Wet Fun at the Nude Beach

Story Info
Young exhibitionist has fun with younger man at the beach.
4.8k words
4.49
20k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reclined topless in my beach chair. My tanned, oiled body glistened in the hot sun. My breasts heaved as my breath deepened from arousal. I peered secretively through my dark sunglasses at a younger man laying in the sand twenty yards away. I guessed him to be in his late teens or early twenties. He was thin but toned and his body looked good. His body was mostly hairless and he had a decent sized circumcised penis. He stared back at me less discretely while he casually ran a hand over his hardening, oiled cock.

"Mmm.." I moaned as I subtly squirmed my bottom against the canvas of the chair. As my full bladder achingly begged for relief, so did my tender clit which was now engorged and exposed from between the puffy lips of my waxed mons. My clit rubbed ever so slightly against the smooth lycra of the tiny black covering on the front of my thong bottoms and the feeling sent tingles through the sensitive nub.

Just before I released my pee into my thong, I pulled off the thin fabric around my waist and onto the ground, revealing my smooth, hairless vagina completely bare, totally wet and visibly puffy and red with aching anticipation, with not a stitch of cloth on me. There, in front of the stranger in the sand and all the strangers on the beach, I boldly turned towards him, smiled and waved as if to say hello. He grinned and returned my gesture while he also slowly slid his other hand up to his now fully erect, thick shaft. He lightly traced his fingertips upward along the underside of his cock from its sturdy, hairless base up to the frenulum. Then he gently twisted his cupped palm around It's red, bulbous head. When he pulled it away, a strand of precum hung from the tip of his cock to the palm of his hand and I saw the main vein of his cock pulse. It bounced up at his abdomen and his balls danced in excitement as he flexed his yummy looking, circumcised muscle for me.

Mmmm, what a delicious looking young man... I thought as I assessed the eighteen to twenty year old mostly hairless young man displaying himself to me. I was only 34 and looked young, but I felt like this guy probably thought of me as much older.

It took but seconds for my hips to buck and my labia to spasm when the first tentative release of my urine began trickling warmly through the folds of my pussy. I absolutely love the filthy satisfaction of pissing myself and sometimes I can cum from the sensations of it alone. My hands reached down to grab both sides of my seat while my head tilted back, my mouth opened and my body convulsed from the waves of intense pleasure. I was riding the crest of a massive orgasm and I had gotten there solely from the dirty feeling I had from the public lewdness of my behavior and from the feeling of the hot piss wetting my thighs and trickling through my ass crack in full view of the now openly masturbating guy and anyone else on the beach who happened to notice.

My legs shook as they tensed and jerked apart trying to coax more urine to flow out. My hips continued gyrating as my lower belly rippled and contracted and my toes curled in my sandals. I couldn't hold back from my impending orgasm much longer. As I tried to fight a losing battle with my desire for sexual relief, I surrendered the fight with my desire to release my incredibly full bladder and a gush of urine arced away from my slit. I quickly regained control of my urethra and clenched off the gush, slowing the release to a river that dribbled down my convulsing cunt and tickled my asshole delightfully.

The hissing sound of a strong jet of warm piss was accompanied by a splashing sound unlike what I expected to hear as it impacted the sand. I opened my eyes and was startled to see the stranger squatting directly in front of me on his toes with his legs spread, his firm, young ass balanced on the back of his heels. The gush of urine must have landed squarely on his muscly abdomen and crotch because it wetted him thoroughly and was now dripping in rivulets down his belly and off his thick thighs. His left hand was stroking his piss drenched cock vigorously enough to send his bare, dangling balls tantalizing asway forward and back in counter motion to his hand, sending droplets of my pee through the air.

His other hand suddenly grabbed my legs and lifted them up to press my thighs against his scruffy face. All at once the floodgates gave way and my salty golden piss burst forth and coated his blonde hair. With his face buried between my legs, he inhaled deeply through his nose and let out an excited growl as he gulped down my piss and the sweet scent filled his nostrils. "Aahhh... Oh fuck..." he groaned with his tongue sticking out like a dog's to lap up his favorite treat. I couldn't help myself. I brought my hands up to rest behind my neck and started wiggling my butt as if he was fucking me with his wet cock.

I leaned back in my beach chair and closed my eyes and concentrated on my pleasure as his licking and sucking got faster and faster until his entire face and hair was soaked. My body writhed under his mouth's suction as his tongue lapped up my precious fluid. My hips rolled forward, backward and sideways as he sucked hard directly on my clit. My golden nectar continued bursting out directly against his chin, spraying outwards in a radius so it covered him from his shoulders down to his cock, lubricating his now furiously stroking fist. Some of my piss splashed up and back onto my belly and tits.

With my head thrown back and my body stretched to its limit, I came hard and long over the boy's hungry face. Waves of intense pleasure emanating from deep inside my core rose, crested, crashed violently, and rose again for what seemed like minutes. My moans escaped through quivering lips as I became blinded to the depravity of my own actions. "Mmm..fuck. ohhhHhh. OhhhhHHH. OooHHH," I moaned in rhythm with the orgasmic waves.

Mid-orgasm, I became conscious again of the public setting of what was occurring. There was no point in attempting discreetness at this point, nor any hope of retaining control of my wildly twitching legs and bucking hips. My ass was now fully off my chair while i supported the entirety of my weight with my forearms along the arms of the chair. For leverage, my legs, slick as they were, were wrapped around the stranger's head with my heels pressing downward hard on his shoulders, ensuring that his sweet face was held in place as I involuntarily thrust my gushing, spasming cunt against it. "Yessss! Yessss! Yessss!" I screamed.

As the peak tide of my pleasure slowly ebbed and receded, the wild gyrations of my hips slowed and entered a more relaxed and deliberate rhythm as I more intentionally ground my still pissing cunt into this eager young man''s face, aiming my thrusts so that my pulsating clit rubbed deliciously against his soft lips and nose.

"Yessss..suck on my pissy cunt...oh God yes, drink my cum you filthy boy," I demanded as i suddenly regained the ability to speak sentences. "Mmmmm yessss."

Suddenly he wrenched his mouth from my pelvis, pressing his shoulders back against my clenching legs. Afraid that he had begun to choke on my piss and cum, I release my legs from his shoulders and toppled backwards into my chair, which then also tumbled, along with me, awkwardly backwards so the back of the chair and the back of my head and shoulders were resting flat on the sand. The seat of the beach chair was now perpendicular to the ground, which meant my crotch was now pointed directly at the sky. My quivering legs, weakened from orgasm, splayed out to the side and dangled.

I had continued to urinate forcefully during my tumble backwards, sending a golden arc high above me which now rained down over my tan, toned torso. It splattered noisily on my milky white, tanlined breasts. It splashed my face and coated my brown hair. It dropped into my mouth and I coughed and spit the salty, filthy liquid out so it ran all over my face and neck.

Here I was on a public beach, my quivering cunt held high in the air like a lewd fountain, continuing to jet forth a stream of hot yellow liquid high into the air that rained back down to the source, coating my body in its own piss. This was the filthiest moment of my life and i was in a state of horny bliss. "OH god yes."

My thoughts turned to the stranger and why he had let go of me. Was he choking? What did this scene before him look like? I quickly looked down and saw the reality. As I fell backward, he had bent his knees and caught himself on the ground behind him with his non-stroking hand. His eyes were wide and lips curled as he took in the display. He was panting desperately and while he leaned back in his crouched position, piss dripped from his body to the sand beneath him. One hand on the sand, the other stroking furiously at his cock as he aimed it up and towards me and the disgusting display I was putting on.

"Oh my fucking god, you...lady, that was so..." His body and face tensed and his head tilted back as his own orgasm began to course through his body. "Ugghhnnn..."

I watched through my transparent yellow self-pissing fountain as his balls sharply pulled up close to his pelvis.

"Ungghhh," he groaned again and slammed his stroking hand down to the base of his prick. I watched his cock twitch and pulse while the first huge spurt of milky cum worked its way up the shaft to belch forth its escape.

"Ahhhhhhhgggghhh!" he yelled as he launched the heavy load straight up into the air and out through his clenched fists.

The white arcs of his release made trails across the bright blue sky directly into my piss geyser where the thicker liquid collided with my pee, splashed out and arced down in streams and squirts onto my chest and stomach.

"AAAGGHHHHH!" He shrieked as another one of those intense pressure waves caused his whole body to shudder uncontrollably as he thrust his pelvis forward slightly and slammed his fist back down his slick shaft and against the base of his twitching cock, his gorgeous balls bounced and swayed majestically. I watched in awe as his second blast of semen arced straight up towards the heavens.When it hit the edge of my streams and shot straight back down, some of the sticky, salty cum and piss mixture splashed up on my naked breast.

With every flick of his cock, another glob of hot, salty cum-piss landed on me, on my tits, on my chin, on my belly, my nipples, my stomach, my lips. A line of cum dribbled down my thigh, back along the cleft of my ass cheek, and dripped down where it pooled in the space between my ass and the canvas seat where it collected and grew deeper, oozing towards my asshole, which was pointing straight up towards the blue sky.

My bladder was beginning to empty as my flow slowed to a trickle that cascaded over my naked body, washing the stranger's thick cum along with it. But he kept on cumming. One after another shot, amazingly each seemingly larger than the last, arcing higher and higher into the air and down onto me.

"Fuck...aaagghhh aaaaaaahhhhgghhh! I'm going to...AAAGGGHH!!" he screamed.

Again he thrust his hips and slammed his cock forward and up hard into his tight fist, like he was cocking and firing a flesh bazooka, and shot forth the heaviest load yet. It exploded upwards, smashing through my piss and coating my chest and breasts in cum-piss that mixed with the light yellow mixture already coating me. The trailing end of his meteoric wad dribbled less forcefully in a thick stream that gurgled from his mushroom head. It poured back down the palm of his hand and dripped down to coat his wrist. Then it trailed down his violently swaying balls where it flung lewdly out onto his thighs, his feet, his tiny puckered asshole, and the wet sand beneath him.

The steanger's strokes kept on coming, harder and harder. Each time he slammed his strong pelvis upward into his tightly gripped fist there came another eruption. Each eruption sent fresh jets of cum bursting high into the sky, only to splatter upon me or back down on his pulsating cock, or make a new target somewhere else on his body. Cum-piss arced, flew, arced, flew, arced and landed. All along the trajectory of each thick, creamy, powerful orgasmic spurt was my salty, watery urine that provided a soothing complement to the sticky juices from his spasms.

Finally my bladder had emptied and the gentle cascading waterfall of self-piss had dried up.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...unnnnghh..." he panted as his vicious orgasm, too, finally seemed to be running out of steam. At this point I wanted nothing more than to savor the taste of his wonderful sperm, feel his cum inside of me, but his orgasm finally seemed to have come to a close. He slumped into a kneeling position on the wet sand and breathed deeply and quickly through his mouth. His hand fell from his wilting cock as long strands of semen continued to drip from its tip. He shook his stroking hand off to the side and flung a big glob of the cream indiscriminately from his fingertips. Cum, piss, sweat, and sand all clung to various parts of his soft skin and it glinted in the bright sun as his chest heaved deeply with his breaths. He looked intensly at me while he breathed.

I took in the erotic sight of the disheveled young man and while I felt him gaze at my body I ran my hands down my face, feeling the slick cum and salty piss. I was absolutely covered in fluid. "MMMMM," I moaned as I moved my hands down along my sides, spreading my fingers as my hands passed over my tits to my ribs. They dragged through the shiny coating of jism and piss, scraping it all together into a pool on my belly. I felt like such a filthy, disgusting cum whore and I felt so proud of playing the part so publicly. My one hand swirled and played with the pool of fluid on my belly, I brought my other hand to my mouth for a taste.

Suddenly I felt myself yanked forward. I saw the the stranger's outstretched hands on either armrest of my chair. With a quick motion that displayed his youthful strength he righted me in my toppled chair, tipping us back to its intended position. Once correctly seated upright I could feel the pool on my belly slowly slide down towards my crotch where it oozed lasciviously over my mons, between my labia, and over my asshole.

"You look filthy, lady," said the stranger between deep breaths, now squatting in front of me again, this time leaned forward with his arms spread open, his hands still held to each arm rest. His semi-deflated, cum-coated member pointed straight at me, still dripping and twitching slightly in post-orgasmic spasms. "Would you like a shower?" he asked, knowing the answer i would give. I couldn't escape in this position if I wanted to. But I didn't.

"Umm...yes," I stammered. "That would be lovely."

I watched as a slight trickle of clear urine began to escape from the tip of his dick. He seemed well hydrated. It was slow at first and it dribbled back down his shaft and down his balls.

"I've never been covered in so much cum before. Will you help get it off so the other people on the beach won't see?" I asked.

His stream got stronger and began to arc its way towards my open legs.

"I'll help, but I think everyone already saw," he nodded his head to the side and indicated for me to look behind him.

As I peered around him I saw a about twenty yards away a cluster of about a dozen typical nude beach perverts that had situated themselves to observe us. Mostly middle-aged men with full-body tans and hard cocks. Some openly masturbating while they watched, some pretending not to look. One beautiful woman was slowly massaging her pussy while she watched. Another very young girl was laying to the side of a much older man, bobbing her head up and down in his lap while he stared at us.

My attention was drawn back to the man in front of me as I felt his piss begin to rain on my crotch. The stream got stronger and stronger, up my ass crack, between my cheeks, across my perineum, soaking my vagina, until it filled the seat of my chair completely and seeped down between my thighs. When his stream finally began to dislodge the sticky layer of cum that coated my vulva and asshole he pulled away and sat back on his heels. I cooed at the sensations.

"You are a naughty little bitch, aren't you?" he said smiling as he reached down and grabbed his dick, aiming it like a fire hose upwards so his stream began to fall on my chest and bare tits. "A dirty, nasty cum slut who loves piss. That is what you are, isn't it?" he continued.

The sensation of piss splashing across my body, getting in my nose, eyes, mouth, ears, and hair drove me wild. I couldn't hold back any longer. "Yes! Yes! Piss on me, please! More piss! Please piss all over me!" I begged as I writhed on the beach chair unable to sit still, wiping my eyes and face. My breath was sporadic and labored as I coughed and spit urine from my mouth and tried not to aspirate it. I didn't like to drink pee, but having it in my mouth a little turned me on. And this stranger's piss was very watery, not very salty, and almost sweet.

"This will help wash the filth from your body," he said as he traced his aim downward, splashing warm liquid across my tits, rinsing my chest and belly and stopping when the stream began drumming directly on my sensitive clit.

"Ohhh! Mmmmmmmm," I moaned as I raised my knees up and held my thighs close to my chest, inviting the torrent of piss to pour deeper and wider between them. My eyes rolled up into my head and I closed them and tilted my head back with my tongue sticking out as the clear droplets splattered against the sides of my pussy lips, soaking me in their warm flow. I arched my back involuntarily and my whole body shuddered uncontrollably, convulsing wildly. I opened my mouth wide and silently screamed out as wave after wave of orgasm overtook me. The stranger watched and admired my writhing beauty while his stream stopped just above my asshole.

He leaned back on one hand again, brought his pelvis toward me, took his dick in his hand and aimed himself directly down the slit of my pussy, pushing it within inches of my cunt and letting go. The hot stream shot from his pisshole, bathing my cunt in his urine, quickly coating me completely. I let out another scream as my entire body was wracked with pleasure. My body convulsed and jerked as he fucked me with his piss, loving every moment of it, especially watching him struggle to maintain his aim as his dick began to inflate once again.

"Oh fuck yes, you love when I fuck you with my piss, don't you," he was now stroking his gushing fire hose and humping his eager pelvis into his fist again. "Uhhhhnnn..."

Amazing I thought. This kid is about to cum again.

"Ahhhnggg!" He bellowed powerfully as his second orgasm in less than twenty minutes overtook him.

Is it even possible for a guy to cum and piss at the same time?

"Yes, I'm cumming too. Cum and piss on me at the same time," I breathed.

"Oooooh shit, yes!" he screamed and shot streams of piss-semen that hit my neck, face, tits, and stomach.

After another heavy wave of cum pulsated through his pissing cock the stranger stopped stroking and let go of his dick but continued arching his back and thrusting his pelvis at me like some kind of crouched, mindless animal lost in hormonal pleasure, humping blindly and instinctually and hoping to connect to something he could inject his seed into.

"Unnghh...unnghh...unnghh... he moaned with every thrust. His dick was now like a dropped garden hose on full blast, spraying cum and piss in all directions as it bounced and waved freely in the hot sun. Each time he thrust his crotch he grunted and another wad of cum made its way up his urethra and projected out, carried by the force of his urine. The cum-piss drizzled down on me, him, and everything within a ten foot radius.

12