A Good Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we lay there, she said, "That was my very first fuck and it was wonderful! Please promise me that we will do this forever! I want you to fuck me every day! Teach me to please you in every way, never stop!"

I said, "As much as that sounds good now, sweetheart you will meet someone and want to marry them and have your own family someday. For now I don't think I would ever turn you away."

A simple reply, "Well only if he will let me visit you whenever I want and knows that I will be sleeping with you." I simply laughed and carried her up stairs and ran her a nice bath. I washed her and dried her then carried her to my bed!

When I lay her down on the bed, she fell asleep. I knew she would not wake-up till morning. I crawled into bed beside her wrapping my arms around her nude body and held her thru the night. The last I remember about that first night was her aroma! How it wafted to my nose and into my soul.

The next thing I knew it was morning and as I laid there with my eyes closed, I could smell bacon and fresh coffee. Suddenly I felt warmth cover my flaccid dick and then the wetness swallowed my soft yet sore prick. It was my turn to moan! Kate was trying to wake me from my dreams by creating another dream.

Her tongue was sliding up and down and around my cockhead. Her manipulations were sending chills throughout my body. She had cupped her delicate fingers around my nut sack squeezing them gently as if they were flowers trying not to injure them .but loving them in spite of.

I could not help but respond. Once again my cock sprung to life and I locked my hands on her head pulling and pushing her mouth up and down my hardening cock. She moved her tongue everywhere on the massive stick. I wondered where she learned to suck cock but I was not going to stop her from the task at hand!

When I would get close to cumming, she would instinctively change to prolong my pleasure and prevent me from losing control. After about 20 minutes, I was begging her to let me cum. Her eyes had fixated on mine during this magnificent blow job! Suddenly her actions changed and the speed of her head gained momentum and I screamed, "Stop before I cum in your mouth!"

Instead of stopping she applied more suction and more speed. She took more of my cock and swallowed making her throat contract on the head! I lost every ounce of staying power I had and blasted my load into her mouth and throat and she never stopped sucking nor did she lose any of her father's semen.

After I dumped my load into hungry mouth, she loving cleaned my shaft from top to bottom. When she finished cleaning she pulled away and smiled. When she spoke it was to ask me if I wanted bacon and eggs along with my coffee. As corning as this sounds I said, "You my dear, I want you!" laughter was how she replied.

We lay there eating breakfast and coffee. We talked about what the summer was going to be like and how proud I was of having a daughter like the one I had.

One moment she was sucking my cock and feeding me breakfast the next she was spreading her legs so I could enjoy the sweet taste of her cunt. She made me cum, so I returned the favor! After her second orgasm of the morning, she said, "fuck me again Daddy before my pussy gets too sore again." With that pussy being so wet, I climbed between her legs and guided my meat into that hot twat again. The taste of her breasts, the smell of her teenage pussy and the knowledge that she had sucked my cock and swallowed my cum, drove our passion to heights I had never felt before. I came 6 times in less than 24 hours!

When we were not fucking or sucking, we talked about her plans and what she wanted for graduation. She said fucking her dad was all she wanted. She got her wish!

We talked about what we were going to do after this and to my surprise she said, " I want to experience every sexual behavior with me before she left for school in the fall... she said, "Until I leave, I want to be your fuck toy and have you do to me whatever you want!"

Her pussy was a thing of beauty but it was also knew to sex and she was in a little discomfort so instead of FUCKING, we made love in a more sensual way though out the day. We swam, lay in the sun, enjoyed the hot tubas well as when the urge came, and we fucked! From that day forward when we were at home and alone there would be no clothing for either of us and we made a pact that whatever the other wanted would be allowed!

That became our new ritual, the first summer of our fucking and to this day we still have our Dad/daughter time but now when she comes to visit dad, she brings her new husband and he gives us our fuck time and once in a while Jim joins in for a double team. In fact he will bring his sister or his mother with them.


12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

The prose did not exactly flow. The time line between daddy reading her a bedtime story with warm milk until she gave him a blowjob followed by them fucking was way too accelerated . . . .

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

WOW! Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A little overdone.

Somewhat over-exaggerated in places.

This - "Sweetheart, that was not piss but cum!........" - is bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
enjoyed the hot tubas

What other musical instruments do they enjoy?

mustang123mustang123over 3 years ago

Well written Thanks for the pleasure

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Sunshine I'm the only light in Daddy's life. He proves it once I'm 18.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Lap Abby gets a surprise when she lays down on her daddy's lap.in Incest/Taboo
A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories