A Glorious Bondage Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melissa," he called towards the door. A few moments later a woman entered with a smile. She was coming up on 46 years old, a rarity in Elms' house as most of his slaves were the very latest models. She worked extremely hard on her figure however and had begged her master for a boob job which she got for their 10th anniversary and so could easily compete with even the most beautiful young pleasure slaves under Elms' roof. Her long blonde hair cascaded perfectly down her back as she strode across the room, her eyes glittering slightly playfully. She was dressed very differently to the other women Elms possessed too, in a stylish tight black dress that came to just above her knees, and black heels. She looked positively business like aside from the small leather belt around her waist to which chains were affixed, connecting her small leather cuffs on either side, leaving her only mildly restrained in her movement.

"Yes sir?" she replied, raising a coquettish eyebrow to her master. Elms returned her smile in kind, his fondness for her evident across his face. Melissa had been the very first slave he'd ever bought when he came of age. Elms very quickly realised as well as being stunningly beautiful she was smarter than almost anyone he'd ever met and she had quickly become a great asset to his business as well as the head of his harem.

She was at his side as soon as he beckoned. "I think Jack here will be perfect for the taskforce." She peered at the screen, making sure to turn her rump enticingly towards her master as she did so, before nodding in agreement.

"He's perfect for the first mission at the very least."

"Make the preparations and order the gear for him," ordered Elms. She nodded, before turning her attention to Octavia on the desk.

"You know master you still haven't let me play with this one yet," she grinned down at the busty girl, who regarded her slightly fearfully, her face still flushed as Elms had only just pulled out of her. "She'd look so good with her face strapped between my legs."

Elms gave a small chuckle, "Do you know I think she would, maybe tomorrow I'll let you have your wicked way."

"You're too good to me master," she leant back against him, grinding her ass against his still hard member and laying her head back across his shoulder. He responded by grasping her hips and pulling her closer, his lips against her neck for a few minutes before he broke it off.

"Go and get ready for bed you sexy thing," he swatted her on the ass. "I'll let you know whether I'll give you Octavia tomorrow after you've pleased me," he grinned as she hurried out of the room, eager to give her master the ride of his life.

Elms hummed to himself as he shut off his computer, confident that he'd made the right decision in appointing Jack into his team. He stretched as he finished turning everything off for the night before turning his gaze on Flavia, stalking over to his captive still completely naked. He stopped right in front of her, his hard cock inches from her face. She stared up at him breathing hard.

"Yes this is a great look for you, I must remember to send some pictures to Sultan Alassam."

"Fumm ymmph," Flavia tried to articulate from behind the large rubber cock stuffed in her mouth.

"Still quite the attitude eh? That'll have to go before I turn you back over to him." The bound girl stiffened at this, her eyes widening in fear. "Oh yes," Elms teased. "You didn't think I was keeping you forever did you? Oh no no no, my dear once we've turned you into an obedient little cock sucker you'll be packaged up and shipped back to the Sultan himself, you're gonna be the poster girl for female slavery back in Alnakasia won't that be exciting?"

Flavia was shaking her head frantically, trying to plead with her captor from behind her gag but it was no use. He merely laughed, grasping his manhood in his right hand in order to give her a few light slaps across the face with the fleshy rod.

"Nighty night, have sweet dreams of your little bimbo friends in chains, I know I will," cried Elms with a wave as he strode out of the study, turning the lights off and leaving only the sound of the vibrator between Flavia's legs behind.

***

Jack meanwhile had no idea he was being watched while at work, obliviously wrapped up in lustful joy at his capture of miss Rodriguez, who he left struggling futilely in the boot of his car as he went about his nightly acquisitions. He leapt into the driver's seat as soon as he was finished and raced home. He took great pleasure in introducing her to Kelly who was very enthusiastic (having hated school) to humiliate Jack's brand new erotically packaged bundle of helpless womanhood.

Unfortunately, Jack failed to get his new slave to cooperate and eventually had to stun her to get her into the role he wanted her. But he managed it eventually and boy was he loving the results. He leant back into the couch in his living room, drinking in the moment. His right arm was around Kelly who sat next to him. She wore a full nylon body stocking and a black leather bondage harness as well as towering black heels. Her arms were cuffed behind her at the wrists and her elbows were held together with another strip of leather tightly buckled around them. These same strips held her legs together at the ankle, knee and thigh, ensuring she was well and truly secured and her mouth played host to a large rubber ball gag.

Jack's newest slave meanwhile was tightly secured in a ball tie on the floor, her voluptuous form was brutally cinched into a helpless mound, unable to move from her position on the carpeted floor. Her mouth was silenced almost totally by a large head harness gag with a panel over her mouth, in the same black colour as the leather bands that held her in place on the floor. Other than her restraints, she was completely naked with a vibrator stuffed into her pussy. Jack was using his former teacher as a footstool while he and Kelly watched the TV. Although Jack was mostly pretending to focus on that, being much more interested in the performance of his helpless teacher whose body quivered as another orgasm rocked her bound form.

"You kinky bitch, imagine getting off so much on being a man's fuckable little footstool, I'm embarrassed for you really," Jack feigned a concerned voice, teasing his new slave who made a frenzied escape attempt, only succeeding in making the leather that held her still creak slightly.

"MMMMMMMPH," she screeched behind the gag in frustration at being unable to escape her bonds.

"Shut it bitch, my slaves should be quiet unless ordered otherwise," Jack held down a button on the remote he held in his left hand, turning her vibrator up to full, at which she tossed her head in a pathetic protest at the immense arousal coursing from her imprisoned nether regions.

Jack went back to watching TV until he felt the warmth of Kelly's nylon encased form rubbing up against him, a low moan escaping from behind her gag. Jack looked down at her perfectly made up face to see her wide eyes looking up at him pleadingly from behind long batting lashes. She pressed further up against him, her expression urgent in its begging. He appraised her for a moment before taking pity on her, unbuckling the gag.

"What slave?"

"Please master, please fuck me," she begged, her large, nylon encased breasts pressed tight up against him. Jack was slightly surprised, she was horny a lot but this seemed on an entirely new level.

"What's got into you tonight?" Jack asked, reaching over to grasp a handful of her ass. She hesitated for a moment before making her slightly bashful confession.

"Seeing Miss Rodriguez like that and seeing you... dominate her, its just got me so horny," she undulated her body against her master, doing her very best to entice him. He tightened his hold on her firm ass before replying.

"She does look rather good, if you behave yourself slave maybe I'll have her lick your pussy," Kelly gave a small high-pitched moan at this image, her eyes closing and her lips parting as she continued to press herself against her master, her hips beginning to thrust lightly in the desperation of her lust. Jack couldn't resist this gorgeous image and pressed his lips against hers. The kiss lasted only a few moments but every second of it felt electric to Kelly.

"However," mused Jack, breaking off the kiss. "I will choose when I fuck you, not you slave." Kelly looked down at the floor immediately apologetic.

"Sorry master."

"You're gonna have to do a good job convincing me to ride your helpless ass tonight," grinned Jack, undoing his trousers and pushing them down his legs until they dropped to the floor. She gave a sultry smile as she slid down onto her knees on the floor, with Jack repositioning so she knelt between his legs, her mouth just inches above his hard cock, pointing directly towards her face.

Kelly leaned back, thrusting her chest upwards towards her master's stiff love-rod. She moaned as her nylon covered breast brushed against it, rubbing her tightly secured form sensuously against it. Another moan escaped her lips as her stiff nipple brushed over the tip. She switched position, shuffling backwards and leaning over so she could approach it from underneath. Her back arched and her ass sticking beautifully up behind her, she raised her torso from the floor slowly until her lips met her master's balls. Kelly slowly caressed them with her lips and tongue, eliciting a shiver from Jack at the sinfully erotic feelings stemming from her skilful mouth.

She moved upwards, her tongue drawing a long slow line along the underside of her master's member from the base right to the tip before she enveloped the rampant cock into her sweet mouth. Jack lay back in ecstasy as Kelly's skilled mouth lovingly worshipped him, her lips sliding all the way up and down his engorged shaft with every stroke and her tongue slowly undulating against its underside. He made eye contact with the red straining face of Miss Rodriguez who looked contemptuously up at him from behind her harness gag.

Jack's felt an orgasm coming swiftly as he envisioned everything he was going to do with his latest helpless fuck toy and so stopped Kelly with a hand on her head. She looked up at him, her head still but her mouth still playing host to the head of his cock.

"Good girl Kelly, I have decided to grant your request."

She beamed as Jack removed himself from her mouth, reaching forward to re-buckle her gag. No sooner was the rubber ball back between her lips than Jack's father came in. He seemed agitated but Jack was having too much fun to care.

"Son you know I love you right?"

"Well sure Dad... is everything ok?" asked Jack, looking up and catching the pained expression on his father's face.

"Well it's... I'm sorry son but I've made up my mind. We just don't have the space for you and one slave let alone another one. I'm afraid either the slaves go, or you're gonna have to move out."

12