All Comments on 'A Girl-Sized Cog in the Wheel'

by IAmControl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GingerpiciGingerpiciover 3 years ago
Thank you

I want to cum for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tall girl

You say that she is a small girl at five foot six, but thats two inches above average. Thats like saying a six foot tall man is short.

IAmControlIAmControlover 3 years agoAuthor

Damn, sorry Anon - I'll make sure I focus not on the legitimacy of the story, the sexual satisfaction or even the correctness in representation in my next short, but instead on matching current, irrelevant data point trends, including describing people not as they should visually be seen, but as the ruler measures them - thank you for your valuable feedback!

DianceDianceover 3 years ago

Very interesting for a difficult topic. Well done and really well written!

It was gripping once Stacy's fate was sealed. and good to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A solid and clever induction, not sure if there was any way to do it better. Good job bro!

IAmControlIAmControlabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIAmControl@IAmControl
EMC/Hypnosis, Transgender/transformation (with a M>F preference) Lesbian, Science-fiction, Fantasy, Bimboification & Dollification and light BDSM story lover with a passion for quality authoring, sensical story writing, and unique, believable concepts. I write what inspires me...