A Gnomish Dilemma Ch. 07

Story Info
Pandarins come to Ironforge, and Ironforge cums.
4.6k words
4.83
1.9k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,749 Followers

Shannon Knocksprocket stepped through the portal. One moment she was in Pandaria, at the Shrine of Seven Stars. The next she was in Stormwind. She was followed by Shu and Bao Lingyan, the Pandaren sisters who were coming to work with her in Ironforge. She smiled as the two stumbled and then turned in slow circles as they gazed at the sights of this foreign land.

A flight of Stormwind Guards on Gryphons flew overhead and the girls pointed, danced and clapped with glee.

"Move aside, coming through." Gertie said as she emerged from the portal. She was followed immediately by Wong. The big Pandaren winked at Shannon as he took her bag and the bags of the girls.

Shannon grinned. And then grabbed Gertie in a fierce hug.

"What?" The old Gnome said indignantly, "I need a new cook and with all the increased traffic, a bouncer too."

"Of course you did!" Shannon said, then whispered, "And the fact that he's such a good fuck is just a bonus, right?"

"Let's keep that between just the three of us, okay?" she whispered back.

"Sure thing."

The little party moved through Stormwind to the Deep Run Tram. Shu and Bao held on tightly as the tram sped away and descended to pass beneath the bay. They stared in wonder at the ocean visible through the immense crystal windows in the tunnel, then the tram started climbing into Dun Morogh. Finally it coasted to a stop in the station and they disembarked. Gertie took them through Tinker Town, then through the Military Ward before turning and heading for the center of it all. The Great Forge. She paused as they gawked.

"Welcome to Ironforge." she said.

After a few minutes, she led them to the infirmary. There she spoke with the healer in charge for the day and then Shu and Bao were quickly examined and "spelled" to infertility. After that they went out past the High Seat and through the Commons to the Gates of Ironforge and thus outside. The trio of visitors marveled at the snowy expanse. They were chatting when a snowball struck Wong on the back of the head. He spun in time to duck a second as Shannon prepared to launch a third. Soon an all out snowball war was in full swing. Some of the locals, even a couple of Guards got in on it. Finally though they gathered their things and re-entered the city beneath the mountain.

Gertie led them at last to the Hall of Explorers. There, in the northwest corner was a ramp leading down. The sign simply said "Airport Tunnel." Halfway or so they reached an intersection and turned left. The second building had a huge front porch which was crowded with Dwarven miners smoking and laughing. The party entered as many of the dwarves shouted warm greetings to the two Gnomes.

Shu, Bao and Wong were ushered through the great room quickly and into the kitchen. There a pleasant looking dwarven female was tending to far too many things at once. A boar was roasting on a spit, as were several chickens, a large pot steamed on the fire and she turned from the oven as the tea kettle whistled.

"Ach Ah'm comin' ye wee beastie!" she grumbled, then spotting Gertie, "Ah bless ye, ye've coome home jus' in time! Business is boomin an' Claire has the shits, pardon me fer bein blunt, but ah thinks she ate some bad porridge ah meant tae throw out. So she's tendin' bar as best she can."

"Relax Mary," Gertie said. "This is Wong." she said, gesturing to the big Pandaren. "He's our new cook. Let him deal with this, you go and handle the bar fer a minute. I'll be out shortly."

"Wong," she said, turning to the big fellow. "Can you handle this?"

"No problem, Boss." he said and went straight to work.

Gertie turned to the others. "Shannon, show the girls the house while I check the bookings."

Twenty minutes later they met back in the kitchen. Gertie was blunt.

"Shannon I need you to go to work. Seems they overbooked. Many of the girls are almost working back to back appointments. I've peeled a few off of them and set them aside for you. Shu, Bao, I need you two to change into your finery and come work the bar and common room. You'll just be serving drinks and flirting for today. Can you manage that?"

"Sure. No problem" they answered.

"Now don't be surprised if some seem overly eager and try to feel you up. But don't stand for it. I run a respectable place and the common room is a decent place, no hanky-panky. Just tell me if they do."

Shu and Bao learned to work the bar and moved about the room with a natural, fluid grace. Each wore their finest and though neither was dressed provocatively, they both exuded a sensuality that was evident to anyone looking.

Shannon changed clothes and her first customer was a Gnome named Norm who idly (and disappointingly) fucked her as he quizzed her about her visit to Pandaria. He had never left Dun Morogh and her travels excited him. She actually faked an orgasm and then sucked him off just to get it over with. Her next was a Dwarf, a retired old soldier. He too asked a lot of questions about the trip and the new girls as she took him anally (Shannon found vaginal sex with most dwarves to be terribly painful). As they fucked, she rubbed herself until she came and he left her with an ass full of cum. Her third was a cowled elf who refreshingly didn't ask any questions. In fact he didn't speak at all, he just fucked her over and over for a solid hour. She was so thankful for the wide selection of ointments and creams Gertie kept them supplied with. She took a break after that and bathed then went to get something to eat.

Entering the kitchen she found Wong humming happily as he carved the roast boar. She tried eating, she was after all quite hungry, but everyone who dropped in for a bite had questions. Questions about Pandaria, the Lingyan sisters, and the sights. She was eager to tell them about it all but finally had to beg off to be allowed to eat. She had finished and quaffed a pint when Bao came in grinning.

"Shannon! Look at this!" she said gleefully. "I'm getting tips!" she shook her pockets and they jingled. "And I haven't even started fucking yet!"

Shannon giggled. "Oh Bao, you're so adorable! You are!"

Bao grabbed a quick bite of boar meat and bounced out again. She had only been gone a minute when Shu came in. She had a blue scarf that matched the skirt she wore. She unfastened her top and draped it over a chair. She held the scarf over her breasts and backed up to Shannon.

"Can you tie this please?" she asked.

Shannon tied it several times until Shu was satisfied with the fit. The Pandaren thanked her and went back out as Gertie came in and filled a plate.

"Well so far so good." she said. "They're turnin' heads and flirting. Word will get around pretty quick. We can expect a lot more to show up just to see 'em downstairs."

"When are you going to move them upstairs?" Shannon asked.

"Well, the truth is, I don't know. I wish I could tonight, lotsa customers comin' in. But you know I don't turn 'em loose without another gal working with 'em for a bit. I thought I might let Claire do it but she can't stay outta th' crapper."

"Well, my next booking is in ten minutes or so and it's a human, Klint, the Dock Foreman from Stormwind. I'll bet he'd give either of them a try."

"Hmmm... good point. Okay, grab Shu and introduce the idea, he's at the bar havin' a pint."

Shannon wiped her lips and went out to the bar. Klint was perched there, and Shu was already flirting with him. Shannon climbed up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hiya Klint!" She said. "I see you've met Shu. She's quite an exotic beauty isn't she?"

"I'll say!" the human responded smiling. "She has lovely eyes and her skin is like velvet..." he said caressing her arm.

Shannon leaned in and whispered. "She's on the menu as of right now. You wanna find out what she's like in bed?"

Klint stared wide eyed. "Really?"

"Yup, you'll be the first customer to fuck her. Whaddaya say?"

"Let's go!" he replied.

They went up to Shannon's room and she watched as Klint stripped quickly and wrapped Shu up in his arms. Kissing a Pandaren was awkward but her supple lips were eager and her tongue long. He pulled her scarf down to expose her tits and caressed them before smothering them in kisses. Shu giggled in delight and, pushing him away briefly, dropped her skirt. She reclined on the bed and slowly spread her legs. Klint touched and explored her pussy, finally bringing his face in close to inhale her scent and kiss her. Shu moaned and he pressed in deeper, his tongue licking her moist slit.

Shannon stripped and climbed up onto the bed as well. She reached in between Klint's legs and stroked his growing cock.

"You have such a nice cock Klint!" she purred. "Go on, give it to her."

Klint rose up and crawled forward. Shannon guided his cock into Shu's pussy and watched as it slowly disappeared into her. Then she lay next to the Pandaren and caressed the Human as he slowly stroked in and out of her. Soon he was pumping faster and Shu was moaning appreciatively. Klint grabbed Shannon with one hand and pulled her to him. They kissed feverishly and she wrapped her arms about his neck. Breaking the kiss she whispered in his ear.

"Go on Klint, fuck her. Fuck her hard. She loves it! Look in her eyes, she loves it. Doesn't she feel great?"

"Oh gods, yeah! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" he groaned and then grunted as he pumped his load into her. Slowly, reluctantly he pulled out and sat back. "Wow!"

Shu smiled and stretched. "That was nice." she said. "You were my first Human and I wasn't sure what to expect but I think I'm going to like it."

Shannon kissed Klint again, then went down on him, sucking his cock and softly stroking his balls until he was stiffening again.

"You aren't getting out of here without fucking me too!" she said and mounted him.

Shu watched as Shannon vigorously fucked Klint, bouncing on his cock and moaning loudly. The pink-haired Gnome rubbed her clit and her cries grew frantic until she finally gasped and stiffened.

"I'm cumminnngg..." she moaned.

Klint stroked in and out of her a few more times as she mewled in pleasure. Shannon then collapsed onto his chest and sighed.

"Golly Klint!"

But Klint was now fully aroused and laid the Gnome aside gently. Shu grinned and rolled over onto her belly then onto her knees her ass towards him and her still dripping pussy displayed. Klint thrust into her and she moaned.

"Oh yes!" He grunted as he humped her furry rump. "So fucking good! Oh so nice, so nice..."

Shannon crawled over to whisper in Shu's ear. "Moan louder. Tell him how good it feels."

Shu purred, "Ohhhh soooo goood... Ohhh yesss... Oh yes... Mmmmnnnnn... So goood!"

Shannon stood next to Klint and kissed him, then stepped behind him and pressed her body against his, her tits in his back, her hands on his shoulders and her mouth on his neck. She cooed encouragement to him and soon he came again.

This time he slumped onto the bed, a huge smile on his face. Shu and Shannon cuddled him for a time. When the warning bell tinkled, he dressed and dropped coins into Shannon's tip bowl before leaving.

Shannon took Shu to the staff bathroom to clean up.

"How did I do?" the Pandaren asked as they sat in the big stone tub.

"Well, pretty good for a novice." Shannon answered. "But you gotta work on the dialogue. They need to hear you. Compliment them, tell them how good it feels, even if it's not."

"You lie to them?"

"Sometimes, yeah. Look, they need to feel good, feel like they're pleasing you, so yeah, lie a little. There are times I fake an orgasm but most customers really do make me cum. But they're paying to enjoy the experience and my behavior is what makes them happy. If I just laid there and ignored them while they used me... well, that's just wrong. I actually like what I do. I make the customer happy. They leave here feeling good and that makes me happy."

"And the tips help!" A heavily accented voice added.

A blue-skinned Draenei stripped and slid into the water with them, sighing as the hot water soothed her.

"It is more than fucking." Zilah continued. "Is a healing way. We heal the body, mind and spirit with our actions, our gift. We give comfort to them. We heal them even if they do not realize they suffer."

Shu pondered this for a minute. "So... you both are happy being... whores?"

Zilah scoffed. "Am not whore! Am Comfort-Giver! Respected and rare occupation among my people! She..." Zilah pointed at Shannon, "Is whore. She will fuck anything!"

Shannon held up her hands in surrender, "Guilty as charged. I am a whore and I love it!" she said grinning. "And you love fucking me too!" she said and climbed into the Draenei's lap.

Zilah laughed. "See! I told you!"

Shu watched in amazement as the two kissed and fondled each other for a minute or two.Finally Shannon stood and backed away.

"Golly Zilah, you have no idea how badly I want to spend the night with you!" she said. "But I have to get ready for my next booking."

"Tonight then? You come to my room?" Zilah asked.

"You bet!" Shannon answered. "Look Shu, you take a few minutes to talk to some of the others, see if they can give you advice. I think you'll do fine, just think about pleasing them. Give them more than just a wet pussy."

Shannon climbed out, dried off, grabbed her clothes and left. Shu sat there and pondered what she had said then looked up to see the glowing eyes of the Draenei staring at her. Zilah smiled wickedly.

"So... tell me about Pandaren sex. I want to know it all. How big is a Pandaren cock and how do you fuck it best?"

Shannon changed into her black corset ensemble and fussed briefly with her pink hair before going back to the common room. She spoke with Gertie for a few minutes then took Bao up to her room.

"Okay, Gertie is going to let you work a customer with me. Are you ready?"

"Yes!" Bao answered enthusiastically. "I'm so excited!"

"Good! Now let's get you out of that skirt and leave the top on but open all the way down."

The customer was a Dwarven mining foreman and his cock was stiff and hard. Bao stared in shock at the huge knob, her mouth hanging open.

"Oh my!" she said as she touched and caressed it. "That is enormous!"

The miner lay on the bed and Bao kissed and toyed with the organ for a minute before straddling him and trying to take his cock. She lined it up with her opening and eased down onto it. She gasped and winced as it penetrated her, then whimpered as it went deeper.

"So fucking big, so fucking big, so fucking big..." she whined.

Yet she paused only a minute before starting to stroke up and down on the thick shaft. Shannon mounted the Dwarf's face and felt his beard and mustache teasing her pussy, then his tongue probed her slit and lapped at her wetness.

Bao's eyes fluttered, she gasped, "By the gods!" Her face contorted and her whole body quivered. She had stopped fucking the Dwarf, but he merely grasped her waist and lifted her a bit, then continued fucking her dripping pussy. Bao lost her balance and toppled forward. Shannon caught her and held her. The Pandaren whimpered, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Oh golly!" she told the miner, "She's cumming already! You're amazing!"

The dwarf grunted and kept up his pace without difficulty. Shannon dismounted and eased Bao down atop her lover. Bao's face was on a pillow and her velvety furred breasts were in his face. She continued to whimper and moan for a while longer.

Shannon crawled around and began to tickle and caress the Dwarf's balls. They were soaked with Bao's fluids. A couple of minutes later the Dwarf grunted and came. He must've been saving it up, Shannon thought as a flood of cum gushed out of Bao's pussy when she rolled off.

The Pandaren lay there breathing heavily and smiling. Shannon saw to the miner and sucked his cock clean. After a bit, the Dwarf began to snore and his cock went flaccid in her hand. She moved to check on Bao.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"Y-Yes..." Bao answered. T-Th-That was... wonderful! I-I have never, uh, cum, so quickly or so intensely. I think I'm going to like this."

They let the Dwarf sleep a bit, then Shannon woke him with kisses and whispers. Bao gave him a blow job and he came once more just as the warning bell tinkled. Dressing quickly he tipped the girls and left.

Shannon checked her itinerary and sighed. We've only got a few minutes to clean up before our next booking." She smiled, "How would you like to fuck a couple of Gnomes?"

They washed themselves and changed the bed linens. Then Shannon changed into a short shift that was slit up to the waist on both sides, plunged down to the waist in the front and was so sheer, it left nothing to the imagination. She then tied an equally sheer scarf around Bao's breasts and a second one around her hips. She told Bao to recline seductively on the bed and, donning a silk robe, went downstairs to collect their guests.

Shannon found Wilbur and Abner at the bar. They jumped up and down in glee!

"My stars, how we've missed you!" Abner said.

"Indeed!" Wilbur echoed, "Missed you and worried!"

"Yes, worried! But here you are!" Abner said.

"Golly! I've missed you too fellas!" Shannon said smiling as she took them arm in arm and led them upstairs.

"You must tell us of your trip." Abner said.

"Golly, it's a beautiful place! They like to garden, not just vegetables but ornamental gardens too. Everything they can is sculpted or manicured. And it's all so green and full of life!"

"And what of the natives?" Wilbur asked.

"Well..." Shannon said as she opened the door to her room, "They're beautiful and exotic and very erotic, like Bao here."

The gnomes halted just inside the door and stared in wonder. Smiles slowly spread across their faces.

"Oh my!" they said in unison.

Shannon nudged them. "Boys, this is Bao Lingyan. She's just started work here. Bao, these are my two favorite customers, Abner and Wilbur. Say hello boys," she nudged them again.

"Oh! My apologies Dear Bao! I didn't mean to stare..." Abner said.

"Yes! But Shannon is right, you are an erotic beauty!" Wilbur added.

The three Gnomes joined Bao on the bed. Wilbur sat on one side and Abner the other and they were soon caressing her soft fur. Bao put her arms around them and tried to answer their questions.

They were so captivated that Shannon had to shake them to get their attention.

"Boys! I don't think you heard me! I said Bao's never fucked a Gnome before, let alone two! Now why don't you show her a good time?"

They all grinned and quickly stripped. Their cocks were hard and Bao went on all fours at first. She was giving Wilbur oral while Abner stood behind her and slowly began to fuck her. Shannon Stood over Wilbur and offered her sweet pussy to him. After a while Abner exclaimed and shot spurt after spurt of cum into Bao's pussy. As he slumped away, she rolled over onto her back. Shannon stepped out of the way and Wibur scooted around and mounted the Pandaren sliding his cock into her dripping pussy. Bao pulled him in deep and hugged him as he humped madly. He wasn't long in cumming and grunted as he emptied his balls into her.

The brothers reclined against pillows as Shannon expertly sucked their cocks clean. They watched in amazement as she then began to kiss the Pandaren's pussy before diving in with a gusto that surprised them. Shannon soon had Bao whimpering in arousal.

Soon the brothers had hard cocks again. Shannon mounted Wilbur and then Abner slid his lubed cock into her tight ass. They began to fuck her and Shannon moaned loudly.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Gosh! It feels so good! Yes! Fuck me fellas! Fuck me good!"

She fucked them a few minutes and then smiled at Bao.

"You wanna try?"

They disengaged and Bao sat on Wilbur's cock as Shannon guided him in. Then Abner slid into her ass. They quickly established a rhythm with one sliding out as the other was sliding in. Bao smiled and giggled.

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,749 Followers
12