All Comments on 'A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True'

by mstrspet

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Kudos!

I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed all of your stories so far! They are artfully written, realistic, touching, and overall wonderfully crafted pieces of literature. To portray the BDSM lifestyle in such a positive and loving way as you have is heartening to those (like myself) who may be struggling with accepting the desires inside themselves as normal and healthy. Thank you again, and keep up the good writing!

ReshakaReshakaover 19 years ago
I can't wait to read more

I just wanted to let you know that I have been throughly enjoying your story and I can't wait for the next chapter of Chris and trish.

mstrspetmstrspetover 19 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you both for the comments. They are very encouraging.

To me the lifestyle is a love like non other, or it can be.

I am writing a few more :) one will be a series in training as a spin off from the "Disrespect" and also a Halloween one. Trish is facing all her fears and I had a special request with a certain amount of things in the story I am working on. The main characters in that one will be Gary and Kari, Trish and Chris' best friends.

I look forward to the feedback from those.

Thank you again!

(((hugs))

tam aka precious

MINKXMINKXover 18 years ago
Very nice...

I'm very eager to continue reading this series...love when I wander upon a chaptered Lit posting that offers me a large chunk to read at once, and sooo glad I speed read, lol. Just finding this a very nice read, thanks for the pleasure of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous