All Comments on 'A God's Propositions'

by Poseidon7

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
vestspetvestspetover 10 years ago
Keep going

You have an interesting premise. Do you plan on writing about several adventures that Apollo must endure to have his lover brought to life? Or are you going to have Apollo fall in love with someone else? A mortal. Or have you considered a reincarnation plot where Hycinthus is reincarnated as a human, with all of the possibilities that loving a mortal can create?

Poseidon7Poseidon7over 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!! :)

I have actually considered a new love and reincarnation. In the Greek myths Apollo does have more mortal lovers than just Hyacinthus, but I have not decided if I want to add more in depth mortal characters or just keep it to the Gods and not just the Greek ones. (If you noticed my reference to Set). I will keep thinking about it. But if you have any ideas, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am open to all ideas and criticisms, positive and negative.

Poseidon7Poseidon7over 10 years agoAuthor
Histories

I really want to go into more depth about the histories that will enhance the story. I think for mortal characters I will mainly just make stuff up that give them more of a realistic personality, not the typical stock characters that are cliché. As I said before feedback is always welcomed, I don't mind at all.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 10 years ago

Great start!! A very cool premise.

Looking forward to the next installment.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

Wow it was great, please also write about zeus and ganymede and Antionus something and the roman emeror:-)

Poseidon7Poseidon7over 10 years agoAuthor
Stories about other Gods

I am definitely doing stories about other Gods and their love affairs, but that will probably won't be for a month or so.

Poseidon7Poseidon7over 10 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry for the lack of sex or so on but I do promise the next chapter is full if it. This just laid the ground work, showed his whirlwind of emotions and thoughts. And also giving me an idea of what you guys want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Other Gods

I hope he will have sex with the male Olympian Gods and also with a few minor gods like Thanatos and Ganymed. Great start!!

Poseidon7Poseidon7over 10 years agoAuthor
Sex scenes

I know there wasn't any sex scenes in this chapter but I promise you there will be in the next one. Expect the chapter within this coming week. Of course Apollo will be having lots of sex with Gods minor and Olympian, but there are also monsters and even humans.

I really do appreciate your comments and questions. Hopefully you will enjoy the next chapter more!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
Don't apologise Poseiden 7

It was a great start to the story. I think it would have been spoilt if you went straight into the sex scenes. This was just an overview and I liked it and am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep Writing!

That was a wonderful start, now please keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous