A Glorious Bondage Future

Story Info
Jack enslaves his hot teacher and Elms makes plans.
5.6k words
4.49
39.2k
44

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thoroughly disappointing young man, at this rate you won't pass this year," Miss Rodriguez smirked as Jack silently left the room silently seething in rage. He'd had enough of her, once again his teacher had failed him despite his answers being the same as his classmates, claiming his 'workings were shoddy and she didn't like his attitude'. Jack had resolved to finally do something, if he failed this year he couldn't work for Ancilum and he simply couldn't have that. At lunch break he went to Mr. Harris the head of department who looked over his work, eventually conceding that her marking was woefully unfair and that he'd get to the bottom of the situation. An hour later Jack received a message on his school e-mail to see the headmaster after school.

He made his way to the office right after his last class and was met by the headmaster's secretary. She was dressed pretty conservatively for a modern woman given her job in a school, wearing a tight grey dress with a large hole that showed her full cleavage along with a built-in collar and tiny tie that barely reached the top of the cleft between her magnificent globes. The dress came to just below her ass, concealing a garter belt to which stockings were attached. She wore black high heels, ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs with her arms in front so she could still type. She flashed a dazzling smile at him as he entered "go right in, he's expecting you," she motioned to the heavy oak door. Jack got up, slightly nervously straightening his uniform and pushed through the door, his jaw dropping as he saw what lay within.

The first thing he noticed was the large cage hanging from the ceiling, in which Miss Westwood his geography teacher knelt naked save for stockings and nipple clamps. Her wrists were cuffed behind her and panel gag covered her mouth. Jack's eyes widened further still as his eyes crossed to Miss Harris, an art teacher suspended by ropes from the ceiling wearing only a corset, opera gloves and latex high heels that came up to her thighs, she was suspended in a frogtie, her tight pussy at perfect fucking height should Mr. Bliss the headmaster need some relief. She spun slowly from the ceiling allowing Jack to catch the view of the enormous red ball gag she wore as she slowly rotated.

"Do come in young man," the voice of Mr Bliss boomed Jack back to the moment at hand. He shut the door behind him and took a seat across from the headmaster, a large barrel-chested man with neat dark hair in his late forties. Bliss amusedly noted Jack's wonder at seeing his teachers like this "I thought you worked for Ancilum lad, surely the sight of a slut in her rightful place isn't new to you," he chortled at his own joke.

"Sir I... well I thought the teachers here were free women," admitted Jack bemusedly, referring to the small percentage of women allowed freedom if they could demonstrate great ability in a job and keep up the hefty payments that came with being free. These women were supposedly exempt from slavery and yet here they were.

"Free women," snorted Bliss derisively as if the very notion offended him. He reached under the desk, grasping a handful of the curly blond hair of Miss Jackson, a history teacher dressed in one-piece lingerie and an armbinder whose mouth came off his cock with a slurp. He yanked her by her hair so her head and shoulders were above the desktop. Jack's wide eyes noted her thick black collar across which the work 'property' was written in metallic letters. "Tell me Jack, does Miss Jackson here look free to you?"

"Well no," Jack grinned slightly, getting a kick out of seeing his teachers humiliated.

"That's because she's not," explained Bliss as he selected a large penis gag from his draw, buckling it into the helpless mouth of Miss Jackson. "Back in your box suckslave," he ordered, at which she awkwardly crawled into an opening in the side of Bliss' desk whereupon he clicked a button and the panel slid shut and the small light at the top switched from red to green to indicate it was locked. "Technically they're free," he explained "but they need this job to stay that way so they best stay on my good side, any infraction no matter how small I can sell them to slavery in an instant. Miss Westwood for example, still had a school pen in her back pocket when she left one day," Bliss tutted in mock sadness indicating the caged woman. "Stealing school property is a serious offence so now if she wants to keep her job I get to keep her tight helpless ass as an ornament around here as long as I like," he smirked, relaxing contentedly back in his chair.

"She's a great fuck I must say, but enough chit chat young man, to business," he knelt forward again. "Can you confirm what Mr. Harris tells me about Miss Rodriguez, that she's been treating you unfairly despite your good performance?" Jack nodded. "Stupid bitch," sighed Bliss, standing up from his desk looking exasperated. He reached a hand out to grope the unfortunate Miss Harris turning his back to Jack as he did so. "I never managed to get my hands on that fiery little bitch," he set the sexy art teacher spinning again. "Always suspected she was a women's liberation sympathiser but couldn't prove it of course so she kept her job. I suspect that's why she's doing this to you Jack, seeing you heading off to be a slaver and trying to stop you. I'll have to sell her off for this." He sank back into his chair running his hand through his hair with a sigh. "The worst part is for a 37 year old slave with no training I'm unlikely to even make a profit on selling her," he shook his head.

Jack though was hiding a grin a mile wide as a devious though crossed his mind. "I could take her." Bliss looked up at him unsure if the boy was joking. "Right here, right now for free, just sign her over," he continued speaking faster as his tone got more excited. Bliss considered for a moment.

"I suppose who better to teach her a lesson, and you're a member of a well-established slaving corporation. Free of charge you say?"

"Entirely."

"Done," Bliss reached over to shake his hand. "I'll have the papers delivered to your house, when will you nab her?"

"Right now," Bliss laughed heartily at his response.

"No time like the present."

"Thank you sir," Jack grinned as he made a beeline to his car to pick up a few supplies before practically skipping back to Miss Rodriguez's classroom. Eyeing through the window as she poured over her marking. He pushed his way through the door, stalking towards her. She looked up, irritated at the interruption, but the self satisfied, bitchy smirk lit up her features as she noticed Jack.

"Come to apologise have you? Well no amount of grovelling will get your grade changed," she crossed her arms, resolutely smug as Jack continued to approach her.

"Not exactly," Jack stopped right in front of her chair so she was forced to look up at him as he towered over her. "I've come to show you your place as a cock worshipping little slut as it happens," Jack was enjoying himself immensely as he leant casually on the wall between, blocking her exit from behind the desk. The teacher's face changed from smug to confused to full-on rage in a heartbeat. She stood up, her face flushed with anger.

"You have no idea how much trouble you're gonna be in for-aah!" she protested as jack roughly shoved her back down in the chair.

"Sit your ass down you little bitch," warned Jack, holding up his stunner in front of her face. She leant away from it, keeping her eyes on the device. Jack noted her blouse buttons straining to contain her heaving chest as the fear began to creep into her eyes. "Here's whats gonna happen," Jack placed his foot on the edge of her chair between her legs in the triumphant gesture of a hunter who just caught his prey, the toe of his shoe pressing against her womanhood. "I'm going to tie you up and I can either do it with your cooperation or I stun you and you get punished when you wake up, got it?" she looked back at him, her eyes flashing in anger again.

"You pig, if you think for 1 second that I'll mmph!" Jack's hand covered her mouth, holding the stunner even closer to her face.

"I asked you whether you understand," he held the stunner up under her chin until she nodded.

"Wonderful," Jack pocketed his weapon before reaching into his bag to find some cuffs. He selected a thick steel pair and swivelled Miss Rodriguez chair around to snap them around her wrists. He quickly swept around the room, closing the blinds and locking the door before heading back over there. He cuffed her legs together at the ankles and knees and pulled a ball gag into her mouth before stepping back to admire his handy work. Miss Rodriguez face was contorted with rage as she panted into her gag, eyes fixed on her captor as he approached her.

"Now this is much better," he gloated, gliding a hand all the way up her thigh. She grunted, trying to recoil but her restraints held fast. Jack excitedly moved from her legs to grasping her satin blouse either side of the collar, tearing it aside easily to reveal her plain bra underneath. She mmphed loudly struggling madly as her former pupil mauled her tits excitedly. "I always suspected you had a great rack under your frumpy outfits, but these are top notch," affirmed Jack, stopping his fun for a moment to grab some scissors from his bag. Her eyes widened in fear as she eyed the gleaming edges. "Hold still or this could be very painful for you," warned Jack as he began cutting away her clothes. She seethed silently but obeyed, afraid he may cut her flesh if she moved too much.

Jack admired her spectacular body now naked save for panties, a smug grin on his face as he reached a hand out to brush her nipples which she shifted away from with a growl. Jack tutted mockingly "Oh dear that's no way for a slave to behave. Well not to worry, I'll soon turn you into a helplessly devoted little gag slave like Kelly." She stiffened at the mention of this, looking up to Jack fearfully, hoping he was bluffing. "Oh yeah bitch, she knows her place now," Jack moved behind his ex-teacher grasping a hand full of her tits as he opened his phone to reveal his growing collection of photos of Kelly tightly trussed up, often being ravaged in one hole or another by Jack's cock. He topped it off with a video of Kelly confirming her purpose in life was to please her master.

"But enough of that, you'll get acquainted later," assured Jack. "How to get you back to your new home that's the question," he pondered for a moment before rummaging through the teacher's draws with a grin until he found the stickers she used to grade younger pupils homeworks, slapping one over each of her nipples so as to comply with the law, he clipped the leash to her red collar and hauled her to her feet. Setting a brisk pace as he pulled her out into the open air, watching her bust bounce in a fiendishly humiliating display and she followed, hobbled by the ankle cuffs.

Jack led her towards the car park, hefting over his shoulder as he brought her down the steps, slapping her ass as he carried her to the tune of her gag-silenced protests. He set her down after a few minutes, wiping his brow. "Gods you weigh a tonne slave," he mocked "don't worry, an hour a day attached to a treadmill by your nipples should soon fix that". Her eyes widened in horror, hoping he was joking. She had to get out of this. She scanned desperately around her surroundings for someone or something that could help her. Her heart leapt when she saw Mr. Bliss and his secretary making their way towards his car, this was perfect, no way would the headmaster stand by while a teacher was kidnapped. She made the loudest noise she could into her gag, startling Jack, who yanked her leash forcing her to stop. "Quiet you worthless tramp," he slapped her ass to reprimand her but she delightedly saw that she'd succeeded as Bliss made his way over. To her surprise however, he grinned jovially at Jack looking her up and down approvingly.

"Good work young man, may I?" he asked reaching a hand forward to touch her.

"Of course sir," replied Jack politely at which Bliss seized his ex-employee, roughly groping her.

"You let your emotions get the better of you missy," he chastised her as his hand slid down her panties to rub her sex. "Your new master here will pound some sense into your tight ass I'm sure."

"Oh I certainly will," smirked Jack. "I'd be happy to loan her to you for a weekend once she's good and broken in."

"Mmmph yymmp lummph bfstrd!" Miss Rodriguez tried her best to hurl obscenities at Jack through the gag, furious that not only was Bliss not helping, they were describing her like some sort of toy that could just be handed around against her will.

"Shut it slave you don't have permission to make any noise," Jack snapped, jerking her leash so she staggered, her sticker covered tits bouncing erratically as she tried to get her balance back on her heels. Bliss' cock was hard as he watched approvingly.

"You know I might just take you up on that young man," he ignored her continued indignant protests. "Perhaps a trade, I'd be happy to let you use this little beauty for one weekend," he indicated his secretary with a hard smack on her ass. The four of them carried on their walk to the car park as they talked. "Or perhaps one of your teachers," laughed Bliss as they walked. "Call it private tutoring. A little help with your schoolwork and then some helplessly stuffed holes to finish off the evening." Both men chuckled appreciatively as they stopped by the principle's car. A sleek black vehicle that looked powerful despite its huge size. Mr Bliss reached out to open the boot with a satisfying 'clunk.' He wordlessly reached in and handed his secretary a foam ball and a length of grey cloth matching her dress. She dutifully stuffed the ball into her mouth past her ruby red lips and tied the cloth around her head and over her mouth so the outline of her plump lips was just visible behind the fabric.

"In," he ordered imperiously. Jack peered into the dimly lit recesses of the cavernous space and was confused when he saw what looked like two sets of breasts seemingly floating around in the darkness. Upon closer inspection however, he realised that two women already occupied the boot. They were sealed inside skin-tight black latex that covered their entire bodies save for their enormous busts as well as their mouths (each of which held a large red ball gag) and their chins. The light humming coming from inside lead Jack to correctly assume vibrators hummed inside them. The view was quickly obstructed though as Bliss secretary finished climbing in and Bliss slammed the lid shut, not even noticing Jack's open-mouthed wonder at the obvious extent of the headmaster's dominance over the women in his life.

He managed to compose himself as the two shook hands goodbye and Jack made his way back to his own car, opening his own boot he was almost expecting to find his own vacuum sealed packages of squirming helpless pleasure but it was predictably empty. At least until he shoved his teacher into its dark confines, arranging her voluptuous protesting form into a hogtie. 'One day though,' he thought to himself as he slammed the boot shut and gleefully set off towards Ancilum for another evening's work 'I'll have more helpless slaves than I know what to do with.'

***

Rupert Elms' home was beautiful. An elegant and cutting-edge house as befitting one of the most respected slavers on the planet complete with a pool, stables, huge garage, gym, you name it, he had it. None of the facilities were currently in use though as that evening as with so many others he was hard at work in his home office on the very top floor. The office was the very centre of his empire, from where the fates of so many women had been orchestrated with a few taps on a key board turning them in a matter of hours from free independent ladies into tightly packaged damsels to be trained and sold into some wickedly erotic fate.

The right mood was crucial and Elms had gone to great lengths to decorate in such a way. One wall was lined with all the fiendish toys one could hope to use upon a tightly bound strumpet, hanging neatly in their designated spots. Elms was nothing if not meticulous. The other played host to pictures of Elms with clients, shaking hands in front of helplessly silenced and packaged women as they were delivered to their new owners.

Two lamps behind Elms illuminated the room, a feature that Elms was very proud of. Mounted into each of them were women dressed in translucent white latex and black corsets. The hair of each woman was drawn into an elegant ponytail and black ball gags were crammed behind their cherry lips. Both remained entirely still and quiet, knowing what would happen if they dared to disturb their master while he worked. The wall behind the desk contained a handsome fireplace above which was a large print of his company logo.

The man himself was currently hard at work in every sense of the phrase. His eyes never left the monitor as he watched Jack go about his nightly acquisitions and drop them in to be processed. Although the blue monitor light illuminated his face, the rest of his naked, toned body was bathed in the flickering glow of the fire and the lamps behind him and was anything but static. He grunted slightly as he continued his powerful thrusts, his cock enveloped by the silk embrace of Octavia. She was tied face up on the desk, her legs spread and lashed to either side if the desk with white nylon rope and her wrists manacled together attached to the top. She wore lacy blue stockings and crotchless panties with a garter belt as well as a black collar and heels, topped off with a blue ball gag.

Octavia threw back her head, her back arched in pleasure as her master's rod pounded her, unable to stifle a high-pitched moan which he ignored as she looked lovingly up at his face, still concentrating on the screen before him. She was in heaven as his rough hands slid up from her thighs to play with her supple breasts, his fingers absent mindedly circling her nipples as sweat ran down their entwined bodies in the heat of the moment. This proved too much for her to bear as she slid blissfully over the edge into the waves of her orgasm, a sensual moan escaped from behind her gag as the ecstasy of the moment washed over her she was overwhelmed with gratitude that this man had made her his.

Elms eyes darted downwards to his slave as she moaned and he felt her stiffen and tighten with her orgasm. "Good girl," he grinned down at her, still deeply embedded inside her quivering body. He turned to the side, his grin widening as his eyes came to rest on Flavia, bound naked save for a pink leather bondage harness, her neck and arms held in a metal yoke so she had no hope of hiding her tits, from which bells dangled attached to clamps. Her legs were strapped up so she had no choice but to kneel on the small platform she was displayed on, a built in vibrator humming between her legs and a thick rubber penis gag in her mouth.

"Looks like you're having fun over there too slave," he sneered, emphasising the last two words. Flavia hung her head in shame as she continued to furiously hump the vibrator mounted to the platform. She hated herself, she hated him, she hated the appalling treatment of women in this place but couldn't help it, she was so horny and it was becoming increasingly difficult to silence the voice in her head that desperately wanted to be tied to the desk and fucked into trembling oblivion right next to her sister. This sick bastard was winning her over and she knew it.

"Remember to keep practicing on your gag, your tongue work needs improvement," Elms ordered sternly. Flavia's eyes flashed with anger for a moment as she looked up, but her resolve crumbled as quickly as it had come on and with a moan half of pleasure half of rage, she began to fellate the rubber cock in her mouth as best she could, knowing the sensors in it would report her to Elms if she failed to do so. "Good girl slut," he gloated as he glanced to the bottom right of his monitor to see the instant feedback from the sensors to tell him she was indeed following his instructions, before returning his gaze intently to Jack's progress. He nodded to himself as he watched, making up his mind.

12