A God Called Bruce Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. As far as the system is concerned Olympus is just another place in the network. That's why we have to be really careful whom we tell about this, otherwise Olympus is going to be overrun with all sorts of idiots."

"There is that. You have served Olympus very well. I am pleased. I want you and Bruce to explore some of the other worlds and to keep me informed. Use your discretion. Come over here, stand in front of me."

I did as I was asked. He stood up and put his hand on top of my head. A tingly feeling travelled through my body. It wasn't unpleasant but it felt weird. He let go and sat down again.

"Get us another beer and sit down, I need to tell you what just happened."

I grabbed three cans and handed them out, keeping one for myself.

"I can't have you going into the kind of danger you are about to and be a vulnerable human. I have made you a Demigod. You will still be mortal but you will not age, nor will you be susceptible to disease. You will heal quicker if injured and you will have the strength of ten men if you need it. I have also given you the power to teleport to Olympus, just think of the temple you were using and wish to go, it will be enough. Same in reverse. You will never again use the portals to get there. I don't want someone observing you and figure out how it is done. From now on you will be known as Alec."

"Why Alec?"

"For smart Alec," Zeus grinned.

"Well, could have been worse, could have been Arse, for smart arse," I quipped.

"Shit," said Zeus and laughed, "I didn't think of that."

The old man had made a joke. Even in antiquity he wasn't known for doing that.

"Well, can't hang around any longer. Lots of things to do. I'll get back to you."

A second later he was gone. Bruce was completely flustered. "You got the old cunt eating out of your hand. If I hadn't been here I would have never believed it."

"Don't you tell anyone about it. If that gets out he'll feel his authority is threatened and he'll be twice the prick he was before."

"Yeah, I get it, Mister fucking Demigod, Sir Alec, Sir." Bruce was in stitches. "Honestly though, he has just given us a free hand to play around with universes. This is going to be a lot of fun."

"That's why we have to keep him sweet. We don't want to stuff this up."

"Agreed Mister Demigod."

"Cut it out."

I didn't feel any different. Demigod indeed. I wondered what that meant.

Chapter 8: Zeus gets his Rocks off


My first morning as a Demigod served as a painful reminder that being a Demigod is not what it's cracked up to be. A cacophony of sounds scared me out of my sleep. The clock said four AM. I suspected it was Marge getting her own back after what I had done to her. I charged into the living area to tear strips off her when I saw Zeus sitting in the dining room.

You can't really chew the master of the universe out for tossing you out of bed so I swallowed my anger and said G'day.

"Here," he said, "have some of this," and shoved a goblet towards me.

It was Ambrosia and in a moment I was alert and fresh and rearing to go. That's when I realised I was still naked. I returned to the bedroom to get dressed, Zeus was laughing. When I got back he gave me another goblet of that stuff. I felt like Superman after that.

"I thought you could only get this stuff on Olympus," I queried.

"This is part of Olympus space, or had you forgotten?"

"So it is. Forgive me for being stupid. I am not at my best this early in the morning. Why am I honoured with your visit?"

"There are a few things bothering me for which you might have answers."

"I'll do my best, but don't expect too much. I've only been a Demigod for half a day, most of which I spent asleep."

That got him laughing again.

"The main thing that bothers me is why you could come along and solve in a few days what has been an enigma to us for a very long time."

"Can I be as open as I need to be or will you kick shit out of me for saying something you don't want to hear?"

"You can speak freely."

"Bearing in mind that I know very little about you guys and that I have to take my data from the world around me, which I take to be a reflection of yours, I would say you guys have been resting on your laurels for too long. You have become lazy, self centred and complacent. You are bored shitless and neglect your duties because you can't see a point to it any more. Life has become a boring Sunday afternoon. How close is that?"

"You don't mess around, do you?"

"You asked me to be frank. I wouldn't be doing you any favours by lying to you or placating you."

"What do you suggest we do?"

"Get back to work. Fuck only knows how much needs fixing on this planet of ours. Fix it. Make it a better, more compassionate place. Help those in need and stop the greed. Is that enough to do for you?"

"Thank you for being honest. What did you want to tell me about the extramarital bliss?"

"When I was younger, a few of us rented a small place in town. We painted it, furnished it and made it look nice. That became our shagging room. We could take a partner there and root the crap out of them without wives, girlfriends or parents being any the wiser. We had a roster and everyone got his turn. I want to do something similar with your lot. A place like this, or even this place, perhaps a bit bigger, where they can root as much as they want without being subject to the hex. That way you keep the hassles out of Olympus and you can make sure that any woman who roots there is protected from pregnancy, that sorts the Demigod problem out. Perhaps put someone like Marge in charge to make sure no one breaks the rules."

"That sounds just the ticket. We get Marge to set up another place and do it there. I don't want to go where the others go. For obvious reasons. Do you mind if I bring my dates here?"

"I'd be honoured to have you, which room do you want?"

"I would be adding my own space if that's okay."

"Go for it. If anyone ever had told me I would provide the Lord of the universe with a shagging room I would have called them nuts. Why me, incidentally?"

"I have a feeling I can trust you. You are not greedy. You have had the most powerful being in the universe under your roof and you haven't asked for a thing. That's new to me. I like that. Besides, you make me laugh and believe me, I haven't done that in a very long time.

"Anyway, you must be hungry. Here, have something. I'll have a look at the house."

He waved his hand and there was enough food and drink on the table to feed a party. I got into it. I had just finished breakfast when he returned to the table. He waved his hand and everything was cleared away. The place was spotless again.

"Come on," he said, let me show you what I've done."

There was a new door in the hallway where there had been a bare wall before.

"Only you and I can see this door. Come in, have a look."

He opened the door and we walked into an olive grove, exactly like the one on Olympus.

"I know you love this, I could see it in your eyes when you came to my place with Marge. You can come here whenever you wish, but only you, no one else. Is that understood?"

"Yes it is."

"Good," he said and disappeared, leaving me in that wonderful place. I had a good look at everything and went back into the main house, closing the door carefully.

I meant to go back to bed. No such luck. Bruce turned up. In spite of the still early hour we had a beer.

"Zeus has asked me to show you around and introduce you to a few folks on Olympus, now that you're a Demigod."

"Much appreciated, but I don't feel like socialising at this stage. I would love to see the temple, or whatever it is, where you found the maps."

"Okay, let's go. The little temple first and I'll take you from there."

We found ourselves in a tunnel like thing. It wasn't a cave, it was too precise for that. The walls, ceiling and floor were made of a seamless cream coloured substance that felt soft to the touch. The pace was well it, but there did not seem to be a discernible source. The walls were covered with pictures, oodles of them. They were of a uniform size about two feet long and eighteen inches high. In the bottom left hand corner was a coloured dot about three inches in diameter.

"Where the fuck are we?"

"We are deep inside the hill under the Acropolis. There are tunnels everywhere just like this one. They all radiate like a star from a central point."

"Can you get me to the centre?"

"Sure," he said, touched me on the shoulder and we were there.

It looked like an underground version of L'Étoile in Paris except it was much larger and had many more tunnels radiating from it than streets in Paris. Perhaps whoever designed that thing in France had been here. Instead of the Arc de Triomphe there was a gazebo like structure, not more than thirty feet in diameter and about twenty feet high. It was made from the same material as everything else and seemed to have no doors or windows. I asked Bruce if there was a way to get inside.

"There have been any number of attempts. They even tried tools and explosives, all failed. No one tries any more."

"You realise, we have to get in there if we want to find out what this shit is about."

"How are you going to get in there when even the Gods could not find a way?"

"The God's couldn't find a way around Zeus' hex to get a fuck. They had a thousand years to figure it out. It really doesn't surprise me that they couldn't get in here either."

"You are an arrogant bastard."

"No, a realist, but I am going to need some help with this."

"So the Gods aren't useless after all."

"They are only good for the legwork, not much else. I want every picture in those tunnels put into machine readable format, all scaled the same size and loaded on to a hard drive. This will be our database. We'll take it from there. Can you get that done?"

"No, you need Zeus to command them to do that. What do you want it for? There are thousands of pictures, even the Gods will have to work hard to get that done. They will not like it. You are going to have a hard time to get them to agree, even with Zeus backing you."

"Not even if Zeus guarantees them they can fuck humans again if they do as they're told? They don't know yet that the problem has been solved. As far as they are concerned they are still in a millennia long drought."

"You are a sneaky cunt. Yep, that might swing it."

"Good, let's get out of here."

"Want to come to my place for a drink? We can have a drink with Marge and Lil and then go back to Sydney."

"Lead the way, Brother, sounds good to me."

We arrived at this large Australian farmhouse with a rusty corrugated iron roof, verandas all around, a huge backyard with chooks, a couple of dogs, a cow, a few goats, two horses and a pig running around. There was a big barbeque and the obligatory outdoor dunny. It even had an Australian windmill that pumped water into a trough for the animals. It felt like a farm house in the Australian bush. Apart from Zeus' joint this was the best thing I had seen on Olympus so far. I told Bruce what I thought.

"You tell Marge that. She tried to poofterise the place, but I put my fucking foot down."

We sat down on the back veranda. Bruce waved his hand to get the barbeque going and a slab of beer materialised on the table.

We had hardly started on our drinks when Marge and Lil turned up. I stood up to greet them. Marge threw her arms around me, gave me a huge open mouthed kiss and grabbed me by the dick right in front of her husband.

"Leave the poor bloke alone," said Bruce. "There is more to a man than his dick."

"Yeah? And that would be what?" Marge queried, but released me nevertheless. Then it was Lil's turn. She was as bad as her mother.

"Knock it off you two, I don't want the smell of anchovies hanging all over the barbeque. Make yourselves useful and get some food on the table, get some salads or something."

To my surprise, the girls did as they were told. In spite of appearances to the contrary Bruce seemed to be the boss around here. After we had our meal Lil sat on my lap and put her arms around me, kissing my neck while I tried to keep a conversation going. When she popped one of her breasts out and tried to shove it in my mouth Marge said to me:

"For crying out loud. Go and give the poor girl a root before she floats down the road on her own juices. Don't worry about us, it's about time Bruce got lucky."

Lil jumped off my lap, grabbed me by the hand and dragged me into the house. Before we disappeared into the building I cast a quick glance back. Marge was already naked and trying to tear Bruce's clothes off.

The next few moments were a blur to me. When I regained my senses I was shagging the arse off Lil on a huge four poster bed. She was a screamer. I thought any minute the whole neighbourhood would come running in trying to prevent that poor girl from being murdered. Nothing happened. Perhaps the neighbours were used to it. What Marge had in technique and experience Lil more then made up for with sheer enthusiasm and unbridled animal lust. The future threesome that both of them had hinted at looked promising, though I wasn't at all sure if I could keep it up to the two of them.

Hours later my poor body was literally fucked and I teleported back home. I sat on my veranda guzzling a beer, my knees wobbly and my breath still ragged. Two or three beers later I had recovered enough to go to my bedroom. As I passed through the hallway I noticed Zeus' door was wide open. I looked inside.

There, in the middle of the olive grove was a much younger looking Zeus with a big titted tart on what looked like a wrestler's mat, doing her doggie style with gusto. He looked at me and waved, never missing a stroke. I guessed if he could turn himself into a bull or a swan to get a root he could just as easily transform himself into a young stud.

I waved back at Zeus and left him to it. Time to hit the sack.


Chapter 9: Lil gets laid again

My second day as a Demigod and my second day to get woken up at an ungodly hour. The culprit was Lil who had come into my bedroom and saw me naked on the bed. By the time I came to my senses she was riding the pony and the pony was yours truly. She had made good use of my morning glory and it would have been a happy occasion if I hadn't been busting for a piss and her vigorous humping of my nether regions weren't pushing me closer and closer to disaster.

I threw her off and ran into the bathroom. She was pouting when I came back. I was angry with her for waking me up and I was about to tell her off when the expression on her face melted me completely. She was just too cute and I was far too much in love with her to stay angry. I reached for her and soon she was screaming again like yesterday. There had to be something about this Demigod business because I recovered really quickly after we finished.

Lil was content to just lie there and be cuddled, but I had things to do, besides I was hungry from all that exertion. She complained a bit when I got up, showered and got dressed, but she followed me into the kitchen. We cooked breakfast together and then went outside to eat on the veranda. By that time it was mid morning.

"Tell me Lil, how do I apply for an audience with Zeus?"

"What are you asking me that for? All you have to do is call him."

"I don't want to abuse that. Perhaps there will be times when this is called for. For day to day matters I would rather go through channels like everyone else. One must never abuse privilege."

"You have to ask mum or dad. I've never needed to do that. I am only a lowly muse, I rarely get to see the high and mighty."

"We'll better be off to see them then."

I had hardly said that when Lil disappeared. Shit. I had no idea how to get there. I knew how to get to that little temple and that was it. I was just about to call out to Bruce when I decided to try something new. I pictured Bruce's backyard and 'wished' myself there. To my surprise it worked. It was a beautiful day on Olympus, sunny and hot.

"Lookie who's here," said Bruce to Marge and Lil. "Looks like the old boy gave him some more powers than he told him about. I wonder what else he can do."

Turning to me he said: "Sit down, have a beer and tell me why you are here."

"I want to make an appointment with Zeus to arrange the data base. We need to get moving on that as soon as possible."

"Good call. Let's go and do that."

"No need," said Zeus, who had just materialised. "Seeing that I have all of you here we can get a few things moving."

Bruce pulled up a chair and offered it to the boss. When Zeus was seated he handed him a beer. Like an old trooper Zeus popped the can and got into it.

"I had forgotten how good a beer can be on a day like this. Come on everybody, sit down, have a drink. I don't like drinking on my own."

There was no arguing with the boss. Everyone sat like good little boys and girls waiting for the master's orders.

"Marge and Lil. I want you to do something for me. As of now in addition to your normal duties you Marge, are the Madam to the Gods, and Lil is your assistant. You are to build a place on Earth like you did for Alec but much bigger. It will be called The Divine Shagging Room."

He explained my concept in more detail, with a few added touches and sent them on their way. He then turned to Bruce and me.

"Now that we've got that out of the way what do you guys want from me?"

I explained what I had decided to do. He listened attentively and never interrupted my presentation. When I was finished he asked me what I needed. I told him I wanted some help to put the database together.

"Darrin, Algenon get here on the double," he yelled and two guys appeared. Zeus introduced them to me. "Darrin is the God of computer hardware and Algenon is the God of computer software. They will provide you with what you need. Just tell them what you want them to do." Zeus did his disappearing act before I had a chance to comment.

Darrin looked like something out of the Forties with his slicked down hair, white lab coat and Clark Gable moustache. Algenon had pierced eyebrows, any number of earrings along his lobes, a stud in his tongue and wore dreadlocks. A tee shirt, jeans with designer rips and Nike trainers completed the picture. They stared at me with open hostility. I had to do something quick to defuse the situation.

"Look fellows," I said, "I can see you are pissed off about having to take orders from a mere Demigod. I understand that, but as far as I am concerned that accounts for Jack-shit. I am not going into a pissing competition with you, so here are the rules:

"I have to do a job for Zeus. I am the only one who knows what that entails. In order to do the job I need specialised input. I need you guys to put a database together and develop software that I will specify. That's all. You can recruit help, you will need it. The data gathering part is a massive project on its own. I will not interfere in the way you run things as long as the job gets done. I insist on a daily progress report.

"As special compensation, everybody who works on this project, on completion, will be exempt from Zeus' curse and can screw humans again."

That got their attention.

I outlined to them what I wanted done. Once they got over their initial shock they actually became quite interested in the project. We decided to meet every day in Bruce's yard in the late afternoon for a progress report and to iron out problems. Afterwards we had a few beers and some nibbles and parted, if not as friends, at least as workers, bent on getting something going.

"You got these pricks sorted out in a hurry. I wonder how long this will last."