A Good Cure for Boredom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished smoking and dressed. I felt wonderfully and completely fucked. My ass would suffer later, he'd not been gentle, it was sore already. As I made my way back to my car I was wiping his cum from my face, licking some from my fingers, Mmmnnn. Nice, it tasted so different from what Alex gave me, and there was plenty more where that came from too.

I had splashes of his cum on my black top too. Oh well, I was hoping it would wash out.

Driving home I thought of the pictures I'd sent earlier. I would have fun telling my slutty friend all about what I'd been up to today. We hadn't spoken of where we lived, or even names. If she was close I would have quite liked her to be my first woman, I knew she'd be more than willing. I would ask her later where she lived and if it wasn't too far away, maybe we could arrange something. I hoped she liked the pictures. I must remember to get a mobile that takes good pictures. I wanted the one taken today to keep as a reminder. I would give out my new number and ask for a copy. I would take a picture every time I fucked anyone. My face, covered in cum or maybe the cum dribbling from my just fucked holes. I hoped I would have quite a selection before too long. Then I would upload them to my profile to keep them safe.

I got home and showered. Inspecting my tits for marks. There were just a couple of very faint marks. I needn't be worried about Alex seeing them.

Freshly showered, I lay on the bed and opened my laptop. There were 2 messages waiting to be opened. I opened the one from Mike first.

He loved them, saying how much he wanted to have me. He'd included a picture. His big cock on show. Mmmmnnnn. That was a good size, thick and long. It was much bigger than any I'd had before. I shivered at the thought of him riding my poor little bum. God, I'd be split open by that big thing.

I would take the time to send a nice, long account of the fun I'd just had, he'd love to hear all the details. That would have to wait until the morning though.

The 2nd message was from the woman. She had included a very short video for me. My hand was shaking as I pressed play.

She had set up her phone at the bottom of her bed so I was looking between her spread legs straight at her lovely pussy. I heard her moaning as her fingers rubbed at her wet hole. Just as she started to cum I heard her moan she wanted me, how she imagined fucking with me. Then her moans were all I could hear. The video ended, leaving me open mouthed. God, that was so hot.

In the message she said her name was Gail and named a town I knew wasn't that far away. It was just a little too far for driving and having time for some fun.

I quickly replied. I told her I was Joy and where I lived. Explaining how it might be a little too far to meet up. It was a good 2 hour drive, so 4 hours traveling all together. I told her how much I liked the video and a brief mention of my dirty fun in the woods. I told her that I would go into details in the morning. I really had to dress, Alex would be home soon.

She must have been online as I got another message almost straight away. I started smiling as I read what she'd written.

Well Joy, we could always meet halfway, a rented hotel room could be sorted out easily enough if you're really up for it. Gail. XXX

Well that certainly changed things.

I was starting to enjoy being Joy, far more than being just plain old married Laura.

*

Hope you've enjoyed part 2 as much as I have writing it. Please comment if you want to and maybe leave a heart. Part 3 is in the pipeline, Joy will be a busy girl too. Now she's started she can't help herself, I hope it won't take too long to finish. Thanks for reading.

12