A Girl-Sized Cog in the Wheel

Story Info
Stacey find something unique about this particular cam site.
2.9k words
4.39
16.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't really certain how she'd gone down the rabbit hole. How does any man or woman alone in their bedroom at half-past midnight on a Friday night get onto cam sites? No one really looks for them -- you just surf around in a mellow pool of bored & brainless clicking, chips and beer, or occasionally, wine. She never deliberately went on them, partly because they were always so overly commoditised and full of shoddy feeds of bored, stale half-naked women, private rooms asking overpriced amounts to gain entry to watch them diddle themselves for all of four minutes straight or couples that just helped remind you that they were fucking and making money off of it while you were at home, alone, too lazy to bother fucking yourself.

And yet, here she was -- half past midnight, nearly-finished glass of wine on her desk, her hot laptop on her lap, dumbly scrolling through porn sites hoping half-heartedly that she'd come across the perfect man just staring right into her soul while he took three years to stroke himself off. You know -- something just for her that she'd get off with in about five minutes. It was like a needle in a dick-haystack, and even her libido was getting bored of her by this point, only it'd never let her sleep without satisfaction. Sadly, that felt further away than heaven itself.

Stacey was, at 23, a small girl, only coming up to about 5'6", with a short, straight, plain shock of brown shoulder-length hair and a thin, simple face. Her eyes were round and dark and rarely showed their true chocolate-brown colour except in the sun, when the shone with a sparkle of topaz and ruby around their edges. She was thin, flat, and what she preferred to call "travel-size for YOUR convenience!". Curled up, panties and a shirt her only clothes on a warm summer's night with her blanked looped lazily over her legs, she was flicking meanderingly through the net on her laptop on her lap which had betrayed her by finishing the last episode of her show on Netflix before she was tired enough to pack it in for the night.

She drained the few drops left in her glass and sighed as she swiped through pages online, starting with news she didn't want to read, followed up by videos she didn't pay attention to, until she'd ended up on porn sites. Now, here she was -- watching cam girls who looked as bored as she did lying in front of their crappy laptops, waiting for someone to send them virtual currency they'd never see hitting their wallets just to feel something inside them for a moment in time. She stared at one big-breasted girl, who was clearly wearing a blonde wig, as she rocked half-interestedly back and forth and tried to coax the three men lurking in her chat to pay for a vibe. Someone did; her reaction underwhelmed even Stacey's lowest of expectations.

She flicked through some more feeds idly, the index of one hand limply flicking at her wanting but untouched lips through her panties as she waited for magic to pick her up through her screen and fill her with lust. Site after site went by; a Russian woman with a lot of blood-red hair bounced her bosom on the screen, moaning something with such an accent that she couldn't understand it. Someone who sounded British was saying something to her chat about "so good to be a part of this" as she flicked by. A couple in their thirties came on next, and the naked man with a decent half-erection came through her tiny speakers just at the end of his sentence, saying something about "link in a chain." Stacey watched for a while, mostly for the cock, but when it looked like he'd just finished with his partner and wasn't going to be showing off for a while yet, she clicked away. She did save the tab, though, just in case she came back in twenty minutes to see him again. It was the best one she'd seen all night so far.

More cam girls came and went as Stacey clicked by. It was only really by accident that she listened in at all to one of them, practically dozing off in her upright spot on the bed. On screen, a red-headed girl with a lot of freckles all over her and only her panties on, typical cam-girl pink arial sticking up from the hem of them where no doubt a Bluetooth vibrator sat waiting to be activated by her chat, was smiling at the camera and bouncing happily. She continued speaking.

'I'm just really happy to be a part of this group, showing myself on cam with this awesome community of streamers -- another link in the chain that brings you meaning, ecstasy, and most importantly, back for more.' She smiled a rather attractive grin and said, 'So happy to be just another part of the endless chain. Just another girl lost to sex, to streaming for you all. I'm so happy to be on camera for you. I'm so happy to be talking to you. I'm so happy to be able to cum for you.' And then, for a few moments, it looked like she did just that. Blinking, Stacey frowned and clicked on from the girl's feed. What a strange thing to say... she thought. Too eager for money, most likely.

She hadn't noticed a vibrator donation come in, but she had thought she'd seen the girl buck and tense up a bit -- perhaps she was just faking it to keep her viewers intrigued? Coax one of them into funding a private room? Stacey shrugged as she clicked through the never-ending cycle of feeds. Truth be told, she probably could have just gotten up, gone and cleaned up and come back to settle down under the sheets and put on something she'd actually get off to, but she was too bored and lazy to even get up at this point, and the site, helpfully, was more than willing to keep showing her more possibilities to pay it money.

This time, a gorgeous black girl flicked up on screen. She was naked and spread wide, and one of her hands was playing in gentle circles around her clit, her wide-stretched labia practically shining pink. She'd clearly just been through a decent session, and she was breathing a little heavily as she spoke down her body to the camera. 'I'm really glad to be a part of this group. Another link in the chain of pleasure, giving you something to enjoy, something to-' Grunting, Stacey clicked off her feed. An Asian woman materialised, standing this time, her pristine black makeup accentuating her clear skin and big black eyes, two pert breasts in full focus. A man was lounging behind her, his face off screen, his cock in one hand, idly stroking as his partner stood to speak to her chat. She looked like she was only about as tall as Stacey. 'Yes! I'm so glad, thank you LadyBoy33 -- I am really grateful, for your donation and to my group. So happy to be a link in this chain-'

'What the fuck?' Stacey said. She clicked on. Twins, blonde. 'Giving you ecstasy, but importantly, giving you a reason to come-' Click. Solo blonde, huge lips, fake tits. '-Part of this group, showing myself proudly on cam with all my other little girls and boys, streaming for-' Click. Bloke, his girl kneeling beside him, lips slicked up. She was grinning and speaking as he kept himself on edge with his fingertips. 'Hahaha,' she giggled, 'just another girllll lost to sex, to streaminggg,' she trailed off and licked him. 'haha, we're so happy to be on cam for y'all, so hap-' Click. '-Happy to be able to cum for-' Click. '-Really happy to be a part of-' Click. '-Group, this community of streamers-' Click. '-Another link in the chain-' CLICK. '-Brings you meaning, ecstasy, and back again for more-' CLICK. What the FUCK was going on here?

As Stacey flicked through stream after stream, after a short moment buffering, to her shock she found that every single one of them was repeating the same mantra over and over again. "I'm happy to be a part of this group of streamers, I'm happy to be a link in the chain that brings you meaning, ecstasy, and back for more." She pieced more of it together as she flicked, her heart pounding as she discovered the lines word by word, moaned, sighed and giggled out of sex-fuelled mouths all over the world all at that exact moment in time. "So happy to be just a piece in the great plan, to stream for you all. I'm happy to be on camera for you. I'm happy to be talking to you. I'm happy to come for you."

Freezing on the last few words mentally, watching an olive-skinned girl with a great body jiggle on the spot as her vibrator went off after the last line, Stacy only just now realised that her idle flicking of her mound had morphed unknowingly into a fast, intense vibration. As she stopped, she realised her hand had been moving more and more rapidly around her clit, and she was rather hot. Flicking her covers off, she repositioned herself more comfortably upright on her bed, took up her laptop, and with one hand still over her own pussy, clicked back onto the tab of the cute freckled girl she'd saved earlier. She was still streaming, only now her panties had come off and her soft-looking pink slit was being kneaded beneath three tense fingers. She sighed a puppy-like yip as her touch filled her body with pleasure, and just as she was letting go of the last sigh, she began to speak.

'I'm really, really -- oh -- happy to be part of this group, unh, showing myself on camera. So glad to be a part of this group, just an-ugh-another, link in the cha-ain that brings y-you meaning, ecstasy, and most importantly-'

'Most importantly, back for more,' Stacy repeated silently with her, only just moving her lips. As she watched, the girl dug her middle finger in and put one hand out beside the camera to stabilise herself as she traded a view of her face for better access to her own labia and a better view for the audience. Someone buzzed her vibe and she yelped. 'Oh godhnn, I'm so happy to be a link in this chain, another girl lost to sex, another girl-' Stacy clicked over to the couple with the dick she'd liked earlier. They were sitting side by side now, both playing with themselves. He was nearly hard again, and she had two very obviously slicked up fingers inside herself. '-You all. We're so happy to be on camera for you. We're happy to be talking to you. We're so happy to cum for you.'

And Stacy's heart kicked it up a notch and she gasped as, right then, they both came, live on stream. At first, her legs shot together and she put her free hand on his knee for support. Then, he jerked and a single sticky stream burst out from his tip, landing across his thigh and her hand as it came down. He grunted softly through the mic, and as she watched, the girl leaned in and put her lips around it to drink what remained.

Stacy was hot now, and she quickly paused to rip her top off. She flicked to another new feed where a black couple were repeating the words as they slowly fucked, her bent over the bed, him impossibly big and sliding rhythmically in and out of her. She moaned and said the words "part of the chain" through her sighs, only this time Stacy was sure she'd said "be part of the chain". As she flicked through, more and more streamers went by, all of them saying the words, only every now and then she found one saying the words as if they were speaking them of her. "You're so happy to be on camera, you're so happy to talk to your audience. You're so happy to cum for them."

Stacy moaned from the word "audience" out loud as she echoed the words spoken by a deep-voiced woman directly into her camera. Stacy kept clicking, her hand moving faster and faster over her snatch. As a red-headed girl with a massive ass repositioned herself revealingly in front of her cam, she told Stacy how happy she was to be a link in the chain. As a youthful, schoolgirl-dressed woman with glasses appeared on her screen pussy-first, she told Stacy she was so very happy to be talking to her. As a groupie of three friends in a semi-circle around their camera all fingered themselves, their legs looped over each other's, they echoed in unison that they were so happy to cum for her. The next girl who came on screen wasn't doing anything -- just sitting in front of her laptop, breasts out, gazing directly into her camera. It was a little dim and she didn't have enough light on her, but her wide stare and the words she was repeating were unmistakable.

'I'm so happy to be on camera. I'm so happy to talk to you. I'm so happy to cu-cum-' Stacy lost focus for a moment as her hand, which had dived beneath her panties and begun vigorously fucking her of its own accord, brought a strong, shuddering wave of pleasure surging up her body, interrupting the woman on the screen. But it abated long enough for her to finish, and amazingly, the woman appeared to have had the exact same thing happen, because as her wide eyes fell back to her camera and locked onto it as Stacey refocussed, and she repeated the unfinished last line.

'So happy to cum for you.'

And Stacy did. As the words flowed from her mouth, her fingers hit on the perfect spot, and she gasped in bliss as orgasm suddenly and intensely ruptured within her. She visibly moved on her bed, pushing her hips up against a mate that wasn't there, tensing around her hand as orgasm shook her. When it had died down after several moments, she returned to see a nice, happy pop up on her screen, which she ignored, clicking back to her feed. Without knowing quite what made her do it, she took her laptop with her as she stood up to turn on her light. Then she stripped her panties -- her last remaining item of clothing -- from her body and joined her laptop on her bed. There, she clicked through a few more blurry screens until she came to her chat room.

Stacy hadn't really noticed when the pop up had told her she needed to sign in before she could view any more cam feeds. She hadn't bothered to stop when the dialogue asking if she wanted to start a stream or keep watching appeared, just clicking on whatever the bright, sparking "yes" button was. She hadn't paid it much attention when her free hand had jerkily tapped in her name so she could get back to the videos, the site generating her a hot name-based username. When it had all gone away and she'd been able to click to the next video feed, she hadn't noticed that her webcam light had come on -- and was staying on. And so, her vibrating hand speeding slowly up and up, she had been overtaken by the desperate urge to feel release, clicking through the somehow incredibly enticing feeds of so very many people on this site all hypnotically repeating the same words over and over again, until her own chat room had been called up next, and she'd watched herself stare blankly into her camera with her small but stiff-nippled tits out and the vibrations of her rutting hand jerking them as she repeated the mantra fully for herself once and came.

A few hours later and after several more incredibly powerful orgasms, Stacy finally became too tired to keep fucking herself and logged off. Dimly, as if waking from a long, over-tired sleep, she yawned and went to clean up, only really coming back to herself as she put her laptop on to charge and stepped into bed. She barely noticed the multiple wet spots on her sheets as she turned over, and never noticed the time -- it was nearly 6 AM. Snoring through the morning, she woke late in the afternoon, sleepy, disorientated but oddly happy. She got some food, showered, went for a run and cleaned up. By the time she was done, it was nearly time for bed again, and so having nothing else better to do, she grabbed her laptop and flicked through some sites once again.

Of course, it wasn't long before she found herself back on the camgirl site again as she grew hornier and hornier, and as she clicked into streams, her fingers snaking down into her pants, she heard those words repeating themselves both through her speakers and inside her own mind, over and over again until, without really thinking about it, she put her lights on, stripped off, and began a stream of her own, letting her own words help her cum relentlessly for anyone who wanted to watch her, mindlessly reminding them and herself that she loved to be on camera for them, talking to them, giving them a way to get off, a place to come back to, and most importantly, a place to cum. She told them she loved to cum for them; and she did, hard. Many, many more times.

END