A Good Cure for Boredom Pt. 03

Story Info
Joy finds plenty to keep her wet.
4.2k words
4.07
4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy Buys A New Phone, It Opens Up A World Of Opportunities.

I woke up early. The alarm hadn't gone off to wake Alex for work yet. I slipped on my dressing gown and went downstairs. I was conscious of the stinging pain in my bum. The result of yesterday's encounter with a younger man. A man I didn't even know the name of but, I had still let fuck and cum in my ass. Something I'd never had done to me before. A stranger who had satisfied me in a way Alex couldn't even come close to doing. I had his phone number and fully intended to message him as soon as I had bought a new mobile. A mobile that Alex would never even know I had. The new mobile would open up so many opportunities for my new alter ego, Joy.

Joy was wanton, Joy was easy, and Joy was a slutwife that was going to cheat as often as possible. Men, women, young or old it wouldn't matter to Joy. There was already a chance of 3 or 4 men fucking me and another married slut. I wasn't certain yet, but it would be soon.

The sound of Alex getting up brought me back to earth and I started making him breakfast, something I rarely did. When he came downstairs I was sitting drinking my coffee, I felt him behind me, and then his hands were cupping my tits, squeezing them hard. His hand slipped inside my robe so he could play with my nipples which were already hard from the dirty thoughts I'd been enjoying before he came downstairs. This was his way of showing affection and usually meant he would want to fuck me later. If he only knew what I'd done yesterday. How a big, young cock had been in all my holes, and how I'd loved every second of it. How I'd howled as I was sodomized, how hard I'd cum as the cock pounded my wet cunt, deeper than he ever could manage. I'd let him fuck me later. Pretending to enjoy his cock in me, I'd close my eyes and think of far more exciting things. Moaning and groaning as I faked a climax just before he spurted his cum into me. He'd roll over happy, thinking I'd cum for him. Thinking I loved him when really, I hated him for being Alex. For boring me senseless, in bed and in life. For being Alex really.

Oh yes, I loved the money. I don't have to work now. His electrical firm brings in more than enough for us to live comfortably without a need for a second wage. So I had plenty of time to follow my new interests. Alex had finished his breakfast and I was standing at the dishwasher just loading the dirty plates in to wash later. I heard Alex push back his chair and walk toward me. I felt his hand as it reached under the back of my dressing gown. It slipped between my legs and started to climb higher. I opened my legs wider, ready to have him grope between my legs. He groaned as he found me already so wet for his fingers to enter. He found my shaved mound, so smooth and he began to push his fingers up inside me. I could smell the minty toothpaste he'd used earlier as his lips brushed my neck. He pulled his hand from between my legs and reached around me, touching my tits, then going back to my bald mound. He was fascinated with it. I felt he was hard as he pushed against me. His groping got more urgent and I thought he was going to unzip his work trousers and fuck me against the worktop. Eventually his lips kissed my neck and he murmured into my ear how we would have to have an early night, how nice my pussy was, all shaved for him. As if I'd do that for him. At last he let me go, I gave a sigh of relief. But Alex thought it was a sigh of disappointment and said he was sorry for having to go to work but he would make it up to me later. When I heard the front door close I could finally breathe again.

As much as I wanted to go online and start living my other life, I wanted that phone. Without it, I couldn't put in place all the plans I had.

After quickly dressed, I grabbed the car keys and set out to town.

I soon bought a new mobile phone. It had a good camera and Internet capability, something I thought might come in handy at some point.

Then I was back at the sex shop for more shopping. I entered and saw straight away that the same girl was working. I felt myself blush as she said hello like I was a regular customer now. That was just my luck but there wasn't much I could do about that now.

I slowly browsed the store, pretending I wasn't sure what I wanted. Eventually ending up where the selection of butt plugs were on display. I saw one that I thought was about the right size. It was much bigger than my other one, but the same red jewel as my first one. The one that was currently nestled snugly up my sore little asshole. I had to clench it tightly as I wasn't wearing knickers again.

I'd decided not to wear them anytime that I absolutely didn't have to. I enjoyed the cool air on my bare cunt, so sexy as I walked about.

I was about to pay when I saw the tiniest white thong ever. It was completely sheer at the front. Wearing it would have my lips on display for anyone looking up my skirt. The string at the back wouldn't hide my other hole. They were the sexiest underwear I could wish for. So sluty that even the thought of wearing them had started to arouse me. I felt my nipples harden as my cunt got wet and sticky. I had to buy them. Who would get to see me wearing them first was a mystery. I could always wear them when I was going to be gang-banged if nothing else happened before then. I was sure that as Joy, I wouldn't be waiting very long to be used again.

I nearly bought a nice big strap-on, just in case a certain someone decided we should meet. We could take turns wearing it. The idea of us meeting halfway from our houses was a great idea. A good few hours in a cheap hotel fucking ourselves silly appealed to me. I didn't buy it in the end. I could always come back for it if the need arose. I was hoping the need would arise, and soon.

The girl took the items from me and scanned them. She held the thong up.

"Aren't they just so cute? I have the same but in black, my girlfriend loves when I wear them for her. I have to fight her off." She winked as she placed everything in a bag. I smiled as I paid for everything. I was just opening the door when she called out to me.

"Bye. I'll see you again soon."

Yes, she probably would, I thought. Interesting she liked girls, she was seriously cute too. I'd happily spend a few hours with her in bed.

When I got home I unpacked the new phone. I made sure all the packaging was safely hidden and buried amongst the other rubbish so Alex wouldn't see it.

It was already fully charged and ready to go. I would give some thought to where the best place to hide it was later after I had messaged the mystery man. I wanted a copy of the picture he'd taken after he'd shot his cum over my face. He'd shown me the picture. I looked like such a dirty slut with his cum covering my face. I might, when I was a bit braver, use it as my profile picture on the site I used most. The one that I'd already uploaded some very sexy pictures of my naked body on display, all safe in a locked folder. Only Mike and Gail had seen them so far.

I sent a quick message to the number he'd given me, telling him my new slut name and asking for the picture. I also reminded him I was available anytime he and his friends wanted me. One on one, or being used by all of them together.

I was wet again just thinking of more cocks fucking me. My fingers were already teasing my clit, I needed to make myself cum soon. I hadn't had time earlier but now I wanted to cum urgently.

Turning on my laptop I soon had a film playing as I rubbed harder. I'd saved some girl-on-girl videos to watch, in anticipation of maybe meeting Gail soon. Now I'd decided to enjoy sex with men and women I thought I might need some idea of all the fun things two sluts could do with each other.

The video was of an older woman who was seducing a much younger girl who was a friend of the woman's daughter. They were both very cute. The older one was dark-haired, maybe in her mid-forties. Big tits too. The younger was 19 or 20, no older than that. Blonde with a tiny pair of tits that had nice puffy nipples. Both were shaved. The action started slowly. Some kissing, then a hand explored the young girl's body. Her bare pussy touched before the older woman took her hand and led her to a bedroom. They were both soon naked as they went at each other. My hand was busy between my spread legs. No dildo was needed, my fingers had entered my wet hole. Fucking it hard as I watched the action on my T.V. cast from my laptop. I had the volume high so I could enjoy the sounds they were making. The older woman had whispered something to the other girl. She was nodding her head, obviously accepting whatever was suggested.

I watched as the older woman fitted a strap-on to her body, offering the thick cock she wore to be sucked.

Fuck, I wanted to have this done to me. Made to suck it before being viciously used in both holes. Plenty of lube would be needed to take that cock in my ass!

The young girl was on her knees as the big cock was pushed deep up her beautiful young cunt.

She was fucked hard. Her moans were loud as she was taken from behind. Whimpering as it went so deep.

I loved hearing her being fucked. My clit was getting rubbed hard now. I was going to cum any second now.

I screamed out as I began to cum. The girl was begging to cum on the screen. I beat her to it by only a few seconds. We were both moaning as we enjoyed the feeling of climaxing. Mine was real, hers was probably faked. She did seem to have enjoyed it though. I had, that was for sure. Panting as I finally lay back satisfied for the time being.

I almost screamed as my new phone chimed. I had my first message. It could only be from one person. I hadn't expected to get a reply so soon.

I opened the message. Well, the mystery man now had a name to go with the cock. Chris.

He said how much he'd enjoyed fucking me the day before and wanted to have me again soon. Same place or maybe here in my house.

Well, I hadn't even thought of having men fuck me at home. We did have 2 spare bedrooms that never got used. Maybe I could change that and invite men here to fuck me. It was a big step to take. No, I couldn't do that, not yet anyway. If the weather was bad it might be possible. Or more likely needed. The house was detached and we never spoke to the neighbors anyway. If I was careful and didn't make it a habit, then I might take the chance.

Chris said that the other slut had picked a couple of dates that she could make, so things were being arranged. 2 weeks was the earliest she could do. She also said another girl was fine with her, she'd fucked women before.

Chris had sent a few pictures. I wondered why.

I saw that my picture was there and a couple of the other slut in action. She was getting fucked in the ass in one. There was her sucking cock; the last was her laying back, legs open as cum dribbled out of her cunt. She wasn't pretty but her body was good for her age. I looked at her cunt, not shaved like mine, and thought it wouldn't be long until I'd be tasting it.

All except the last were taken outdoors, that was on a bed. I wondered if Chris had taken all the pictures, or had them sent to him. It may be that my face has now been seen by who knows how many men. I found that idea very arousing indeed. I would have to make sure in the future that It would be my body, not my face that was photographed. I really had to be more careful from now on. I had a very good life and I wouldn't risk that just for cock.

I answered the message. No, to using my house for the time being. Yes to another meeting in the woods. Do you know a better place to fuck me? I want to be bent over something when I was fucked next time. And a big yes to the other slut. I have no problem going down on her while you all watch me do it. Fucking me while I'm licking her would be perfect.

Message sent I now needed to contact Mike and Gail.

I would give her my new number, Mike would have to earn that treat. I was sure he would get it one day. I could imagine listening to Mike as he made up a story about me being fucked, playing as he made me the star of a filthy fantasy. We could play together, each hearing the other masturbating. I did like that idea. Mike really was a very filthy man. And had a massive cock too.

But first Gail. I wanted to describe in glorious detail what had been done to me. What a slut I had been for Chris. I'm sure she would appreciate me sending it to her to read. I would ask her to call me sometime if she liked.

It took a good while for me to write everything on my laptop. I would send it to Mike too. I wouldn't have to write it out again if I copied and pasted it, and edited out the bits that were only for Gail to see.

I was shaking as I finally sent them their messages.

Chris was keen. I had another text from him waiting to be read.

In short, he had just the place in mind. A fallen tree would be just right to bend me over. He'd used it with the other slut. It was where some of the pictures were taken. It wasn't the park, it was outside town, but he would drive if I was up for it sometime.

Was I up for taking a ride? Hell, Yes I was up for it. If it was really private I would strip naked for him. I would want some pictures taken of me being fucked. Taken with my phone so I decided what I would do with them.

Unfortunately, it was Friday already so I would have to wait until after the weekend.

Even I didn't think Alex wouldn't notice me missing for a few hours. Especially as I would be dressed like a slut. Short skirt, black stockings, and my tits swaying under my silk shirt. Perhaps I'd wear my new white thong too. I think Chris would like that. I would.

I checked my laptop regularly but no messages had arrived.

The longer without an answer the closer it got to Alex coming home and his early night.

I would have to do my wifely duty, pretending to enjoy what he was doing to me. I'd close my eyes and think of the cock I'd fucked behind his back.

I cleaned the house. Put some washing on. I was so bored.

I had almost given up on Mike or Gail getting back to me before I had to shut my laptop until the morning.

Alex would be back soon.

I finally got a reply from Gail. She'd loved my account of the fucking I'd taken from Chris, jealous of all the fucking I'd got, while she had been working. She hadn't had cock in a while and was so horny all the time.

She asked if we could have a dirty chat on the phone, adding her own number. The last part was her asking for more pictures, or even better a video of me fucking my cunt so she heard me cum.

I decided to call her right then. I'd hear Alex getting home and could hide the phone for the time being in my knicker drawer.

I dialed the number and waited for Gail to answer.

"Well hello gorgeous, I hoped you'd call." Gail's voice breathed into my ear. "Weren't you a bad girl yesterday, such a little slut."

"I was indeed and I loved every minute of it too. That big cock in my slut holes."

My hand was between my legs again, gently teasing my clit. "It was a shame you weren't there to see me used. I would have enjoyed that." I moaned as I played. One ear listening for the sound of a car pulling up as Alex got home.

"Are you playing with yourself? I am baby. I'm all wet and sticky for you right now...So wet and horny." Gail had put her phone near her cunt. I could hear her fucking herself, the beautiful sloppy sounds as her fingers played. "Mmmmnnn. Did that sound nice Joy?"

"God. Yes, so wet for my tongue to lick and taste. I loved seeing your video. I've cum watching it a few times, but I want the real thing so much." I was rubbing my clit so hard now, I needed to cum before Alex got back.

"I want that too, your tongue and fingers using my cunt...Mmmnnnnn. I can imagine you between my spread legs as you eat my cunt." I could hear the urgency in her voice, Gail needed to cum too.

"When just tell me when? I can't wait to meet you and fuck you senseless. You'll be my first woman and I want it so bad it hurts." I could feel the beautiful feelings starting to build.

I heard the sound of a car pulling onto the drive.

No, No, No not now. He could have been a couple of minutes longer.

"Gail I have to go, my husband is home. I'm so sorry. I will try and get some free time and call you." I turned my phone off and pushed it to the back of my knicker drawer. I also pulled the plug from my bum and hid it with the phone. Damn. I don't believe this is happening. I grabbed the first knickers I found and pulled them on, hopping around the room trying to get them on without falling over. I pushed the laptop under the bed and rushed downstairs. I heard the slam of the car door. I was sitting watching the T.V by the time Alex let himself in. Fuck. I was so wet right now my knickers were already damp. I hoped he didn't want to carry on from where he left off in the morning. He would think I couldn't wait to be fucked. He'd be right but it wasn't him I wanted. I wonder what he'd think if he knew that another woman had turned me on so much. I had to make sure he never found out what I had planned.

The evening passed quickly. I made some food and we sat watching some boring crap on T.V.

I knew that any minute he'd suggest the early night he'd promised earlier. I was dreading it. I didn't want his fumbling hands all over my body followed by his cock inside me but I couldn't think of a reasonable excuse. The time of the month wouldn't work. He knew my cycle as well as I did. I would just have to get it over with. Hopefully, he would be quick at least. I guessed he would have been thinking about having my bald pussy all day.

Sure enough, he stood up and stretched. Smiling before saying the words I dreaded all day.

"Shall we have that early night then sweetheart?"

Smiling, I got up and headed towards the stairs.

"Give me 5 minutes to get ready first, I'll be waiting for you."

I managed to sound happy at the thought of being fucked by him at least.

5 minutes later I was in bed naked for him. I watched him strip his clothes off before he turned out the light and climbed into bed with me.

Within seconds his hands were on me. Tits squeezed, as one hand pushed my legs open so he could grab my bald pussy.

"I love that you've shaved this for me." He began to play with my pussy. "Nice and smooth and wet already. I think you've been waiting for me all day."

He pushed me further apart, his leg between mine as her prepared to mount me. I felt his hard cock against me. Harder than he usually managed. I knew he'd been thinking of fucking me all day.

I groaned as he slipped into me. I was wet for him to fuck, but it was Gail that was making me so aroused. I closed my eyes, imagining her tongue as it tasted me, her fingers pushing up me as I spread so wide for her. I worked my hand down and rubbed my clit as Alex thrust into me, harder than he usually managed. My bald hole had him going at me hard. I closed my eyes and imagined it was Chris riding me, his big cock being driven so deep up my wet hole. I rubbed harder, moaning as I began to cum. I cried out I was going to cum and Alex began to grunt as he pumped his spunk up me, more than his usual. I could feel it filling me up, leaking out as his cock softened. Well, Alex was happy and I'd managed to bring myself off before he came. I felt Alex climb off and I closed my legs so I could shuffle off to the bathroom so I could avoid sleeping in his cold cum. I sat on the toilet and pissed, his cum dribbling out as I pissed. I hoped I would be fucked by Chris again after the weekend, maybe by another man too. That would be so good. Two cocks in me at the same time would be a dream, how it could be managed I didn't know unless I took a blanket with me so I could be taken hard, spread wide for cock in both holes.

12