A Girls Night Gets Interrupted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. Fast forward it Steph so we can see if this is just some sick joke."

Stephanie fast forwarded the movie, using the button that allows you to skip chapters, then stopped after a few clicks.

The scene on the screen was a brutal one. On the right side of the television, Chelsea was laying on the bed with Duane pumping into her while Derek and Charles were taking turns fucking her mouth. Stephanie was on the left side, riding Frank and passionately sucking off Xavier. This split scene continued for a few minutes before the film would then focus on each girl individually. The chapter ended with both of them again on the screen, with Eddie fucking Stephanie from behind and Xavier back in her mouth, and Chelsea laying on the bed as Duane filled her pussy and Derek and Charles continuing with her mouth.

"Oh my god no. Fuck fuck fuck!" screamed Chelsea. "Please tell me this is not happening!!"

"I can't believe this. This has to be a nightmare. This can't be real. This cant be real," Stephanie replied.

Both girls looked at each other and burst out in tears, then moved closer for a hug. They continued to fast forward through the video and as it ended with each of them taking 7 cocks, they knew now that everything that happened at Duane's apartment was recorded.

The other 2 DVD's were also sped through quickly, as each girl was the focal point of one. After another hour, some more crying, and lots of wine, they decided they had no choice but to call the number on the piece of paper.

"BD Productions, home of the soon to be international bestseller 'Chelsea and Stephanie: A Girls Night Interrupted.' How may I be of assistance?" answered Duane, struggling to not burst out in laughter since he had only given this number to them.

"Fuck You you piece of shit! How the fuck could you do this to us?" Chelsea yelled out sitting next to Stephanie as the call was on speaker.

"Oh, it's the stars of our movie! How did you enjoy witnessing your starring roles? Would you like to provide your feedback?"

"No, we want you to leave us the fuck alone and destroy all of those videos. You are a serious piece of shit. You fucking asshole!" Stephanie replied.

"Seriously, go fuck yourself," said Chelsea.

"If you don't, we will go to the cops and tell them that you guys assaulted us, which is like what you fucking did." Stephanie yelled at the phone.

"Whoa, calm down there ladies," Duane said in a calm tone. "I know it can be exciting to see your first starring role on the screen, but there's no need to use vulgar language. Did you both watch them completely? Based on your moans and enthusiasm, the cops might just think you regret making a homemade porno."

"We are both women and I'm white, the cops will definitely believe me," Stephanie replied.

"Well I hope you don't go down that route," Duane said. "We think that you two could be stars after both of your dedicated performances. The team is producing numerous copies of each video and they could be seen by millions, including your co-workers, anyone you have dated or anyone you currently are, your friends, and most important, your family too of course. What parents wouldn't want to see their daughters star turn performance?"

The line then went silent with the girls registering what he had just said. Both thought of the important people in their lives seeing these videos. Stephanie knew her boyfriend would leave her. Their families would still love them, but if they saw this, things would never be the same. Chelsea even thought of this video being seeing by strangers who would then know who she was.

"Hello? I assume you are both in a little shock after what I said. But don't worry, if you don't like your performances, we can make sure that none of these videos ever sees the light of day."

After a another 20 seconds of silence the girls looked at each other and Stephanie replied.

"OK, tell us what we have to do."

12