A Girlfriend's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, couldn't hold it, it's been a while," he said.

"Don't worry I had to have it. It looked delicious and tasted great," I said.

I removed my bra letting my big boobs hang loosely with my bullet like nipples. He reached for them and started to feel them.

I lifted the left tit and offered the nipple to his mouth and said, "Go ahead, suck my tit, I know you want too".

He sucked my right nipple while squishing my left one. He sucked the nipple greedily. I began to moan and tell me to suck harder. He did and much to my surprise, I really enjoyed it, it was wonderful. He then proceeded to do the same to my other breast. In all my years no one gave them this much attention and it felt great. As he continued to suck my breasts I could feel his cock coming back to life again.

"Lie down on the bed Shane," I told him.

He lay down on his back and I climb on top of him. I decided to try and give him a tit job. I positioned his cock between my breasts and started running them up and down his cock. In no time at all his cock was throbbing rock hard again. I was clearly horny now, and wanted to be fucked. So I give him a kiss while stroking his cock, and then got on my hands and knees and I raised my ass.

"I want you to fuck me, now," I said to him, looking back over my shoulder removing my underwear.

I could feel his cock pressing against me as he got in to position. My labia spread open a little as he pressed, then withdrew. He started to rub the thick slippery head up and down between my labia, teasing me, trying to make his impending intrusion in to me easier. Then, when he felt slick enough, he pushed the fat tip of his dick further between my lips and then held it for a moment or two, then pushed some more. Slowly, he began to ease the plum-sized head inside me, steadily gaining entry until the whole cock was inside me. He gripped my hips and slowly pulled me back onto it. As he did it, I sucked in a quick breath as I panted, feeling his long cock filling me up.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Moaning slightly I whispered, "Yes, now fuck me, please, do it."

"OK," was all he said.

When he thrust forward, pushing past any tight resistance with his cock, it felt great. I was so happy and felt amazing to finally get a big cock inside me; I could nearly feel it against my cervix. I adjusted to the feeling of his big dick inside me, my pussy felt like a tight throbbing inferno around his cock. Slowly, he started sliding his cock in and out of me in earnest.

"Ooh that's it fuck me hard," I said while he pumped his cock in to me.

"Yes, I'm going to fuck you hard," he said.

"That feels so good".

I snaked my hand in between my thighs and played with myself while his cock thrust in and out. He gripped my hips harder and started pulling my bottom on and off his slippery dick. I could feel the pressure growing inside my pussy and luxuriated in the intense pleasure of being his whore on my hands and knees.

"Uh, that's it keep fucking me," I grunted as he pushed into me again and again.

He gave my ass a smack as he humped me. His heavy balls starting swinging, slapping at her clit and sending little ripples of pleasure through her entire lower body. He started to fuck me like a man possessed. He was just about to cum after he had fucked the shit out of me., and then stopped holding me tight then gave a few more deep thrusts then took his cock out. I turned around and grabbed his cock taking it in my mouth.

"Aah!" he bucked as he came and shot his load.

"Holy fuck, there was a lot of you" I moaned as I swallowed his load appraising his cock.

"Jesus, you're fucking hot," he said smiling.

"Mm thank you, by the way you taste great, big boy," I said kissing him.

I prided myself on my oral skills and my talent to make a man moan and beg. I loved doing it and loved the feeling of controlling him, and sucking his cock feverishly. I needed to clean up and get something to drink. I went to the bathroom where I had my wash bag; I took out some wipes to clean up. I came back in and had some wine as I was parched; Shane lay on the bed having a beer.

"I feel guilty as you haven't had an orgasm yet and it doesn't seem quite fair that I have all the fun," he said to me.

"Well the night is young and we have plenty of time unless you have somewhere else to be?" I asked.

"No, I'm right where I want to be," he said smiling.

I lay down next to him and cuddled close while we drank "I forgot to record us in my excitement," I said laughing.

"Well you can record now if you like," he said with his arm around me.

"You know, I don't want to anymore. He's not worth it and I've moved on," I said looking at Shane.

He simply smiled and nodded and put my glass and his bottle on the locker. He reached out and pulled me in for a kiss. He started to rub my ass while we kissed. He then moved his hand between my legs and played with my pussy. He caressed my pussy and rubbed up and down it before slipping his finger inside. My breathing became more rapid as he fingered me, thrusting hard as I was close to Cumming as well. He was pumping me as hard and as fast as he could. It felt wonderful. I loved every second of it.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned as I held him tight.

"Cum for me," he said.

"I'm Cumming, Oh my God, I'm Cumming," I screamed as my body spas med.

He gave one last thrust with his finger as I exploded and collapsed back on the bed. After I recovered, he kissed me tenderly.

"God, I liked that, it felt so good" I gasped.

"I liked to please you. You have a great body and you're as sexy as fuck," he said.

"Is that so, well I think you will need to fuck me some more then, just fuck me hard, I know I'll love it," I said as I squeezed and tugged his cock.

He started to finger me again, he wriggled it inside me and he found my g-spot. I needed more though. I needed him in me. I needed it more than anything. He bent me forward on to my hands and knees. He positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy rubbing his cock up and down my slit. He held still for a moment, then he pressed his hips forwards and he thrust into me. He stretched and opened and filled my cunt. I pushed back against him, greedy for all of He buried himself into me all way, deep as he could. He grasped hold of my hips and he fucked me. We weren't shy about it; he took me hard, and I bucked back to meet each of his thrusts. I moaned and yelled, he groaned and grunted, we moved faster and faster.

He rubbed my tits again, as he fucked me, moving in perfect rhythm. We were dripping in sweat. His cock felt glorious in me, I felt like I was vibrating all over filled with euphoria. Co lour, sound, pleasure, everything filled me as I came. My cunt spas med around his cock and it tipped him over too. He thrust harder and harder, jolting and shuddering inside me as he climaxed. We roared and screamed and laughed as we came together. He held me when we were finished. He slowly slid out of my body. He made sure my legs were stable enough for me to kneel by myself, and then pulled me down beside him hugging me.

"Mm, that's so good," I moaned.

"Like that?" he asked.

"OH! Yes, I liked that! You felt so good! I could get used to that" he said.

"Could you now," I said smirking.

"Yes, but I'd like to take you out on a proper date first," he said laughing.

"So, what now?" I asked sincerely.

He seemed slightly taken aback with the question "Oh do you want me to go?" he asked.

"No I'd like you to stay, if you want too".

"I do, very much," he said snuggling in to me and handing me my glass of wine.

He did spend the night and we had some more fun later, the next morning and beyond. Looking back ten years later, I'm in the same hotel room, standing in my underwear and getting changed. There's a knock at the door, I answer it and in walks my husband. He's carrying some bottles of beer and a bottle of Merlot.

"Wow, what a sight," he says whistling at me as I let him in.

"Down boy, we have dinner booked for an hours' time and you still have to shower," I said smiling.

"An hour," he says setting the bottles down and handing me a rose.

"Ah so sweet, thank you" I said taking it from him and giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

It is the ten year anniversary of our first time meeting. We have been married for nine years and have three boys and one girl. This is our first night away from her since her birth three months ago. Shane is a great husband and father, he hasn't changed much, the hair is a bit grey er but he's still my rugged mountain of a man and I love him dearly.

"Well if I'm to have a shower, I will need someone to wash my back for me," he says smiling as he starts to undress.

"Just your back," I say taking my bra and underwear off.

"We can start with the back and work from there" he says taking my hand and leading me to the bathroom.

As off my former fiance we did run into him once a few weeks after our first date. He called to my apartment one evening and Shane answered the door. I don't know what exactly Shane said but I never heard from him again.

12