A Girls Night In Pt. 03: Outside the Comfort Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassey stopped as she noticed Katherine's nipples were fully erected. "Hello, I haven't seen you, for some time. She turned to her mother. "Who's been a naughty mother?" She then pulled the breasts over her eyes. "I can't see!" She then pulled them apart. "Peek a boo!"

She covered her eyes again.

Katherine, all the while, slowly wound her hand down to Cassey's waste and pulled on the belt. And rushed to grab Cassey's tits!

Cassey jolted, as her mother took her by surprise, causing Katherine to become unbalanced, sending her crashing to the floor, pulling Cassey after her.

Cassey fell on top of her mother. She tried to stand up, but they were still trapped within the sleeping bag. Katherine grabbed hold of Cassey and rolled on top of her. They were screaming and shrieking all the while.

Katherine couldn't control herself, she couldn't control herself, even if she wanted to. She grabbed Cassey's tits. Only then, did she realise how big they were, more than a handful. Greedily she stuffed a nipple into her mouth, sucking and licking it, as she squeezed her tits.

She broke away from the nipple. "How do like it, now?" She returned to the nipples, now trying the other one, wondering if it tasted the same.

Katherine looked, to see Cassey's response. Cassey closed her eyes and rested her head on the floor. A sigh escaped her lips. Katherine continued.

"Oh mother!" Cassey whimpered.

"No!" screamed across Katherine's brain. She didn't want her daughter to think about it.

Katherine dug her fingers into her side. Cassey burst into laughter, as her body jerk in response. Her mound bashed into her mothers. Katherine let out aloud groan. She started to grind her mound into her daughters.

She could feel her daughter's pubic hair grazing over her stomach as she moved her hips, covering her pubic hair with own.

Faster and faster she grounded herself onto her daughter, just as Cassey thrust her hips in response. Without a thought, with no plan their bodies moved as if compelled by their own desires.

Their arms were now wrapped around each other's shoulders, pulling themselves into one another's bodies. The sweat made their bodies slip easily against each other.

Katherine cried out as her breasts and nipples rubbed against her daughters. Their hips automatically rushed meet one another's then parted, only so they could go through the same acts.

Cassey dug her fingers into her mother's back. Her eyes closed, her whimpers became faster and more urgent.

Feeling Cassey's body, tensing up Katherine crushed Cassey in her hug, as if she was trying to merge their bodies, just as she felt she was being crushed, between her daughters thighs. Which were now wrapped around her, as if to ensure too, she wouldn't leave her daughter. Katherine had no intention laving Cassey.

"I love you Cassey, I love you so much! Are you going to cum? That's it! Cum for mummy!" Cassey's reply came in the sounds of desperate moans and stifled screams.

Cassey's body arched, as without thinking, Katherine's body paused, before forcefully pushed down and with the swipe, rubbed her hairy mound into her daughters. Cassey screamed as her orgasm ripped through her. Her body went wild with spasms, so hard, that if it wasn't for their tight embrace, she would have thrown her mother from her.

With result of her daughter cumming, Katherine's own body, without permission erupted in her own orgasm. Her body shuddered to such an extent, their bodies bounced off the floor.

Then, silence. As they collapsed, with exhaustion, they fell asleep, oblivious to the laughter coming from the comedy show, on the television.

It was just before midnight, when they stirred. Cassey wiggled from underneath her mother. She turned, and crawled away.

"Stop that, Cassey." Katherine said, still half asleep.

"I've got to go." Yawned her daughter, in reply.

Katherine's head followed the contour of her daughters back, down to hips. Subconsciously Katherine was taking every scent from her body. Katherine could feel her pussy becoming wet, again.

Katherine felt Cassey's arse pass under head. She turned slightly and bit it. Cassey stopped. "That's it. You make a wonderful pillow, Cassey."

Cassey wiggled her arse. "I've got to go, mum." Cassey begged.

Katherine propped herself upon one elbow and watched her daughters naked wiggling arse.

Once free from the sleeping bag underneath her and her mother above, Cassey rested, on all fours.

"Are you alright Cassey?"

Cassey looked around to her mother. Katherine could see the effects of the alcohol and the spent lust could be seen across her daughters face. But, Cassey still had enough strength to wiggle her perfectly formed arse.

Katherine stared on as if hypnotised the sight of her daughters arse and drenched pussy, swinging from side to side. Katherine found her own tiredness being replaced with a new found lust.

Without a thought, Katherine launched herself between her daughter's cheeks. She rubbed her nose against Cassey's arse hole. Seduced by the new found aroma, she grabbed both cheeks, pulling Cassey into her face, as she started licking her daughter's sweaty arse.

Katherine's tongue found her daughters hole. She tried to force her tongue in. But the muscles held tight. Katherine's tongue was beginning to hurt. When, she heard her daughter groaned and the muscles relaxed. Katherine's tongue shot in. The taste was something to saviour.

Katherine flicked tongue about the narrow passage. She heard Cassey murmuring. Katherine pulled her tongue out and checked on Cassey, who was slumped on the floor, eyes closed and gritting her teeth.

"Thank goodness, she hadn't noticed!" Katherine thought to herself.

Katherine looked back down at Cassey's arse, sticking up in the air, like a lighthouse. The lust that burned within took hold. She had done nothing wrong. They had just been playing about. That's right, it's just a game.

Well, my dear, it's lucky for you that stayed in with me." Katherine said, unable to control the lust in her voice. She pulled the sleeping bag towards them.

"Oh yes, this must be your lucky night." Katherine moved Cassey's legs until they were resting on the sleeping bag. She moved and knelt behind her daughter.

"If it wasn't me, you might of had a dirty old man behind you now." Katherine grabbed Cassey's hips. "And he would get out his cock and fuck you like this!" Katherine slammed her hairy mound into her daughter's wet pussy. She could hear Cassey's moans above the squelching made as rubbed herself, from side to side, between her daughter's beautifully delicious soaking wet lips.

Katherine, this time slightly tapped her mound against Cassey's pussy and again and again. With each thrust her movements became ever more rapid. Cassey's robe had rolled down and was now resting on her shoulders. Allowing Katherine to see Cassey's change with each increased breath she took. She could see her daughters back arch slightly, in time with her own movements.

"Yes my dear, you don't want a dirty old man. Mother will take care of you." Katherine was now lost to all reason.

Pausing awhile, Katherine knelt back until her arse cheeks were resting on her heels. She had pulled Cassey back with her, so that now her pussy was resting on Katherine's stomach. And what a glorious feeling had been, to feel that hot wet pussy leaving a slimy trail up until her stomach.

Katherine raised herself, from her knees. Pushing herself into

Cassey, whilst pulling Cassey (by the hips), into her, at the same time. Again, the same glorious feeling as Cassey's hot slimy pussy travelled down her body.

Katherine looked down at Cassey, as she continued with her motions. Cassey's eyes were still closed as whine emitted between her closed lips. The whine became quicker and more urgent. Until, Cassey's body Quaked, her hips violently rose and fell onto her mother's pussy, as if the orgasm within her was fighting to free itself.

Then, with one final thrust down, Cassey "came!" There, then suddenly followed a scalding hot stream of urine, hitting Katherine directly in the belly button. Katherine's mouth fell open, but she was unable to make a sound.

Katherine hadn't planned for this, she hadn't even thought about this. Katherine even now could not think about it. It was as if her body had taken over, blocking any rational thought, in order to seek out ultimate pleasure and suck it dry of every ounce of heavenly bliss.

Letting go of Cassey, Katherine pulled back, allowing the stream drench her pussy. Occasional it stuck at her clitoris. Katherine's body gave an involuntary jump, of pleasure.

"M... mu..." The faint sound came from Cassey. Katherine froze. Quickly, she looked to see Cassey stirring.

Katherine, gently as possible moved herself and quickly did but robe.

"Mum?" A bleary eyed Cassey was looking about her. There was a hint of panic in her voice.

Katherine moved to Cassey's side. "It's alright Cassey. You're alright."

"What happened?" Cassey repeated, as she tried to get onto her elbows.

Katherine puller down Cassey's robes and put her arms around her daughter. "It's alright, Cassey. You fell asleep and had accident, that's all."

Cassey sluggishly moved a hand, down between her legs. She brought it to her face and sniffed it and clasped it to her face in horror.

"I'm sorry, mum." Cassey said, close to tears.

Katherine held Cassey's face between her hands. "Don't you dare! Don't you dare, Cassey! You have done nothing wrong. Come on, let's get you to bed." Katherine replied, holding back her own tears, for the guilt that was not her daughters, but her own.

Katherine directed Cassey int0 the bathroom. She couldn't trust Cassey to take a bath or a shower, in her state. And she didn't trust herself, after what had done.

She stood beside Cassey, at the sink. With one arm around her daughter waist, to support her she filled the sink with water.

"Cassey, I want you wash yourself and I'll be right back."

"I can't, my head is spinning. Can't you wash me?" Cassey grumbled.

"I can't do that. You will have to do it. I'll be back in a moment." Katherine left as quickly as possible. She didn't trust herself. Already she could image standing behind Cassey, soaping up her body and taking her time washing her down. Or her thoughts were of standing in front of Cassey, rubbing her down with a towel.

Katherine entered the bathroom, after a couple of minutes, of waiting outside. Cassey had washed herself down, but hadn't dried herself. Katherine had to stop herself from staring as the droplets of water ran down body. Now was Katherine's chance. She had to fight herself from taking it.

"That will have to do." She said, helping Cassey into her Fluffy bathrobe. And help to guide her to her bedroom. Katherine left Cassey at her door and went back to the bathroom, to clean herself up.

Now dressed in her own fluffy bathrobe, Katherine went to check on Cassey. She found her daughter kneeing at the end of the bed, body spread out on the duvet asleep. But, Katherine could only focus on Cassey's arse that was bare, directly facing her. The bottom of her robe was up around her waist.

It wasn't Katherine's willpower that stopped her from doing anything, but her guilt. She helped her daughter into bed and pulled the duvet over her.

She lay on the bed next to her, keeping her distance.

"What's wrong, mum?"

"Nothing is wrong, go to sleep."

"I have I done anything wrong, mum?"

"No you haven't. And don't you ever think like that again." Katherine said, trying to keep as much emotion out of her voice.

Katherine had only intended to remain until Cassey and fallen asleep. But as her beautiful daughter lay there, peacefully, she found she could not move away, or even take her eyes off of her.

She lay there silently, fighting her own inner demons. Until, she too had succumb to sleep.

End of Part 3

12