words
4.71
237.5k
602

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This isn't in my usual style, but this was a request from a reader who gave me permission to post it on here.

Also due to character limits, here is the full summary:

Chris and Autumn have been friends for years, but now have an on and off friends with benefits thing when they're single, where they take turns role-playing or doing scenes for each other. It's Autumn's turn and Chris has a surprise for her.

- - - - - - - - -

As his hands trailed down Autumn's sides, sending shivers of anticipation through her body, Chris lightly nibbled a spot on her naked shoulder. His beard scraped against her skin as he delivered a nip that had her gasping at the sudden pooling of warmth between her legs. And, when his calloused fingers ghosted over her bare stomach, before his palm came to rest possessively over where her womb was, Autumn felt an even stronger rush of arousal as she realized what he role play he was starting up for her.

He knew of her breeding kink, he had even helped her with it a few times, and he always knew what to say to help her find a mind numbing orgasm. It was one of the rare times he would go bareback for her, but she was on the pill so she was fine. In reality she knew she wasn't ready for a kid, but damn if he didn't get her good and soaked with his words. Even when she had a boyfriend who would feed into it for her, they were never as good as Chris. Ready for a kid or not, the thought of that gorgeous man putting a baby in her always gave her a case of sore ovaries.

"Still taking your pills, Aut?" His voice, made husky by his own arousal, questioned by her ear just before the tip of his tongue traced the shell of her ear. Autumn nodded as she leaned back against his broad chest while the hand on her abdomen began to rub soft circles over the area. "You up for a little risk tonight sweetheart?" As he questioned her his other hand cupped her naked breast and rolled a tender nipple between two fingers, drawing a breathy moan from her.

"God yes... Please Chris, I want to feel you cum inside me," she replied as she reached behind herself to stroke the half mast cock pressing against her ass. She was rewarded with a deep moan that had her pussy clenching in anticipation. "Want to feel your cum leaking out of me."

"Uh-uh doll." He lightly pinched her nipple before moving to the neglected one. "I brought something special for you tonight." He nipped her earlobe as he massaged her breast, while his other hand moved down to the triangle between her legs. His finger teased through her folds, testing her wetness while also serving to make her moan and push her aching pussy against his hand. "We're not wasting a single drop tonight princess."

Autumn lost her ability to respond when two fingers dipped into her welcoming heat and began slowly thrusting in and out of her. The palm of Chris's hand massaged her clit while his fingers curled inside of her passage, stroking that sweet spot inside of her that made her see stars.

"Chris!" She gasped at the deep stroking and grabbed at the arm of the hand that was currently pinching and rolling her tender nipple. "Oh god... Chris, ease up the nipples tonight."

"Little sore...right?" He removed his fingers from inside of her and moaned around his fingers as he used his mouth to clean them off. "A bit over sensitive?"

Autumn moved out of his hold and turned to face him. "How did you know?"

A dark smirk tugged at his lips as he put his hands on her hips and walked her backwards to her bed. "It's been two weeks since your last period Autumn," his voice was low as he spoke to her, "your nipples are always so sensitive around the time your body would be ovulating." He grinned when he saw how wide her pupils had blown as he spoke to her. "And tonight I fully plan on giving your body what it wants. Now, be a good little breeder, get on your hands on knees for me."

Autumn obeyed without words, turning away from him to crawl into her bed so she could get on her hands and knees. She was so turned on by him timing out when she'd be most fertile that she couldn't think straight. All of the times he'd given her dirty talk, he'd never gone so far with it; she was not at all about to complain.

Chris moved onto the bed behind her and teased the head of his cock up and down her slit, gathering and spreading her juices. "Fuck sweetheart," he moaned as he stroked his cock to spread her wetness over his length, "already so wet for me. Knew you wanted this."

Autumn whimpered with need as she pushed her hips back to him, desperate to spread open by the thick cock in his hand. "God yes, I want it," she responded, her voice begging, "Fuck me, Chris, knock me up."

Chris dragged his cock head through her folds once more before lining up and pushing in. Her walls squeezed his cock in welcome as he sank all the way in, stretching and filling her in ways no one ever could. As his cock bottomed out deep inside of her, both parties moaned at the feeling of being joined so perfectly.

"Shit Autumn," he moaned as he felt her walls sucking at his cock, "so fucking good."

Autumn moved away some and then pushed back, moaning as his cock disappeared back inside of her. "Please Chris..."

"That eager for me to fill you up?" He teased her as he took hold of her hips and began finding himself a rhythm to build them both up.

She moaned out an affirmative response as she began moving back against his thrusts, enjoying the feeling of his balls swinging against her with each of his deep thrusts. "Love it when you -- oh fuck! - cum in me. Feels so good." She worked her walls around his cock as he fucked her, and gave an extra tight squeeze when he fisted her hair and began using it to help draw her back into his thrusts.

"That's it Aut, squeeze my cock like a good bitch."

Autumn cried out in a mix of shock and pleasure when one of his hands came down on her ass. "Shit!" Spurred on by his actions and words, she made it a point to squeeze him as he drew back, desperate to get his load to fill her.

She whined as his thrusts slowed to deliberate, teasing, agonizing thrusts. "Wh...What? What are you-"

"Shhh," he crooned softly as he kept up his slow movements, "I have something to tell you, then I'll pick right back up. Gonna be a good girl and listen for me?"

Autumn nodded as she gave a breathy moan when he drew out slowly and then pushed back in, just as slow. "O...Okay..."

"Remember how I said I brought something special for you tonight?" He bit his lip to fight back a moan as her pussy squeezed his cock when he withdrew it, and then as she answered him, pushed back in to break off her words in a moan. "That's it baby, so good... Brought you a plug doll." He chuckled softly when he felt her walls flutter around his cock.

"Why...oh god," she moaned softly, "why did you bring a plug?"

"Told you...not wasting a single drop tonight."

He released her hair as he thrust back into her, then leaned over her to wrap his arm around her middle and draw her up onto her knees while he stayed buried inside of her. He wrapped his arms around her to hold her flush against him. They both took a moment to enjoy the new, tight angle before a hand strayed down to her abdomen again and he spoke by her ear.

"I switched out your pills when you got your new prescription."

Autumn's half-lidded eyes snapped open wide in shock as her pussy clenched tightly at his words. "What?"

Chris's hand stroked over her belly as he chuckled softly. "I got fake ones and switched the packets. You've been taking sugar pills Autumn," he tugged on her earlobe with his teeth as the fingers of his other hand found her clit and began rubbing slow circles over the sensitive nub, "and tonight, after you milk my cock dry, I'm plugging you to make sure I breed you up."

Autumn couldn't stop herself from squeezing around him with a breathy moan as a thrill shot through her at the thought of him manipulating her body like that. "You wouldn't...you didn't -- oh!" She cried out when he delivered a harder than usual bite to her shoulder, guaranteed to leave a bruise.

"I did." The finality with which he spoke had a tremor coursing over her body. "I switched the last pack too princess, and I've been taking pills to increase my count. We're making a baby tonight."

Autumn found herself being eased back down on her hands and knees before Chris began moving inside of her again, drawing more moans from her as he used her body. Her thoughts were scattered, unable to form a coherent thought past the fact that he was actually trying to knock her up. She rocked back into his thrusts, desperate in her lust haze to get him to cum in her, to take every risky drop into her fertile womb. "Chris," she moaned, "harder!"

"That's it," he praised her as he gave her what she wanted and began thrusting harder into her, smacking his cock against her cervix repeatedly, "that's my good little bitch." He would've worried he was hurting her, but the way she was moaning for him and squeezing his cock let him know she was okay.

That was one thing about sex with her that he enjoyed, he never had to hold back with her. She liked being treated rough in the sack, and that was the one area he liked being rough with a woman. And after what she did for him on the last role play night, he wanted to give her everything she desired. He may not have actually switched her pills, or taken pills to increase the chances of a baby, but it's what got her going so he was happy to convince her it was what she was getting. The one thing he did say that was true, was that he had brought a plug for her. He remembered she had talked about it being something she'd wanted but no guy had been willing to do for her, not wanting something else to be inside their woman. They were idiots.

But he had to admit, seeing her get this worked up over the threat of actually getting pregnant, rather than just talking about it, was having an unexpected effect on him. Yeah he was enjoying sex with Autumn, he always did, but something about her being so worked up over him claiming her in such a way had his cock leaking copiously inside of her before he'd even reached his orgasm. He wasn't close, but he was getting there quicker the more worked up she got. And thinking about her actually growing with his child had his balls starting to tense up as he thrust harder into her.

When did he start getting into this the same way she did?

Autumn worked herself back against his thrusts as he took her, moaning his name along with a few obscenities as his actions got just as desperate for his release as hers were. Thoughts of his hand on her pregnant belly while he fucked her from behind began filling her head. She knew it was wrong to think about Chris like this, but the picture he had painted for her left little room for anyone else right now. In her mind it was his child growing inside of her, growing her belly and making her breasts swell as they filled with milk for the life they started. The life he made sure that would start by switching her pills and taking some to increase the chances of breeding her. God she was so fucked. She wanted a baby with him, wanted his cum to ruin her for others.

She cried out as her orgasm took her by surprise, making her pussy squeeze and flutter around his cock as he kept moving, fucking her through her orgasm as he chased his.

"Fuck...almost...so close...fuck."

Chris's fingertips dug into the flesh of her hips as he drew her back into one final thrust, sheathing his cock in her fully as he spilled his release inside of her. Her name was a broken moan as his lips as she worked her inner muscles to eagerly milk his cock, which was jerking and pulsing inside of her as he filled her up. Each pulse sent small thrills of pleasure through Autumn as his own mind ran wild at thoughts of this not being pretend. He leaned over her and nipped her back before he reached under her stroked his hand over her stomach, moaning as he earned another squeeze from the pussy stretched over his cock, and used his fingers to attack her clit.

Autumn cried out and involuntarily squeezed this time as Chris attacked her oversensitive clit. "Chris stop! Too, fuck! Too m-much!"

"Not enough," he countered, his voice low and dark as he nipped her shoulder and kept up his ministrations. "Gotta make sure you take it all, doll. Make sure I breed you up."

His words pushed Autumn over the edge into another orgasm, this one more intense than the last. All of her renewed squirming and squeezing helped draw a final bit of cum from Chris, who gave a broken moan as he removed his fingers from her clit to before stroke that hand over her stomach.

"You're going to look so damn sexy when your tummy swells with our kid, Aut." He smirked to himself at how she shivered beneath him. "Put yourself down on your elbows for me, keep this ass in the air." He slowly drew back, wanting to enjoy her tightness as long as he could before the tip slipped out, bringing a trail of their fluids that still connected their bodies.

Autumn had begun to whine at the lost of his cock, but it quickly turned to a low moan as she felt him using his fingers to push back in the cum that been drawn out. "That's -- oh god -- that's new." She moaned again as he pushed more back in.

"Told you doll, tonight's different. Stay put."

Chris moved off the bed and left the room for the living room where he had left his overnight bag, and retrieved what he had brought with him. When he returned and found her as he had left her, he caressed her hip with his free hand. "So good for me, staying out and keeping that ass in the air."

"You know I'll always be good for you," she looked back over her shoulder at him with a playful grin. "Even though I do like it when you spank me."

Chris smiled and chuckled as he gave her ass a little smack, liking the way she bit her lip to muffle her moan. "Maybe next time doll, but this time, I got something else for you." He held up the plug so she could see it, and was rewarded by her eyes going wide, her pupils dilating as she obviously remembered the rest of what he had told her earlier.

"You were serious..."

"About all of it doll," he confirmed as he lined the plug up with her entrance and began easing it into her as he continued, "the pills, taking pills myself, plugging you up. You're my breeder now babe."

"Oh fuck." Autumn whimpered as her body heated up again at the picture he was painting for her.

"That's going to be my baby growing in you soon." He lightly tapped the end of the plug when it was in her, making her gasp and moan as she fisted the sheets by her head. "All this week, Aut... All week I'm going to keep you plugged up and full of my cum." His fingers began rubbing slow circles over her abused clit, making Autumn gasp and squirm a little. "But you'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes." The word was breathed out on a shaking exhale as she squeezed around the plug inside of her. "Want you to knock me up. Want to give you a baby."

"Think I'm going to stop at one?" He chuckled darkly behind her as he rubbed her clit faster, and added more pressure as his other hand reached under to grab and massage her breast. "No sweetheart, I called you my breeder for a reason."

Autumn's eyes went wide as she trembled at his words. "Wh-What?"

"Your body's mine now Aut, and I'm getting as many kids from you as I can." His fingers rolled and teased her sensitive nipple, making her squirm back against him. "Fuck, gonna have so much fun making sure I keep you pregnant. Everyone's going to know you belong to me."

"Please Chris," she whimpered as she pushed back against the erection she could feel growing against the curve of her ass, "plug me up with more."

Chris wasted no time in granting her pleas, removing the plug and replacing it with his cock that was growing harder as he thought about making sure more of his cum was inside of her when she was guaranteed to be fertile. They both moaned as he sank into her pussy, and Autumn squeezed around his thick cock.

"Oh god, how are you ready again?" She questioned before moaning as he drew out and then thrust back in.

"You, round with my child," he moaned and gave her hips a squeeze before he began moving, his thrusts slow and deep. "It's all I can think about, knocking you up... Making you carry my kid... Fuck, that's it, squeeze my cock baby." He slapped Autumn's ass and smirked at the way she pushed back against him. "Even poked a few holes before..." He hadn't really, but he knew she didn't know that. The way she nearly squeezed his soul out through his cock was his reward for the lie.

"You didn't..." She was so keyed up from his words and actions that his "confession" nearly drove her over the edge. "You wouldn't -- fuck!" She cried out as he gave an extra hard thrust.

"I did," he growled out as he picked up his pace and squeezed her hips even tighter. "Got disappointed each time nothing took." He slapped her ass harder and enjoyed the way her ass reddened from his palm. "Came so hard thinking about knocking you up with our baby."

Hearing him call it their baby, instead of just his, tapped some part of her fetish and she began fucking herself back, taking over the pace as good as she could from this position. She gave a whorish moan when he timed his thrusts with her pushing back, hitting that sweet spot inside of her as she desperately tried to get him off inside of her again. "Fill me," she begged, lost in her pleasure and the scene. "Please Evie, need your cum. Want to give you a son."

"Keep using my cock Aut," he panted softly as he slapped her ass again, "keep it up, almost there baby girl."

Autumn was so lost in her pleasure and her desire to give her friend a child, that when the coil tightening inside of her finally snapped all she could do was mindlessly continue to rock back on his cock, desperate to feel his hot seed claim her body once more. She didn't have to wait too long before Chris followed suit, her name mixed in with a few curses as he rode out his orgasm inside of her, pumping each spill of his seed deep inside of her where some primal part of his brain needed it to take root. To her credit, Autumn was doing what she could do to keep working her pussy around his cock, milking him for every last drop while panting softly into the bed.

"That's my good girl," he praised as he kissed along her spine, "keep milking me. Help me get you good and full before I put the plug back in." He moaned when she squeezed down on his cock. "Such a good little breeder..."

"Your breeder," she muttered almost incoherently before she gave a pitiful whine as his cock was slowly withdrawn from her body. But, the loss of his cock was easily forgotten when his fingers once again pushed in any fluids his cock had drawn out along the way. "Why is that so fucking hot? Shit Chris..." She moaned as the plug was returned to her tender pussy, keeping plenty of his cum trapped inside of her.

"Because you love me using your body the way it was meant for," he answered, grinned when she shivered, before he gently helped move her onto her back. He grabbed one of his pillows and helped get it up under her hips, keeping them raised as if he were genuinely trying to knock her up. He moved to lay next to her on his side with one arm propping his head up, while the other hand rubbed slow circles over her stomach. "How are you feeling gorgeous?"

A soft, noncommittal grunt was the only response Autumn could muster up in her sex drunk state, and she couldn't even make her eyes open all the way or at least focus. She was practically floating on a cloud as he kissed her shoulder, the scruff of his beard tickling her skin as it had earlier in the evening.

Even though the physical aspect was done, Chris wanted to drive home the game for his friend. "That's my good girl... Now, you lay there and rest. Let everything settle where it should and hopefully we won't have to try long for something to take." He smirked as her thighs squeezed together and she whimpered. "We'll have plenty of fun trying though, won't we princess?"

12