All Comments on 'A Golfing Wife Pt. 01'

by cuckold_uk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good start!

enjoyed your story very much, UK. Looking forward to reading more. Love that you included a stocking fetish. I hope the narrator gets to watch his wife in action soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice story

If he does not mind his wife dressing up and putting out to other guys, then more power to him. Need to read pt. 2 and 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I LOVE THE STORY. I REALLY DO. IT IS MORE REALISTIC THAN SOME PEOPLE REALIZE. I GAVE IT A 5- (4.6/5 = 92%)!

OMG. I ALSO HAVE HOSIERY & UNDERWEAR FETISH.

HERE IS MY STORY.

My wife's job required some travel mostly with overnight stay. She was very attractive, a stunner, at the time. Men were attracted to her like flies to shit.

She would always tell me when she was hit on by men while away on business.

In the office, one colleague (7 years her junior), & the CEO (15 years her senior) had the hots for her. They both made a move; my wife allegedly told each of them she was happily married.

At the time SHE LOVED TO SHARE EVERY DETAIL WITH ME. She would tell me everything.

When by myself, i started buying her expensive lingerie (classy & sexy).

One night as we were kissing & necking, my wife looked me in the eyes & said, "i know why you are buying me that classy underwear. You do it so i could confidently undess in front of another man. Am i right?"

"Yes, you are."

"I am glad you are buying it, i can tell you picked the items with love & good taste... I love you very, very much. You're the best husband i could ask for..."

I continued buying her classy-cum-sexy underwear. She really appreciated that. Everything was like before, but she stopped telling me who was hitting on her, who was flirting with her, let alone who propositioned her. I never asked her anything of that sort ever.

THOSE DAYS WERE THE HAPPIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE. We're still married.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Can you say stupid as hell

????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

love that she is a nylon loving lady for her nylon loving man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous