A Good Day Going Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-I love it Miss.

-Good boy- she tells me while she gets up the desk and put herself in the same position she previously was when I was pleasuring her with my tongue- Now lick it. Suck my dick, my dog.

-But, but...

-If you don't suck it I will nail you right now. Do you want it dry or lubricated?

Without any other word I start licking. She grabs my head with a hand while she grabs the strap-on with the other one forcing me to put it inside my mouth, imposing the rhythm pushing my head and pulling my hair.

-Now you know how it feels to eat a dick. Now it's time. Stop and relax.

She gets down the desk, moves away and comes back with a tablet she places in front of me.

-You will feel the action and you will also see me fucking your ass.

This is so denigrating. She stands by my side and strokes my back again, getting closer to her target and at last, she stands at my back... I can see all she's doing in the screen and the installed security cameras. I feel how she puts the tip and start pushing as I see in the screen she is grabbing the rubber dick with one hand and putting the other one in my left hip.

-If you don't relax dog, it will be worst for you. I will take the lead now, but I'm right behind you. Don't worry, I got your back- she says laughing in a very evil way.

I feel my ass opening a little as she pushes and I also feel it burning lightly as she gets in. The pain is bearable. She strokes my back as she stops pushing for a while; she puts her hands in my waist and starts pushing again, now stronger, deeper, and in less than a second I feel it inside. It hurts, I feel like I'm going to explode and she can hear my groans. She laughs again. I feel her skin by mine.

-Now I will give you twenty seconds to feel it inside, and then, the action will be started.

-But it hurts.

-And this hurts also- she slaps me again, quite strong.

-Aw!

She starts getting out the strap-on. It seems it's hard to do. Now to the inside again, pushing steadily. I'm groaning and the dick in my asshole is moving to the outside once more.

-Good boy.

She has a cadence now. She's moving rhythmically.

-Now you knows how it feels bitch. Do you like it?

-Ummm

-Do you like it dog?

-Ahhhh.

-Yes or no!

-Yes Miss.

-OK bitch. You boy pussy is all mine!

Now she charges more powerfully. I see, through the tablet screen, how her breasts moves with the frequency, charge after charge, and her hair does the same. I feel her sweat drops, caused by the effort, falling on my back already wet with pain that is shrinking. I found myself moaning and with an erection who tries to make my penis free uncaging it. It's painful but also pleasuring. She changes again while attending to my reaction:

-Do you like what you see?- she tells me when she realizes my gaze at the screen.

-Yes... Ohhh

-What did you say dog?- New slap in my butt.

-Yes Miss.

-Do you like what you feel?

-Yes... Miss.

In a while she feels how my body stretches. She pushes even stronger. I see her charges through the screen, her breast following the movement and her hands clinging to my waist, as I feel them in my skin:

-You are not allowed to cum.

-Ahhh.

-Don't dare to cum dog.

-I can't Miss.

-DO NOT CUM BITCH!- She says as she slaps me strongly, which only makes the things worst.

-AAAhhhh.

Suddenly she stops and then she charges again, putting it into as deep as she is able to.

-You were not allowed to cum. Now I have to punish you.

Through the screen I see how she unties the strap-on from her body and ties it to mine all the way around so the strap-on keeps inside me.

-This will stay where it is- she says -and this is the first part of your punishment.

Immediately she slaps my balls. Then she grabs the jar where my cum is:

-Well, because I use this, my floor is still clean. But you are a bad dog!- She says while gives me a new slap, this time in my face.

She leaves and comes back and gets up the desk not without a new very strong slap in my ass:

-Ouch!

-Drink it, bad boy!- it's the jar filled with my own cum and water mix.

-But... - I tell her. She suddenly leaves the jar on the desk and grabs the metal stick getting out of the desk- OK Miss!- I tell her right away.

-Drink it, naughty dog!

She grabs my mouth and puts the jar in my lips; meanwhile she turns it making me drink from it until every drop of it it's gone.

-Now your punishment is almost complete.

She leaves letting me in such a position for about 25 minutes. When she comes back again she is wearing an elegant short night dress. She sits on my back, riding me. I can feel her fresh skin without any clothes in between.

-Now I have to leave. But first I want to show you something.

-Are you going to leave me here Miss.

-No, but listen carefully. Look at the video. As you can see all is recorded. If you try to fuck me as I already fuck you bitch, as I abused your boy pussy, this video will be in the Internet with your face very clear, so don't break anything when you leave. You will be free ten minutes after I leave. Do you understand?

-Yes Miss.

-Seems like you finally learnt how to address me. I'm happy you didn't forget during the time I was getting a shower.

Then she gets down of my back, puts her dress in place, pushes the strap-on very deep into my ass and slaps me one last time.

-I will leave you an additional memory of this moment- then she bites my ass.

-Ouch!

-There you have, my personal signature. Enjoy that dick right up your ass while it lasts- She says before she leaves laughing at me.

Then minutes later my hands are finally free. I release my legs first and put out the strap-on of my ass. Then I unlock the penis cage. I go to the bathroom where my clothes are, clean myself and put my clothes on. I can't find my underwear but I find a black thong and a note:

-Your underwear is my trophy. Mi thong is your keepsake.

I finish putting my clothes on and leave the apartment. I arrive home at night. What a free day I've had. I fall asleep instantly even when my ass is burning.

The next day in the afternoon, after arriving to the office, I sit down in front of my computer and read my personal email. I have a new one from an address that is not in my contacts:

My dear dog,

I'm your punisher. I hope you enjoyed yesterday afternoon as much as I did. And my name is not Jane, it's Jessica and I'm not English, I'm Spanish.

The next part of the text is in Spanish (but here it is translated)

We studied in the same school and this is a revenge for two things. The first one is for you not recognizing me even when we are the same age and although we weren't in the same class we were in the same year. Second, because you were always getting better marks than me. As you can see I have gone a long way and with this I think it's obvious who is the most clever of both of us. Here you have another present, in the following Internet address... https...

As I have realized the fact you enjoyed last night, even when it was during the last minutes, I allow you be my dog. You still need a lot of training though. When you decide to reach me write me at this email address...

Kisses and slaps,

Jessica.

Now I remember this girl and she has changed a lot, obviously. I open the Internet address she sends me in the email. It's the video she recorded yesterday uploaded to a video website with the same kind of videos. I can't believe it. I push play and see her again moving her body at my back. At least the faces are blurred and unrecognizable. As the video comment I read: "What is done is done. If you want to repeat you know what to do, but this time it will be a little bit different".