A Glass of Chablis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within the house it was rather warmer; the sun coming through the windows heating both room and naked people. Ivy bent herself over the dining table and parted her legs. An easy offering of herself. George was, after all, up and she might as well take immediate advantage. Already outdoors he had entered, and it was no difficulty to do the same again, nor to slide easily and bounce himself off her soft bottom cheeks. No difficulty at all except at that very moment the telephone rang.

"Bother," said George withdrawing.

"You don't need to..." whispered Ivy but clearly George felt he did need to answer. A sense of duty, it might be one of his friends in need of help and, indeed, it was just that.

Ivy sighed and got up off the table. In the hallway George was seated upon the wooden hall chair, his cock already losing its 'wood,' his rugged penis beginning to droop. Ivy did not want that and knelt once more, her green stained knees now on the tiled floor.

"Yes, Doris... no, Doris... yes... it could be..."

George sat there in his hall chair listening and responding, as down below Ivy was fellating him, bringing him back up. At the other end of the phone Doris could not know her old friend was not only naked but had his penis at full extent, moreover it was within a young girl's mouth and she was using that mouth to delightful effect. Her nimble tongue swirled.

"No, Doris I'm not doing anything in particular this morning... I've nothing on..." He looked down at Ivy, caught her eye and winked. She for her part dropped the penis from her mouth, grinned and then licked. Her pink tongue running over the wet, swollen knob.

"Yes, I could come, Doris, I could come pretty soon... of course, Doris, I'll come almost immediately... I am coming!"

George clamped his hand over the receiver and gasped. Down below his penis was pumping his semen into Ivy's mouth, filling it with his warm cum in spurts he could so feel.

"Sorry, Doris, I didn't catch that, I'll..." his eyes were following the rising girl, Ivy getting to her feet in front of him, her mouth open showing the semen there, her tongue moving within it. He might not have caught what Doris had said: Ivy had most definitely caught his semen. "Yes, Doris, I'll be round in a jiffy, just let me get dressed." He put the phone down and looked at Ivy.

"Sorry," he said.

She shrugged her shoulders and swallowed. "We can fuck tonight. You have more than one woman to look after."

He rose and hugged her, pulling her soft, naked body to his. A sign of affection rather than mere lust. But he had to go, had to hurry upstairs and dress and go out. Ivy was still there when he came downstairs, complete with tie. Another hug to the naked girl and he left her. A last sight of her naked body as he closed the door and hurried down the street. He wondered if she might go back to bed and play with herself. It would not be him she would be thinking about. Perhaps some nice young man, perhaps rather oddly a marble statue with upright phallos in a warm, Mediterranean garden of flowers and fountains. He was not sure what young girls thought about when aroused in bed. Perhaps he would ask her.