A Good Cure for Boredom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to bed where Alex was already asleep. I didn't think I'd be sleeping anytime soon, I had too many dirty thoughts running through my mind. Chris, Gail and the sexy slut from the sex shop. I'd love to have her naked in bed with me right now. How I'd make her whimper and moan and I'd be doing the same as she licked me out.

Alex drove me mad most of the weekend. He hardly gave me a minute's peace. I had to take my phone into the bathroom so I could lock the door while I checked messages.

Chris had messaged me late on Saturday night. He wanted me again Monday. He said he'd meet me at the car park at 10.00 in the morning then drive me somewhere very private where he was going to make me scream as I was fucked.

I replied, YES PLEASE MAKE ME SCREAM FOR YOUR BIG COCK.

Gail had left a message and a voicemail. The message said she couldn't stop thinking about me. The voicemail which I had to turn the volume down to listen was her playing with her cunt as she told me what she wanted to do to me. I could hear her playing and the scream as she came for me. The things she wanted to do had me blushing. I would be checking out some new videos soon to see what was going to be done to me. I knew I would do whatever she wanted even if it hurt! My big tits were going to suffer and I could hardly wait. I'd have to make sure Alex didn't get to see the results as I was sure I was going to be severely bruised if Gail had her way.

12