A Girls Night Gets Interrupted Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
4.3k words
4.08
11.7k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamal was sitting in his brother's apartment with his friend Terrell. They were both on their laptops editing the footage to get the videos ready to be sent to the girls. Jamal was working on Chelsea's video while Terrell was assigned Stephanie's.

In the 3 weeks since that night, Duane had accepted his brother and his friend as guests into his home, allowing them to stay there while they looked for a place of their own.

"Yo, your brother is the fucking man," said Terrell.

"I know man, who do you think I learned from?" Jamal responded.

Jamal was younger than Duane. The 26 year old was also shorter at 5'11 but did his best to stay fit. However, he was bigger in the area that counted, with his 12 inch cock also thicker than his brothers.

Terrell was also 26 and graduated college with Jamal. Like Jamal, he was an expert in editing videos. At 5'9, he was on the heavier side, but also had a thick 12 inch cock.

"How is it looking guys? I wanna be able to send these girls their performance soon," said Duane, who had taken down both of their addresses the night they were over.

"We are basically done. You wanna see a preview?" asked Terrell.

"Fuck yeah I do. Put that shit on the big screen."

Jamal then connected Terrell's computer to Duane's television and played a short clip. Suddenly on the screen, Chelsea appeared bouncing back on Charles with Duane filling her mouth, with Stephanie in between Frank and Xavier. It played for about 30 seconds until Terrell stopped the video.

"Like I said, just a preview. The final product will be finished soon." Terrell said after he ended the video, much to the disappointment of Duane.

"Damn guys! Just from that I can tell this shit gonna be oscar worthy. I just wish these 2 were here now. I got a lot of energy- any of you 2 trying to hit the gym? My boys owns it and no ones here this late. We can have the place to ourselves." Duane responded, impressed and excited after watching their work.

"I'll go. I haven't been to the gym since I've been back here. You coming Terrell?" Jamal responded.

"Nah, it's like 1145 pm and I wanna finish this video then go to bed. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"OK, suit yourself. Jamal, get your shit and let's go."

********** Earlier that evening

"What are you doing after work? Me and Jill are going to go out for drinks."

"I'm just gonna go to the gym then head home. I don't really want to go to the bar."

"The gym Chelsea? At 11 night? Well have fun."

In the 3 weeks since the incident occurred, Chelsea had decided to join a gym. She had found a small one a few blocks from her work and had been making a habit of going once she got out. It was open 24 hours but she never understood why. Rarely were people working out by the time she got there, except for the owner at the front and occasionally another worker.

**********

"Yooo Bernard, why are you working this later? I thought you owned this place!" Duane asked his friend as him and Jamal walked in.

"Duane, good to see you man! And business is slow so I had to cut back on staff and work some extra hours," replied Bernard.

Duane and Bernard's wives had been friends for years and the couples often spent time together. It was during this time that both gentlemen had become friends, with Duane helping out financially whenever he could and Bernard providing free access to his gym for Duane and his friends. Although Bernard had heard stories, he had yet to attend a night at Duane's.

"I'm sorry to hear that B but you'll get on your feet. And this is my brother Jamal," Duane replied as the 2 others shook hands. "We're gonna go workout for a bit. Anyone else we gotta worry about?"

"Nah, just this one lady back there. She's a new member and is pretty fine, but she's been here for almost 45 minutes and leaves shortly after that. If you hurry, you might be able to see her before she enters the locker room."

"OK- we'll catch you once we finish."

**********

After her last mile on the treadmill, Chelsea looked down at her watch.

"Midnight already? I gotta take a shower then go to sleep."

She then got off the treadmill and grabbed her towel. Covered in sweat, she was looking forward to taking a quick shower then head to bed. As she walked toward the entrance to the women's locker room, she failed to notice Duane and Jamal walking out of the men's, too caught up in rubbing the sweat from her forehead.

**********

"Yoo," Duane said as she grabbed his brother's shoulder. "You just saw that, right? Ready for some fun?"

"Fuck yeah I am"

"I thought so. I'm gonna go head in a few. Go get Bernard and tell him to lock the doors and explain why. No ones coming in here now anyways."

As Jamal left, Duane waited for a couple minutes then entered locker room, sitting back until she finished her shower.

"Well, this is a nice surprise."

**********

"Yoo Bernard! Close up the gym for a bit my man. That lady working out is one of Duane's chicks."

"What? Damn kid, I wish I had known. I'm expecting a few visitors."

Due to Bernard's ongoing financial difficulties, he had also started to deal drugs on the side. His gym became the perfect cover for him. It allowed him to launder money and also provided a safe meet up spot for him and his dealers.

"Listen Jamal, I trust your brother so I assume I can trust you. I got my connect and his people coming through soon for a drop off and can't be locking it up until after. They should be here soon, but you know how the game goes."

"Damn Bernard, I hope you are being safe," replied Jamal when a thought came into his head. "Well, they like pussy? From what I've seen, this ones a freak and Duane won't have a problem."

Bernard then smiled as he knew what would happen next. He was sure his connect would be happy to join and hope that he might even get a discount because of it.

**********

"Ahh, this feels nice," Chelsea said to herself as she stood in the shower. "And it's nice to be alone again."

Not only had she joined a gym since the night at Duane's, she also made a promise to herself that she wouldn't have sex for at least the next 2 months. Instead, she wanted to focus on personal growth - both mental and physical - and had done her best to put the events into the back of her mind.

As she turned off the shower, she dried herself off with her towel then wrapped it around her body. She approached her locker, excited to change quickly and head home for a glass of wine before bed, when she suddenly felt a presence behind her.

In a matter of seconds, she felt a hand undo her towel, causing it to drop to the floor and expose her nude body, while another hand pushed down on the top her back, forcing her to bend over. Suddenly, she felt a large presence between her legs, a feeling that she unfortunately knew all to well.

"Hey girl," Duane said to her as he inserted his first 4 inches, continuing to stroke into her at a slow and methodical pace. "I've missed this pussy and based on how wet you are already, it seems like you have missed me."

"What the fuck? Fuck you, I fucking hate you, you piece of..."

He had picked up the pace and after a few strokes had all 10 inches in her

"Uh, uh, uh, oh fuck not again!" She yelled as Duane began to fuck her harder, her body reacting to his cock inside of her.

"Just admit it, your body was made for black cock and luckily for you, I've got a constant supply."

He then turned her around so she faced the bench behind her and it was then she realized that she would not be alone.

Looking up at her was Jamal, his hand stroking his 12 inches to life, he smiled at her before Duane turned her around. Her ass now facing his brother, he guided her down so that her womanhood took in all of his cock.

"Holy fuck, we got a wet one," Jamal said as he moved his hips, filling her up with everything he had. He then grabbed both of her arms, wrapping them around her back as he held them in place.

As she was bouncing on Jamal, she saw Bernard approach her. His 14 inch cock ready to go, he placed it between her lips and pumped into her.

She was now stuck between 2 cocks, swaying back and forth as Jamal and Bernard worked her holes. Her pussy tightened on the cock in her with Jamal's dick suddenly covered in her cream and her orgasm causing her to scream out on the dick in her mouth.

"Damn Duane, you know how to pick them," Bernard said to his friend. He then backed away and sat on the bench behind him. "But it's time for the owner to get some of that pussy."

Chelsea was then lifted off of Jamal by Duane, guiding her as she sat on Bernard's cock.

"Isn't your gym open 24 hours? What if someone comes in?" She asked, hoping that her question might put an end to this.

"Don't worry girl, I locked the doors and turned off the lights. No ones gonna interrupt us."

He then began to rock his hips as she moved hers as well. Her body controlling her, she now found herself bouncing up and down on his cock.

Duane then grabbed her head and began to fuck her mouth while Jamal moved behind her.

He again grabbed both of her arms, holding them behind her back as he pushed into her ass.

She attempted to protest as Jamal inserted the next few inches, her ass now having 8 inches of cock inside it.

The 3 then started to work their magic, filling her 3 holes with 36 inches of black cock.

With her mind nonexistent, she felt Duane grab her head and shove deep into her mouth, his semen hitting the back of her throat and pouring into her stomach. She then closed her eyes and had cummed again, the orgasm sending waves of pleasure over her body.

When she opened her eyes, she saw 3 more guys undressing as they approached her.

"Wait, what is going on?" She asked.

"Don't worry baby, these are just some business associates of mine," Bernard responded. "They all had a long ride over here and need some relief."

"Duane, no, please I do not want this..." Chelsea attempted to say before the first guy grabbed her head and shoved his cock in her mouth.

"I didn't know you got bitches like this Bernard," the 45 year old overweight dealer Lonnie said as he worked his 11 inches in and out of her mouth.

"I can't take credit, this is all thanks to my man Duane over here."

"I'm always happy to spread the wealth," said Duane. "And too bad her friend ain't here this time. She's a freaky ass tiny white chick. Give me your contact info and I'll invite you next time they're over."

She then felt Bernard grip her hips harder and speed up his pace and less than a minute after, she felt his semen filling her womb, the 8th guy to cum in her in less than a month.

Jamal could not hold out any longer and right after Bernard, he shot his load up her ass.

She was then moved to a workout mat that Duane had found, her pussy being lowered onto Lonnie as she felt disgusted looking at his gut and that her pussy was still wet.

"Damn you a fine woman," Lonnie said to her. "But you gotta help out my muscle too."

Her mouth was then placed on Terry's cock while Dwight moved behind her. Both guys were younger - Terry being 21 while Dwight was 24 - and both lived up to the label of being muscle. They both were also big in the pants- Terry having a 11 inch cock and Dwight a 12 inch that's thickness only rivaled Big C.

Each guy then began to pump into her at once, filling all of her holes as she experienced her second triple teaming of the night.

"Yeah slut, that's right, take it," Terry said as he held her head in place and fucked her mouth.

"God damn, this bitch is fucking wet. She's loving this," said Lonnie.

She then had another orgasm as the guys continued to work her over.

"I know Lon, her ass was just twitching on my cock," Dwight said. "You really loving this, aren't you? You should come to my hood and experience how we treat a bitch like you."

After a little while longer, each guy filled her orifices with their cum, another 3 loads being deposited inside of her.

Chelsea then collapsed on to the mat, semen dropped out of her holes and covering her body. Exhausted, she hoped it was over, but then felt a hand grab her ass and pick her up.

"Ready for round 2?" Duane asked.

**********

After another hour, each guy had their fun and decided to call it a night. Lonnie and his crew left while Bernard attempted to clean up the mess.

Chelsea wanted to shower, but was worried that if she waited too long to leave, the guys who have another go at her. She felt awful. Awful that Duane had found her and put her through this again, and awful that she had numerous orgasms in the process.

She gathered her clothes and rushed to the exit, intending to never come back. As she reached the door, she saw Duane and Jamal holding it open for her.

"Thanks for the fun tonight. I missed that pussy," Duane said as she walked out the door. "And next time we will make sure your friend is with you."

"Fuck you Duane!" Chelsea yelled as she turned around to face him. "There will never be a next time and I'm never going to see you again. In fact, I might call the cops on all you fuckers."

She then rushed away and pulled out her phone.

"Hello?" Stephanie answered, half awake half asleep still.

"Steph, you are not going to believe what happened. I'm coming over right now."

As the brothers watched her leave, they knew that this was only the beginning.

**********

The videos were all set and copies had been made of each. While Jamal was out having fun, Terrell had had condensed each of the girls experiences into separate 90 minute videos, with a combined version as well, and even produced a quick trailer. With the original footage backed up, they handed a couple of copies to Duane.

"What's the plan D? You mailing them over to them?" his brother asked.

"Nah, I gotta fly out for work today and both of their places are along the way to the airport. I'll deliver them when I'm back so we can have some fun right away. I'm gonna go to the white chicks place first before the mixed ones. The white girl also has a boyfriend so hopefully he doesn't see it first."

"That shit is hilarious!" Terrell said. "Can I join in next time they here?"

"You don't got to ask my man. You'll be here and get your shot with both of them. We'll set it up so that your crew can join in too."

Terrell then smiled and thanked Duane as he was walking out the door, his new plan in motion.

"Your brother is a fucking G," he said to Jamal, both excited for what was to come.

***********

A week after her incident at the gym and a month after both of them were fucked all night, Chelsea arrived at Stephanie's apartment.

A bottle of wine in hand, both had been hanging out at each other's places, avoiding the night life scene for obvious reasons. Chelsea was back in a better mood after last week, knowing that Duane had no way of finding either of them. With Stephanie's boyfriend away for a month, the girls had planned to stay at each other's apartments.

"It's me Stephanie," Chelsea said over the intercom.

"OK- it's unlocked so come up!"

**********

Duane had just returned from his work trip. He was eager to get these movies to the girls and to welcome them back to his place.

He pulled up outside of Stephanie's apartment and put a delivery drivers hat on to get in the building. Looking over to the front of her building, he noticed a sexy woman walking up the stairs.

"Holy fuck. I'd love to get in that ass," he said aloud as he watched her move.

She then turned around for a moment and Duane got to see her face.

"Well well Well, if it isn't Chelsea. I hope you two are having a movie night cause I got some great ones to share."

He then grabbed 3 DVD's- one starring Chelsea, the other starring Stephanie, and a combined version starring both of them- and wrote a note to start on the one in the green case. He also wrote down the number for his burner phone and told them to contact him once they are ready.

He had watched all 3 versions on his business trip and came away quite impressed with his brother and his friends work. All 3 were slick and looked professionally produced, with a title and end credits. The trailer was great too but he didn't understand why they made it.

The best one of the 3 was the film that combined both of them. His brother titled it "Chelsea and Stephanie: A Girls Night Interrupted," and it started off with a clip from one of his boys cell phone of the girls dancing in the club. It then showed the girls taking the tour of his apartment before transitioning to their conversation in the bathroom. It was here that Duane discovered how close that night came to almost not happening. Hearing Stephanie talk Chelsea into staying, he thought that he should get her a gift or at least thank her, realizing that without her, none of this would be possible.

After the scene in the bathroom, the film cuts to both of them on the couches before showing them walk into the bedrooms. Both are then seduced in their own ways - Duane having worked on Chelsea and Frank on Stephanie - and from here it gets hardcore. The rest of the film is scene after scene of each girl getting fucked, edited in a way to make them look like cum hungry whores. Duane loved this and planned on encouraging both his brother and his friend to try and get into Hollywood. They had some genuine talent.

But time to deliver the package to the girls. He was able to get into the building by pretending to he a delivery man. Funny what a hat can do. He then walked up the stairs, noting the number of Stephanie's apartment. Once he got to her door, he quietly slipped the manila envelope containing all 3 versions underneath her door and walked away. Now all he had to do was wait for their call.

**********

The girls were sitting in front of the tv eating dinner and drinking wine. With the noise of the silverware and television, neither heard Duane slip the envelope under the door. As they finished, Chelsea got up to go to the bathroom while Stephanie went to put the dishes into the sink.

"Hey Chelsea. Is this your envelope?" she asked her friend as she returned from putting the dishes away.

"What are you talking about? I didn't bring over an envelope."

Confused, she thought that maybe it was something for her boyfriend and proceeded to open it up. Out dropped 3 DVD's and a note that she read with Chelsea after she returned from the bathroom.

"Hello ladies! I appreciate your willingness to help out and review these movies. It is suggested that you start on the disc in the green case. All 3 currently have 100% on Rotten Tomatoes . Please call the following number after you watch to provide feedback. Thank you!"

The note ended after the number and lacking a signature, they did not know who sent it. Both confused, Stephanie thought that perhaps her boyfriend might have signed them up for something.

"What the fuck? This is so weird and a little creepy. And why is the note addressed to both of us?"

"Well, should we start with the green one?" Chelsea asked as she grabbed the dvd.

"Yeah lets do it. Even though I'm sorta creeped out, I wanna see what these movies are. The DVD player is in the cabinet underneath the TV."

Chelsea placed the disc on the tray and sat back down, ready for what she hoped would be a good movie. Stephanie then hit the play button and a menu appeared with options to play the movie or trailer.

She went straight to the movie and after a few seconds the title appeared: "Chelsea and Stephanie: A Girls Night Interrupted"

"Umm, what the fuck?" asked Stephanie.

They both then saw themselves on screen, first dancing at the club followed by the first moments in Duane's apartment. There minds then starting to realize what this movie might actually be.

"This cannot he happening. This isn't real, is it?"

12