A Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Men were now circling and then approaching. The younger women were the first to be asked to dance. After a moment, the man who had purchased the champagne started towards their booth. Alice remarked, "He is yummy!" Nell and Meg verbally agreed with the assessment their friend made using terms less delicate than 'yummy'. Jeanne merely smiled in appreciation of the handsome man whose eyes were locked on her.

Arriving at their booth, the man extended his hand to Jeanne "May I have the pleasure of this dance?" She swallowed hard and without saying a word placed her hand in his. The orchestra only played slow tunes. It was assumed that the couples dancing were either lovers or soon-to-be lovers and that any physical exertions would come later and off the dancefloor. The man held Jeanne at a polite distance as they began dancing each smiling warmly at the other.

Watching their friend, Meg commented, "Wow, I did NOT expect that!" Nell replied "Wonder what hubby would think!" to which Alice responded, "She's not doing anything wrong." Nell interjected "Not yet" and then continued "She might be the first of us to get fucked tonight." Alice retorted "She loves her husband; you've heard her talk. She's not going to fuck some stranger."

Nell said with assurance "Come on. She's got to be wound pretty tight. Apparently, her husband is the only cock she's ever had. She's pushing forty and if she's going to get some excitement in her life, she had better do it before she ends up playing soccer with those tits."

On the dancefloor, Jeanne reflected on how handsome the man was as she looked into his eyes. With their second dance, the man moved closer to her and she felt as though she was melting into his arms. The champagne, the music, and the feel of his arms around her all combined to empty her mind of anything except this moment. He moved even closer and she rested her head on his shoulder. She could feel the warmth of his breath and his lips brushed against her ears as he whispered, telling her how beautiful and desirable she was. Then, with two fingers of the hand that had held her waist, he traced a line down her back, beginning at the base of her neck then moving downwards, arriving again at her waist. Her black dress was backless and his touch on her bare skin was electric. The man could hear her slight gasp followed by a sort of purr.

As he held her even closer, she could feel his erection against her abdomen. She had heard that men's cocks varied in size and that, for some women, size was everything. She always thought that somewhat stupid. She knew that the most important sexual organ was the brain - the imagination and the creativity that it could produce as wave after wave of neurochemicals flooded the senses. Even so, she knew that this man was big enough, more than big enough, to get the job done. Her mind wandered from the present moment into imagination.

She imagined them in a hotel room. He was behind her with his arms around her waist and covering her neck with soft, deliberate kisses. In her imagination, she could feel him unfastening her dress, slipping the dress from her shoulders and letting it fall to her waist. His hands on the bare skin of her abdomen rising slowly in order to gently cup her breasts. Unclasping the bra, the backs of his fingers stroking the soft skin of her breasts and then holding them in his hands slowly while lightly brushing her nipples. Her breasts were particularly sensitive to the touch and for the man, they were a perfect blend of firmness and suppleness.

She imagined the man turning her around to face him, his hands removing her bra and it, along with her dress falling unceremoniously to the floor. Her breathing, both in the present and in her fantasy was more rapid. In her mind, she looked at the man with a slight smirk as she pushed his jacket from his shoulders sending it to the floor. She then removed his silk necktie wondering if he might use it as an impromptu blindfold or even to bind her hands. Imagining the possible uses for the tie she thought, in amusement, "God, I am so wicked..." and suppressed a laugh.

Continuing her fantasy, she unbuttoned his shirt and looked up at his face as their open mouths joined in a passionate kiss. Now, she kicked off her shoes and dressed only in her silk stockings, unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his trousers pushing them to the floor. Kneeling, she pulled down his boxers delighting in the sight of his erect and very hard cock. She began kissing his cock, softly and lovingly, first the shaft then the top. She watched as her lipstick coated him as she kissed and caressed his cock. Then she opened her mouth and took him inside. She moved slowly up and down alternating between sucking and licking as she felt his hands on her head and heard his soft moans. She imagined him saying her name over and over again punctuated with "yes, oh God, yes...".

Then, he would lift her and sweep her into his arms laying her gently on the bed. Sheading his shoes and remaining clothes, he joined her on the bed. Continuing in her fantasy, he paused looked into her eyes, and smiled. The ultimate act of intimacy between them began with kisses on her neck, closed eyelids, and her face, the kisses moving downward to her breasts. His hands moved from her supple breasts downward to between her legs; one finger entering her followed by a second. She could hear her moans as though they were here and now and not just in her imagination. And, she could feel his kisses moving downward from her breasts to between her legs, the feel of his mouth and tongue on her clitoris as his fingers continued their in-and-out motion. She reached orgasm first from his fingers then from his tongue, each of them reaching a crescendo that overwhelmed her senses. And then a pause as the kisses moved down her thighs giving her a moment's reprieve from a passion that threatened to overwhelm her senses.

The kisses continued down her legs following the dabs of perfume strategically placed from her neck and continuing to the soles of her small delicate feet. As she looked into his eyes, she saw passion and desire but then, suddenly, another smile. Wishing to prolong the moment for the both of them, he momentarily transformed his need for her into playfulness as he kissed her toes and the soles of her feet, followed by playfully biting her heels and ankles. The arousal she felt from this foreplay quickly turned her playful giggles into a burning need to have him inside of her.

She imagined him quickly retracing the kisses up her legs and her body until his eyes were level with hers. She could feel the hardness of his erection as he entered her. She felt so very moist, no - she was beyond moist, she was dripping wet. He would feel that her vagina was far smoother than the silk stockings she wore and so tight that he would believe that it was created for him and him alone. His movements were slow at first and then gained momentum. Not wishing to finish too quickly, she imagined that he would move from the missionary position in which they began, first to "doggy-style" and then with her atop. She imagined riding him with her hands on his chest for balance, feeling his heartbeat and watching his chest quickly rise and fall from the exertion of his breathing. Then she saw his face as he climaxed, flooding her with his semen as she climaxed. Then they would collapse together in each other's arms. He would caress her face with his hands and cover her with kisses as they held each other close with each movement accentuating the feel of their bodies together.

Her mind returned to the present, to the dancefloor and being in his arms. Jeanne knew now that he would have her. She would give herself to him and she would live her fantasy. At that moment, nothing else mattered, nothing else existed.

The other women had been watching her even as they had entertained their dance partners. Now, the women were once again alone at their booth when Alice spoke first "Maybe we should cut in. She's pretty drunk. I'd hate to see her do something she'd regret later."

Nell responded "She's a big girl. She can make her own decisions. Besides, she's entitled to have some fun. And let's face it, even when we're drunk, we damn well know what we're doing. None of us would ever fuck someone we didn't want. Jeanne is horny, pure and simple and an attractive man is on his way to giving her a night she will never forget."

Alice responded, "Never forget but always regret?"

Nell's retort to Alice was short and to the point "Don't be hypocritical. Do you regret making out with that guy the second time we came here and letting him fondle your tits? Or letting him finger-fuck you in the alcove just outside the next time we came? Just how far have YOU gone?"

Alice responded as she began to softly cry, "Too far. Way too far. When Jeanne talks about her marriage, I think of my own. In our first three years of marriage, I would always race to get home ahead of Frank so I could run into his arms when he walked through the door. Yes, there were times when he came home too tired or too troubled by problems at work. We didn't always have sex. But when I looked at him, I looked him straight in the eye and I let him know how much I loved him, even without speaking. I made it better for him. Now, sometimes when we are alone, I can see a sadness in his eyes. The sadness that I'm no longer the girl he married and I don't mean the few gray hairs or the couple of extra pounds; I'm not the girl who runs into his arms, who tells him how much he's loved, who looks at him with gratitude for all that he has worked so hard to provide for us, who lets him know how happy I am that he chose me. Oh God, where did I go wrong."

Nell turned to Alice and squeezed her hand "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean..."

"It's ok" Alice interrupted. "I'm leaving now, I can't stay. I can't do this any longer, I am going home. I can't confess this to Frank, it would kill him and it would certainly be the end of us. But I can tell him that it's obvious we've drifted apart and I want us to be together again. We were once so happy, I used to be like Jeanne. I want that again. Fuck everything, I want that again!"

Meg spoke unexpectedly, "It's different for me. Remember the movie Love Actually when Emma Thompson's character finds the gold locket in her husband's coat pocket? She's so overjoyed and then at Christmas, he gives her a CD and she knows that the locket was for someone else. That's me. I don't know whether it was just flirting, a fling, or an affair. But the necklace George bought was not for me. That was two years ago. I never spoke to him about it. The terrible thing is I still love him. I love him but I've been with other men. 'Been with other men' what a euphemism, I've fucked and sucked men who weren't my husband. I've begged them to fuck me harder, to cum inside me or on my face or my tits. I've swallowed their semen and lied to them saying how much I enjoyed it, how they were the best ever. I've done things not even a whore would do. And after every time, I go home lock myself in the bedroom, and cry my eyes out. There isn't a cock big enough to fill the void, the emptiness inside me. What did I do two years ago to make him stop loving me?"

The three looked up and saw Jeanne approaching their booth with the man she had danced with all evening. She was at least tipsy if not drunk. The three froze wondering what to do or say. While holding the man's hand, Jeanne reached for a glass of champagne, drank about half, and put the glass down. With slightly slurred speech she picked up her purse, smiled, and then announced "I'm leaving now." Jeanne and the man holding her hand started walking away from the booth toward the entrance to the hotel.

After only a few paces, Jeanne stopped, hesitated, slowly turned, and then, with determination, walked back to the booth. The man followed her and had a curious look on his face. As he looked at her, she said to her friends "I'm sorry, I almost made a terrible mistake." Her three friends held their breaths awaiting her next words while the man had a quizzical look trying to determine what was happening.

Jeanne took a deep breath and said "I'm so sorry, I'm a little drunk..." Then with a sudden and unexpected smile that lit the room, "...and I forgot to introduce you to my husband." The man beside her smiled, nodded to her friends, and then turned to her placing his fingers under her chin and bringing her face to his for a kiss.

12