A God’s Pet Cumdump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secilia now spent her days as a decoration, the truest embodiment of a "trophy wife." Should a guest, any guest, knock on the front door, Secilia would materialize on the inside of this otherworldly "penthouse" to greet Ae's guests as butt ass naked and on her knees. She'd be holding up her fat D-cup tiddies and her perfectly lipsticked mouth in an O-shape. On one tiddy would have "Please grope me~!" tattooed in serif atop it, and the other would have "Feel free to use my mouth <3."

Should Ae, while working at his desk, have the slightest whim to fondle some breasts, there Secilia would appear out of thin air, her breasts bouncing into existence with her with black, dotted outlines of handprints artfully plastered upon each breast. Similarly for her ass; she would appear bent over and facing away, her fat and jiggly ass plastered with 2 black handprints. She was Ae's personal fucktoy, infinitely at his disposal.

Should he want a blowjob, she would appear beneath his desk with her lips wrapped already round his cock. Should any anyone he should have a meeting with accept Ae's offer of a quick fuck, Secilia would appear and land ass first on the partner's suddenly exposed member, impaling her instantly; she would be bounced up and down carelessly as if moved by some invisible force, unable to do a thing but let it happen.

Whenever the god had friends over, Secilia would often serve as entertainment— a cute, nude woman subserviently serving them all drinks and making them all food, or being used and passed around like an onahole. And if not attending to their hunger, thirst, or cocks, she'd often be an object of ridicule and entertainment— being forced to pose in the middle of the room while Ae had perverse, depraved fun with her: he would turn her nipples into heart shapes, or he'd snap his fingers and Secilia would suddenly have actual cat ears and a tail. Or her breasts would inflate uncomfortably with milk, little squirts pouring out uncontrollably. Or she'd freeze up into different flashy poses like a mannequin, while different, perverse outfits materialized on her: a floss bikini, a crotchless, nipple-less maid outfit, a transparent latex suit, a slutty summer jean-shorts outfit, a chastity belt with nipple pasties, etc.

Ae often even returned to the mortal world and summoned his new toy in public whenever he felt the need for a warm slut around his cock. She'd appear, completely nude, ass back and impaled on Ae's cock. Somehow, anyone that witnessed this nude woman materializing and being fucked didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

"A, a beautiful slab of meat you've acquired."

"What an adorable slut you have!"

For the duration onlookers witnessed Secilia, it was as if this was entirely commonplace to them; like her degradation had been made a blind spot in the consciousness of witnesses. It was as if the whole world accepted that it was entirely right that she be enslaved and used as a perverse sex-object. Noone would care she was naked, noone cared for her dignity-- she only made those around her hard or wet with her presence. It was her purpose now.

So that's how Secilia lived now. Nude, a living fucktoy, property of a god. And how did she feel about it all? Well, her intense conditioning already broke her will, her spirit, her common sense or sanity. She was a housebroken pet of a woman now, a beautiful doll, and she'd been trained to feel an infinitely deep pleasure from this submission and obedience. Nothing made her comfier, hornier, more unwaveringly blissful than making her new master and his friends hard, and receiving their cum in her holes.

And every so often, when she's been an especially good girl, Ae would feed her another glimmer of iridescent light, concentrated love and fulfillment, and she would melt into the perfect happiness of her new life all over again.

12