A Good Day Going Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Oh! Shit- she screams.

-Do you need help- I tell her entering the kitchen again.

-No it's OK, I let the fruit fall, but it's OK- she answers, turning her neck with me at her back, while she picks the fallen fruits -Take a sit the meal is ready.

I get close to the bar where the food is and in my way I see how she bend over again to get the fruits, without flexing her legs. This time, her skirt went up quite a lot, exposing again her body.

-OK. This is the dessert- she speaks putting the fruits in the table.

-Very healthy.

-I hope you like fish.

-Yes, I do.

We start eating and speaking about a few unimportant subjects; then she shows interest about my life.

-What do you do for living?

-I do some technology related stuff. Computers you know. And you?

-I work for a security corporation. This apartment is owned by the company. As you can see it has some luxury gadgets. It also has air conditioning, two layer windows to maintain the temperature, you can hear music in sync in each room, etc. And it's the only apartment that is occupied right now. They are going to use this apartment to show their products and while the constructors sells the other apartments.

-Sounds good, you can sleep really well without noise and secure when they finish installing all those stuff.

-Yes, and the neighbors won't complain if I have a party- smiling this time as she talks.

While I'm eating the last bite of my fish, a bone slips between two of my molars. It's a very uncomfortable sensation which I'd never liked and I don't want to be ill-mannered using my fingers to get the bone out of my mouth in front of her:

-Where is the bathroom?- I asked her while she looks at me serious and surprised.

-It's the second left door in the hall- she answers, with her eyes half-closed and frowning at me.

-Be right back in a minute.

I go quickly to the bathroom. Another huge room. There's a spectacular shower at the end, a Jacuzzi by the window, two washstands with a very big mirror for both, a pair of closets... I could get used to live here. I look for the fish bone and after three tries I get rid of it; much better. I head to the kitchen again, I don't want her to think I'm impolite, I'll tell her I had a fish bone hurting me- I think while I feel tempted about taking a look to the closets -it's better to let them as they are-. I take the bathroom door handle, turn it, and pull. The door is not opening:

-So much luxury and the doors are failing in a brand new building- I try again, but nothing happens. I try one more time, but unsuccessfully.

I hit the door a few times trying to make her hear me:

-The door is stuck.

Not a sound. It seems I'll have to wait, so because I'm not in a hurry, I head to the closets to take a look. I get closer to them and I open the right door. Towels, a bathing cap, personal care products... A normal person as any other, which makes me feel calm; and really organized, all seems classified, even with some boxes. I hear a noise by the door. Again a crunch like the one at the beach and then some soft hits at the door:

-Are you OK?- she asks me.

-Yes, but the door is stuck. I can't open it. Could you do something please? Try to push from you side.

-Yes I can. But I don't know if I will- she seems quite annoyed judging by her voice.

-What are you talking about? Are you going to help me or not?

-I think no.

-Why?- I tell her while I start feeling nervous.

-Because you didn't eat your dessert and you left the kitchen without my permission.

-But I asked you where the bathroom was?

-Yes, but even that way you left the kitchen without my permission- she tells me as she continues eating her apple.

This happens to me because I'm a fool but I still don't understand how nor why. I keep in silence for about half a minute and try to think. The windows! I'm sure I can warn someone from there. I go to the windows by the jacuzzi and try to open one of them. Also locked -¡Shit!- I say while I look for another solution. And then I hear her again talking from the door.

-I'm a little disappointed with you?-she says.

-And are you going to leave me here locked in the bathroom?

-Depends only on you, local boy.

-Only on me, sure. And what I'm suppose to do if the door is stuck? You should complain about this issue to your company.

-No, it works perfectly. I locked the door... And the windows. The room is now sealed.

-Are you crazy or what?- I answer quite angry.

-Give me a minute- while she starts laughing.

I hear how she gets far from the door. A moment later I hear her through the wall hidden bathroom speakers.

-As I told you the door works very well, but you disappointed me with your behavior. Let's do something. We are going to play a game, because games makes me feel better. And if you play it well I'll let you leave. Think about it. You have a minute.

-What kind of game?- I ask her hoping she can hear me.

-You are not allowed to ask questions. Your answer must be either "yes" or "no", but prepare for the consequences- it seems she can hear me.

-Ok! Then "yes" and let me get out of here!

-You are fast, I like it. Now go to the closet, open it and get the box inside. Left door.

I go to the closet without saying a word, quite angry and a little alarmed. I open the door and grab one of the boxes inside.

-Wrong box, the other one- she tells me.

-You are watching me!- It's beyond a joke.

-Of course little boy, don't you listen when I talk to you. This apartment is from a security company. We have speakers, microphones and of course a closed circuit TV.

-Great!

-I'm happy you liked it. Open the box. You will find three more boxes inside. You have to choose one and use the content properly... On yourself. Then I will give you new instructions.

I get out the three boxes and see different objects. In the first there's a note and a figure that looks like a peg-top but without a nail in the head, completely made of rubber and the length of my hand. The note says:

"This is punishment for the bad people who enters this advanced security protected house. It's called anal plug. Do you need more instructions? Best wishes, Jane".

This girl is managing this situation with humor, but if she thinks I'm going to plug it in my arse she is totally wrong. Lets see the contents of box number 2. I open the box and I found two notes and a curved piece of metal formed by various rings, closed by a sort of half a sphere at the end with a hole in the middle. In the other end there's a bigger ring. There's also a open padlock. In the note I can read:

"This is a restraint present for the bad-mannered people who don't deserve to be as free as they are now. It's called penis cage. Your jailer, Jane".

The second note is the usage instructions, how to put it on. Let's open the third box to see what's inside. I found a note and a slim metal stick. The note:

"This is a toy for extreme and intelligent people. If you know how to use it you will be free, but if you try to use it and fail you will be better dead. Your punisher, Jane".

The last note scared me quite a lot and I have no idea what is this object for, so I have two options, box 1 with the anal plug or box 2 with a penis cage. I think I will choose the second one, so I get the instructions and try to adjust the cage as I can with the swimming shorts down. As I finish, I wear my shorts again and tell her I'm done.

-OK, good boy. Next thing is remove your clothes. I want to check you are using your choice the correct way.

-But...

-What's the problem. You were naked at the beach.

She's right so I put my clothes off but I use my hands to hide my anatomy.

-Hands off- me dice.

I wait for a while because I don't want to put my hands off:

-HANDS OFF!- She screams in the speaker with a severe voice. I put my hands off and she sees I don't have the padlock securing the penis cage.

-Where is the padlock?

-In my shorts pocket.

-Go for it and lock you thing.

-But I don't have the key, there wasn't in the box.

-Really? I don't mind. Put the lock or say goodbye until tomorrow.

-No, it's OK- I tell her while I head to my shorts. I get the padlock and lock it in the hole of the penis cage.

-Good. Now I will unlock the door, but first, I'll give you new instructions...

A feeling of anxiety and desperation settles on my stomach while I'm waiting for instructions. Nothing good can happen from now on. She starts talking again:

-Now you have to find two keys. The first one is for unlock you penis cage. You have fifteen minutes to get it. If you don't get it you will wear the cage for a long time, hahaha.

-And the second?

-The second will make you free. The second is the apartment key. Now the bathroom door is unlocked and time is running.

I start looking for the key everywhere in the apartment. During the first five minutes I don't find a trace. I search every drawer and shelf in each piece of furniture but the apartment is too big. Fifteen minutes are too few. I reach a room with security products on exhibition:

-Only five minutes left- tells the voice of my jailer me again.

-But this room is too fucking big and there are too many things in here!

-Your problem. And for your information I don't help rude people.

The time goes on. Here there are some cameras connected to displays, all kind of locks, doors, catalogs and a lot more things... I don't know!

-Three minutes left!- the voice tells me again.

-Are you going to help me?- I tell her. The time is running out quickly.

-Why?

-Because I need help... Please?

-OK. But just because you said "please". Don't stop looking for the keys and I will help you.

I go on looking in a closet and the voice tells me:

-Cold

She will be playing with me until the end. I left the closet and get closer to a wall at the end of the room, leaving the room window to the left.

-Hotter.

In the wall there's a kind of a tailored made bookcase with holes about 10x10 cm and about 25cm deep where there are lots of things exposed , with a very big dark wooden desk/counter where the catalogs are. I start looking inside he holes trying to find the keys.

-Hotter and one minute and a half left.

It seems I'm doing well but I still can't find the keys anywhere. I continue my search. The desk doesn't let me get closer enough to check the upper holes so I search the ones I can reach, bending over the desk. I lie over the desk to check the lower holes.

-Forty seconds!

-Ok!- I tell her while I go on searching now using both of my hands in different holes. There are a few left to check.

I go on checking the remaining holes, continue putting my hands inside them and, suddenly, something grabs my wrists letting me trapped.

-Time is up! Hahaha!

-But what the hell is this!

-What? Do you have problems finding the key?

-I can't get my hands out of here.

-Really. Great! Our prototype functions correctly then. It's for people who wants to expose his valuable items while keeping them secure.

-This is madness!

-Hahahahaha- And suddenly the laugh stops.

I hear some steps approaching and I look to the door at my back. Unexpectedly she shows wearing a different skirt, as short as the other one but this one a black tables skirt and a leather top, tied with cords in the front which exposes her cleavage highlighting her woman attributes. She's also wearing black tights with a suspender belt and a pair of black shining ankle high stiletto boots.

-So I have a burglar in my apartment- she says smiling with a face of enjoyment, victory and self confidence.

-OK, release me and let me go! Your fucking systems works perfectly! I'm tired of this game!

-It's very sad. I want to play a little more.

-Are you going to let me free?- I tell her looking back.

-Not yet. I need to test some new toys for the company- she answers me. Meanwhile she approaches one of the closets and gets out a metal stick with leather ribbons.

-What are you going to do?

-What I wish to do of course, little boy. But first I have to put this thing on your knees.

-OK, try, but it won't be easy- I tell her with a defiant voice.

I see her coming and I rise one of my legs and try to kick her, but she realizes about it and comes back to the closet where she gets a small black box. Then she comes back to me taking a roundabout until she reaches a side of the desk.

-You can't use your legs here, I think- she tells me as I look at her in anger- Are you going to let me use this?

-No!

When I finish saying "no" she uses the little gadget she has in her hands pushing it towards my skin. It shocks me with a some electricity, somewhat painful and really disgusting. Then she said:

-It's in the level 3 of 20. Now, are you going to let me use this?

-No!

She adjusts the gadget and tells me:

-I don't like to repeat myself, specially when I'm talking to dogs- and as she finishes speaking she shocks me again.

This one was much more painful. She left the gadget in the desk, so I am able to look at it while she head towards my back where she adjusted the metal pole. She used it between my knees adjusting the leather ribbons. Then she gets some ropes from the closet and tie then to both ends of the pole between, my knees, and to some hooks in the walls at both sides of me. I can't move and she knows it. She passes her hand over my back and laughs again getting once more the shock gadget.

-Try to relax. It will be better. I'll be back in a minute.

She is back and carries a box; then she puts out of it the objects I didn't choose previously. She leave them in the desk where I'm lying.

-Now we are going to play with this things my new dog, but first I will explain to you what it his small metal stick. It's used with the penis cage you are wearing but it can be used alone. Do you know what is it for?

-I have no idea.

-I want a little more respect. From now on you have to call me Miss, so I want to hear from your lips "I have no idea, Miss".

-And why would I do such a thing?- I tell her, defiantly again.

-Really? Because I say so and because this small metal stick is used in the hole in front of the penis cage, introducing and holding it inside your dick. Do you understand now?

-Ehhhh... yes - I tell her while I start soaking and trembling.

-Yes? Yes what!

-Yes Miss.

-Attaboy my dog. I will let this stick here to remind you what its function is. And now, we are going to use this anal plug. Open your mouth- I open my mouth and she put it inside it.

If I had know the anal plug is used this way I would have use it like a lollipop before and to get out the house, I thought. But my ingenuous idea lasts for a very little time. She takes the anal plug, gets it out of my mouth and go to my back. I, instinctively, tighten my buttocks. When she sees it tells me again:

-Try to relax.

-Yes Miss- I try but I is difficult.

-Relax!- and suddenly she hits me with her hand so hard I can't explain where she gets the strength for that from. I relaxed my buttocks instantly -Good- while she tells me introducing a bit the anal plug lubricated with my own saliva.

-It's very uncomfortable Miss- I tell her while I am looking at the small metal stick.

-Don't worry and relax. Now I'm going to use your first extra toy - She tells me pushing the anal plug at the same time inside my ass; I realize how it feels like it is becoming bigger.

-The plug is growing.

-Hahahaha. Don't worry, it's not growing, it is just getting inside you sweetie.

I feel like the anal plug start vibrating and a tickling going through my buthole to my caged penis. She comes back to my side, and looks at me with morbid eyes. She takes the metal stick and plays with it, putting it through her lips... Woe is me.

-Are you going to be a good dog?

-Yes, of course Miss- I answer her watching her tongue playing with the metal stick with my eyes wide open.

-Are you sure?

-Yes Miss.

-Then be a good dog.

She drops the metal stick again and goes up the desk, sitting between my arms.

-And good dogs lick- she tells while she gets comfortable in the desk with her legs crossed over the back of my neck and her crotch in front of my mouth.

She puts up her skirt with a hand meanwhile with the other pushes my head towards her. I begin licking using my tongue like a dog.

-Make it your best dog or we are going to play with our friend the metal stick.

I have to avoid it at any cost. The pain must be unbearable. I go on licking like a dog. I look upside and see her massaging her breasts focusing in her nipples, while she looks at me straight in the eye with severe and morbid face. I continue licking and feel how she is warmer every moment. I think for a while that I'll do a better job using my fingers but I my hands are captured as my penis is too. I rise my head to tell her and half a second later:

-Keep licking dog!- she screams and push my head again towards her sex, this time with both hands which she leaves over my head.

Having no fingers available, I lick from back to front, I stop for a moment in the middle and put my wet tongue inside in her humid vagina. She jumps and moans. I repeat it twice more and I feel how she gasps and starts pushing her hips towards my face. I capture her clit with my lips and play with it with the tip of my tongue, up and down, from one side to the other; sometimes I press it, sometimes I bite it softly. I feel electric impulses running through her body while I do it. After repeating this a few times she grabs my hair and push my face toward her once again, strongly, almost without letting me breath while she moans and cums... feel her fluids all over my face.

She breaths strongly while she releases my head. I look up and realize that at some point she unbuttoned her leather bra. Now her breasts are free. I have not new orders to follow and I feel my face soaking wet, my body also and the vibration is now a pleasure. My penis is inside the cage, expanded as much as it can. It is painful.

-Good dog. You seem to be well trained, at least licking. Now I have to give you your reward.

She gets down the desk and goes out the room. After a minute she's back and shows me two keys. At last she is setting me free.

-This is your next motivation.

-I don't understand.

She slaps my face.

-I told you to show more respect. I don't understand what?

-I don't understand Miss.

-I told you the plug is your first extra toy, so there is a second extra toy.

-Yes Miss.

She stands at my back and gets the plug out of my ass. Then she takes a jar and put my penis and balls inside of it, now double captured. She ties the jar to the cage and around my balls.

-I don't want you to cum on my floor dog.

After using the jar with me she stands by my side so I can see her when I look to the left. She bends over the desk and puts her breasts over it. She takes my cheek softly and tells me:

-It's time for you to see your second extra toy. I hope you like it, if not, we always have the metal stick option- she says giggling.

She stands up and moves one step away so I can see her full body while she runs her hands through her neck first, then her breasts, going down, stomach, down to her legs and stops at her knees. It's very exciting and I feel aroused. Now in the other way, going up... I like it, at least there is something I can enjoy. She keeps going up with her hands on her tights and starts rising her skirt. I start breathing heavily and then I skip one heartbeat with what I see.

-This is your second extra toy and it is called "strap-on". Do you like your second extra toy or do you want our metallic friend?- she says as she pets my bareback with one of her hands and gets the other one closer to the metal stick.