A Gnomish Dilemma Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is wonderful!" she said.

Soon she was panting and moaning.

Shannon watched as the three merrily fucked away. Soon she saw the unmistakable looks on the boy's faces as they neared orgasm. It was weird how they could cum together.

"I'm cumming!" Abner cried out.

"Me too!" Wilbur exclaimed.

Bao's eyes grew wide as she felt both cocks spasming and belching cum.

When the Gnomes were finished, Bao froze.

"What do I do?" she whispered to Shannon. "If I move I'll leak everywhere!"

Shannon laughed. "Just clench up and hurry over to the chamberpot. If you leak a little it's okay."

Bao did and then seemed embarrassed to be squatting on the pot with an audience. Shannon turned her back.

"Don't worry, they're too exhausted to pay attention. Besides, it's normal for me to do it too. They'll just doze until you return. At first I used to wrap a long skirt around me while I squatted. Sometimes I still do. We'll make sure you get one too."

"I would rather have a privacy screen, even a small one."

"Well, once you get some money, you can decorate your room any way you want it."

"Really?"

"Sure!"

"When do we get to use our rooms? Work alone?"

"Gosh I dunno." Shannon answered. "That depends on Gertie."

The two females climbed back into bed and kissed and caressed the customers until the bell tinkled. Abner and Wilbur washed and dressed and each dropped handfuls of coins into the tip bowl. Shannon counted it and split it. Then she added a few more from her pile to Bao's.

"You earned it." she said and grinned. "Now, let's get a bath and something to eat. I'm starving!"

Each of the Pandarens worked another pair of bookings that evening with Mary and Birdie supervising. Then as they soaked in the hot bath, Gertie held counsel in her office with Shannon, Birdie, Mary, Zilah, and Claire.

"So, we've got two exotic gals who like to fuck." She said. "But we know that ain't enough. What are they lacking? What do we need to work on?" She looked at the others, "Shannon?"

Shannon didn't hesitate. "Well they have shown no reluctance to vaginal, anal, or oral, with Dwarf, Gnome or Human..."

"Or Draenei!" Zilah interjected.

"Golly!" Shannan gulped, "Okay, and obviously lesbian stuff too. But they need to work more on their verbal skills."

"Oh absolutely!" Birdie agreed, nodding. "They make the nice sounds but they aren't used to talking to their lover during sex."

"Ach, twas th' same fer my bookin' whi' Shu an Gerald. She kinda purred an 'e came. Weird tha..." Mary added.

Zilah spoke up, "You said they fucked soldiers? Maybe this is why. Soldier has no time for talk during sex. Talk is to get her to say yes, then no talk, just fuck."

Gertie nodded. "Yup, it's the same in every culture. Seen it too many times myself. Okay verbal skills are at the top of the list. Anything else?"

Claire broke her silence. "They're too quick. They need to slow down and make it last. When Bao was with me, she had Felix cumming five minutes after walking in! They need better foreplay and a better understanding of the timetables we use."

"Long Fuck Felix?! In five minutes?!" Gertie shook her head. "Oh my, I wish I'd seen that! Okay let's see, tomorrow I'd like to start them out serving drinks until the lunch rush ends. Then Zilah, you take Shu and work on her foreplay and timing issues. Then try her out starting with... Ah! Yes, you have Del'mar Valesong at four. He'll do. Birdie, you take Bao after lunch and see if you can impart some of your gift of gab. Then you've got Kurt Wheeler also at four. See if she learns anything. Shannon, I'll need you to take Zilah's two o'clock with Lady Hallstead. Claire, if yer up to it, can you take Birdie's two o'clock with Mick Fleetwrench?"

"Sure, I'm feeling lots better, and Mic is a doll. No problem!"

The next day progressed pretty much as planned and both Pandarens took their lessons to heart. The surprise had nothing to do with them, but with Wong.

Wong had been busy combing Ironforge for ingredients, cooking and serving up his food. Waiting customers were introduced to eggrolls, won-ton, and skewers of chicken teriyaki. Wong had just delivered an order when a hand on his arm stopped him. He turned and found himself staring into the glowing eyes of a beautiful, blue-skinned Draeni.

She stepped closer and Wong suddenly couldn't breathe. Everything vanished except for her. Her breasts were large, firm and prominently displayed. The dress she wore barely existed and the deep V neckline plunged down to her navel. She pressed them against him and her lips tickled his ears as she whispered,

"Please tell me you are also on the menu..."

"I-I... I work the kitchen..." he stammered.

Her hand slipped under his shirt where it stroked his fur and then slid with agonizing slowness down his belly and inside his pants...

The female's fingers found his growing cock and teased it briefly before she pulled it free and smiled.

"We shall see..." she said and walked away. Wong found himself staring at her ass and that long, exotic tail. Shaking himself, he returned to the kitchen. Try as he might though, he could not shake the desire she had aroused.

"Wong!" Gertie said loudly.

"Huh? What Boss?"

"How's the food? You done cooking? Just servin'?"

"Ummm, yeah Boss. Why?"

"Cuz there's a Draeni woman upstairs in 4B who just dropped enough gold to pay every girl a day's wages and she says she wants you and Zilah from now till sundown. So, you wanna earn some coin?"

"Me?"

"Yes you!" Gertie snapped. "Go on, get up there and get busy."

"But Boss! I don't know how to..."

"Like hell you don't! You know good and well how to please a female and I know that for a fact! So go upstairs and fuck that pussy till she screams she's had enough!"

Wong dropped his ladle and quickly washed up. He had no idea what Sex with a Draeni was going to be like. But he had a feeling he was going to like it.

12