A Girls Night In Pt. 01: Lost in a Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine had wormed her left arm under Cassey. Without knowing why, she had carefully slipped her hand under Cassey's bathrobe. And lazily ran her fingers up and down Cassey's' inner thigh.

Katherine watched, transfixed as Cassey moved her right leg, allowing Katherine to move her fingers closer to Cassey's body. She heard a slight intake of breath, as her breathing pattern became more rapid, she could feel her daughter's rib cage swell, as she heaved for breath.

Katherine turned to see Cassey, eyes closed head resting on the sofa's armrest. She leaned over and rested her cheek on her daughters' neck.

The warmth that she felt, the aromas' from Cassey's body, that her breathed in and the simple touch of another's skin upon hers, unlocked sensations, that long lay dormant within her for years. She kissed Cassey's neck. Cassey, in turn, moved her head, as if offering her mother her neck. Katherine kissed her neck. All Katherine wanted was to feel flesh pressed against her lips.

Her actions had broken free from her control. Her bodies' needs became more important than her thoughts. Katherine bit Cassey's ear and waited for the response. Cassey showed no signs of resistance. So, Katherine continued to nibble and suck her daughters' ear.

Cassey breathing became short and shallow, as she let out a moan, as she slowly rocking her body into her mothers. Katherine moved her body, in time with her daughters, her fingers dug deeper into her daughters' thigh. Still moving them up and down her thigh, until, without realising it rammed her fingers into Cassey's mould.

"What?" Cassey eyes opened, with a confused look across her face.

Katherine immediately stopped and removed her fingers. "What's wrong, Sweetie?" She said, trying to control the patting in her breath.

Cassey remained quiet, trying to work out what was happening.

"Nothing." Cassey finally decided, with slight slur in her words.

"How are feeling, sweetheart?" Katherine was worried that she had gone too far.

"Good mum."

"Good sweetheart. That's all that matters." Katherine kissed her daughters forehead, as she stroke the back of her head. "Right, sleepy head, time for bed! But, before that, there's one last strawberry." Stretching over her daughter, her bathrobe covered breasts resting on her daughters face.

"Oooh!" Cassey giggled.

Katherine pulled back, holding a strawberry in front of her daughter's lips. Cassey went to take a bite. But her mother pulled it away, teasingly. She lowered it again. And again she pulled it away when Cassey went to take a bite. They both were giggling at this game. Until, Cassey grabbed her mother's hand forced it to her mouth.

Cassey pulled back, with a wide smile on her face and a strawberry clenched between her grinning teeth. Without thinking, Katherine leaned in and covered the strawberry with her lips, concealing it in a kiss.

Katherine held the kiss for about 10 seconds before biting the strawberry in two and pulled back. They were both grinning at each other, with their half of the strawberry, still between their teeth.

"Time for bed!" Katherine said, after swallowing her half.

Katherine helped her daughter into bed. She took off Cassey's bathrobe and lowered her into bed and pulled her duvet over her.

"Mum, the room's spinning, I don't if well." Cassey complained.

"Don't worry. I'll stay with you, until you get to sleep." Katherine said, as she took off her own bathrobe and climbed into the bed. She gathered Cassey in her arms.

While waiting for Cassey to fall asleep, Katherine lay quietly pondering about what had happened. What had been happening all, week? The whole idea was to help Cassey to change. But, all she could think of how differently she felt, in herself. Katherine hadn't realised how empty and lonely her life had been. How much she needed to be needed. What she was yearning for.

Cassey was finally sound asleep, as Katherine slowly crept out of her bed. She hated the idea of going back to her own bed. And when she reached her own bedroom, she thought of how empty and lonely it looked.

"I've got to find a man, I need a good fuck." Katherine said to herself, looking back down the corridor to her daughter's room. She started to walk towards it, even before she realised she was doing so.

Katherine quietly opened the door. Cassey was still asleep, Katherine crept in. Quickly, she unzipped her track suit top. The cold air soon made nipples erect. She sighed, as her nipples rubbed against her bra.

She climbed back into bed, next to Cassey. It felt so good feeling her body, next to her. But Katherine wanted the feeling of warm flesh against hers. Slowly, she reached over and gently pulled on Cassey's track suit zipper. It moved with ease, until it passed by her breasts. When, all of a sudden, two breasts burst out of the track suit top.

Katherine gasped! She hadn't realised Cassey wasn't wearing a bra. She had to see more! She continued, until the top was undone. She uncovered her daughter's body.

Katherine marvelled at the sight of her daughter's naked body. She ran a hand over her stomach, then up to her chest. Katherine looked again, to reassure herself that Cassey was still asleep. She touched a breast. Katherine moved her hand away, checking that Cassey was still a sleep.

She reached out again, this time, gliding her fingers rounding the shape of the breast all the up until her fingers were brushing over the nipple. Within in seconds the nipple was aroused. Katherine held her breath, transfixed by the sight. The erect nipple that sat upon the gracefully moving breast, as Cassey's body heaved with every breath.

Katherine took off her own bra and lay down beside Cassey. With one hand, she held one of her own breasts while with the other, her fingers moved Cassey's nipple. She gently twisted and teased the nipple, while squeezing her own breast.

Katherine excitement grew as she saw how Cassey's sleeping form reacted to her touch. She lifted her breast to her own mouth and began sucking her own nipple.

The thought crossed my mind. "Does Cassey's nipple taste the same?"

Katherine stopped what she was doing, she removed her hands. She looked again, half hopping to see Cassey waking, so her would stop. Stop! Stop what? Confusing thoughts crashed Katherine's mind, as she found herself leaning over Cassey's breast.

"No! Stop! I mustn't! Why?" Katherine pulled away, trembling and sweating in the cold night air.

Katherine lay back down, staring at Cassey. What was happening to her? She felt her pussy soaking wet. "Fuck!" She had only started feeling like this, ever since she saw daughter in her old school uniform.

"Shit!" She needed to find a man and get laid.

Looking over to her to her daughter, Katherine Gently pulled Cassey over and on top of her. Her flesh burned where Cassey's flesh touched hers.

Katherine moved her hands under Cassey's top, wrapping her arms around her back. Cassey rested her head on her mother's shoulder, breathing onto her neck. Katherine let out sigh of frustrated delight.

"She had to stop!" Katherine told herself, over and over again. All the while a hand moved down Cassey's back, resting on the top of her track suit bottom.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!"

Katherine could feel her hand slip under the track suit bottom.

"No! I can't do this! It's got to stop!" She kept telling herself.

A bolt of lightning shot through her body, down to her pussy. As she discovered Cassey wasn't wearing any panties.

Katherine lay there, stroking her daughter's soft cheeks. All conflicting thoughts were now banished. As she was lost in a moment of pleasure.

End of Part 1

12