A Girls Night In Pt. 03: Outside the Comfort Zone

Story Info
Katherine starts to seduce her daughter.
5.5k words
4.35
14.8k
18
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside the comfort zone

The Second Night

They drank a bottle of red wine, with their dinner. Cassey wasn't too comfortable, with idea. But Katherine put her foot down; stating that there may be times, both in social or with a client, where having a drink was acceptable, if not polite. It was time to put away immature drinks and to start drinking, like grownups. That said, Katherine was liberal with the glass sizes of wine.

Katherine was moving the coffee table to the end of the sofa, so it wouldn't be in the way of the T.V. She went back out to the kitchen, to get the wine.

Cassey was already sitting on the sofa, dressed in her tight fitting track suit.

"So, what's the plan, mum?" Cassey asked, expectantly.

"I thought we'd have an evening of watching "Only fools and horses." Just like we use to." Katherine replied happily.

"Wow, that's certainly going to break our comfort zone barrier." Cassey sounded a bit put out, by the plan.

"Well, it's a comedy that we both love. We have 2 bottles of chilled white wine (Katherine waved, before placing them on the coffee table), we have a very large bowel of pop corn and!" Katherine could see that she now had Cassey's attention. "And, we've still have to get dressed for it."

Cassey was looking at her mother quizzically. "Mum? Have you been shopping, again?"

Katherine became rather excited. "Oh, you'll love it. I got us matching robes. They're gorgeous! Come on." Katherine took her daughter and handed her a clothes box. "Go and put it on and meet me in the dining room."

Katherine was already standing in front of the mirror, by the time Cassey joined her. She was now dressed in a black silk Japanese style robe that came half way up her thighs. The robe had 2 Japanese style dragons stitched on a chest level that now that Cassey was wearing it, looked like they were climbing up her breasts. The robe was finished off with a red silk belt, tied loosely around her waist.

A tremble ran through Katherine, as she felt herself growing moist, at the sight of her beautiful sexy daughter. It seemed to her as if Cassey was gliding across the floor, stand beside her mother.

"You look amazing!" Was all that Katherine could say, as Cassey wrapped an arm around her mother's waist and rested her head upon her shoulder. Moving her head slightly, taken in the smooth sensation of the cool silk on her skin, Cassey sighed.

"It feels wonderful." Cassey murmured, with her eyes half closed. "Shame you couldn't get them measurements right." Cassey said, looking down at her mother's legs. Her robe was also half way up her thighs.

"Oh, don't worry about that. How does it make you feel?" Her mother asked, staring at her reflection in the mirror.

"It does feel wonderful and-" Cassey paused as she started to think about the implications of what she was thinking. "And sexy?" Cassey was surprised to hear herself, saying such things about herself.

"And you want to spend the night in?" Katherine asked in a teasing manner.

Cassey broke away from looking at her mother's reflection and turned to stare at her mother's profile. "Mum, I don't need to be a Psychologist, to work out, that, if you want to go out dressed like this? You really need to get laid, mum!"

It was Katherine's turn to look away from the mirror. She looked Cassey in the eye and with a mischievous look on her face said; "I can think of worse ways of spending the evening."

They both burst into fits of giggles. Katherine slowly returned her gaze to the mirror.

"It does feel wonderful." Katherine said in a dreamy voice, as if her mind was elsewhere.

Cassey looked back at the mirror, only to see her mother delicately circling her fingers around her left breast. A slight bump of her nipple was now noticeable, under the silk robe.

"What are you doing mum?" Katherine couldn't help but notice the shock that was entwined in her daughter's words.

Katherine stopped, and stared at her daughter's reflection, in the eye. "Outside the comfort zone, remember?" She pulled the top of the robe, so it revealed the breast, hidden within it.

With a sharp intake of breath, a hand swung to cover her mouth. "You're not wearing a bra!"

"That's not all." Katherine said, with a broad smile across her face, as she turned side on onto the mirror. Her hand disappeared under the robe and slowly rose, revealing her leg all the way up to the hip. "No panties."

Cassey's face was a mixture of horror and fascination. "I can't!" She stuttered out. "What if someone found out?"

"Come with me." Katherine led Cassey out of the room.

Wait until I'm by the window." Katherine said leaving her daughter in the living room doorway. Katherine picked up a chair and walked over to the closed curtains.

"Turn off the light, please." Katherine did as her mother asked. The room was enclosed in darkness. Then, a faint glow of light appeared as her mother pulled back the curtains.

"Come over here!" Her mother called to her.

Cassey's journey was helped by the dim light that now bathed the room. She stood by her mother, looking out the window. It was dark as night, only illuminated by the faint lights from the houses across the road and the constant faint glow from the lamp post further down the street.

Cassey then noticed the people, hurrying home and remembered that it was Friday. She wondered how many of them were rushing to get home, or to go out, for the night.

"See Cassey, no one is bothered by us. They are lost in their own small world, even to notice us." With saying that, Cassey could see her mother's elbow, now horizontal with her chest. The elbow shot back, as her mother's body was thrust forward.

Cassey could image her mother grabbing hold of her robe and pulling it apart, exposing her tits to the unknown world, outside. Cassey watched in awe and wonder as her mother did this over and over again, as she called out to the world outside, to notice her.

Katherine stopped and turned to Cassey. "Come on, give it a try!"

Cassey couldn't believe it when she saw her own hands, grabbing her top and pulling it apart to expose her breasts. She could hear her own voice calling out, to the passing by. And the laughter! She realised she was laughing.

She turned to mother, with a huge grin across her face. She could see the outline of her mother's face, in the pale light. But, there was no mistaken the twinkle in her mother's eyes. Katherine stopped. Her movements indicated to Cassey, that she had kicked off her slippers.

Katherine held onto the window frame as she climbed onto the chair. She straightened herself up, as Cassey saw her hands move to the bottom of the robe. Katherine stopped and turned her head in Cassey's direction. Cassey could see a large toothy grin and a intense look in her mother's eyes, all by the faint light from the lamp post.

Suddenly, Katherine pulled apart the bottom of her robe, all the while staring at her daughter. She turned back to the window and flashed again, screaming out; "Come on world, see what you're missing.

Frantically, Cassey grabbed hold of her mother, as climbed up onto the chair. Katherine leaned back onto the window frame, to steady them both. She wrapped one arm around her daughter's waist, to keep her safe.

Cassey grabbed to bottom of her robe and looked at her mother, as if waiting for her to stop her or dare her.

Cassey defiantly pulled back robe. She looked back out the window and repeated it again and again, lost in excitement and laughter. Katherine was lost in her own thoughts, as she watched out of controlled excitement. Panting with excitement, she whispered words of encouragement.

"Moon them, Cassey!" Katherine marvelled of the control she now had over her daughter.

Cassey wiggled round, until she was facing away from the window. She bent over, almost pulling them both off the chair. Katherine changed her position, so with an arm wrapped over her daughters waist, her hand pressed into her daughters stomach.

"Come on Cassey, moon them, for mummy!" Katherine urged. A jolt went through her, as she felt Cassey's hand brush past her mound, followed by Cassey thumping her thigh against, as Katherine realised that her daughter was lowering her panties. Katherine pulled up, the bottom of Cassey's robe, seeing her naked arse. Drool dripped down from her salivating mouth.

"Come on Cassey, wiggle that bum!"

Cassey wiggled as her hands worked their way back up to her arse. She paused and then gripped her cheeks and pulled them apart.

Katherine almost had an orgasm, there and then. This was just too much, for her. All she could think of was, would Cassey do this for me? Sitting on the sofa, would she bend over and expose herself, just inches away from my face?

"Wait! I'm not a lesbian!" The words seared across her mind. "No! I'm helping my beautiful sexy, realising how beautiful and sexy she really is. That's why I'm enjoying this!" Katherine thought, trying to justify herself to her own thoughts.

"Alright Cassey, that's enough." Katherine panted out, to sounds of disappointment from her daughter.

Katherine climbed off the chair. Looking back, she saw Cassey's panties hanging from her knees, and then slipping down to her ankles.

"Cassey put your arms around my neck and I'll lift you off.

Cassey draped her arms her mother's neck, as her mother's hands ran up the back of her legs. Katherine pulled Cassey towards her and lifted her off the chair. Cassey gently slid down her mother, to the floor. Her robe slid up around her waist, exposing her, while her mother's hands were resting on her arse cheeks.

The stood there in silence, staring into one another's eyes.

"So much for a quiet night in." Cassey said, finally breaking the silence, her arms still around her mother's neck.

"It's not over yet, we haven't started on the pop corn!" Katherine whispered in reply.

"You get the curtains, I'll get the light." Katherine said, frightened of what might happened if she didn't move away. As she broke away, it felt if neither of their hands wanted to leave their embrace.

"Don't put the lights on, just yet!" Cassey said, after she had closed the curtains.

Katherine could hear the sounds of her daughter moving, until she heard her say.

"You can turn the light on, now"

Katherine turned the light on and saw Cassey walk across the floor with her hands behind her back. She stopped and spread out her arm and gave a bow, like a magician's assistant.

"Ta-daa!" Revealing her bra in one hand and her panties in the other.

Katherine enthusiastically applauded her daughter.

"And, for my next trick!" Cassey threw her panties at her mother.

Katherine caught them. "At last, my daughter gets me a practical present." She held to her face and breathed in. "You could at least washed them!"

Cassey wrinkled her nose, at what her mother had just done.

Katherine just pointed a finger at her and then gestured to the sofa, with her thumb. "You get your perfectly formed arse on the sofa!"

Sofa walked over to the sofa, when she noticed the sleeping bag, already in place. She looked over to her mother, who had put her panties on the coffee table. "You haven't changed the heating, have you?"

"I'm trying to remember how to do it. I'll get around to it, don't worry." Katherine replied, as she climbed over her daughter and slipped into the sleeping bag, behind here.

In the end, they didn't watch much television, as with every move they made, their robes rose and they were touching flesh with flesh. They would then readjust their clothing, through their constant giggling.

"For God sake mum, you need to have a shave! You're going to rub my arse raw!" Cassey shouted out, as she collapsed in laughter.

Though, after they finished the first bottle of wine, they gave up, with their bodies becoming hot and sweaty, with the continued rubbing of their bodies. Their robes cling to their bodies.

Katherine wrapped her right arm around Cassey, with her hand under Cassey's ribs, her left breast resting on her wrist. Her left arm was again under her, with her hand again resting on her thigh. Though, without any clothing between them, Katherine could see Cassey becoming aroused, as she moved her fingers across Cassey's soft thigh.

Cassey's right leg involuntary closed in on Katherine's hand. Katherine looked to Cassey, fearing to see the response in her eyes. But, Cassey, with her eyes closed, was motionless. She held pop corn inches away from her face. Her breathing was short and shallow.

Katherine moved her hand from between Cassey's thighs. Cassey startled, awoke as if coming out of a trance. The pop corn slipped from her fingers. "What?" Cassey slurred, as she looked about in confusion.

"Butterfingers!" Katherine replied as she leaned over her daughter. She too was feeling the effects of the wine. If she hadn't of felt the effects, then wouldn't of bent down and picked up the popcorn with her lips, leaving a kiss in Cassey's cleavage. She pulled away, showing off the pop corn with triumph.

"Mum!" There shock and a slight hint of anger in Cassey's words.

But, Katherine was in a relaxed mood, for all of the wine. "Saltier than usual." Katherine noticed the look on Cassey face, hadn't changed. "What? Don't tell me you didn't get up to anything at Uni?"

Cassey broke eye contact with her mother. But, when she returned the gaze, there hung a look of guilt. Katherine immediately became alert, as couldn't help that her daughters cheek had also turned crimson.

"What?"

Cassey said nothing she just gave her mother a sheepish look.

"Come on Cassey, tell me what! I'm your mother you know I'm going to pester you, until you do."

"Nothing really, it's sort of silly." Cassey said defensively.

"Well, if it's nothing, then you'll won't have much to say." Katherine said happily, seeing that her daughter was giving in to her. "Come on, Cassey! What did you do, go down on a donkey? Had sex with a ping pong Bat? Come on Cassey, you know I'm going to think the worse!"

Cassey was in fits of laughter. And then soberly (well more sober than she actually was), in whisper, as if she doing all she could, to not be heard. "Some guy at Uni dared me to go down on a beer bottle."

Katherine eyes widened, she could feel the moisture between her legs. But, she knew she had to calm down, in order to embarrass Cassey.

"Ah, my darling daughter gave a beer bottle a blow job." Katherine said, in the sort voice, that a woman would speak, when holding a puppy.

"I hope it wasn't a cheap beer? I don't want you bringing any of that cheap beer, back to the house!" Was the calmest Katherine could muster.

Cassey became a little bit upset and embarrassed by her mother's response. But Katherine froze, as she looked past her daughter. Katherine rushed forward, pushing Cassey aside. She sprang back, clutching a bottle of wine.

Cassey's head was in a whirl. "What's going on?"

Katherine held out the bottle to Cassey. "Show me!"

"What?" Cassey didn't understand what was happening.

"Your trick with the bottle, show me!" Hushed tones of excitement echoed off Katherine's words

Cassey Was horrified at the thought of performing such an act in front of her mother. But, that too also made it exciting.

But Katherine was nothing if not persistent. "Come on, it's not as if you have to worry about the bottle respecting in the morning!"

Cassey knew that her mother was too excited to give up.

"Come on Cassey, please? There's still wine in this bottle!" Katherine waved the bottle in her daughters face. "Tonight is meant to be about going outside the comfort zone, break a barrier!"

Finally Cassey gave in and took the bottle, though Katherine was trying to help raise the bottle to Cassey's lips. "Alright mum, I can do it!"

Cassey raised the bottle to her lips, pausing to find the courage. She looked once more, over at her mother. All she could see was the lustful excitement in her mother's eyes and knew there was no going back.

Slowly Cassey lowered her lips encompass the bottle top. She widen her jaw and kept lowering lips down the neck of the bottle. She could hear her mother gasp in amazement. She worked her lips back up and then down the bottle.

Cassey raised her head, in order to take in more of the bottle. But, accidentally swallowed some wine. She quickly pulled out the bottle, spilling a few drops down her neck.

Katherine applauded uncontrollably, before embracing her daughter. "That was unbelievable!"

"You really liked it?" Cassey asked unsure of what her mother must really think of her.

"Cassey that was amazing! But, ok, so you don't swallow, that's no reason to waste good wine." Katherine leaned over and started to lick where the wine was split.

Cassey giggled with tickling sensation that her mother's tongue caused. "Now, it's you turn!" She held out the bottle to her mother.

"What? Oh, I didn't do that a uni."

Cassey was taken aback. "What mum, you must of done something?" She asked, feeling slightly disappoint.

"Oh, in my day we didn't put the bottle down our throats."

"What did you do, mum?" Cassey was hanging every word, her mother uttered.

"Oh, let's just say, we'd put the bottle elsewhere...It was a French wine, the bottle was tall, with a slender neck. It's funny how you never forget your first." Katherine said, wistfully, her eyes glazing over, as if her thoughts were lost in memories.

Katherine felt a sharp whack to her stomach. Cassey had thrust the bottle into her stomach. Katherine looked to Cassey's eyes were as wide as saucers. "Show me!"

Katherine took the bottle and looked at it. All she could hear was her daughter say, "show me!" All she could think of, was, "I'm I going to do this?"

"Show me!"

"No Cassey. That's going a bit too far...Don't you think we've wasted enough wine, already?"

To say that Cassey looked disappointed would be an understatement. She would have live with that, Katherine decided and leant over her daughter to put the wine bottle back on the coffee table. Cassey grabbed a hand full of pop corn.

"Well if you won't, then it's my turn!" Katherine heard her daughter shout out. From the corner of her eye, she saw something moving fast, towards her.

Katherine turned in time see Cassey thrusting her hand through the folds of her robe and released a handful of pop corn. She pulled her hand back and launched her face between her mother's breasts.

Katherine moaned, as Cassey bashed into her breasts, searching for the pop corn. Finally, she realised that the pop corn must of fallen down the robe. Cassey pulled her head back and started frantically patting down her mother. "Not fair, not fair!" Cassey chanted over and over again, as she worked herself into a frenzy.

Cassey found the pop corn, sitting above the belt. She paused and looked her mother in the eye. Katherine saw a devilish look in her daughter's face. She gasped out aloud, as her daughter clapped her hands on stomach and started to rub in the pop corn.

Katherine collapsed onto her daughter, laughing out loud. "Stop it! Stop it please, Cassey!"

Cassey turned her head and hissed in her mother's ear. "Not fair, not fair. I showed you, now it's my turn!"

Katherine managed to grab hold of her belt and pulled! The belt came away, the robe fell apart and the pop corn fell onto Cassey. Cassey made a sound of disappointment, while her mother fixed her with a glare.

"Right, my darling daughter, two can play at that!" Katherine stretched over Cassey, to grab some pop corn. But, she slowed as her breasts rubbed over Cassey's face. An urging surged through her, as she could feel Cassey's breath upon her breasts. A jolt ran through her, as she felt Cassey grab her breasts. She looked down at her daughter's grinning face.

"I've got mummies boobies, I've got mummies boobies!" Cassey chanted as if she would of had done, ten years ago. She then started to bash herself around the face with her mother's breasts, adding her own made sound effects to coincide with her actions. "Help, help, somebody save me! Mummy, how can you do this to your darling daughter?" Cassey laughed out.

12