A Golden Needle

Story Info
A gay man's trip to the acupuncturist has unexpected results.
6k words
4.27
8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Golden Needle

by gravityyaoi

-------------

WARNING:

This writing may contain slurs, cheating, orientation play, forced sexual situations, body growth and many other uncomfortable situations and themes that do not necessarily align with the author's actual societal, political, or moral values.

Please do no read if any of these may offend you and refrain from inappropriate comments if the writing doesn't align with your personal beliefs. There are many other more agreeable stories that you can be enjoy and you're not obligated to continue reading if you find the story to your displeasure.

For all intents and purposes, the characters within are legal age of majority where applicable despite any other claims made purely for fictional entertainment value.

Constructive criticism is welcome when addressed in a polite and respectful manner. Thank you for reading and I hope you all enjoy.

--------------

"I'm telling you, Mason, I'm fine. It's just a little sprain, it doesn't even really ache that much."

I was on the phone with Mason, my boyfriend of 2 years, while sitting in the office of a local acupuncturist waiting for my appointment. I'd come to Chengdu a few months back to finally explore some of my stepmother's culture after high school. She'd always talked about how beautiful China was and I'd been obsessed with coming here since I was young.

To support myself while soaking in the beautiful city, I had been tutoring some young students in English part time. Today had been a usual job, but when I was leaving I tripped and hurt my ankle. The family obviously wasn't at fault, but they insisted they pay for me to see an acupuncturist to help with the swelling. I'd never had acupuncture before, though I'd seen my stepmother have it and had always been interested, so I took them up on the offer.

"Tyler? I'm ready for see you now," said a young Chinese woman, peeking her head out of a doorway.

"Mason, seriously I'm fine. I'll call you when I get out. Love you, bye." He'd always been protective of me, but it came from a good place so I put up with it. I put my phone on mute before shoving it into my pants and following her.

I entered the exam room and took a seat across from a desk. The room wasn't very large, but quite cozy and reflected the old building the office was in. A large, comfortable-looking table was in the center with a smaller table beside it containing boxes of sterile needles. The bamboo shades were drawn giving the whole set-up a pleasant ambiance.

"I'm Dr. Lee, but you can call me Mei. So it says here you're coming to us for a sprain that happened this morning?" said the young woman. She had long, black hair worn up in a bun atop a round face with flawless skin and ruby lips. She was maybe 24 years old to my 20 and she spoke English almost fluently which was a relief. I could speak some Chinese, but not to a degree where I was comfortable.

"Yeah, I honestly think it's pretty minor, but the family insisted," I said, brushing it off.

"Yes, the Zhao family has been coming to our clinic for many years. They're such a nice family. If you don't mind, I'm going to look at your tongue and check your pulse as well, see if we can give your body a tune-up while you're here on top of working with the sprain.

I nodded and stuck out my tongue. I'd seen my mother do this routine many times in the past, so I'd been expecting it. She looked it over for a couple minutes then reached out to take my pulse, first my left hand and then my right. The whole process took about five minutes or so and when she was done she jotted a few notes on a clipboard.

Mei looked up and started, "For someone so young, you have a lot of Yin in your body. A young man like you should be overflowing with Yang energy. Yin is a more feminine energy while Yang is a more masculine one, do you find this to be the case throughout your life?"

'Feminine? You don't know the half of it,' I thought to myself and chuckled inwardly. If being gay counted as feminine, then I could certainly see it. My stepmother had always called me her 'Yin-baby' after I came out of the closet. She never looked down on me for it and supported my boyfriend and I, but she had a very old-school Chinese upbringing and I could tell she was disappointed she wouldn't have grandchildren, even if I wasn't blood-related.

"Yeah, I think I can see that," I mentioned, half grinning.

"Wonderful, let's see if I can't balance that energy out a little. We'll do the session in two parts, first for your ankle, and then finish with a more in-depth treatment if that's alright with you. I think you'll feel better than ever after you leave today."

I readily agreed and signed the treatment waiver. She instructed me to disrobe and cover up with the towel on the table as she left the room momentarily.

Slipping out of my clothes, I found myself thankful I kept up my body for times like these. I wasn't winning any awards, but my body was frim and toned and it suited my 6ft frame. Topping it off with straw-blonde hair and blue eyes just made me stand out even more here in Chengdu and I'd often found myself being ogled around town. Being here had done wonders for my self-esteem, though. I settled onto the table and covered the my waist with the thin cotton towel, waiting for her to return.

It didn't take long before she came back. She didn't even speak before gathering up some needles and started feeling areas on my leg before sticking some in in several places. I barely felt the needle at all, even when she twisted them back and forth. Mostly I just felt her using a finger to gently palpate my muscles to find the appropriate places. A few on my legs, a couple on my wrist, one in my neck, forehead, and belly and she was done.

"Comfortable?," she asked.

"Yes, very actually."

"Excellent. We'll let those sit a while and do their work. Just lie still and relax and I'll be back in a few minutes." And with that, she flicked off the lights and was gone again.

I lied there peacefully in the dark room, enjoying some sensations that seemed to spread out from the needles. Before I knew it, my ankle had stopped aching completely, so I just closed my eyes and tried to rest for a few minutes. I was enjoying myself but soon I felt some of the sensations creep up toward my waist. The pleasant tingling started to make my dick stir to life. It twitched a couple of times before preceding to plump and thicken down my thigh under the towel. I tried willing it back down, but before I could, the lights flipped on and in walked Mei.

I looked down at my crotch, hoping it wouldn't be noticeable, but the towel was so thin it was almost see-through! You could obviously see the shape of my manhood under it. Normally I'd have tried to cover up, but being full of needles I was forced to just play this off.

'She's a professional,' I tried to convince myself. 'She probably sees stuff like this all the time.'

Mei didn't mention anything and went to work removing the needles in the same order she placed them. It took no time at all and she was turning back to the small table to take out a wooden box.

"Now for the next part of the treatment, I need to place a needle in a sensitive area, so I'll have to remove the towel," she stated.

"Uh, well about that...", I murmured, feeling a blush creep across my face. But she'd already removed the towel. Upon pulling it back, I was now totally exposed, my shaved privates free for all to see. It wasn't fully hard, but still it was an object of substantial heft, that laid bare across my thigh.

"Oh, no need to be shy, Tyler. This is a perfectly natural response," she reassured me. "Besides, you certainly have nothing to be ashamed of." While comforting, this comment only made me blush more. I may be gay, and this was certainly the closest a woman has gotten to me in years, but no one in their right mind would balk at getting this kind of compliment.

Mei opened the box and pulled out another needle, except this one was long, thin, and golden. "You might feel an odd sensation when I insert this one, but just close your eyes and relax." I closed my eyes as she rubbed the bare skin just a couple inches above the base of my penis and she started to insert the needle.

Immediately I could feel a hot sensation ignite within my skin under the needle. It wasn't really unpleasant, but it was very strong. The further I felt the needle slide in, the deeper this warmth penetrated into my pelvis. Not long after, it started to spread throughout my body, covering me in an almost uncomfortable warmth. It reached up into my arms and head, down into my legs, and encircled my cock and balls.

"W-what's happening? I feel so hot..." I muttered. Opening my eyes I could see my thick, 7 inch dick standing at full mast. It bobbed with every beat of my heart and the air around felt cool on my warm skin. I was too concerned with the new sensations to even feel embarrassment anymore or notice that there was no needle protruding out from my skin.

Mei answered me calmly, "I'm stimulating the Yang of your body to rally enough energy to help expel the deep-lying Yin. Really feel your body, doesn't it feel pleasant? It's normal to feel uncomfortable, but you're almost ready for the next part of the process, and I think you'll find it to be an enjoyable experience."

I focused on the sensations in my body. The more I became accustomed to it, the more it did seem pleasurable. The warmth emanating from deep within, but it skirted just underneath the skin, almost amplifying what I felt. Feeling the warmth in my balls was particularly stimulating and I surrendered myself to it until I felt something ice cold touch my dick and I was brought back to my senses. Mei was touching my dick! My skin had grown so hot that her hand felt like ice at first but it quickly warmed up.

I panicked, "What are you doing!?" I'll admit that it had been an odd experience up to now, but this definitely was beyond professional boundaries. I went to reach and push her hand away, but I found I couldn't move my limbs. "I...I can't move, what did you do to me!?" I shouted.

She just looked me in the eyes and smiled, "Don't worry, you're safe. I just had to make sure you'd be...compliant...during this stage." She didn't give me time to respond and promptly leaned down, taking the head of my throbbing dick into her mouth.

I gasped out loud, unable to comprehend this situation, nor the new sensations that assaulted me as her soft lips gently wrapped themselves around my head. They had a feather's touch, but the feelings hit me like a truck. I'd never been one to enjoy oral in the past, as I preferred to give it, so the pleasure from just this one touch took me by surprise.

She continued her ministrations and the way her lips danced around my shaft sent a shudder up my spine and put sighs upon my lips. It never felt this way when Mason would suck me off. Wait... Mason! He'd be crushed to know what was happening right now. I may not be able to move, but I needed to do something, anything.

"Please, stop. This is wrong, I have a boyfriend," I pleaded, desperate t

I found a small part of myself disappointed when Mei's mouth left my package to respond, "I knew exactly what type of 'man' you were from the moment you walked in, Tyler, the same excuses of men that I often see skulking off to those bars in the seedy parts of the city. Trust me when I say that won't matter much in a while, and even if it did, there's nothing either of us can do to stop it now."

She just grinned sweetly and without waiting for a response she went back to work, her tongue sliding up and down my length, bringing my focus back to the shivers she elicited down my cock into my groin. I waffled, half of me wanting to moan, and half of me wanting to cry knowing that I could do nothing to stop this pleasurable assault on my rod, and that I was betraying my boyfriend in the process.

The tingling in my cock just kept growing as she took more of me into her. She'd pull back some and I could feel the cold air around my spit-covered dick before she'd force herself even further down. Not long after I felt my head hit the back of her throat, the subtle rubbing across my glans quickly brought me close to orgasm, something I'd never achieved with oral before.

"Mei, you need...to stop," I uttered through clenched teeth, "Please, I'm about to..." She just continued grazing me against the top of her mouth, paying me no mind as my legs started to tingle and my balls pulled tight against my body. I closed my eyes tightly so I wouldn't have to commit this moment to memory as I began to pant.

I could feel the muscles in my pelvis tighten, and my dick began to throb as I was about to shoot when the point of no return approached...but nothing happened. I felt my orgasm but nothing was released and the sensations plateaued. Frustration washed over me as my release was denied, soon after my cock and balls started to ache.

Opening my eyes, I witnessed the moment she let my dick go from her clutches. Not only did my package feel swollen, but it looked it too. The skin of my dick felt tight as the veins bulged against it and the size looked oddly longer than it had just a short while ago as it struggled to hold itself aloft against it's own heft. My balls, too, felt fuller as they rested on the table, heavier than before.

I chocked it up to my feeling feverish, as surely they couldn't have grown in such a short time, and doubly so on a fully-grown adult man. "W-why? Why couldn't I come? I was just there!" I said between labored breaths, the pain almost excruciating.

Mei just chuckled, "You see, it requires a substantial amount of Qi to bring change to what amounts to a fundamental part of a person's being, and I'll be helping you generate that."

I was confused at what she meant by 'fundamental,' but I didn't have much time to think about it as the aching became urgent again. "God, why does it hurt so much though?" I'd had blue balls before, but they'd never ached like this.

"Just think of them as growing pains, but here, I'll make you feel all better," and with that she suddenly took my entire length inside her mouth, opening the back of her throat and letting me slide down into it. I almost shouted at the sensation of her throat wrapping itself around my shaft, but like she had said, the pain was quickly overtaken by pleasure again.

Even though I couldn't move them myself, my toes curled in delight. Again I was amazed, I wasn't the biggest guy around, but Mason had never taken me all the way to the hilt as Mei had done so effortlessly and without losing a breath. Dammit, I hated what was happening, I had someone I loved, but I found myself giving in more and more to the smooth tunnel squeezing my shaft. Maybe if I could just come, this could all be over.

She bobbed up and down on my cock, making me moan each time, and could hardly believe how badly I wanted to be able to thrust up to meet her mouth. Before today I had never even thought of having my dick inside of a woman, let alone part of me wanting to. It had to be the acupuncture, as this was so unlike me, but here I was, steadily feeling that familiar urge to come take over my body again.

I knew by now it was futile to fight the urge, and the sooner I came, the sooner I could escape. I grit my teeth, trying to will my orgasm to come even sooner and found me reaching my zenith when she forced herself downward and choked on my meat. The sound triggered me, and I groaned out loud, feeling my dick throb time and time again as it pushed against the walls of her throat as I rode the high. But again, no release came and my balls seemed to swell even more, frustrated they could find no respite from their increasingly burdened load.

"Gah!" I shouted, irritated as my dick slid from the confines of her throat. I couldn't even recognize my own manhood anymore, even larger and longer than before and flushed an angry pink as it filled to the brim with boiling blood. "Why won't you just let me come already?" I shouted in anger, the pain creeping back into my genitals.

"Don't be so foolish," she laughed, "I'm not the one holding you back. You'll be the one to determine when this is over, but not before I've had my fill as well." What did she even mean? I didn't have a clue, as the mix of pain and pleasure was starting to fog my mind so much that I didn't question the changes to my body any further. I tried to focus more, but was unsuccessful and by the time I'd noticed her movements, she was already undressing.

Mei had let down her long, black hair and already eschewed her jacket and crimson blouse, and by the time I noticed it, she was removing the black skirt she had been wearing leaving her in nothing but a white, lacy bra and matching panties. The bra cupped her admittedly perky B cup breasts, and the lacy panties that sat low on her waist with the crotch cut out leaving nothing to the imagination, her shaved mound clearly on display. Surely most men would consider her beautiful, if not stunning, and even though I was gay, it wasn't wasted on myself either.

I wasn't able to comprehend what this meant to me before she climbed onto the table and straddled my waist. Not even the thin piece of fabric that framed her glistening lips separated it from my stomach and I found the warmth of a woman touching me for the first time.

She firmly rubbed my pecs, taking my left nipple between her fingers and eliciting a breathy moan from me. They had always been very sensitive for me in the past, but she quickly released it and gave me a look of displeasure, as if I shouldn't be enjoying it. I found myself wanting for her touch again, but she had other plans and kneeled backward, slipping my heavy length in between the two of us.

Her lips grazed my manhood, and she started to grind her most private area up and down my shaft. Still moist from her expert blowjob, it slid easily between us and I found my dick accosted with a sensation I'd never quite felt before. A smile returned to her face as a sigh slipped from my lips. I was content to let this continue, feeling my need to come bubbling up again, but after a few minutes she deprived me of the privilege and lifted her waist away from mine.

She grabbed onto my thick cock, her dainty hands making it look even more engorged than it was now, and rubbed my tip back and forth against her now dripping lips. A look of horror slid across my face as I realized what she intended to do. "No, please, you can't..." I begged. "Mason, he'd never forgive me..."

She ignored my pleading cries again, and deftly slid my cock into place and started lowering herself onto me at an achingly slow pace. My bulging rod parted her entrance, not allowing any resistance and we both let out a moan in unison. I could barely watch as I saw her lips envelope my whole length until they touched my waist, my pale skin a glaring contrast against her golden hue. The feeling was indescribable, a velvety warmth wrapping around me, accepting me to the hilt.

The white-hot feeling of her sex set my nerve-endings on fire. I found myself whimpering, conflicted at the though that never in a million years could I have imagined I'd find myself inside of a woman, let alone it feeling this...good. She stilled herself for a good minute and I could feel our pulses beating where we touched almost in tandem, like I was connected so closely with another human in a way I'd never had before. My dick continued to throb, each time pushing back against her slick walls and tapping against a fleshy protrusion deep inside of her.

Mei purred like a cat that had been missing it's toy and then started to move, lifting herself off my shaft and leaving nothing but cold air behind. I grunted, a mix of disappointment and unbelief at the situation, but was quickly relieved when she thrust herself back down. Panting, I chided myself for the thought that her cunt felt better than her blowjob had, and maybe even better than bottoming. Better than Ma...

12