A Girls Night In Pt. 05: For What Tonight May Bring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine felt Cassey's legs rise until they were resting on her shoulders. She turned to kiss the part of the thigh, just above the knee. She turned back to look at Cassey. They were panting heaving.

"Please!" Katherine could see the desperation on Cassey's face echoed in that one word. Katherine didn't know what to make of it. She felt a slight pressure on her shoulders.

"Please mum!" The pressure from Cassey's legs increased with her daughter's pleading.

Katherine did not know what to do, but trust her daughter. She allowed Cassey's legs guide her down until she was between Cassey's thighs, looking at the most wonderful sight she had ever seen. There, inches away from her were her daughter's pussy lips. Opened wide and drenched in the juices of her own lust. With each breath Katherine inhaled the aromas of Cassey's body and of her lust. The scents assaulted her body and mind. At that moment in time, Katherine could not think of anything, not even the day of the week. All she could think off, was that her daughter wanted her, as much as she wanted her daughter.

Gently, Katherine kissed the velvet flesh. Cassey gave a slight jump with receiving the kiss. Katherine ran her tongue over every inch of flesh. Sucking on Cassey's outer pussy lips or licking and sucking on her clitoris Cassey's body reacted. The shouts and screams sounded like a heavenly choir to Katherine as sought out and claimed every part of her daughter's body.

Katherine's tongue wormed its way about until it found the entrance to Cassey's hole. Then, without ceremony, her tongue darted in her as far it could go. Cassey sat bolted upright, clinging unto her mother's head, with her breasts sitting on the back of her mother's head, as if pushing down on her in encouragement.

Katherine ran two fingers along Cassey pussy lips, as she started again to lick the velvet skin towards her hole, then once again delving into it and returning her tongue to lick her clitoris. For Cassey the effect was more than she could ever have dreamt it could be. But, for Katherine she wanted everything, she would not be denied!

Katherine moved her index finger to Cassey's opening. And then, forced her finger into her daughter, against the tightening muscles until they in turn pulling Katherine's finger further into her.

Katherine jerked her finger out of Cassey, in shock. She had felt her daughter's hymen, still intact.

"Cassey, is this your first time?" Cassey nodded in reply with a look of embarrassment.

"What about you? Have you ever, I mean, is this yours?" Cassey asked shyly.

"No never!" Katherine shouted out in joyful laughter. "I've even thought about this, until you my darling daughter. I love you Cassey!"

Cassey rushed to embrace her mother in a kiss that was so intense, that when they broke away, they lost all memory that there was a world outside. All that was real was the effect and sensations of that kiss.

Katherine moved closer and stripped Cassey of her nightie. Following the material as it left Cassey's body, with a trail of kisses. And when Cassey's mouth was uncovered, Katherine stopped, in order to have such another kiss.

Cassey pulled away the nightie and threw it to one side. She then pushed her mother slightly back. Katherine felt no fear of rejection, only anticipation. She had her daughter's love, there was nothing more to fear. Cassey lowered herself back onto the sheet, turning her body upside down and stared up at her mother.

Cassey wrapped her arms around her mother's neck and they shared an upside down kiss. Cassey then released her mother. With her feet on the edge of the sheet she propelled under her mother. Katherine had the wondrous sight of Cassey's body disappearing underneath her, as if floating on satin.

Cassey stopped as into view, above her was her mother's dripping wet pussy. She leant in, rubbing her face between those two lips, coating herself in her mother's juices.

Wrapping her arm around her mother's hips Cassey pulled herself up and into her mother. She buried her face between her pussy lips. With her nose thrashing from one side of Katherine's pussy to the other as she attacked her mother's clitoris with her tongue and lips.

With a moan, Katherine's head collapsed into Cassey's pussy. She dug her elbows into Cassey hips and grabbed hold of her arse cheeks, pulling them apart, as if she was trying to tear Cassey apart. Katherine then returned to Cassey's pussy, attacking it with full vigour.

This wasn't the gentle romantic love making. But of an urgent need to sate their hunger they have denied themselves for so long.

Cassey came first, bucking her hips into her mother's face. But so tight was her grip, her movement merged with daughters as her face was covered in her juices. In minutes she too was to be over whelmed by her own orgasm, as her legs gave way and she collapsed onto her daughter.

They both lay there for several minutes, with their faces still buried in each other's pussy, with the remaining bodily liquid leaking onto them.

Finally Katherine turned and crawled until she was lying across Cassey. They kissed and professed their love to one another.

"Did you plan for this to happen?" Cassey asked, stroking her mother's face.

"No. I made plans. I just couldn't really plan for what might happen." Katherine answered in all honesty, relieved there was no more pretence.

"How was tonight suppose to end?" Cassey asked.

"We'd go up stairs and either sleep in your bed, or we'd end up in my bedroom." Katherine daren't say anymore.

Cassey remained silent, for a time as she took this all in. "Well, let's see how tonight ends?"

Katherine stood up and offered a hand to help Cassey.

"Wait!" Cassey said rather excitedly, as she turned and emptied the remains of the wine into the two glasses. She held one up and Katherine went to take it. But, Cassey moved passed her and with her free hand held apart her mother's pussy lips and grazing the wine glass across the surface of the inner side, scraping every last drop of juice from her mother's pussy.

She stood up and handed the second glass to her mother. Once free, she used her hand to part the lips of her own pussy. Katherine copied what her daughter had done. Cassey crossed her arm mother's, so when they raised their glasses their arms were linked.

So, in front of the dying embers of the fire, they drank the last of the wine mixed with the potent juices from their lover, pure nectar!

Katherine collected Cassey's glass and placed them on the fire hearth and took Cassey by the hand and led her from the room.

Katherine stopped outside of Cassey's room. They held hands as they looked into each other's eyes.

"So this is it." Katherine said breathlessly, elated by the evening, but sad that it had to come to a end. "I hoped you had a wonderful "Valentine's day?"

"What happens now?" Cassey was concerned, now that her life had been changed completely.

"Now we go into your room and go to sleep. And we will wake up tomorrow, with the memories of a wonderful night." Katherine regretted saying the words. But, she didn't want Cassey waking in the morning regretting of what they had done.

Cassey kissed her mother and walked away down the corridor and stopped outside of her mother's room. Katherine could see the naked silhouette of Cassey leaning against the wall next to her bedroom door, waiting.

Katherine heart was now racing, Cassey did not want this to end, as much as she. Walking back towards her daughter, she bent down, by the door to retrieve the key she had hidden under the carpet. As she unlocked the door, she turned to her daughter.

"Cassey, before we go in, I want you to know I have not tried to trick you. I have not wanted to force you to think that you had to do anything." Implored Katherine, frightened by how quickly their lives had changed.

"I love you, mother." Came the calming words from Cassey.

"But do you believe me?" The desperation in Katherine's voice was near hysteria.

Cassey held her hands on her mother's shoulders, in reassurance. "I believe you and I trust you, mother."

The calmness in her voice washed over Katherine and cleansed her of her last remaining doubts. Katherine took her daughters hands, pushed back against the door and guided Cassey into her room.

The first thing that struck Cassey was the illumination. The whole room was covered shades of pink, peach, blue and violet. Which changed shape and size, with every flicker from the candle flames from within the 6 glass tinted lanterns, bedecked about the bedroom.

The bed was no longer was covered by a duvet. But now was covered with a dark smooth sheet, matching the pillow cases. It reminded Cassey of the satin sheet, they had just left. There were strange shapes covering the whole bed.

"What are those?" Excited by what thoughts her mother may have imagined up.

"They're Rose petals!" Gushed out Katherine as saw the look of excitement and wonder spread upon Cassey's face.

Katherine directed Cassey to lie down on the near side of the bed. Katherine turned a picked up a bottle of Champagne and proceeded to opened it. After filling two glasses she handed one to Cassey and knelt down beside her. She raised her glass.

"Here's to new beginnings!" They drank to the Katherine's toast in silence. Katherine kept her eyes on her glass. "I know you're still a virgin."

Katherine gave a fleeting glance at Cassey, who blushed at the words. Katherine took a deep breath. "I would dearly love to be your first. Would let me take your virginity?"

Cassey eyes lit up. And without saying a word she laid back and spread her legs. Katherine lifted Cassey's right leg off the bed and left it hanging down the side of the bed. Katherine moved closer, trapping Cassey's leg between the bed and her body. She leant over Cassey, wrapping her left arm around Cassey's left leg and pulled it away. Cassey complied, trusting her mother completely.

Katherine scraped her teeth down Cassey's inner thigh, while twisting her right hand index finger between Cassey's pussy lips. Once again, Cassey was soaking in anticipation, lubricating Katherine's finger.

Katherine turned to face Cassey. "There'll be a little pain, but that's all. Are you ready?" Cassey nodded, even though there was a slight look of uncertainty on her face.

Katherine slowly entered her finger into her daughter, pushing into the tightness. "Relax, relax." Katherine repeated, over and over again. But, she was finding it hard to move her finger. Katherine didn't want to force her finger in, in case she unnecessary hurt or frightened Cassey.

Katherine bent down and licked Cassey's right inner thigh, all the way down past her outer pussy lip. Cassey moaned, her muscles eased slightly and Katherine continued to move her finger in and out of her daughter.

Katherine opened her mouth wide and placed it over her daughter's mound, sideways. She locked her lips to Cassey's flesh and began to suck as she pulled her head back lightly. Cassey's hips lifted from the bed, as if not wanting to break contact with her mother's lips.

The sounds of Cassey's moaning were ringing in Katherine's ears. It was a magical sound to behold. Katherine opened her mouth and released Cassey. Cassey fell the few inches back to the bed.

Katherine again clamped her lips about Cassey's mound and again began to suck. Though this time, she swiped Cassey's mound with her tongue. Cassey's moans started to become more urgent.

Katherine braced herself, as she moved her finger until it was tapping on Cassey's hymen. Slowly, she continued to push her finger, forward, tearing Cassey's hymen. Screaming, Cassey shot up, gripping tightly onto her mother. Katherine stopped and pushed her body against Cassey's right leg while holding back her left leg.

Katherine whispered words of reassurance then slowly moved her finger back. Cassey cried out. Katherine flicked her tongue against Cassey's clitoris. Cassey's cries of pain turned to a sharp cry of pleasure.

Katherine continued to finger fuck her daughter, picking up speed and a little more force and with each cry of pain, she would reward Cassey with a lick to her clit. Soon, the cries of pain and pleasure merged into one, as Katherine dared to insert another finger into Cassey's pussy.

Katherine carried on pounding Cassey's pussy and licking her clit, her lust building with Cassey's orgasm. Cassey bit on her mother's shoulder as her body shacked out of control. She couldn't control herself even if she wanted to.

Cassey screamed out her orgasm and collapsed onto her mother, whimpering. She tried moving away from her mother, but all her strength had left her.

Katherine helped Cassey to lie back down on the bed. She stood up and slowly took off her own nightie. Cassey could only stare at her mother nakedness, as she lay there panting, as she was recovering her strength.

Katherine picked up her glass of Champagne and soaked the corner of her nightie. She knelt down by Cassey and with her left arm lifted Cassey's legs and pushed them into Cassey's stomach. And began to wash away the blood mixed cum and sweat from Cassey's pussy.

Katherine wrapped another clean part of her nightie around her indexed finger. Soaking it again, in Champagne she pulled apart Cassey's lips and delicately started to clean her vagina. Cassey purred as she watched her mother kiss her pussy lips, after she had finished cleaning them.

Katherine stood up and bent over Cassey so she could kiss her on the lips. She then helped to move her daughter to the dryer centre of the bed. Katherine clambered onto the bed and moved silently until she was sitting astride Cassey's body. Slowly she shifted herb weight to her right leg, dragging her soaking wet pussy across her daughter's taunt stomach, leaving her own slimy trail.

As Katherine lay next to her daughter, she saw Cassey absent minded run a finger through the slimy trail, which she had left and then licking her finger, clean. All the while she remained staring at her mother.

"Mum, I'd like to do to you, what you did for me, if that's alright?" Cassey asked shyly.

Katherine remained silent as considered the full implications, of what Cassey was asking of her. This wasn't her reacting to the situation Katherine had caused. But, this was a life changing conscious decision that Cassey had made.

"It is alright, isn't mum?" Cassey was now unsure by her mother's silence.

"You can't do do to me, what I have just done to you." Came Katherine's reply, with a slight twinkle in her eye. "Cassey, as my daughter, I think it's only fair to tell you, that I'm not a virgin."

Cassey was stunned by her mother's words, until, once there meaning had sunk in. Then Cassey burst out in an almighty laughter and grabbed her mother in a bear like hug, laughing into her breast.

Katherine joined in laughing and put an arm around Cassey, pulling her in closer to her. The hot breath on her breast sent a thrill through her body, as she saw her nipples instantly becoming erected. She started to rub Cassey's back. She felt Rose petals that had become glued with her daughters sweat, under her hand. She gently rubbed them into Cassey's skin.

Cassey moaned into Katherine's breast, at the touch. She reached out and started to caress her mother's breast furthest from her, as she kissed the one directly in front of her. She slowly kissed her way along that beautiful breast until she reached that even more delicious nipple.

Katherine body gave a small jump, as Cassey flicked her nipple, with her tongue, and again, and again. Until she had the nipple in her mouth, sucking it for all she was worth.

Katherine automatically grabbed onto Cassey's shoulders, as the sensation and the lovely view of seeing Cassey pull back her lips and revelling her nipple between her daughter's teeth, sent the burning flame of lust throughout her body.

Cassey crawled backwards, releasing the nipple and began to kiss her way down towards her mother's pussy. She straddled one of her mother's legs, as she curled up in order to be able to kiss her mother's mound.

"What do want to happen?" Cassey asked, while still having her mother's mound in her mouth. She shoved a finger into her mother's pussy and wiggled it, to try and encourage her mother.

Katherine shot back into the beds head board, due to the effect her daughter was having on her.

"I want us to go out one night, to a restaurant, not wearing any underwear. I want to touch you, when no one is looking! I want to take you to a wine bar and sit in a booth, with the back of your dress up, so you can sit on my hand! I want everyone there to carry on with their lives as I finger fuck your pussy and arse! Last week I signed up to 2 Lesbian sites. I want to watch them with you and then do what they do to you!

Cassey, upon hearing this, gave her mother's clit a hard lustful lick. Pain from it ached throughout Katherine's pussy. But she didn't want it to stop, she needed it. But something broke in her.

Cassey, Cassey! When we're jogging, I'm going to drag you into the trees and fuck you. We're going to stand in the living, by the window with the lights out and I'm going to make you cum, as the people walk by. In the spring, I'm going to take you down to the end of the garden, behind the bushes. I'm going to strip you naked and make love to you on the grass!

Katherine could no longer hold back her orgasm. Cassey had now three fingers in her. She felt thrusting into her, then slowly turning in the restricted space between her vagina muscles, only to feel Cassey's fingers pressed against her vagina wall, as she withdrew them. This she did over and over again.

"I want you to tell me everything you want to do to me!" Katherine forced the words out. "Oh God! Oh my God, Cassey I'm Going to cum!" She held Cassey's head in her hands. "I love you Cassey! FUCK!"

Katherine orgasm took control of her body, as her hips thrust into Cassey. Cassey buried her face into her mother's pussy, wanting to feel every drop of her mother's cum, as it drenched her face.

Katherine almost lost consciousness, her body limply jumped with every aftershock that rocked her body, with every lick that Cassey continued to give.

Finally, Cassey stopped and move to slump into her mother's arms. With a finger she smeared her mother's remaining pussy across her mother's lips. Then, she wiped her own pussy and covered her own lips.

"I love you mum." Cassey said breathlessly. As the changes to their lives were sealed with the most tender of kisses.

The End

P.S

For all of those you who are concerned, Katherine does get her way and they do end up having a night of "naughty school girls." In which she shows and teaches Cassey how to recycle a wine bottle.

12