A Girls Night In Pt. 02: In Awe and Wonder

Story Info
Katherine wants to take things further, Cassey agrees.
3.3k words
4.36
12.2k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Plan Week 2

Katherine sat at the breakfast table, recovering from the night before. Her legs were up on the table, either side of her breakfast plate.

Leaning back in her chair, Katherine stifled a moan, as she was relieving herself of tension. Her skirt was rolled up on to her lap, her panties were pulled to one side, as she plunged two fingers, squelching in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck, I needed a man." Katherine thought to herself. She looked at the sausage on her plate. "Probably still too hot!" She grumbled to herself. "It would serve Cassey right, if she was to walk in and catch her mother masturbating." Well, at least this would convince Cassey that she was beautiful, if this was the effect she was having on her mother.

She rammed fingers back inside her, and then slowly pulled them out, spreading her fingers as far apart as possible, before they were pushed together by her vaginal muscles.

Her thoughts were heightening her sensations. She had decided to delay buying Cassey any new clothes, she was enjoying the thrill, shot through body, each time she saw Cassey dressed in her clothes.

She had also rescued Cassey's old school uniform, from the rubbish. Katherine flicked her click at the thought of it, her body jerked at the touch. She thought, of how she wanted to get an old school for herself.

Katherine imaged having one of their special nights as a "naughty school girl" night. They'd dress up, tell each other their fantasies (She was close to climaxing), they would play "truth or dare." Katherine would even show Cassey her trick with a wine bottle (Katherine was now moving frantically. Unable able to control herself, Katherine had to cum). Perhaps they would end up masturbating together (Oh God). Perhaps that would lead them to be able to masturbate in front of each other, whenever they wanted to (Oh God! Oh God). Did Cassey masturbate any differently? Was there anything she could teach her?

"Fuucckkk!" Katherine shouted, almost hitting her head on the table, as the power of her orgasm violently shook her body.

It about 5 minutes before Katherine could even sit back up. Her breathing was still laboured, but she was recovering.

She had a lot to think about. But, first she needed to tidy up. She then noticed her plate. She sat there, in front of it, as brain formulated her feelings into words.

"I could really do with a sausage!" Was the thought that came to mind.

It was after midday, when Cassey finally emerged from her room. She was not much of drinker and was not used to the effects, or the following hang over.

Cassey felt like death, warmed up. Though, she felt even worse with her mother buzzing around her, all most hyperactive, then suddenly bent over, having to lean up against the wall or holding onto the kitchen sink. Cassey became alarmed when her mother started trembling and panting.

"Mum! Sit down, are you all right?" Fear and guilt started to flood through her, thinking that she was the cause of her mother's suffering.

"Don't worry, Cassey. I'm alright." Her mother replied, in an almost euphoric state. She had now been walking around with the sausage stuffed inside her, for nearly 2 hours. It felt glorious. But, she had been clenching her pussy muscles, ever since Cassey came down stairs. Katherine was beginning to worry that she might strain a muscle or have an orgasm, in front of her daughter.

Katherine suggested that they spent the afternoon just lying about on the sofa. Cassey left the kitchen, leaving Katherine to remove the sausage and then grabbing a couple of glasses and a carton of orange juice.

Katherine spent a wonderful afternoon, with Cassey in her arms.

By evening, Cassey had mostly recovered. So Katherine left to make her something to eat.

Katherine was only gone a few minutes, when she returned with a sausage sandwich and her private lap top, which she had typed a rough copy of course report, for that week.

As Cassey read the report (which naturally did not contain the more indiscreet moments, for obvious reasons), she made a few comments, on how she thought the week had gone.

So they wrote up the changes and sent off an email to Katherine (fictitious) course advisor. Knowing that she would have to make slight changes to the reply, she had already written.

Then out of nowhere, Cassey mentioned how delicious she found the sauce on the sausage was. Katherine beamed at this and promised that she'd have more for her.

They had promised themselves that Sunday would be a day of relaxation. So, Katherine was still in bed, when Cassey strolled in, still half asleep and plonked herself down, next to her mother.

They were asking each other what they had planned. Katherine made it clear that she was going to spend the day in the dining room, going through everything that they had stored there. She then suggested that Cassey, spent the day, going through her wardrobe and search for the clothes she'd like and would wear next week.

Again, Katherine apologised for not finding the time to buy Cassey some new clothes. Which was a lie! She enjoyed seeing Cassey wearing her clothes. And that, now that Cassey was walking into her bedroom (every morning), just in her underwear, to get dressed. Why would she want to stop that!

Katherine was seated at the dining room table that had been pushed up against the wall. She had surrounded herself with boxes that she was going to sort through. She wasn't planning on doing any hard manual work, so all she wore was her fluffy bathrobe. She wore nothing underneath. Cassey was such a good influence on her.

All throughout the morning, Cassey would walk in from time to time, wearing a new set of clothes. She would ask her mother what she thought, then walking over to the mirror and finding something to criticise herself with.

After the 6th time, Katherine had had enough. And bluntly made it be known.

"Cassey! You are a beautiful young lady and you just happen to be very sexy. So, you better get use to that!"

Cassey was frozen to the spot. She was not use to see her mother angry, especially when that anger was directed at her. "Sorry, mum." Was all that Cassey could think to say.

Katherine instantly regretted her outburst and changed her tone, hoping to change the atmosphere.

"Look Cassey, you are a beautiful and sexy young women. You are going to have to accept that. Hell, if I was a man I'd bend you over those boxes and fuck you, there and then.

Cassey was stunned into silence. It seemed so surreal, hearing mother saying such things. And her mother didn't swear, she was normally the prim and proper type.

Out of nowhere, a wall of laughter hit Cassey. Her body visibly shook as burst out in fits of uncontrollable laughter took control of her. Katherine, now unable to control herself, joined in the laughter.

It was about 5 minutes before Katherine could say anything. "See! Mother knows best!" She said, in triumph.

"What? Including having a sex change, so you can have sex with me?" Cassey shrieked out in pearls of laughter, tears running down her cheeks.

Katherine just fixed her with a mock serious look, upon her face. "There's something's a mother has to do, that a mother just has to do."

Seeing that laughter was now subsiding, she added; "Now go and try on something different, without criticising yourself.

Cassey rushed off. And returned, 10 minutes later, wearing mothers favourite cream coloured blouse and rarely worn tight black mini skirt. Only this time she saw her mother sobbing.

Alarmed, Cassey rushed over to mother. "Mum? What's wrong Mum?"

Cassey caught the sight of a nearby open box. It was filled 2 silver candelabrums, crystal decanters and a box of silver cutlery. But it was the wrapping, that made realised that these must of been old wedding presents.

Cassey grabbed mother and pulled her to her. "It's alright Mum, we'll get rid of them."

"No!" Shrieked Katherine. "I can't do that! I kept them, for you." She said through her sobs.

Cassey sat down on her mother's knee and held on to her, as if for dear life. "I don't need them. All I want is you to be happy."

And with that, Katherine, with her head buried between her daughter's breasts, gave into her tears, that flooded out of her. Cassey held on tight, to her mother's quaking body.

Cassey held onto her mother tightly, rocking her backwards and forwards, in a gentle manner. She wasn't going to let go, her mother was there for her, so she was going to be there for her mother.

Katherine, on the other hand was starting to feel light headed. She felt as if a huge burden had been lifted from her. It was as if the tears had washed away the misery of her life. And Cassey had been here for her.

Katherine pulled away from Cassey's embrace. Apologising, she promised her daughter that she was alright. Katherine then noticed her blouse, which Cassey was wearing. Her tears had soaked through, leaving the now transparent material clinging to her daughter's skin. Cassey's left breast was clearly visible, held in place by the wet fabric. The breast danced with every pull of the blouse, whenever Cassey moved.

Katherine automatically put a hand to mouth. "Sorry about that, Cassey. You better go up stairs and change."

Cassey protested. But Katherine would hear none of it. She assured her daughter that she was alright. Reluctantly, Cassey agreed and climbed off her mother's leg and left the room.

Katherine sat back, in an almost euphoric mood. She looked about the room, as if seeing it for the first time. Her hand went to her chest, as if to stop her heart from bursting out. She could feel it racing away, under the palm of her hand, while her fingers gently caressed the top of her breast. With ease and without a thought, her hand slipped under the bathrobe, groping her own breast. It felt different, Katherine couldn't understand why, but it felt so good.

Katherine's other hand was ready rubbing her pussy lips. She went to take off the bathrobe, when she noticed a wet patch on her bathrobe, where Cassey had sat. She brought up to nose and inhaled her daughter's aroma. A searing white light shot across her brain as her senses lost control over such exquisite fragrance.

Katherine bit onto the bathrobe, so her daughter's wet patch remained under her nose. With one hand touching her breasts and nipples, following to where they yearned to be touched. The other hand returned to her pussy. She placed her thumb over her clit and effortless placed 2 fingers into her pussy. They glided in over the juices that flooded her.

She wanted to spend the whole afternoon like this, but she knew that Cassey could walk in at any time. This thought only heightened her excitement. The smooth soft skin tightened around her fingers. Her other hand, spontaneously gripped tightly onto her breast and pulled as if she was trying to rip it off.

Katherine couldn't help but let out a deep moan, as she began to rub her thumb across clit, hard. Katherine winced with pain, but she so needed to cum. It wasn't out of loneliness or desperation, but out of liberation! Her body began to spasm. She almost fell of the chair. She dropped her breast and grabbed her pussy and inserted her index finger in her dripping wet hole and pulled it to her. Katherine stifled a scream, as she then moved her finger, so that it rubbed her clit and her hand rubbed her mound.

Katherine's other hand was free to attack her pussy. Frantically she pounded her pussy, as her pussy muscles clamped around her fingers. Her leg began to uncontrollably bashing the table, as an orgasm erupted from her. Her juices gushed from her, onto her hand and down her thighs.

Katherine faintly sat back, as she slowly eased her 2 fingers out of her. She held them close to her face. The aroma of her juices over powered her as she watched her glistening juices slid down her fingers. She wiped her lips with her fingers, smearing her juices onto her face.

Her tongue darted out, licking her lips and then her fingers. Katherine felt a moment of pure bliss. She then wiped up her juices that had splattered on her thighs and again sucked her fingers clean.

Katherine began to tidy herself up. She dragged her finger between her pussy lips, wiping away as much of her juice as possible.

Katherine sprung up from the chair, filled with a new found energy, as if she finally realised that this was the first day of the rest of her life. She put on the bath robe, so she could go and see her daughter. But, she still felt so drenched in her pussy. A strange thought stretched across her mind.

"I need to make another sandwich!"

Katherine knocked impatiently upon Cassey's door. She heard a thump, the Cassey opened the door. Panting, wide eyed with a look of panic across her face, Cassey emerged from her room, still wearing the tear soaked blouse. Katherine immediately embraced her daughter. There was a strong smell of sex. Katherine hoped, that in her state, Cassey wouldn't notice.

Katherine showered her daughters face with kisses, promising that everything would be alright. Cassey was naturally taken aback, but Katherine could see happiness beaming from her daughter. Katherine urged her daughter to come down to the living room, so she could tell her all about it.

Cassey agreed, but she had to finish something. So Katherine left her daughter to finish whatever she needed to finish.

Later that afternoon, Katherine and Cassey sat on the sofa talking over the changes that had been happening to Katherine. And what's more, Katherine was happy with them. And Cassey was happy with her mother. They both sat back and enjoined a glass of wine and a delicious sausage sandwich.

Monday morning started with the rush of the ending of the financial year. And Cassey was busy with her on-line accountancy course. Katherine was happy with the way things were going. Katherine told Cassey that she had updated their report. They both waited for the reply.

It wasn't until Monday afternoon, that Katherine's reply arrived. They both sat and read it out aloud.

The report complimented of the changes, they had made and were continuing to stick to. Then, finally the report spoke of the idea of having a celebration night. And gave the choice of a intimate night or a fun night. Whatever they decided on, it should be beyond their normal comfort level.

Cassey remained silent, waiting to hear what her mother thought, of it.

"Well, I'm happy with that. I think we've done alright. What do you think?" Katherine said, looking to see how Cassey would react to what she had to say.

Cassey slowly nodded, then asked, "what do you think about the idea of a celebration?"

Katherine took in a deep breath, wondering if she really going to suggest what she had been thinking.

"I quite like the sound of a fun night, don't you?"

Cassey nodded, hanging onto every word her mother uttered.

"Why don't we have a girl's night out?"

Cassey didn't respond.

"Cassey? You know your old school uniform?

"I threw it away." Cassey cut in.

Katherine hesitated. "I know, I rescued it, Cassey."

A look of confusion covered Cassey's face. Then Katherine just blurted out her inner most feelings.

"I never really had many close friends. I would see parties of women, dressed up as Nuns or naughty school girls. They looked like they were having so much fun. And since the divorce, I stopped going out. I feel like that I've been wasting my life.

I Thought, if I brought a school uniform, then perhaps you and I could go out and have a fun night, just like all those party of women, I used to see." Katherine fell silent, wondering how her daughter would take her outburst.

Cassey put her hand on her mother's cheek, for comfort and support. Cassey's heart broke seeing pain the she saw in her mother, the loneliness in her words.

"We will. Just not now, mum. Cassey said, trying to let down her mother gently.

Katherine did not respond, she was already regretting voicing her own feelings. Cassey could see her mother shutting herself away, the way she had for so many years. Cassey knew she had to be there for her mother.

"You have to think of it like this." Cassey started, trying raise her mother's mood. "If we go out, dressed as a couple of naughty school girls, we'll be surrounded by every dirty old man, in the area."

"Are you telling me you couldn't have fun with a bunch of dirty old men?" Katherine asked, playing along with her daughter.

"But mum, they would want to have their wicked way, with me!" Cassey replied, in that "mock" horror style, her mother was so keen on using.

"Don't worry Cassey, I'll tell any dirty old man. "If you want to fuck my daughter, you'll have to cum through me!"

Cassey clasped her hand to her mouth, shrieking into her fingers.

"As I've said, I've had sweatier and worse things." Katherine continued, seeing her daughter laugh, Katherine didn't want Cassey to stop laughing.

"Where's my mother? You're too dirty to be her!" Cassey managed to say, through fits of laughter.

"All I'm saying is that you shouldn't knock it, until you've sucked it!"

Cassey's ribs were hurting with all the controllable laughter that she collapsed on to her mother. Katherine wrapped her arms around her daughter, as they both shook violently with laughter.

They were still holding onto each other, long after the laughter had subsided. A calming sense of peace had fallen over both of them. Katherine was slowly stroking the back of Cassey's head. Now and again, she would kiss Cassey's neck and Cassey would in kiss hers.

Katherine pulled away to look at Cassey, face to face. She could see love pouring from her daughters face. Katherine just hoped her daughter could see the love she had for her.

"So, we'll be having a quiet night in?" Katherine asked, checking that this was alright with Cassey.

"An intimate night, out of our comfort zone." Cassey replied with a slight hint apprehension.

"Do you have any ideas what you want to do?" Katherine wanted to reassure her daughter, that there was nothing to worry about.

Cassey remained silent, for awhile, as she thought about it. She broke out into a broad beautiful smile. "No mum, why don't you surprise me. I trust you." Then, after the briefest of pauses. "Though, God knows why!"

That week went by quite quickly. Katherine cleared all her work and prepared the following weeks work, as well getting ready for rush that always happened at the end of the financial year. Katherine wanted to make sure, that whatever they did in their spare time would not interfere with their work.

Cassey's week centred on helping her mother with her work and continued with her course work. Together, they went out running Monday, Tuesday and Friday mornings. They were enjoying their early morning runs and planned to continue them.

By Friday midday, they finished all work. And prepared themselves for the night ahead. Katherine went out to get one or two things, for the night ahead. Katherine couldn't think of anything that would make the night special. She just hope what she did get them, would be enough.

End of Part 2