A Golden Fantasy

Story Info
Drunk Natalia realizes she loves pissing to destress.
3k words
4.67
8.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late, and Natalia was drunk, or at least a little tipsy. Taking a deep breath to quell her dizziness, she surveyed the mess on her coffee table. Reaching out, she pushed three empty beer cans to the side of the table and grabbed a fistful of chips, shoving them unceremoniously into her mouth.

It had been a long week. Natalia was a research assistant at a lab in Boston, and she spent her days hunched over her computer, completing data analytics on the experimental measurements her coworkers collected from various psychological experiments. Shit. Here she was, thinking about work again. Natalia had canceled plans with her friends to spend Friday night here in her apartment; she desperately needed to relax.

That's why she was currently in her comfiest gray sweats and tank top, laid out on her couch, three beers deep and watching a random nature documentary on the ocean. Her skin felt pleasantly warm, and the whales in the documentary were making hypnotizing sounds. The apartment was dark except for the dark blue light reflected off the screen of her TV. Natalia's drunk brain helpfully supplied an image of her swimming underwater with the whales, a mermaid surrounded by the soothing sea. The combination of this feeling and the alcohol dulling her inhibitions gradually heightened her senses, and before she knew it, Natalia realized she was almost overheating, and maybe even a little turned on.

Hesitantly, she turned her attention to her body. She had wrapped the lower half of her body in a throw, perhaps unintentionally creating something akin to a mermaid tail. She knew without even trying to move her legs that they were fully entangled within the blanket. Stretching her arms, she gasped at the sudden sensation of her breasts rubbing against the scratchy-soft fabric of her tank top. The apartment wasn't cold, yet her nipples were hard points, tingling and causing sparks of sensation at even the briefest contact with her shirt. Natalia swallowed, her throat suddenly dry. An orgasm would be, scientifically, one of the best ways to relax.

When Natalia was drunk, she would invariably become insatiably horny. Her lust-addled, intoxicated mind would often encourage scenarios that she wouldn't normally engage in--situations that were insanely, embarrassingly, dirty and hot. And as she laid on the couch, she registered the uncomfortable fullness of her bladder. She had, after all, drunk three beers, and they had rapidly made their way through her system, leaving her aching.

Hazily, Natalia recalled some of her first orgasms. She had been a late bloomer, sheltered and naive, and hadn't touched herself until she got to college. She remembered covering herself in her comforter, snuggled deep into the twin mattress in her dorm bed, as she thrust her fingers in and out of her sopping pussy and tried to stifle her moans. The first time she had ever cum, she mistook her impending orgasm for an urgent need to pee, but had continued to touch herself with abandon, too far gone to care.

Now, in her apartment, Natalia admitted to herself that she probably would have derived sexual pleasure from pissing the bed that fateful night. She idly turned the idea over and over in her head, reaching down and pressing very lightly on her bladder. It was so full that it didn't give under her touch, and her clit began pulsing insistently. On her TV, the whales sang.

Natalia knew the smart thing to do would be to get up and make her way to the bathroom, relieving herself in the toilet. She was, after all, an educated woman. But Drunk Natalia was not that smart, and cared much more about getting off, anyways. Holding her breath, she pressed a tiny bit harder on her bladder. Shifting her legs very slightly, she felt the growing amount of slick moisture on her panties. She decided that she would explore this idea just a little further.

The next order of business was to prepare for the situation. Natalia tried to move her legs around some more and realized that they were, in fact, relatively trapped in the blanket. Of course, if she really wanted to, she could have extricated herself from the mess. But, lazily, she decided that she could just lay here instead. She grabbed her glass of water off the table, justifying the drink as a preemptive measure to not be hungover tomorrow morning. She left one hand on her bladder as she tipped her head back, gulping the water. She felt it travel down her throat and esophagus. She kept drinking more and more, until the glass was completely empty. She felt so full of liquid, to the point that she could feel it sloshing inside her organs if she rocked back and forth.

After that glass, Natalia decided that it wouldn't be comfortable nor safe to drink any more liquids at the moment. She reveled in the peace of being alone in her private apartment, and took a deep breath, her excitement growing. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter, begging for attention. But she wasn't going to touch it just yet. Instead, she moved her hands up to her nipples, which were stiff and aching.

First, she slipped her tank top off, exposing her full breasts. Natalia brushed her hands lightly over her nipples and moaned softly at the electric sensation. Fuck, it felt so good, and this was only the beginning. She couldn't help but pinch them gently, biting her lip in pleasure. She pinched her nipples harder and harder, rolling them between her fingers, her back bowing off the couch as she moaned out loud. It felt like bolts of lighting were running all throughout her body, connecting her nipples straight to her pussy. Every time she rolled her nipples back and forth, her pussy pulsed with need. Natalia felt lightheaded with lust, gasping in her quiet apartment. Nasty thoughts ran uninhibited through her mind. It was then that she decided that she wanted to try pissing herself, mostly because she was curious about how it might feel.

Natalia had already been unintentionally holding her piss for some time now, but she wanted to wait a little longer. Maybe she would cum once first, she thought. Keeping on hand on her breast, she snaked the other hand down her body, pressing again on her bladder. She was wound up enough that the sensation was so much stronger now. Her core clenched as she pressed down, and she could feel that her pussy was wet. She reached down further, shifting her feet higher up the couch so she could get a little bit of leverage. She was wearing thick gray sweatpants, and the blanket itself was made of white faux-fur.

Natalia slipped her fingers into her panties, which were a little damp with sweat and arousal, but still mostly dry. Her clit was so swollen she was a little surprised. It was insanely sensitive, and the briefest flick of her fingers sent shockwaves skittering across her skin. She swallowed once, then started rubbing her clit with abandon. She had tried to be patient and draw it out, but she just couldn't take it anymore. She simply had to touch herself.

Sighing and whimpering, Natalia rubbed her clit hard and fast, her pussy clenching in tandem to the rapid circles of her fingers. With the other hand, she pinched her nipple as hard as she could stand, the pleasurable pain adding another note of feeling to the sensation. As she touched herself, she felt her bladder filling more and more from the water she had drank a while earlier. The ache in her bladder was getting more and more insistent, but Natalia didn't dare to succumb to the need to piss just yet. She absolutely had to come first. As she got closer and closer to cumming, she realized that she could bend forward, just slightly, to put some more pressure on her bladder. The slight squeeze of her bladder pushed her closer to the precipice, and she moaned with abandon. Her clit was so sensitive that rubbing it started to become a little too much, so she pulled her fingers away slightly, opting instead to touch it lightly.

Natalia really, really needed to cum. But touching her nipples and clit simply wasn't enough. She looked desperately at the items on her coffee table, and her gaze landed on her remote. It was one of those long, large ones and was phallic enough that her booze-addled brain deemed it more than ok to put deep in her pussy. Clumsily, she grabbed the remote and popped the batteries out of the remote, tossing them carelessly to the floor before putting the battery cover back on. Since she couldn't stop touching herself long enough to focus on completing this task, it took longer than necessary By the time she was done removing the batteries, the need to fuck herself with the remote had reached a fever pitch.

Keeping one hand on her clit and closing her eyes, she brushed the top of the remote on her abdomen. She could feel the silicon buttons of the remote dragging against her skin. Suddenly, without giving herself a second to prepare, she pushed the remote against her bladder as she touched her clit, crying out loud at the overwhelming shock of lust that rocked her body. It felt so fucking good, she was almost crying with pleasure. Then she realized with a start that if she kept pressing at this rate, she would definitely piss herself right now. Quickly, Natalia pulled the remote away from her bladder, relaxing slightly. The urgent need to piss retreated slightly, and she sighed in relief. She wasn't ready for that just yet.

Natalia knew her pussy would be dripping wet now. She removed her fingers from her panties and slipped the remote in, rubbing the silicone buttons over her clit. The bumpy sensation was incredible. She leaned up on one elbow and used the leverage to push the remote further between her legs, fighting the urge to put it in her pussy. The initial resistance of the remote against the skin of her thighs gave away to the slick slide of the plastic on her slick, swollen pussy lips. Natalia rocked the remote between her legs, back and forth, whimpers spilling from her mouth. She couldn't believe how fucking amazing it felt.

On the next sweep of the remote between her legs, the rounded end of the plastic bumped into her pulsing hole. She simply could not wait any longer. Panting, she pushed the remote into her sopping pussy and pressed against her bladder with her other hand, closing her eyes at the overwhelming sensation.

Natalia was so tight that she had to move the remote in and out of her a few times to cover it in her slick juices before pushing it fully into her pussy. She noted with relief that the bottom of the remote was slightly flared, and wouldn't slip in. Once the remote was fully seated, she pulled her hands away from her body completely, taking a breath. She turned her gaze to the television, and almost immediately regretted her decision. The documentary was showing a scene of a rushing river, and the sight made her bladder clench with desperation. Fuck, she didn't want to pee yet! She squeezed her eyes shut, taking shaky breaths and concentrated on keeping the piss in. In an attempt to hold her piss, she clenched her thighs together, causing the remote to shift upwards and press against her bladder and G-spot from the inside. Natalia gasped and moaned out loud at the feeling. The rushing sounds of water on the TV didn't help. She was trembling with exertion, with desperation, to hold her piss.

Natalia decided that she should try to distract herself from the need to pee. She grabbed the remote with both hands, spreading her legs as much as the tangle of blankets would allow. Bracing her feet on the couch, she pulled the remote out a little and pushed it back in, crying out as it hit her G-spot. Fuck, it felt so good that she was drooling all over the couch, moaning recklessly. She fucked herself with the remote, her pussy gripping the plastic and squelching obscenely with how wet it was. Her slick arousal coated the remote and her fingers, making everything slippery and that much hotter.

But as Natalia got closer to her orgasm, her pussy clenching hotter and hotter as the bumpy remote moved inside her, she knew that she wouldn't be able to cum without pissing herself. Ashamedly, she resigned herself to simply getting as close to cumming without peeing as possible before she let go of her control over her bladder. This was getting increasingly difficult. Her bladder, amazingly, seemed to still be filling with liquid, pushing insistently against her abdomen and making her clit throb harder.

Almost crying with desperation, Natalia fucked herself with the remote faster and faster, harder and harder, until she was moaning and her breasts were bouncing up and down with each thrust. She had to pee and cum so fucking bad that the need was overwhelming all of her senses, and she was reduced to a wanton, frantic thing shadow of herself, with no goal other than to fuck herself to completion.

The blanket, still somewhat tangled around her legs, was becoming frustratingly restrictive. But Natalia was so far gone that she didn't have the mental capacity to remove her legs from the trap. As she pushed the remote in and out of her soaking pussy, she realized with horror that she would not be able to remove the blanket before pissing on it. But once she came to that decision, she relaxed. She was a dirty, nasty girl, and would piss all over this expensive blanket, soaking it in her fluids.

"It's coming, it's coming!" Natalia moaned, pushing the remote directly into her G-spot and furiously rubbing her clit as she panted. She had held her pee for longer than she had thought she could, but her bladder was way past capacity, and there was no stopping her body's natural reaction to such a situation. She didn't even have to put her hands anywhere near her bladder; she kept them on the remote and her clit, pressing harder and harder. As she held her breath, a slight trickle of piss escaped, covering the remote and her hand. The feeling of relief and pleasure was so fucking astonishing that she felt her eyes well up with tears. Circling her clit softly, she used the other hand to slowly pull the remote out and push it back into her pussy. With each thrust, another small stream of golden liquid spurted out, until her panties were completely soaked. She could feel the wet warmth collecting in the bottom of her panties, coating her ass cheeks. Her pussy clenched each time she peed a little, and she was almost delirious with the need to cum.

Now that the urgent need to piss had very slightly receded, Natalia pulled the blanket away and stood up unsteadily as she continued to relax her bladder. She propped one foot up on the couch, keeping the other on the floor for stability as she beared down on the remote in her hand. She caught a view of herself in the mirror near the door, backlit in the blue light from the television. Her eyes were glazed and glassy, face red from exertion. Her lips and chin were wet with drool. Her gray sweatpants, hanging loosely around her hips, had a dark spot in the front part of the crotch from where the piss had soaked through. She pushed her sweatpants and drenched panties down to her ankles and continued to fuck herself. Natalia cried out wantonly and stared at herself as she let her bladder go. The warm stream of golden liquid shot out of her urethra and splashed everywhere, covering the faux-fur blanket in yellow and pooling on the saturated carpet.

Without thinking, Natalia dropped to the floor, grinding her clit on the wet carpet and whining out loud. As she kept pissing, it streamed down her legs and continued to soak into the carpet. The remote was seated deep in her pussy, and the feeling of it pressing against her G-spot coupled with indecent squishing noise of her sensitive clit against the wet carpet was almost enough to make her cum.

But through the lust that was crowding her brain, Natalia remembered one more thing she wanted to try. Holding the large amount of piss remaining in her bladder, she leaned against the bottom of the couch. Her skin was fully damp now, and the musky smell of urine invaded her senses. She leaned against the bottom of the couch and bent the top half of her body down, bringing her face as close to her pussy as she could. Then she took a deep breath and removed the remote from her pussy before she let go, gasping with relief. The golden liquid splattered obscenely all over her face, soaking her hair. In a moment of abandon, Natalia opened her mouth wide, and the piss splashed in, filling it up. As she continued to piss and moan, she reached down and pinched her clit as hard as she could. And when her mouth filled to the point that the piss was spilling down her chin, she swallowed. The warm, sweet taste, along with the electrifying sensation on her clit, pushed her over the edge. Moaning and crying, piss escaping her lips and splashing all over her chest and nipples as she rubbed her clit, Natalia came and came again, until she almost blacked out with pleasure. Waves of sensation rocked across her body, causing it to spasm uncontrollably.

When she regained full consciousness, she noted that she was drenched from head to toe in her own piss, and mostly sober. She sighed with relief and satisfaction. It was probably time to take a shower.