All Comments on 'A Girls Night In Pt. 05: For What Tonight May Bring'

by DeepestDesire81

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Major Potential

This series has definite potential to be in the Lesbian Sex Hall of fame.

Please continue posting your writing, because this is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Had me hooked from start to finish. Keep on writing!

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooover 2 years ago

PLEASE get an editor! You have the potential to write some great erotic tales, but the grammatical errors distract. e.g.'... willing Cassey to starch out her hand.' You mean I presume 'stretch out'. Don't feel hurt by the observations, but do seek some help with the grammar and with the structure too as some places did not make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I honestly REALLY loved this story. I liked the wholesomeness and how this story didn't revolve solely on sex. I really like the plot and I really think you should keep writing!!

cricketxcricketx6 months ago

Really good read! I hope that you decide to write another one similar to this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeepestDesire81@DeepestDesire81
Hello, I love words! I love how they are used and how they can make you feel. I've only recently started to read "Erotic" and found that I like it. But, once you start to read erotic, you can become so easliy addicted. I'm addicted! And while looking for that next story, to ...