A Golden Needle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't finish my thought as her grinding against my pelvis forced my attention back to solely on her. The feelings centered around my dick started to crest as she leaned over my chest, her long hair draping down her shoulder into the crevices along my abs. Her arms took purchase beside me and she used this newfound advantage to pick up the pace, thrusting back with fervor onto me. I turned my head trying to avert my gaze from her deep, brown eyes, but I couldn't stop from feeling her breathy moans hit my neck as my balls started to churn again.

The time between this time and the last one was so much shorter and I'd never needed to come this badly in my life. "Please..." I murmured, feeling like my life was hanging by a thread. "Please, what?" Mei asked, pulling my face towards her, forcing me to look her in the eyes.

"I...need to come..." I said, not losing eye contact. She responded by squeezing down onto my manhood making me moan and taking me to the edge one more time. As expected though, history repeated itself and no release was to be had, my distressed cock only swelling to further burgeon against her silky tunnel.

We continued this dance several more times, myself becoming delirious with pleasure but finding no respite as each interrupted orgasm came quicker than the last. Mei, on the other hand, found her climax multiple times, leaving my waist a sopping mess from her juices. By now I couldn't think straight and my eyes started to mist with tears of frustration and confusion.

"I think we're almost there," she declared after she'd reached her latest orgasm. She leaned down to my face, closer than she'd been so far, and whispered into my ear, "Tell me what you're feeling, Tyler."

Slowly gathering my thoughts as she rubbed my chest, I started, "I...I feel so ashamed...and frustrated. I've betrayed my boyfriend...his trust..." Mei cut me off, "Yes, you are, but tell me how you're really feeling. You can tell me the truth."

She urged me onward, squeezing my shaft again and I started to cry. "I feel...so good. No...great even," I spat out between tears. "I didn't know I could feel this way..."

"Go on, tell me everything," she pushed, her breath tingling against my ear.

"It feels...so natural. Better than anything I felt with...him..." It was the truth. I had been ashamed to admit it to myself, but it felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my body when I did.

"Yes, it's only natural for a man to feel good with a woman," she encouraged, "You want to be a real man from now on, don't you?"

I hesitated, trying to think clearly but I could only concentrate on her gaze and her pussy wrapped around my rod. My body knew what I wanted and all I had to do was agree. "Yes...please..."

She smiled, "What a good boy. You'll listen to me now, won't you?"

I gulped and nodded slightly. She unfastened her bra with one hand, throwing it aside. Grabbing my right hand, she brought it up to touch her newly exposed breast. My finger grazed her raised nipple, touching a woman's breast for the first time since I was born. I didn't find it unpleasant at all, and the firm globe fit neatly into my palm. "Go on, feel it," she instructed.

I did as she asked and found I could move my body again. This would have been the time to escape, had I not been entranced by her immaculate breasts. I pinched her nipple lightly, making her utter a sigh before I started kneading it, feeling the weight of it in my hands.

"They feel so...nice..." I cooed, reaching with both hands now to fondle her. She giggled, "Yes, of course they do, finally you're starting to realize what you've been missing out on all these years." I just nodded in awe, continuing to play with them until she stopped me, leaning down to offer one against my lips. I took it in my mouth eagerly, suckling and playfully biting her nipple until she let out a squeal. Every time I did, her pussy would grip around my cock and keeping it constantly abuzz with pleasure. I actually found myself upset when she took it from my lips.

"Tell me again, what do you want to be, Tyler?" she questioned.

"...A man?" I answered, still unsure of what I was finding in myself.

"Well you know what else real men do, don't you?"

I shook my head. All I wanted right now was to touch her again.

"Don't play coy, you've been begging me for it all this time. You want your release, don't you? To come?" she teased.

"Please! I need to come so badly," I begged, my eyes still watering.

"Real men can please women with their manhood, and they don't waste their seed without a purpose. You can do that for me, can't you?"

I nodded again. If the past few hours proved anything, it was that my body could do more than I thought capable of it. Things I couldn't ever do with...what was his name again?

"Then do it. Give me your virginity and make me come, and you can finally get your release. And you have to do it here," she said, holding a hand to her abdomen at about the place where my cock was still lodged. "There won't be any going back once you give me your true essence, though, and you'll be a real man. But that's what you want, isn't it?"

I gulped, and found the words on my lips before I'd even thought them. "I do..."

"Good boy," she praised, leaning down to kiss my lips and I readily kissed her back. Her lips were softer than any I'd touched before and each kiss we shared seemed to ignite a spark within me. Like I'd found a long-lost part of myself, and I didn't want to let go of it again.

I found myself pulling my legs up against the table, gaining purchase so I could angle my hips upward. Hating to slide outside of Mei for even a moment, I found a renewed vigor as, for the first time ever, I got to thrust my cock into her inviting tunnel. She shouted as I bottomed out inside of her and I ground our waists together savoring an experience I knew I'd remember for the rest of my life.

Wasting no time at all I continued my onslaught, astounded not only at the pleasure we were evoking from each other, but also at how easily I took to the dominant role after having never done so before. The slick sounds of our flesh hitting one another echoed within the room and I grabbed her ass to help hold her aloft as I battered my thick cock against her G-spot repeatedly.

Mei started whining between our kisses before finally leaning backward, letting me penetrate her even more deeply. Her cunt seemed made to fit my manhood as every thrust into her velvety confines stimulated every square inch of me. My hefty sack would hit the soft table with every thrust, giving me pleasure from both side, and it wasn't long before I could feel the urge coming upon me.

"Mei...it can't hold on much longer..." I panted, sweat dripping down my chest in rivulets. She groaned and pushed back against me eagerly, awaiting each time my dick would tap against her cervix, "Do it, plant your seed in me and give me every last drop of who you used to be."

We kept up this dance of mutual ecstasy until she finally let loose and cried out, her juices pouring down over my hips and onto the table. "Shit...I think I'm gonna..." was all that I could manage to say as I thrust into her one last time, lodging my cock directly against her womb and my eyes rolling up into my head. My full balls were pulled painfully tight against me as my whole body tensed over and over, pouring my seed into her. I came and came, more than I'd ever had before, and the last thing I saw was stars shooting within my vision and Mei's beautiful face.

-------------

I blinked and rubbed my eyes, trying to banish the sleep still in them. I leaned up on my elbows and looked about the room. The lights were off and I was alone, and I could only see by the grace of the dim light coming in between the gaps in the shades now. Swinging my legs off of the table, I got to my feet for the first time in what had to been hours.

My legs were a bit unsteady, and admittedly, parts of me ached, but oddly I felt fine. Honestly, I felt better than I had in the past few years. I absentmindedly scratched my crotch and swiped my clothes from the chair I'd set them on earlier and proceeded to dress myself. I gingerly slipped my trunks on first, gently adjusting my swollen and sore package into them. The tight fabric stretched uncomfortably and I found they struggled to fit me now. I followed suit with my shirt and slacks, eager to leave.

I didn't encounter a soul as I made my way outside, eyes adjusting to the now setting sun as I stepped onto the quiet street. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my cellphone, a folded piece of paper dropping to the ground when I did. I quickly picked it up and opened it seeing a note in English along with a local phone number.

My eyes widened as I read the note: "It would be a shame to not use your utmost potential when there's plenty of women you could be helping. If you're interested, call the number below. May you be blessed with many new experiences, Mei."

I turned on my phone finding a couple dozen missed called from Mason. It only took me a split-second to swipe the notifications away and start dialing the number. The phone started to dial as I walked down the street toward my apartment, my ankle no longer hurting in the slightest.

---------------

Epilogue

"Yeah, work's been going pretty well lately actually," I spoke into the headset, looking out the hotel window from my bed at the Chengdu skyline, the night sky dotted with stars. This was the worse time for him to call.

I turned my focus back to the Chinese woman in between my legs, her tongue lavishing my heavy cock with attention. I pushed her head down into my crotch, forcing her to take more of my cock. Unfortunately I met with resistance and she gagged, but I sighed audibly knowing she'd learn how to take my full length soon enough.

"Ahhhh, uh what? Oh nothing, I'm just tired. Keep telling me about your day, Mason." The girl pulled her hair back and caught her breath before returning the smile I gave her, recognizing her inexperience. She turned around on all fours, offering her pussy up as she looked back at me over her shoulder with wanton need.

It took me a moment to remember her name, Li Wei. I'd quit my job as a tutor a few months ago after I contacted the number Mei had given me. Turns out there were plenty of women in need of a virile, young man's services. Sometimes it was because their husband couldn't produce an heir, or they wanted a child with fair skin, and sometimes they just wanted to fuck a hot foreigner. Whatever the reason, it quickly didn't matter to me when I learned how much I'd get for basically sowing my oats, and Li Wei was the latest in the line of them.

I quickly joined her on the end of the bed, resting my heavy junk upon her ass, letting her know what she was asking for. "No, yeah, I got the care package from you and mom earlier this week," I responded as I teased her moist slit with my glans. She stifled a moan as I pushed forward, sliding six fat inches into her in one go.

I soon hit the back of her cunt, a good three inches of me left outside of her petite frame. Grinding into her for a short time, I quickly set to work long-dicking her over and over. I tuned out the yammering in my ear and focused on the delightfully slick tunnel I was in, reaching forward to cover her mouth and muffle her constant moans.

My orgasm quickly approached, but I couldn't get over the hump with Mason in my ear. "Yeah, about that. I meant to tell you earlier, but I won't be coming home next week. In fact, I don't know when I'll be coming back, so it'd probably be better if you don't wait for me." There was a screeching in my ear, "No, I just figured out I need to do what's best for me, and what's best for me right now is this pussy wrapped around my dick." And with that, I threw my headset into the other room.

I switched to a squatting position and pulled Li Wei's hair, pounding into her faster than before. A few more thrusts was all it took and then I emptied my balls into her as she quivered around my cock. I basked in the moment as I finished completely inside of her and pulled out, still hard.

She turned over, showing me my handiwork, my thick cum literally pouring out of her wet pussy. She sighed and smiled, pushing it back in herself, then spoke to me in Chinese. She'd asked to me if she thought she'd get pregnant with just this. God, I loved my job! I replied as best I could, "By the time the night's over, you won't have anything to worry about." I pushed myself into her to start round two, pulling her lips to mine into a deep kiss.

END

12