A God’s Pet Cumdump

Story Info
Stripped, tormented, and broken by an omnipotent deity.
4.2k words
4.34
64.3k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nude Day Event submission.

Enjoy~ and feel free to comment- I love feedback!

***********************

The bar buzzed with the discomforting drone of patrons conversing. The dim orange overhead lights painted their glow on Secilia's fatigued face.

She'd been bored, trying to hook up with someone for the whole night. She was bad as hell, but anyone and everyone that had flirted with her turned to be dicks-- noone she'd be comfortable going out with. So there she sat at the counter, disenthused by a disappointingly chaste night.

Then suddenly behind her, she heard a voice. "You waiting on someone sweetheart?" The voice was rich and smooth.

Now normally, "sweetheart" would've been a pretty cheesy line, but when Secilia turned to see who said it, before her was a handsome man-- he must've been in his late thirties-- in semi-casual business attire. He looked quite youthful, despite everything, yet serious. The tall, dark and handsome type, and he pulled it off quite dashingly. His irises were a piercing grey, his face clean shaven, and his hair pitch black-- somehow both formally styled and devilishly messy. Even by the standards of "hot classy men," he had a genuine and captivating vibe coming off him. Secilia hesitated for a second, before smiling just a bit. She'd let the "sweetheart" slide for this guy, this once.

"Noone in particular. You here to take 'noone's' place?"

The tall man sat himself beside her. "I might be."

"Hold on, hot stuff," Secilia said, understandably skeptical after a night of disappointment. "You gonna try to impress me with your stock investments, or fun political conspiracies? I can tell you now, you're not the first flat, hot guy to approach me tonight." She was blunt about it-- she was tired, after all.

The man laughed. "Stocks? Capitalism isn't of concern to me, no."

What the hell did that mean? "Okay, well what makes you different then all the other men?" It was a little harsh, but again, she wasn't pulling any punches.

The man smiled a mysterious, handsome smile. She had no idea what was going on behind those pitch black eyes. Weren't they grey before? "Sweetie, I'm much more than a man." Within her periphery, the bar seemed to dim into darkness-- though she didn't seem to notice.

Secilia furrowed her eyebrows in cautious confusion. "What are you, a cult leader?"

"A cult leader?" He laughed genuinely. "The pathetic charlatans. I can say I've never led a cult, no. But enough about me." Suddenly, Secilia noticed he had a drink in his hand-- a plain rum. Did he have that before? "Tell me about you, you pretty thing."

"Pretty thing?" What a condescending way of referring to her... why did she feel so cute when he said it? His silky voice was lovely to listen to.

"Um," she stuttered (which was unusual for her), "My name's Secilia. I came here to... uh..." Her thoughts felt clearer than usual-- somehow more vivid and honest. Must've been the liquid courage, she told herself. "...find a nice man to spend the night with..." Secilia admitted, with embarrassment. Why'd she tell him that? It felt relieving, though.

"You have lovely name, Secilia," the man cooed. Then his eyes grazrd unapologetically down her body. "And you're a lovely specimen, too. I always found you women of man to be adorable little things."

"Of man?" It felt strangely detached, and most definitely a very strange thing to say.

"You need to be dicked down, then."

Secilia's face turned red. WHY had she admitted she wanted to be bedded? Sure, she was a pretty forward woman, but not that forward. She almost opened her mouth to say something, but her eye caught a glimmer, held between the man's fingers. Something indistinguishable, almost a nothing, but it glimmered with the softest, prettiest iridescent light, and when her eyes set upon it, she felt something deep within her long for it. It wasn't a craving, like hunger or lust, but something further within her. Whatever this glimmer of light between his fingers was, her soul craved it.

"Tell me what you came here for, love." The whole bar was dark except for the light above them, but she didn't notice.

"T-to get dicked down..."

"That's right, sweet woman," the man purred, plainly infatuated with her. "Good girl." He extended his hand, and pressed his finger against her lips, and in response she hung out her tongue, and took the glowing iridescence into her mouth. She gasped. It tasted like love, like fulfillment, like the profound, embodying happiness of a natural, animal life. What a wonderful little treat!

Then the lights were on. Wait, hadn't they been on this whole time? Secilia glanced around for just a second, looking around the club. They'd been in a bar before, hadn't they? No, maybe she just got too drunk. Except no, she was just lightly buzzed. Why is the bar a club? The iridescence faded from her memory like a dreamer's dream upon waking. She looked at the man before her, with his pitch black hair, pitch black eyes, pitch black suit. When he opened his mouth, it seemed to be pitch black behind the teeth and tongue. What...?

"You'll call me Ae. I think I'm going to keep you, love."

Keep her?

A fat beat pumped into the room, and bumped up the vibes of everyone around. People started to migrate to the dance floor from the bar. Suddenly, Secilia felt herself lifting her butt off the bar stool, and strutting to the dance floor; it somehow felt natural, as if she was following some internal urge, and yet she couldn't seem to stop herself. She swayed her ass sensually to the left and to the right, and let the fluid motions of her lust-filled dance guide her. The music was irresistible. Her behind bounced, her hips swayed, her hands ran sensually over her cleavage, and all the while, the increasingly perverse dancing moved to the beat of the drum.

Ae watched with a calm gaze from the bar counter. In the middle of the dance floor, Secilia was now grinding hard up against random men and women, smiling and laughing excitedly. "What the hell am I doing?" she thought to herself. But she couldn't help it, she was compelled to movement. She fell down to all fours, her tits almost against the ground and her ass high in the air, and started twerking like her life depended on it. And at this point, her brain realized there was something profoundly wrong. Her ass was being jiggled without the slightest bit of restraint for everyone on the dance-floor to witness.

"Look at the cute little bitch, doing a mating dance to get some cock," Ae's voice resonated like a cruel angel through the bar; despite being a whisper, it seemed to echo— and with each echo, grow louder until hushing completely. Then, Ae was behind her. She felt his large, veiny hand resting on her ass.

"Cock's what you want, isn't it girl?"

"NO!" she wanted desperately to say, her body entirely out of her control. She was confused and afraid now. And yet...

"Yes please sir, let this stupid slut have some cock please?" It somehow felt more sincere to say that much, but she didn't know why, nor could she bring herself to quiet herself. Not a moment later, Ae gave Secilia's fat ass a hard, firm underhand whip of a slap— and suddenly, all the clothes covering her ass had vanished into smoke and light. And what's more, when the liquid shadows faded, they revealed that Secilia's pussy was now plugged with a large, pitch black dildo, while her asshole was plugged with an almost identical dildo-plug, except with a diamond heart encrusted on the back, resting right upon her bare asshole.

Secilia, understandably, let out a scream of arousal and discomfort at the sudden supernatural appearance of two dildos in her two lower holes; her knees buckled. She could feel the dicks pulsating inside her, which would've terrified her more if it hadn't been so pleasantly massaging her pussy. It took a second for her to get a grip, but when she did, she felt as if she'd snapped out of whatever psychic influence was dominating her. She reached down and tried to pry the dildo out of her pussy, but she couldn't— it wouldn't budge even an inch. The crowd of clubgoers around her started to laugh at her, jeering and shouting degrading things at her while she tried, and failed pathetically, to remove her dildos.

"Stupid slut!"

"Is it stuck girl?"

"Nice ass! Shake it more!"

"Damn cum dumpster!"

However, eventually, the crowd coalesced around a single chant: "Pull out your tits! Pull out your tits! Pull out your tits!"

"No!" she yelled out in red-hot embarrassment. She tried to back out of the crowd, but with any attempt she'd be shoved back into the middle by a shameless flurry of hands, pushing, groping, and slapping her back into the middle.

The worst part though? Was that, around the phallus shoved in her cunt, Secilia was dripping wet. Being so dehumanized and abused had left her feeling helplessly horny-- something that sexual abuse had never made her feel before.

But still, she insisted, "I'm not showing off my boobs!!" covering them up with her crossed arms.

"What're you talking about, Cilia?" Suddenly without warning, the cruel man yanked off Secilia's bra and tanktop from the front. "You love baring yourself to strangers."

And like that, Secilia was exposed. The crowd yelled out in celebration, circling threateningly around her. Secilia was mortified that she was being forced to show off her exposed breasts to everyone around her. She tried desperately to cover her tits with her arms, but suddenly, she felt an intense urge within her— an irresistible pleasure from the attention if having her tits out. Her arms fell to her sides, her shoulders pushed back a bit, and just like that, she was swaying and swinging and bouncing her breasts around sensually like some shameless belly-dancer. Worse, she was enjoying it, it was like scratching a perfect itch. Basically completely naked now, she swayed and jiggled and danced her assets around, all the while feeling her cute pussy grip down happily on the dildo inside her, and her asshole do the same.

Then suddenly, before her stood the man. Her gazed rose up to his eyes. Her body out of her control again, she pouted and pushed her chest needily against his. She desperately wanted to stop herself, and yet, couldn't bring herself to do a thing but keep being a cute slut.

"What's wrong angel?" He saw the conflict in her eyes, and grinned maliciously. "Not having fun? Or having too much?" He gripped her hair and yanked her back, prying her off of him and exposing her bare titties. With his other hand then, he gave each nipple a hard flick (which made her moan out with slutty lust), and suddenly the nipples had cute heart shaped piercings running through them.

"How the hell are you doing this?!" she wanted to scream. But it was overridden by another unfightable urge; her voice operated on its own.

"Please, cum in my mouth, sir!"

He gave her two little slaps on the cheek. "Course, babycakes." On cue, everyone on the dance floor started to swarm Secilia, and at the same time, her "free will" was given back to her.

"STOP!" she screamed out, but a dozen hands gripped her wrists and her arms and her shoulders and neck and hair and waist and thighs and feet and hips, and all the while another dozen liberally groped her up, somehow in perfect synchrony. It was the trippiest feeling, feeling these dozens of hands work her body in such beautiful symmetrical patterns, and it was intensely violating, like she'd been turned into some sensory art piece. In any case, the hands forced her onto the floor, sitting on her ass with her thighs spread apart. Some hands reached down between her thighs and caressed her clit, while teasingly pushing her dildo in and out of her. Fingers pushed their way into her pussy with the dildo still in there, stretching and violating her further-- and the same for her asshole. Another couple hands reached up to her face and squished her cheeks and fingered her mouth to open it up. And then suddenly, she was facing the man's big, bulging cock was before her. It wasn't normal, it didn't even look earthly. It was pitch black, as if made of smoke and shadows, and liquid darkness flickered off it. Her eyes fixated on it with an unnatural lust; it felt deific.

"Now don't bite, sugartits," the man smiled. And as the nude girl gave one final futile attempt to struggle against the legion of groping, constraining hands, he shoved his phallus straight into Secilia's opened mouth, down her throat. Secilia's eyes teared up as she was forced to swallow this man's huge cock. She felt so helpless, at the mercy of this apparent deity's reality-altering whims. She knew she shouldn't have, but in one final attempt to resist and rebel, her jaws clamped down violently, trying to bite off his cock.

Suddenly, the world around her shifted tone. Colors slowed down, the movement of the hands felt monochrome and unnatural, and the man before her turned into a horrible silhouette, a beautifully sculpted figure of a man with the presence of a sleep paralysis demon.

"BAD GIRL." The room hissed in a mocking whisper. Then without warning, Secilia was now in a back alley— the same liminal space overtones seeping into it all— and she'd appeared with some random man's large cock shoved down her throat. She couldn't make any noise but gag. The cock then immediately came down her throat, filling her belly. Barely a millisecond later, the cock disappeared and a woman had her pussy spread on Secilia's face, with Secilia's tongue buried unbelievably deep in the woman as she orgasmed and squirted onto her bare face. Another nanosecond passed and another cock was down her throat, but this one pulled out a bit and left the semen pooled heavily in her mouth, which she gagged and spit onto her own bare titties. Another milisecond, a cock thrust into her mouth and came hard, forcing her to cough up more semen. Luckily the next cock made sure to shoot its load right into her belly like the first, filling her up warmly. And then another pussy pressed hard against her face, forcing her to inhale the sex. In the span of less than half a second, she had been overwhelmed with almost 50 genitalia. Some people pissed on her, some spit on her, all of them came somewhere on her, so that by the time the second had passed, she was completely overwhelmed, coughing up semen and piss and moaning loud.

Finally, it was over, and Ae was before her again. She was back in the bar, with a hundred hands holding her, groping and caressing her body; but they weren't strangers' hands anymore. They were his own disembodied hands made of shadow. "Nnngh..." she groaned. She looked at Ae with intense fear.

"Will you be a good girl?"

"Yes, yes please," Secilia cried in fear, desperately wanting to submit. The existential horror and panic she felt at being confronted with a presence so many dimensions more powerful than her broke any concept of control or self-determination she might've had. She was this being's toy, and she knew it.

"Good bitch," Ae mocked. He was pleased with how his new human pet's training was coming.

Secilia's setting melted again, and suddenly she was back in the alley. But this time, all the cocks and pussies were made of delicious, smokey shadows as well, warm and fluid and smelling and tasting like pure lust. The first shoved in her mouth; in the infinitessimally small moments that followed, her mouth involuntarily gagged, her teeth scraping the cock. Then her vision turned black and horrifying, and perverse nightmares filled her line of sight, traumatizing her, filling her with fear. Then another cock was in her mouth again, and her teeth scraped it again, and the same thing happened. Then it was a pussy, and she wasn't sucking eagerly enough. She experienced thousands and thousands of nightmare visions any time her body made the slightest involuntary movement which failed to please the genitalia, or failed to demonstrate sexual subservience.

But conversely, whenever her lips wrapped tighter, whenever her tongue pressed up, or tickled the head of a cock, or whenever she pushed her tongue deeper up a pussy or pushed a cock deeper down her throat, her vision filled with pure, fantastical ecstasy: pastel shades of pink and blue, a sensory wave of fluff and satin silk running over every inch of her body, tastes of sugar and savory meat and delicious fruit, her lungs feeling plentifully full of colorful air, and of course, an overwhelming, mindbreaking orgasm, her pussy spasming wildly and squirting onto the floor, her nipples turning rock hard, and every inch of her body heating with arousal.

She was being mindbroken, conditioned into behaving exactly like the most flawless fucktoy. Over the course of mere seconds, she experienced decades, centuries of conditioning, of heavens and hells, teaching her exactly how to behave, what and what not to do. It turned into a river of moments, each and every one being a subtle choice she was forced to make, conditioning her at lightspeed. After the first second of conditioning, she'd already learned so much that most of what followed was simply her perfect fuckpet behavior being reinforced with overdoses of orgasmic ecstasy.

The alleyway she lived in for this time became painted with cum and piss and drool and tears. She swallowed gallons and gallons of semen, with some jizz dripping out of her nostrils and down her mouth, her titties covered in it, her hair soaked it in.

Finally, Ae pulled her out of it, and she was back in the bar, dripping with cum. She was completely naked, but didn't seem to care in the slightest. She bent her ass out and her tits forward and looked up at Ae with the cutest doe eyes while gently swaying her titties from side to side-- even as globs of semen ran down her chin and off her nipples and dribbled onto the floor.

"Sit."

Suddenly she was on the floor, sitting stupidly like a puppy with her tongue out. Ae opened his shadowy mouth and spit at her, and she opened her lips and caught the spit happily, squishing it around in her mouth before swallowing.

"Bark."

"Arf~!"

"Pleasure me."

Secilia got onto all fours and crawled towards Ae. Her fat ass swayed seductively behind her as she crawled, her titties hanging and jiggling happily with each step. She eagerly made her way to Ae's long, hard cock, before wrapping her puffy lips tight around his cock. She smiled as the ecstasy of obedience filled her stupid little brain, and began perfectly fellating him. Her tongue caressed and tickled his cock, her lips sucked tight around it, she pushed her head deep onto his length, taking the whole thing down her throat and in the process pressing her tongue up against his balls-- which she then proceeded to gently fondle with her hands. Her fat ass swayed happily behind her as she did her job, and within seconds, he had cum into her mouth; but this time the cum was different. It tasted just as wonderfully delicious as before, except now load after load shot into her, and it began to overflow, gushing out her mouth and nostrils; it felt white hot, and as it waterfalled down her titties and thighs and pussy, she felt as if she was melting into unconsciousness. Then her vision went black.

Secilia awoke on Ae's bed, sleeping curled up at his feet. The world around her was unusually normal— a fancy satin bed and elegant bedroom around her— but yet it was off, beyond human beings, uncanny. It was as if the bedroom, and the rest of this new world, were trying to present themselves to her in a way her mortal eyes could comprehend.

She sat up in her cute, groggy way, drool dripping nonchalantly down her chin. She wasn't wearing a thing, so her breasts swung freely beneath her when she then crawled up the bed to her god's crotch, and began to fellate him awake. She swallowed another huge load, little cum drops dribbling down her chin now too. Then, she crawled up, and leaned forward onto his chest, and impaled herself on his huge, shadowey dick before fucking herself on it. Soon enough, another load shot up into her womb. Then, she turned around, and sat backwards onto his cock, having it stretch her asshole wide and push into her deep. He jacked her off again, with her ass this time, and moaned out in delighted satisfaction when he came inside her. She pulled herself off, and found she was dripping cum out of every hole. And then Ae was awake, satisfied with his fucktoy. This was how she started her day now.

12