All Comments on 'A Glass of Chablis Ch. 05'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Another chapter of an engrossing tale. So good. Please keep adding to this tale.

Microbevel8Microbevel8over 4 years ago

Such a lovely chapter. It as if the literature they had been reading not only affected their sexual activity, it seeped into your writing. Lovely imagery of the statue wound round with young tendrils. The comparison of old styles of statues with the men’s proudest feature made so demure.

And the tender interaction between Ivy and George, she so active and sexual, he in his twilight, still sexual in his own way. His penis still rampant if unable to produce the abundant flow it once did. The sadness, yet beauty of his aging and the tenderness of Ivy’s ministrations. His protection and respect for her despite his arousal and desire.

I think this is the most literate and perfectly observed chapter yet. You have drawn the characters so poetically and lost none of the ardor. This is a story where plot supported the characters and dialogue supported the theme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES