A Good End to The Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eagerly I lick where you need me to, feeling the tip of your nipple vibrate as I flick my tongue back and forth over the end. You are getting into it, pulling my head into you. I am enjoying feeling your need; however I want to gain control again. I open my mouth and suck your nipple inside and then lightly clamp my teeth at the base. Then I slowly drag my mouth off your skin, scraping your sensitive skin between my teeth.

The mix of pain and pleasure is confusing, but you don't let go. You aren't ready to give up control, so you push my face back down. I am now unable to pull my head back, and you think you've won. In an act of spite, I get your nipple between my teeth and rub them back and forth, like a sawing motion. Your hand twists in my hair and I clamp my teeth down slowly. As they close you realize that I have the upper hand after all and release me.

I look down at your face, your cheeks flushed, your pupils a bit dilated, and your glasses a bit catawampus on your face. My hands go to your wrists and I pin you to the bed. "I've got the control tonight, is that ok with you?"

You look at me, feeling my strength pin you to the bed and pout. Reluctantly you say, "Yes, sir."

"Good girl." As soon as the words are out of my mouth my knees replace my hands and now I've got you pinned, but still have your body available to my whims.

As I lean forward my nose trails a lazy line over your belly. When I am close enough to smell your sweet pussy, my blood begins to boil with lust. I lean forward and your pussy is just inches from my mouth. As I lean down to taste you, my now hard cock moves closer to your face.

I slide my hands under your legs and spread them open. I snake my tongue out of my mouth and start licking at your sweet nectar. Your taste has changed since earlier and you've become even sweeter. I'm so aroused licking you that the pre cum drips out of my cock and lands on your face.

I lose control and using your legs for leverage I pull my face deep into your cunt. You are so wet as I lick your slit. I feel you squirm below me as I start to focus on your clit, my nose sliding into your cunt. As I tease your clit, my cock throbs below me dripping more and more pre cum.

As my tongue glides over your clit, you are moaning. "God, I need your cock in me right now." I am torn between teasing you and my need to feel your tightness surround me. When you moan deeply, begging me, I relent.

I move my legs off your arms and you shake your wrist as blood flows back in. I position myself between your legs and you look fantastic laid out before me. I love the how the roundness of your breasts flattens, the way you are licking your lips, the hunger in your eyes. I want to fuck you, but I still want to be in control.

I take my hard cock in my hand and position the head between your pussy folds. Your mouth opens while a silent moan escapes, and I smile at you. You adjust your glasses and brush your hair out of your face and I can see the lust in your amazing eyes. "Fuck me."

God I love feeling the need for me grow within you. Your hips are rocking, trying their hardest to get my cock to enter you. Breathily you say, "This isn't funny, I need your cock. Fuck me now!"

As soon as the words are out of your mouth I push forward. In one firm movement I'm completely buried in you. I slide my cock back out and your mouth opens as you breathe in deeply. As I push back in you let out the pent up moan. "That's it, fuck me, god I need this."

I lean forward and grab your nipple in my mouth while I fuck you. Being so close to your mouth, your moans are transformed into shouts which just encourages me to be rougher. My hips are moving in and out, fast and hard, and with each down thrust there's a satisfying slap of our bodies colliding.

I take your wrists in my hands and hold them above your head. My weight is pinning you down and your body feels fantastic as it writhes beneath me. All of your movements are only adding to the pleasure of our fucking.

I let go for your hands and slide mine down your body. I push myself back up onto my knees and then continue to slide my hands back to your ankles. I grab first one ankle, then the other, and without warning I pull them up and back towards the headrest.

Your eyes are wide open as I bend you in half, and you are letting out a continuous moan. I'm fucking you hard, pushing in with an desperate urgency, and because of the position I can get so deep inside of you. You feel incredible.

"Oh god, you're so deep. Oh my god..." The words come out as moans as you close your eyes and concentrate on the animalistic fucking. With each thrust your breasts shake and it looks so amazing to me. I am enjoying watching you the pleasure on your face, hearing your appreciation, feeling your body's reaction to my every movement.

I rest one of your legs against my shoulder and then drop my hand to your throbbing clit. It doesn't take much before you are squealing in delight. "I'm so fucking close, make me cum."

You don't need to ask me twice and I stroke you clit quickly while I resume my quick pounding. That's exactly what you need and you feel yourself being carried away on the wave of an orgasm. The grunts and moans that followed were an unintelligible series of vowels. I watch as your body just quakes with spasm after spasm of pure bliss.

As soon as you stop cumming I slide out of you and command you to get on all fours. You are a little groggy after such a powerful release, but you do as you're told and assume the position. I take in the wonderful view of your ass wiggling in anticipation before I crawl up behind you.

"Put it in, baby." I say, and I feel your hand reach around under your body to my cock. You slide my cock head around until you manage to line me up with your soaked hole. As soon as your hand moves away I push myself into you. I love how you feel so different in each position.

As I fuck you I have on hand on your hip and I am using your body as leverage to really slam into you. I'm so horny that my tenderness has been overwhelmed by my need to cum again. As I get into a rhythm, I start slapping your ass hard as I push my way into you. I love watching your ass jiggle as my hand comes down and then seeing the red mark left when it is removed.

I lean forward and grab your hair at the base of your skull and pull your head backwards. I can hear your moans better now as they are not muffled by the pillows and the way your back arches makes your ass feel delectable as we fuck.

The next thing that happens I'm not prepared for. Through your moans you shout, "Oh, please fuck my ass, I need you in my empty ass."

I continue to fuck you for a few moments while my sex filled brain processes your request. When I do, I pull out of your sopping cunt and let go of your hair. Your hands go down to your ass cheeks and I watch incredulous as you pull your cheeks apart, offering your tight hole to me.

Your hole is glistening from all the pussy juice that dripped down earlier, and my cock is coated with a thick layer of your cum. I'm about to grab the lube when you say, "Just stick it in me, I need it now!"

With instructions like that I know better than to disobey so I position my cock head at your rosebud. Before I can even press forward I feel you pushing your ass backwards onto my cock. As your impossibly tight hole envelops my throbbing cock I'm in heaven. Judging from the pleasurable moans coming from you, I am sure you're just as thrilled.

As I bottom out, I grab your hips and slide myself out of your ass. Your muscles are clenching around my cock, milking me as I slide back in. The only reason I can last as long as I am, is because of the orgasm I had not so long ago. As your butt molds around my crotch I hold your hips tight and let your muscles relax around my cock.

As your muscles finally let go, I slide back out and start to slowly fuck your ass. As I do you rotate your hips adding more pleasure to the act. God you look delectable and the sounds that you're making are indescribably arousing. I need more.

I lean forward and grab your shoulders as I start fucking your ass in earnest. I am pushing in with a force that you've ever experienced and an urgency that you rarely felt before. "That's it, fuck my ass."

And I do. Using your shoulders for leverage I push into you harder and harder. I can feel your muscles contracting around my cock, making your tight hole even tighter. I can't talk, I'm just a machine, doing what nature programmed me to do; fuck you. And I know you're loving every moment of it.

"That's it." You say, encouraging me. "Cum for me. I need you to fill my ass with your cum."

That was what I was waiting for. I am no long holding anything back and I continue to fuck your ass with abandon. Feeling your shoulders tighten, your ass relax as I pushed in, and your muscles tighten around me is sending me close to the edge. However, it was your moans of lust that push me over it. "I'm cumming..." I shout before I lose the power of language.

I feel my balls tighten and then my cock throbs. I know that my orgasm is about to happen, so I grab your shoulders with a bit more strength then I anticipate and pull your body onto me. You wiggle your ass on my throbbing cock and I lose all control.

I close my eyes and my jaw drops as I moan a mixture of your name and animal noises. My cock throbs deep inside you and I feel the cum shoot out of me. Jet after jet shoots out while the rest of my body shakes with release. It feels like I'm coming with stronger than normal bursts and they don't seem to end.

As I am cuming in your ass, you slip one hand between your legs and start rubbing your clit. As my third spray of cum lands in your ass, you start cuming as well. Feeling your ass contract around my cock in orgasmic delight prolongs my orgasm which in turn prolongs yours. We are locked in this feedback loop until it is too much for either of us and we collapse on the bed.

As we come down from our high, we are spooning and I'm holding your heaving body. We are both trying to catch our breath, and neither of us can talk. Instead I hold you tight to my body and you hold my arms tight against yours. Together we lie there feeling our shared body warmth.

After a few minutes my cock has shrunk and slides out of you. As it does, you roll onto your belly so the cum doesn't drip out, and I wrap my arm around you. I look at your face, inches from mine and smile. I lean forward as far as I can and you match until our lips find each other.

Then we kiss slowly, passionately, thanking each other for the wonderful night before we drift off out of sheer exhaustion.

12