A Girlfriend's Revenge

Story Info
A girlfriend looks for revenge.
5.7k words
4.23
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A girlfriend's revenge

Hi, my name is Tara. I am 25, 5'10, redhead, blue-eyed, with 36 D breasts. I'm in good shape thou I have a broad figure. My fiance is John and we have been together for two years, engage for six months. We are hoping to get married in the next year or two. I live with a friend of mine; thou John stays over frequently. We have been having sex regularly and as I am on the pill we don't use protection. I haven't been with anyone else since I met John and have only been with five other guys prior to meeting him. Recently I had to change my pill and start a new one. During this time I was advised not to have unprotected sex for a few weeks, in case of pregnancy and to watch out for any potential side effects. Sometimes when a woman changes her contraceptive it can lead to bloating, loss of appetite, fatigue, vaginal dryness, discomfort or irritation etc.

After a few weeks all seemed to be well and we were able to have sex as normal again, but a week or so later I was feeling a bit of irritation. I decided to go the doctor and get it checked out. I told John that we wouldn't be able to have sex until I got the all clear. He's a guy and was a bit put out but wasn't given a choice. When I saw the doctor and explained my symptoms and asked him if it could have been a side effect of the change in my contraceptive pill, he seemed to agree, but insisted on a full examination to be sure. After he examined me he asked me several questions about my personal life which I found strange. Such as when I last had sex and who with, to how many different partners I have had in the last six months.

"Tara I will need to take a swab from your vagina," he said taking a small package down from a shelf.

I agreed but was getting worried, "why, is this something I should be worried about?" I asked.

"Look Tara, I am just carrying out a further test just to rule out any bacterial or viral infections. That way it will look like it may just be the change in brand of medication and we can try another, that's all," he said reassuring me.

"OK, how long before you know," I asked him.

"Once I swab you and send it away its usually just two or three days before I get the results. So we will do the test, then when you leave tell the receptionist to book you a return appointment for four days' time, that way we can go over the results and see what action we need to take, OK," he said.

"OK, doctor," I replied.

"Also in the meantime, you should continue to take your contraceptive pill as prescribed but no intercourse in case it causes further pain or irritation, OK" he said.

"Yes doctor of course," I replied.

The doctor carried out the test, taking the swab from the package and rubbing it against the inside of my vagina for twenty to thirty seconds then placed the swab inside a tube with liquid in it and sealed it.

"So Tara, I will send this off immediately, try not to worry about it as we will have the results in a few days and will be able to come up with a remedy," he said smiling.

I left the doctor and arrange an appointment to see him four days later. I did worry and also became very suspicious of my boyfriend. I knew I was clean and hadn't had sex with anyone since we first got together. He had been away at a friend's stag only five weeks ago in Amsterdam. I was starting to put two and two together. So I confronted him to see if he had been up to no good on his stag trip. I know I was jumping the gun a bit but I was worried. He denied everything; told me I was paranoid and got angry and stormed off. I didn't see him again that day or the next. I felt guilty as his reaction seemed genuine so I what sapped him, when I was getting ready for work two days later.

I broke the ice, "sorry," I told him.

He just text back, "its fine, forget it," he said.

"I just can't get it out of my head and I'm worried," I said.

"Look, try not to worry, it's probably the change of pill that caused it, nothing else," he said dismissing it.

I tried to put it out of my mind as best as I could and just busied myself with work and going to the gym. Slowly but surely the day of my appointment rolled around. I was shown to the doctor's office, were he asked me to sit so we could discuss my results.

"So Tara, I have been over your results and there is only one conclusion to come too. You have a bacterial sexually transmitted disease," he said.

I was absolutely gobsmacked, "no, it's not possible," I said out loud.

"I'm afraid so, but the good news is it's easily treated, it would probably have cleared up in a week or two anyway but with antibiotics, it should clear up in a two or three days," he said trying to reassure me.

"You're not listening; you must be wrong, it's not possible as I have only been with my fiance in the last four years, no one else," I said crying.

He handed me some tissues saying," I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I had my suspicions when I examined you the last day and was just waiting on confirmation. If you haven't been with anyone else as you have stated then you have caught it of your fiance. He would have contracted it during intercourse with someone else probably within the last month or two".

My shock quickly turned to anger "that bastard, I'll fucking kill him," I said standing up.

"I'm sorry Tara but your partner must have been with someone who had or has an S.T.D and passed it on during intercourse. Then he in turn passed it on to you. It's bacterial and probably would have cleared up on its own anyway. I will prescribe the antibiotics anyway as a precaution but it may already be fine. Have you had any further discomfort or irritation?" he asked me.

"No, not in the last couple of days," I said.

"The course I am prescribing is for three days, to be on the safe side I would prefer if you were to use protection until after you have finished them just to be on the safe side," he said.

"Don't worry doctor, that bastard won't be coming anywhere near me again, that's a promise," I said vehemently.

As I left the doctors surgery, I sent John a short message by What S app "we are through you cheating bastard, don't call or contact me again, you diseased cunt".

My phone started to blow up with phone calls and messages from him which I ignored. I went to the chemist and got my prescription and went home. When I got there my flat mate Sue told me John had contacted saying I wouldn't take his calls and there was some sort of misunderstanding.

"There is no misunderstanding, the bastard cheated on me. We are through, I never want to see or speak to him again," I said angrily.

I went to my room as I wanted to be alone. I read his messages and listened to his voice mail which was all denials on his part. I wasn't having any of it. I rang him and he answered immediately.

"Hi babe," he said.

"Don't hi babe me you cheating cunt," I said shouting down the phone.

"Come on babe we have been over this, your paranoid, I haven't cheated," he said.

"No, well then explain how I got an S.T.D then?" I said.

"It's not an S.T.D, we have been over this it's from the change of contraceptive pill," he said.

"Oh no cunt, it's an S.T.D, I was tested and it came back positive. The doctor told me he suspected as much when he first examined me," I shouted down the phone.

"Oh," was all he said.

"Oh, oh, you bastard you cheated on me and fucking gave me whatever disease this slut was carrying and all you can say is Oh. You're lucky it's not a serious one and I only have to take antibiotics for a few days until it clears or I'd cut your balls off, "I said.

"Look babe it was nothing, I got drunk on the stag and didn't realize what I was doing. It was a mistake. I was drinking with the lads and doing shots for a few hours got talking to a group of girls on a hen, the next thing I remember was waking up with one of them. I didn't mean for it to happen. Come on we can get over this, we have our whole future ahead of us," he said.

I didn't answer him, I just hung up. I thought to myself how stupid does he think I am, that I would swallow this bullshit and take him back. Once a cheater always a cheater. Over the next few days I got some more phone calls and messages not just from John but some of his friends and family. He was relentless and I was getting sick of it, I even threatened to get a barring order against him but the thing is he wasn't physically bothering me so I needed to do something drastic. I decided the only way to get rid of him was to hurt him the same way he hurt me but to stick the knife in deep so there would be no going back. Deep down most guys need a bit of reassurance in the bedroom, about how good they were, how big they are compared to other guys.

John always had issues with his height in comparison to me as I was just a bit taller. So I knew this would be the easiest way to crush his masculinity, to fuck maybe a guy who was bigger and better than him, video it and send it to him. I signed up for tinder to meet someone. I was only interested in sex, nothing else. I created a profile with a few pictures of me in some underwear with my face blurred out. I basically set it up and made sure that I was looking for no strings attached sex, with well hung guy, must be clean and disease free. I put down that age and looks were not important once guy could show me proof he was clean and that it would be a one off. I got plenty of replies in the first twenty for hours, most were not suitable as they couldn't or wouldn't show me evidence of being disease free.

I narrowed it down to three guys and replied to each one messaging them over the next few days. One was ruled out as the timing didn't suit as regards getting tested and the other as he came across as immature and full of shit. The last was Shane, mid-thirties, over six feet, fair hair and blue eyes. He came across as very down to earth and had only recently returned from the USA were he had been living and working for the past five years. We swapped phone numbers and What S app each other over the next few days. We arranged to meet at a local hotel. I would book us a room and check in. He could meet me in the bar and we could take it from there. I made it perfectly clear that I was doing this for revenge on my ex-boyfriend for what he had done. I told him that I would record us fucking but would edit his head out so I could send it to my ex as a way of once and truly ending our relationship.

On the day in question, I arrived at the hotel, making sure to shower and DE-hair myself for my evenings adventure. Once I was showered and shaved, I put on some nice lace underwear. I put on some makeup, wore a halter neck mini dress and sandals. I set up my I Phone on a small tripod next to the bed ready to record us. At seven thirty I made my way to the hotel bar. I found Shane sitting at the bar, having a beer and checking his phone.

I walked up and stood next to him "Shane?" I asked to make sure it was him.

"Yes, nice to meet you Tara, you look stunning" he said standing up in greeting.

"Thank you,"

He said "this is for you," as he handed me a rose.

"Thank you".

"Would you like something to drink?" he asked me.

"A glass of Merlot would be nice, thank you," I replied.

As he tried to get the attention of the barman and order me my drink, I noticed straight away that he was a lot bigger in size than any guy I had ever been with. He was easily around six four, good looking not handsome more rugged, in good shape and with broad shoulders. We had a chat about where we were from and our back grounds. He seemed rather shy at first but once we got chatting and with another few drinks he opened up a bit more. He was good company. He told me that he had been away in the USA for years and had only recently returned. He said it was his sister's idea for him to sign up to tinder as he wasn't going out much due to getting settled in to his new job and apartment. I was enjoying the talk, he wasn't full of it, seemed to be very modest and more importantly I could tell straight away that he was in to me. He did ask about my post and the reasons for this meet, the videoing of it, that's when I told him about my ex.

He said 'I can't believe you're ex, he must be very stupid and blind. I'm sorry you had to go through that. It's not nice and can leave scars."

"He's still pestering me, texts, and phone calls from him or his friends so I decided to hit him where it hurts, his ego. I know it's petty but I need to move on and it's kind of hard to until there is a clean break," I said.

"Yes, I understand," he said.

"You sound like you have experienced this first hand?" I asked.

"I have, but time is a great healer and if I was honest it gave me the excuse I needed to end the relationship and move home, she did me a favor" he said thoughtfully.

"I'm sure it still hurt, when you found out?" I said.

"Yes it did. My father always said to me that there are two types of betrayal with differing levels of hurt and pain, the first is the sort of betrayal by a friend or colleague, and it hurts but is passing. The second is the betrayal of a loved one, a close friend or a family member. He said this hurt can take a lot longer to get over and in some cases you might not. He said time is a great healer and we move on with our life but that we might carry some scars from this experience with us and it may affect our judgement or opinion of people moving forward," he said smiling.

"And has it?" I asked.

"It has if I'm honest, I'm more cautious but that said, I did sign up to tinder and I am here, thou I only signed up after my sister and her husband had me well fed and I had quite a few beers in me," he said laughing.

"Then why did you answer my ad if you were being cautious?"

"Well I understand it's time to move on and the only way to do so is to meet someone, even if it's just for one night, it's a start. Also, when I saw your profile, I thought you were stunning," he said blushing slightly.

"Thank you".

"Just being honest, so have you been filmed or been filmed having sex before," he asked smiling.

"Jesus. No never, it's the first and last," I told him.

"Have you been with anybody else since your break up, I mean if you don't want to answer it OK," he said sipping his drink.

"No, I haven't been with anyone other than my ex in the last two years, so this is all new to me and I'm nervous and excited in equal measure," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Well that's good to know that you're nervous too".

I laughed "why don't we grab a bottle of wine and a few beers and go to the room where we can relax and get to know one another better," I said.

"Yes, no problem," he said and ordered four bottles of Stella and a bottle of Merlot.

We left the bar and went across the lobby and took the lift to my floor. Shane carried the drinks while I held the glasses as we walked to my room. I let us in using the key card. The room was modern and luxurious and the king-sized bed was plush and wonderful. The outside wall of the hotel room was solid glass and open to the whole world, but without any lights on in our room. I closed the curtains over and switched on some music while we sat and talked some more. Mike stood and took my hand, squeezing it tightly as he pulled me up to dance. We danced close; Shane was staring down and looking in to my eyes. I pulled him tight and crushed my tits against him, rubbing my body against him. I felt his hands caressing down her back and over her ass as the song ended.

He gave me a little squeeze as he slid his hands up her side and rubbed the sides of my tits. Our eyes locked, and we kissed; it was electric.

"I hope I'm not being to forward but I had to kiss you, I'm not usually this direct but I've loved your company and you are so beautiful, I'm not sure what come over me," he said holding me.

I just smiled and pulled him into a tighter embrace to put him at ease and encourage him. Shane slid his tongue into my mouth and kissed me passionately. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my belly as his hands squeezed my ass.

"I pulled back from him "Shane I must go to the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute".

I went in to the bathroom, removed my sandals and dress and hung it on the door. I brushed my teeth quickly then walked back to the room in my lace underwear. Shane gasped when I came out of the bathroom as my underwear was very revealing. He walked over and took me in his arms and pulled me tight into his body. I could feel his hard cock once again poking and rubbing my belly. He stood back from me and undressed. As he undressed I noticed the effect I was having on him as his cock, which was big and throbbing, stood to attention in his boxers as he removed his jeans and shirt thou he did his best to calm it down.

I pulled him in for another kiss "It seems someone is happy to see me," I said teasing him.

"Yes very happy, but before we go any further, I should say it's been a while and even though I'm excited as you can tell I'm also kind of nervous," he said.

"So am I especially after seeing you're hard on big boy. So why don't we just enjoy it for what it is, two people trying to move on with their lives, put it down to getting some practice," I said.

He gasped as I slid my hands inside his boxers, first feeling his ass then taking his hard cock in my hand. I started to slowly stroke it as we kissed. I then knelt in front of him and opened my mouth. Shane placed his cock head on my lips and entered my mouth. I moaned and closed my mouth around its head. Taking his cock in my mouth, I sucked him tenderly, as Shane stood their moaning. His cock was easily eight inches but so thick. It would take some getting used too.

Feeling his thick cock, "Hmm, impressive.", I started to lick the top of it tasting his pre-cum.

"So I've been told," he said.

I started to suck his cock slowly at first trying to get used to its width. Noting wanting him to cum to soon as I enjoyed sucking cock, I decided to tease and prolong it for a bit. His pre-cum was glistening at the top of his cock. I like to use that first drop, placing my thumb and index finger to his frenulum and the other side of his cock tip to squeeze out as much as possible. I then brush my thumb lightly over the surface of his shiny exposed head, polishing his weapon with his own brand of lube.

"Oh god that feels so good, that's it," he moaned as his back is already arching at this point and eyes rolling in pleasure.

My fingers curl around his rock hard erection and gently move up and down, gripping his cock loosely rather than holding too tight. His foreskin moves over his frenulum and encourages more pre-cum to leak from his tip and resulting in gasps from above me rather than the mere sharply drawn breaths of a moment ago. I quicken my pace more as I have had my fun teasing him but also as I need, no want it in my mouth. I start to slowly take his cock in my mouth, slowly devouring it. I grabbed his hips and gently take it in further, gagging slightly. I leaned further and took all of his cock into my mouth. For someone who hadn't sucked one this big before, I still knew what I was doing. I always had the ability to deep throat. I began to bob up and down at a steady pace and managing to get it all in as I sucked his cock confidently. I knew he wouldn't last to long as his cock felt like it could explode at any moment.

He moaned, "That's great, fuck I'm so turned on."

While I sucked him my fingers disappeared into my pussy.

"Oh God, I'm going to come in your mouth soon, Do you want it there or elsewhere," he gasped.

"My mouth," I say as I continue to eagerly bob my head up and down his cock, and soon was rewarded with quite a bit of his salty seed.

"OH god," he said as he shot his load.

"Someone had a lot of cum built up," I smiled laughing.

12