A Golden Knight's Duty Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway" said Kathy, who was lovingly staring at Max's ass as she walked away, "I bet you are here for somewhere to stay! We have an extra room you two can use..." The princess scoffed.

"There's no way I'm sleeping anywhere near him until he stops being such a keener with this "princess" crap. I wanna sleep with my besties!"

Xavier looked exasperatedly at Jasmine. "Princess, please! How am I supposed to do my job if you aren't near me in unfamiliar territory? You were just attacked for the gods' sakes!" Xavier protested. He was met with a contemptuous stare from Jasmine, and a bemused smirk from Kathy.

"Max can protect me, and unlike you, she's actually able to talk ta me like I'm a real person! I am sick of ya acting like a dog who treats me like your master. It's always 'princess' this or 'ma'am' that, I told ya my name is Jasmine dammit!" Absolutely fuming, Jasmine rushed into the open door, leaving Kathy holding open the door for Xavier.

"I think she likes you." Kathy said with a wink, then walked into the room. Having no options remaining, Xavier tentatively followed, dreading the next couple hours of interaction with women who seemed to despise him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Night fell over the castle. Through hushed discussion, it was decided that Xavier would sleep in the guestroom bed while the girls had a sleepover in the main bedroom. Jasmine and Max had initially suggested that Xavier sleep in the hallway with whatever guards happened to be on shift, but with a slight pout from Kathy, Max quickly changed her mind. Xavier fell into the half-sleep he was trained to use as a Gold Consort, while the girls chatted in the other room's king-size bed. Max had put on a shirt after more staring from Xavier, and no amount of disappointment from Kathy could change that.

"Thanks you two, everything in my room got destroyed and I wanted some cuddles." Jasmine said with an embarrassed smile. Kathy snuggled closer from the right side of the bed, wrapping her arms around Jasmine and resting her head on the crook of her neck.

"You do know you have what I assume to be a very attractive man in the other room whose job it is to give you said cuddles, right?"

"Don't listen to her, Jaz. That dude's a massive bitch and can't give you hugs like this." Max wrapped her toned arms around Jasmine and Kathy, crushing them both with a bear hug. Jasmine and Kathy giggled and enjoyed this, until they both found themselves unable to breathe.

"Let...go...you...bitch!" wheezed Jasmine. Cackling evilly, Max relaxed her gorilla-grip on the other girls and flopped back down onto the bed. "Fuck you, ya dumbass ape. I need to shit. I'll be right back." Jazmine clambered out of the bed and walked to the connecting bathroom, slamming the door behind herself.

Without hesitation, Kathy crawled closer to Max on the bed, slowly sliding her hand up Max's shirt until she filled her hand with one of her wife's large boobs. Max exhaled, and used one hand to pull Kathy closer and the other to guide Kathy's small fingers to her hard nipple. Using her other hand, Kathy pushed herself on top of Max, straddling her. She increased the pressure on Max's rock-solid nipple while she removed Max's anti-Xavier shirt with the other, licking her lips when the titty not being attended to sprang into view.

"Kathy...we need to be fas...fahhh...ahhh" Kathy pointedly ignored Max's advice as she fit as much of her wife's other boob as she could into her mouth. It was a taste and texture that she was familiar with, and she loved it. Max's hands pulled at Kathy's hair, gently tugging in no particular direction. Her breathing grew labored, and Kathy felt herself become erect in response. Jasmine was not going to be in the bathroom for long, and she had to hurry. Reaching down into Max's sleep shorts, Kathy ran her hand over the soaked lips of her sex, finally reaching the clit and gently pressing it with her finger. Max froze in anticipation of what was about to happen, despite Kathy still actively playing with her nipples. "Oh, hell yes." she whispered, as Kathy began making small circles with her thumb and redoubled her efforts on Max's tits. After a few seconds, she maneuvered her pointer and middle fingers inside Max, marveling at how she contracted around them in an almost eager fashion.

"Yes...Kath, baby, I'm so close... please use your mouth...ughhhhhhh!" Kathy pulled the sheets at their feet above her head, slowly trailing kisses down Max's six-pack until she reached her core. Kathy pulled her fingers out of Max and had the love of her life suck on them while she flicked her tongue over Max's clitoris like her life depended on it. Meanwhile, Max's rough tongue licked and sucked on her fingers, quickly cleaning them and drawing out a low moan from Kathy. She found that she was unconsciously grinding her dick against Max's leg as Max lustfully dug her fingernails into her back. This powerful combination of stimulation, intensified by Max's scent overwhelming her nose, was causing a pre-cum stain to blossom in her underwear.

Removing her hand from Max's mouth, Kathy shoved three fingers into Max's pussy as far as they would go, using the spit dripping from two of them as extra lubricant, which drew a sharp gasp from her. She slowly pulled the fingers out, sliding them back right before they were completely out. Max gyrated her hips in rhythm with Kathy's hand movements, moaning each time the fingers pushed into her and whimpering as they pulled out. Hungry to play with Max at her most vulnerable, Kathy pinched her wife's boob particularly hard. "Mmmmmnnngggg!" Max let out a particularly loud moan in response. Kathy moved the hand that was still on Max's tit into her mouth to keep her quiet as she intensified the hand's thrusting. She curled her fingers, targeting Max's g-spot as best she could despite the muscular woman's gyrating hips. She felt Max put both hands in her hair, and eagerly moaned her consent before her hair was pulled to the sides, hard, forcing her face deeper into Max's cunt.

"Ahhh...hhmmmMM!" was all Max could express of her orgasm out through her mouthful of fingers. Her back arched, and she came as the diminutive woman shoved her curled fingers in as deep as they would go and launched one final, furious attack on Max's clit with her tongue. Having her hair tugged, her senses dominated by Max, and feeling Max's walls clench hard on her fingers similarly drove Kathy to her limit. Even as she shot several thick ropes of cum into her pajama shorts, Kathy diligently continued pleasuring Max with her mouth until she collapsed and subsequently released the similarly exhausted Kathy. Max lifted her head to look at the panting beastkin resting between her thighs.

"Dammit baby, you're so good at that." Kathy could not muster enough energy to respond, so she simply kissed Max's muscular thigh and smiled. Someone cleared their throat, and the couple turned to see Jasmine scowling at them from the bathroom entrance.

"Y'all seriously couldn't keep it in ya' pants for one day? Ugh. I am not sleeping in a bed covered in your combined fluids. Looks like Xavier will be sleeping on the floor after all." With a huff, the princess stalked towards the door leading to the guest bedroom. The last thing the couple saw before the door closed was the princess' middle finger thrust towards them.

Kathy rested her head on Max's muscular thigh as Max played with her hair. As they both began to fall back asleep, Kathy yawned one last statement:

"Totally...worth it."

12