A Good Cure for Boredom Pt. 02

Story Info
Laura Becomes Joy.
4.7k words
4.67
3.6k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura Becomes Joy.

Now I'd been to the park, I wanted to go back again. Hopefully, I won't need to use my dildo next time. I was looking forward to a real cock fucking me. If I didn't get lucky, I would still have some fun up in the woods using my dildo on myself.

I'd even picked out what I would wear. Long skirt, naked underneath with black hold-up stockings. A plain silk shirt, tits hanging free. I really wanted to wear a shorter skirt but I couldn't wear my high heels to go up into the woods. So long skirt with sensible shoes it had to be. I would take the skirt off if I needed to, as long as it was somewhere private and the chance of being caught was slim. It could never be completely safe, it was a public park after all.

My plans were delayed by the weather. It had been raining for days, the sky as black as my mood, I pleasured myself several times a day. I was getting more and more frustrated. Most of the time I was naked. I could get the dildo up me, without any delay. Lucky for me I had plenty of videos to watch and Mike, who was quite a frequent contributor to my sexual fantasies lately was always about.

Mike had started to write short stories for me. I loved logging onto my laptop and seeing he'd left something for me. We'd explored my fantasies fully, even the really dirty ones, and he was happy to continue with chats and messages.

I was quite shocked how easily I'd told him things I'd never told anyone else, ever. The things I'd never be able to say aloud. I was a happy little slut.

He called me slut almost all the time now. I loved that too. I'd accepted it's what I was setting out to become. A dirty, cheating slutwife. I wanted to cheat. If only the weather would play ball, I'd be back at the park, ready to be fucked.

I'd already decided I'd fuck anyone. The first could be young or old. I wouldn't care. I wanted some cock inside me. As long as it wasn't my husband. I was done with trying to please him anymore. If he couldn't see what I needed to have done to me, that was his loss.

I'd moved on to threesomes as my choice of viewing. I started with 2 men, and 1 girl. But lately, I found I did prefer it the other way around. I think it was watching one girl being fucked while the other was waiting to be fed a nice, wet cock, straight from either hole.

Then they would swap places. Mmnnnnn, yes, that could be fun. There was usually a scene where they went down on each other. Well, that was something to consider. Would I do that? I thought I'd like to find out. I'd never had any lesbian encounters before. It was certainly something I'd have to think about. I thought I would probably enjoy tasting another woman, after all, I like tasting my juices so it couldn't be that different.

I was back on my bed, for the third time today. I had figured out how to get what I watched on my laptop to show on T.V. Watching the action on a big screen had improved things considerably. I had got a sore neck trying to watch while I was ramming my dildo up my wet pussy. I also found out that the pleasure I was getting had been greatly improved by the sensation of my tight asshole being plugged as I played. I was in ecstasy the first time I'd done it with my ass filled. I nearly pissed the bed. The feeling was that good. I'd just lay there, unable to stop shaking. Wow, that was fun, having a man inside me, while my ass was filled would be even better.

I'd done a few other things too. I explored some of the sites I visited a bit more thoroughly. There was more to them than I'd thought. This led to me taking some pictures. I wasn't shy at all in the privacy of my bedroom. I'd taken loads showing everything I had to offer. Not my face, that was still a no-go. I may be persuaded to show my face, but I would have to be very sure I could trust the person seeing it. Mike, I would probably trust in the future.

With a bit of trial and error, I finally succeeded in uploading them to my own profile. Locked and password protected of course. I was going to show them soon. I knew I was going to do it too. My excitement was mounting each day that passed without letting anyone see them. My private messages had increased again too.

I did find a new friend along the way. It was another woman, which was strange. My profile clearly stated I was straight.

We were still sounding each other out, each message a little more sexual. She was an old hand at this sort of thing and had given me some valuable advice. She'd said she swung both ways, cunt or cock she didn't mind, as she put it. Best of both worlds I remember thinking at the time..

I'd told her what I was planning to do, and she replied that she was quite sad she wasn't there to watch...Or join in if I wanted.

I found the idea very arousing. I quite liked the idea of being watched. That opened up the idea of going dogging at some time. I had never heard of it a week ago, now I know plenty. I could just drive to a place and open the car door for anyone who was there. I'd be watched and fucked. The thought of just spreading my legs for strangers to fuck had me so wet. So many ideas...if only the rain would stop!

I had to get dressed. Alex would be back soon and I needed to do stuff around the house. I was just about to close my laptop when I saw a new message from my new female friend.

I saw straight away that she'd taken things further. There were 4 pictures included, all of her naked. She was gorgeous. Shaved cunt, there was one where she'd held her cheeks apart so her sweet, little asshole was on show. Tits, and a full-body shot including her face. She wasn't shy in the least. She left a short message too. Hope you like what you see.

I did like what I saw. Her tits were small, but nice and perky, and her pussy looked delicious. If I had to have sex with another woman, she would be perfect for my first time. I didn't know that much about her, but she was friendly enough and obviously very sexy to look at.

I groaned at the thought of having to dress. I would have to wait to examine them at my leisure. I would send some of mine the next morning. It was only fair. Another step on the ladder I thought.

Later that evening after Alex got home, we sat on the sofa watching the local news.

I nearly screamed out in joy when the forecast was for dry, warmer weather starting tomorrow. Yes, that was perfect. It might be muddy but I wasn't going to let a bid of dirt stop me. I intended to be plenty dirty anyway.

I felt my cunt getting wet at the thought of the use it would get, cock or dildo it didn't care. I pretended to be tired. I said I was going to have a shower and then have an early night. Alex barely noticed, just grunted, I think that meant yeah, whatever.

What I was really going to do was give myself a nice hard fucking first. I might even try it in my ass too. I was still wearing my plug so I was stretched open already.

With the door locked and the shower running, I started to slide my dildo up my sopping cunt. Fuck yes, that felt so good. I closed my eyes and imagined being fucked in the woods. Skirt off as I bent over so both holes were on offer. The feel of a hard cock parting my lips before it was thrust all the way inside. I pinched my nipples as I played. My silk shirt would be open, my big tits swaying as I was fucked from behind. Oh, fuck yes, I was going to cum soon. I imagined my plug being pulled and rubbed across my lips, my mouth accepting it inside. Then the cock pushed in its place. Fuck yes, I wanted it like that. A few more thrusts and I was there. I bit down on my hand to stop myself from screaming out. I took the plug out, and before I had time to change my mind I shoved the dildo up my asshole, all the way up. God it hurt, but I didn't stop, I fucked my ass hard until I couldn't take it anymore. I knew if someone wanted my asshole I would take it. If it hurt, then I'd cry. But I wouldn't say no. I would never refuse anything being done to my body. I wanted to be a good little cumslut and if that meant pain, I would take the pain.

Thankfully Alex hadn't wanted to have me that night. I wasn't going to have anything in my cunt until I was back at the park tomorrow.

As soon as I heard Alex leave I was out of bed and into the shower. I needed to shave so I was all smooth again. I had to stop myself from playing as the razor touched my cunt. To make up for not having any fun I decided to send my password to the sexy woman and to Mike. They could see my pictures. He deserved a treat after all the fun he'd provided, and she had shown me her body. It was only fair I thought. I firmly shut the laptop. I wasn't going to be sidetracked, not today.

I made sure my plug was well coated in oil, it slipped in so easily. No pain after last night's rough penetration, that was good.

I pulled on the sheer, black stockings, I went for hold-ups over a set that needed a suspender belt. I preferred the look. The black silk shirt was next. My nipples were clearly visible through the silk. Perfect, just the way I wanted them. Lastly, the long skirt, it was a shame I couldn't wear a short one, but I would next time. No knickers of course. I'd mastered walking with my butt plug fitted snugly up my asshole. I was available for quick use. I added a little makeup, bright red lipstick was the final touch. I was ready to be fucked.

The closer I got to the park the wetter I got. I was moaning for cock now. Parking up, I headed straight to the woods. There were more people today. Couples and some men alone. Yes. I was going to do it today, I was going to give myself to a stranger.

I followed the path I'd used before. This time I waited just a short way off the main path. If someone was looking they could just about see me waiting.

I didn't have long to wait. A man had followed me and was standing just off the main path so he was a little way into the woods. I had put on a long coat, just in case it rained again. I opened it up showing my shirt. Nipples standing right out so he could see them. I quickly walked a little further into the woods, looking back I saw he was still following. I reached the place I'd found before. Turning, I saw he'd stopped, he was waiting for a sign I was willing. I began to unbutton my top until I could open it wide. I pulled my tits out for him to see.

I saw him grinning as he got a little closer. He'd already got his cock out for me to see, Mmmnnnnn. It was a good size, already getting harder as he squeezed it. He was now close enough to enjoy the view I was giving him. My nipples were rock hard now.

Without saying a word he grabbed my tits, then took my hand, placing it on his cock. I grabbed it and began to wank it for him, slowly, squeezing it as it got even harder. What a wonderful feeling holding another man's cock after so long of just having Alex to hold.

Bigger and younger. My mouth was watering for a taste. I soon got my wish.

He wanted me to suck him off. Pushing my shoulders so I was forced to go lower, to just where he wanted me. I sank down so I ended up squatting in front of him as I pulled that lovely cock to my lips. He wasted no time, it was in my mouth and he started to fuck it, I had my mouth fucked like a cunt. He held my head and just used me as he liked.

I gave him the best blow job I could. I took it down my throat so I choked on it. I licked it, bit down on it, and ran my tongue along the length. I felt my tits getting wet from the drool that was running from my mouth. I rubbed it all over my tits, the cool air making my nipple scream for abuse. I took his hand and placed it on my tit. He started squeezing and pinching them in turn, nipples tweaked so I gasped, so rough but I wanted it like that. He gave them a few light slaps. Oh God yes, I like that, my tits had never been slapped before. I moaned as he slapped them again, harder this time. My cunt was on fire now. I didn't want a mouthful of cum. No, I wanted cock in me, right now.

I reached behind me and unbuttoned my skirt, and pulled down the zipper. When I stood up it would just fall off, I'd be naked from the waist down. Just the black stockings. Now my skirt was loose, I could finish undoing the last couple of buttons of the shirt. My tits were completely free now and were already bouncing about as I worked on the cock in my mouth.

I couldn't wait any longer, my cunt needed to be taken, taken hard and deep.

I pushed the man away and stood. Letting my coat drop from my shoulders, and the skirt just fell to the ground. I saw him smiling as he saw I was willing to go a lot further than just sucking his cock. Turning around I placed my hands on the nearest tree and leaned forward. My ass sticking out. Then slowly I opened my legs wide. I was ready.

I didn't have long to wait. His hands pushed my legs even wider so he could do whatever he wanted. I felt the cock parting my wet lips, so wet for his big cock, then, I gasped as he entered, roughly, with no attempt to be gentle. I was entered fully. That was fine by me. He could do it as rough as he liked.

Up until then not a word had been spoken. He was the first to speak and what he said was music to my ears.

"Aren't you a dirty little slag? Married too by the ring on your finger, nice, you married ones are always dirty bitches. Love the cock too."

Oh yes, this slut was a horny little bitch. The feeling of a strange cock pounding into my wet cunt was better than I'd imagined it would be. Long and very hard, perfect for my first time cheating.

"Fuck me harder, this little slag wants to cum for you...mmnnnnn. Yes, do it to me hard, make me take every inch."

I hadn't heard the word slag for years, since school probably and I felt it was just right.

He was going at me hard. Pounding his cock into my married cunt. I knew I was going to cum for him. I could already feel it starting to build inside me.

He was pushing the plug in deeper as he rode me. That was so nice. Cock in one hole plug in the other.

"Oh you'll cum for me, then this is coming out and my cock's going in." I felt the plug being pulled out." Turn your head around and open your mouth for me."

I did as I'd been told, even though I had a very good idea of what was coming next.

He teased my lips then the plug went in my mouth. I'd imagined that happening to me.

"Suck it bitch, it'll keep you quiet when I make you cum. Just in case anyone's around."

As soon as I tasted my ass on the plug I started to cum. He held his hand over my mouth deadening the sounds I was making. It went on and on until I was gasping for breath.

"See, I told you I'd make you cum. Now it's going up your ass, I'm going to fuck you full of my cum, you want it like that don't you?"

All I could do was nod. I felt the cock pushing into my hole, the head forcing it open. He couldn't wait, I felt my back passage being stretched by the cock being thrust up me.

I would have been screaming given the chance. The pain was unbelievable, he was laughing at the muffled sounds I was making. He must know it was hurting me but he wasn't going to stop until he'd shot his load in my ass.

The pounding got quicker as he used me, harder and faster until with a groan, I felt his hot cum start to fill me, as he groaned in satisfaction. He seemed to go on forever, pumping me full of cum as he'd promised. The pain was forgotten as I had my first load of cum up my asshole. I was sobbing as he pulled out. I felt cum start to dribble out of my fucked hole, I strained to push it out so he could watch it pour out and run down my legs.

"You dirty slag, I can see you enjoyed that. I know I did, nice and tight too. I think I may want to do you again sometime, great little ride that was." He'd lit a cigarette as he looked my body up and down. "I'll have to let some of the others who come here know about you. You'll never be short of company. We've been thinking of gang banging some slut we all know, maybe we could do the pair of you. Get you eating each other out, then bang the shit of your married cunt and asshole."

I liked the sound of that, plenty of cock, if I had to do a woman too, I would.

"That sounds perfect, where are you thinking of fucking us, here?"

He shook his head. " No, we've got a house we can use for a few hours, we were thinking 3 or 4 of us. The other slut said she could handle all of us...Reckon you could take that much cock?"

I got back on my knees and took his cock in my mouth for a while. Feeling it getting harder before taking it out to stroke.

"You tell me, think I'd be able to take all your cocks?" I started sucking again, I looked like I was about to be fucked again, I liked the sound of 3 or 4 cocks too.

I worked his cock harder. It was already hard again and more than ready for a second go in me.

He flicked his finished cigarette away as he pulled me back up by my hair.

"I'm sure you could, but I'd better just fuck you again to make sure. Bend over slut, that asshole is getting fucked again. Need to loosen it up before it can take that many cocks."

I still had my plug in my hand from where it had been in my mouth, I thought I might need it back in my mouth if he was going up my asshole again.

"Cum in my cunt this time...or all over my face and tits you dirty fucker." I stuck the plug back into my mouth as his cock forced its way back into my sore little hole.

3 or 4 men and another woman. Oh, fuck yes, please.

He pounded into me for longer this time. I was crying as my ass was used. He had my cunt and ass in turn before he pulled out and told me to kneel down. I watched as he moved around to my face, wanking himself hard until he shot his cum straight in my face. Again it seemed a lot, I felt it dripping over my tits where it had run off my face.

I looked up in time to see he had his phone out. Then the click, as he took my picture.

"Need something to show my mates, they'll know who to look for. The other slut can see too, after all, you're both going to be putting on a show for us"

I should have been angry, but with my face covered in fresh cum I doubt anyone would know me. I'm sure his mates would though. And that's what matters!

Before he left I took his mobile number and promised to send him a message. He'd have my number then. He could tell me when I could arrange to meet up with him and his friends. I would have to get another phone, one Alex wouldn't know about. Then I could find out where and when I had to meet his friends. I'd explained it had to be morning until late afternoon. I would have time to shower and pretend to be the dutiful little wife for Alex.

It was always going to be daytime, he explained. Too many wives and girlfriends to make it an evening. The other girl was married too, he'd said. He and his mates had all had her quite often but this was the first time they'd planned on gang banging her. He said she was in her late 40s but dirty as fuck, a good ride for her age. Not that pretty but who cares when all you want is to ride her holes.

With that he started to leave.

I grabbed a cigarette and a light before he left. I'd given up years ago, but I thought I'd earned one.

I squatted down and pissed as I smoked. Well, that was better than it might have been. I put his age at mid-twenties. I'd forgotten how good a young cock felt, nice size too. If his friends were equally sized I was in for a hard time. I shivered at the thought of all those big cocks using me. He'd not said how long I'd have to wait before it happened, a couple of weeks was the best estimate he could give me. I never even asked his name.

I would be in town again tomorrow. New mobile and maybe a bigger butt plug. I hoped it wasn't the same girl in the shop though, that would be embarrassing. Imagine my shame at being back so soon and buying a bigger plug for my bum. She would know exactly why I needed something bigger.

12