A Good Fingering Technique

Story Info
Middle aged widow takes piano lessons.
6.3k words
4.53
29k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Geraldine and I am a 60 something year old, recently widowed woman. I say recently widowed, but it was about three years ago. It was quite a surprise. My husband died in his sleep. It has taken me a while to get over it, but as they say, you don't get over it; you learn to live with it.

My husband was called Derek and although our sex life was mostly predictable and repetitive, we were still having sex almost until the day he died.

After a while I realised that I had started to miss that aspect of life. I missed the feel and the smell of a man lying next to me. A warm hand caressing me. Touching me. Making me feel wanted.

I tried online dating, but that was an utter fiasco. Most of the men I met were so much younger than me, that it was embarrassing. They were very willing to scratch my itch, but I wasn't looking for fast "roll in the hay".

To be honest, I didn't know what I wanted. But I knew I needed something to happen and soon.

I tried using a vibrator, but it was only a short term relief.

Then one day, without me even trying, I found what I was looking for. The only problem was that he belonged to someone else.

I had arranged to meet a couple of my friends, Edie and Frank, in the city centre. In turn they had made arrangements to meet a couple of their friends there too. They were called Maxine and Alex.

"You'll like them. Alex is a music teacher. He also plays piano and sings in a band," explained Edie, on the phone.

She went to explain that Max was nearly fifty and Alex was older by seven years.

I was intrigued.

When I met up with them, I was immediately taken with Alex. He looked so much younger than Edie had said and was so handsome. His tanned skin, which I was told was a natural thing for him, accentuated the darker colour of his eyes. His hair was short and the "salt and pepper" colouring only helped his sex appeal. He was dressed casually in jeans and a polo shirt. I allowed my eyes to travel below his belt line and noticed a sizeable lump in the front of his jeans and later, when I walked behind him his jeans accentuated his taut buttocks.

I extended my hand in greeting.

"Hi. My name is Geraldine, but you can call me Geri," I said.

Alex took my hand and pulled me in close to his body, hugging me."

Hi Geri, "he replied. "I'm Alex and this is my wife Max."

My mouth went dry and my heart raced a little. I felt my pussy twinge and start to moisten. I couldn't believe the effect he was having on me just by standing in front of me.

Maxine, or Max as she liked to be called, had short cut blond hair and green eyes. I could see why Alex liked her. Her chest was at least in the D if not the double D range. She stood a little shorter than Alex.

Talking to Max, I asked her how long they had been married.

"Oh we're not married," she replied and smiled. "We're just having a very long engagement."

The day was mostly spent walking around and looking in shops, with the occasional stop in a cafe or a pub for refreshment.

I found myself gazing at Alex a lot and one time he caught me doing it and smiled and winked. I felt as though I had been shot through the heart.

We went to buy ice cream and by accident, I managed to drip some vanilla ice cream down the front of my blouse. Alex was holding a paper serviette and scrunched it up. He leaned forward and tried to wipe up the ice cream. I didn't say anything and I don't think he knew what he had done, but as he wiped away the ice cream, he inadvertently brushed my right nipple. God! I didn't know they were so sensitive. It was almost impossible to stop myself from having an orgasm right there.

When I got home, I went straight to my bedroom and pulled open my bedside drawer. I grabbed my trusty vibrator and threw it on the bed. I pulled off my blouse, threw it across the room and started to undo my bra. My 36D breasts fell out and I saw just how hard and erect my nipples were. I undid and peeled off my jeans and felt between my legs. Yes, there was a damp spot in the gusset of my blue cotton panties. I rolled the garments down my thighs and threw them across the room too.

I climbed onto the bed, grabbing the vibrator as I made myself comfortable. I bent my legs at the knee and parted my thighs. I slid two fingers over my hairy mound and downwards until I felt dampness. I slid my two fingers along either side of my clitoris, which was engorged and throbbing. My legs stiffened as I rubbed my fingers up and down my slit. I didn't need any oil to lubricate my toy. I switched it on and pointed it toward my soaking vagina.

The vibrations felt so good, as I slid the toy in and out, creating a delicious slurping sound. I pulled it out and pointed it towards my clitoris. As soon as the vibrator touched my sensitive little love bud, I exploded inside. I gushed and sprayed juices, from my pussy, all over my duvet.

My orgasm had taken me completely by surprise. I had never come like that before.

As I regained my senses, I realised I needed to have an orgasm like that again, but I figured it could only happen if I had Alex fucking me.

A delicate and devious plan was set in motion. I only hoped that it would work, otherwise I could get into serious trouble and run the risk of losing a couple of good friends.

I called Edie and asked if she knew anyone who taught piano.

"Piano?" she asked. "What's brought this on?"

I explained that I thought it was high time that I tried a new hobby. Something that I had never done before and thought that learning the piano would a good place to start.

"Well, do you remember Alex?" Edie asked.

My legs went weak at the mention of his name.

"Y...yes, I remember him," I answered, nervously.

"Well, he teaches music and I am sure he teaches piano," she replied. "I'll send you his number and you can call him if you like."

We said goodbye and three minutes later, Edie sent me a text with Alex's mobile number.

My heart was racing as I slowly dialled the number.

Alex answered on the first ring.

"Hi Alex. It's Geraldine, "I said." We met last weekend in the town centre. Do you remember?

He hesitated.

"Oh yes," he replied. "Geri, right?"

"Yes, that's right."

"What a nice surprise," he replied. "What can I do for you?"

I explained that I was interested in taking up the piano and that Edie had recommended him as a possible teacher. My heart almost sank into the floor, when he answered, "I teach music and play the piano. I've never actually taught anyone the piano, because I am self taught."

"But I am serious about it," I replied, sounding desperate. "I just want to learn the basics and see where it leads."

He went quiet for a moment and I thought he had hung up.

"Well, look. I could come over and show you some basic things like scales," he said. "But as I never learnt any classical pieces, I wouldn't be able to take it beyond that."

"That's fine," I replied, excitedly. "I could pay you for your time."

"No need for that," he replied. "I see it as helping out a friend."

We arranged that he called round the following evening after seven. I promised cakes and coffee, in lieu of payment and he said that was fine.

On the day that Alex was dropping by to teach me some basic piano lessons, I decided that I needed to brighten myself up.

I looked in the mirror and thought that a new hairstyle was in order. My hair is straight and when it gets long, it tends to feather at the ends and looks quite untidy. So I booked an appointment at the salon where I usually go and by luck they had a cancellation in their schedule.

I plumbed for a short bob cut and had it dyed almost black, to hide the grey that was forcing its way through.

Next, I went to a woman's clothes shop and bought a light airy summer dress. It was sky blue in colour, cinched at the middle and finished just above my knees. It was the kind of dress that you would almost certainly need an underskirt for and a t shirt type top underneath. There was a mirror behind me, so that I could see how the dress looked from behind, which was surrounded by diffused light. It shone straight through the dress and I could clearly see most of my underwear.

I also purchased some lingerie to wear underneath: a white, low rise thong in sheer lace, which when I tried it on, I could see my ample pubic bush through the material. The thong part disappeared up the crack of my bottom and I have to say it was both a weird and liberating experience.

White sheer, "stay-up" stockings adorned my legs and they had never looked that good before.

Finally I put on a white lace, 34D cup sized bra. I could almost make out my dark areola, through the fabric.

I am not sure if I was turned on by the whole experience of trying on these new clothes, or if it was a little chilly in the changing room, but my nipples were as hard as pebbles and poked against the lacy fabric.

On my way home, I called into another friend of mine and borrowed her electric keyboard.

My house has a large open plan lounge/dining room, with a sliding patio door, overlooking my spacious back garden. I decided to set the keyboard against the adjacent wall, by the patio doors. It was on a stand and I placed the stool that I would sit on, in front of it. I knew that Alex would need to sit down and so I placed his chair to left of mine. I made sure that my stool was set a little higher than his chair. This was important to my overall seduction plan. When we sat down, I could turn to face him and he couldn't help but see up my dress.

Seven o'clock came and not long after I heard a car pull up outside. I peered through my net curtains and saw Alex get out of his dark blue Volvo.

I watched him walked down my path, carrying a black leather briefcase. I went to the front door and opened it just as he was about to ring the doorbell.

"Right on time," I said, smiling at him. "I do like a man who is punctual."

I invited him in and closed the door behind us.

Alex removed his jacket. I took it from him and hung it over the end of the stair banister.

"I have a keyboard set up in the living room, if you would like to go on through," I said.

"Would you like me to take off my shoes?" He asked. "You have such a lovely carpet. It would be a shame if I dirtied it."

I looked at him for a moment and allowed my eyes to drink him in. His dark tanned skin was accentuated by the whiteness of his shirt, which was tucked into a pair of "slim-fit" 501's.

For all I cared, he could have taken all of his clothes off.

I said that it was good idea to take his shoes off. My eyes followed him as he made his way into the lounge. The way his jeans hung across his rear, only served to enhance a nice, tight looking ass.

A small shudder passed though me and I felt my panties dampen.

I followed him into the room, breathing in the scent of his perfume. I think he was wearing Mont Blanc.

I found him looking at my keyboard set up.

"This is fine for a few lessons," he said, pointing at the keyboard. "But if you are serious about learning, I suggest you buy yourself a good quality electric piano or invest in a real acoustic upright piano."

I told him that I had borrowed this from a friend, but I would give serious thought to his suggestion.

He laid his case on the dining table and clicked open the locks at the front.

"I took the liberty of bringing these for you to try out," he said, opening the case and taking out a couple thin books. "They're learner books, with simple melodies and even letters over the notes, so you can see which notes to play."

He opened the one of the books and flicked through to the pages to show me.

"Let's get to work shall we?" he said, pointing to the piano.

I pushed my dress under my bottom and sat on the chair and he sat beside me.

He adjusted his chair so that it was a little further away from my position, as I would have liked, but it meant he had to lean into me in order to show me what to do. Having him so close me was more than I could stand. My juices were soaking my panties and I could barely concentrate on what he was saying.

His voice seemed like a million miles away and I almost jumped when he placed his hand on my shoulder and said, "Did you hear what I said, Geri?"

"Er,sorry...no..." I replied, embarrassed and flushed. "I zoned out for a second. I do apologise."

"That's okay," he said, smiling. "It's a lot to take in on the first lesson. I said that before we start to play any kind of melody, we must start at the basics and that means practising scales."

"Ah, I see," I replied, not fully understanding what he talking about.

He realised this and asked me to change places with him. This wasn't what I planned, but I complied.

"Scales are an integral part of learning the piano," he began, tinkling the keyboard. "Each scale is assigned to a key on the piano. There are twelve keys in all, but I think we can start with the simplest, which is the key of C."

With a practised flourish, his fingers whizzed up and down the keyboard.

"So," he said, standing up. "Now, it's your turn. But we'll take it slow."

I once again pushed my dress under my bottom, but this time I hiked up the hem at the front so that I showed a little more thigh, but not quite my stocking tops.

He showed me what to do and where to place my fingers on the keyboard. I played but with little success. He was very encouraging and patient.

"The more you practise your scales and become familiar with the keys," he said. "The more your fingering technique will improve."

This was an opportunity too good to miss.

I turned to him, opened my legs and said, in the most seductive way I could think of, "I am pretty sure you have a very good fingering technique."

I saw his eyes widen when he saw under my dress. I couldn't see myself, but I was pretty sure he could see that my panties were soaked.

Slowly, he looked up at me.

"I've wanted you since the day we met in the town," I told him. "You are, without a doubt, the most handsome man I have ever seen. I know that you are in a relationship and if you walk out of that door and never come back, I will understand and I won't do anything to get you into trouble with your fiancé."

He smiled and took my hand in his.

"To be honest, Geri," he started. "I have always been attracted to older women, ever since I was teenager. So I am not in the least bit upset. In fact I am quite flattered. Max and I have an open relationship. I also have to admit that I was checking you out, last weekend."

He let me reach out and caress his face. He stood up and cradled my face, leaned it and kissed me softly on my lips. It was like someone had plugged an electric cable into me. Tiny explosions erupted throughout my body. I opened my lips and allowed his tongue to enter my mouth. I hadn't been kissed this passionately in years.

My hands were on his waist and I slowly moved them down and around the back. He didn't try to stop me and soon my hands were wrapped around his taut buttocks. His hands moved to my chest and cupped my breasts, over the dress and my bra. My breasts were sensitive and my nipples were rock hard. I moaned into his mouth as the palms of his hands glided over my berry sized buttons. I moved my hands around to the front of his jeans and felt a substantial bulge forming.

I broke the kiss and asked, "Shall we take this upstairs?"

"That sounds like a good idea," he answered

Once in the bedroom, I closed the curtains. No sense in giving the neighbours a show. When I turned from the window, Alex was stood by the bed, shirtless. He had taken it off and placed over the back of the chair that was in front of my dressing table. I could tell that he worked out, but he wasn't overly muscular. Just lean and trim, with the beginning of a six pack.

I walked over to him and we kissed again.

He broke the kiss and spun me around to face away from him. I felt his hot breath on my neck as he nuzzled me. He kissed my neck, nibbled my ear and pulled me into him. I felt his erection pushing against my bottom and all the while his hands roamed over the front of my dress and caressed my breasts.

"You know," I said, breathlessly. "This feels much better without the dress and the bra."

He continued kissing my neck, but I felt his hand tugging down the zip at the back of my dress. He peeled it from my shoulders and it fell to the floor, around my ankles. He slipped the bra straps from my shoulders and pulled the garment away from my breasts. I looked down. My nipples stood proud and erect from the dark coloured areola that surrounded them.

His hands cupped each fleshy orb and he massaged them. He took each nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and slowly rolled them around. This sent signals to my pussy and my juices began to leak from me and soak my gusset once again.

He undid my bra strap at the back and the garment followed my dress to the floor.

Alex turned me around to face him.

He bent his head and cupped my left breast, bringing it up to his mouth. I felt his hot breath on my flesh as his mouth closed around my hardened bud. He sucked hard and used his tongue to push my nipple back into my breast before sucking it back out again. When he took the teat between his teeth and started to nibble on it, my knees buckled and my legs almost gave way. My pussy pumped more juice into an already sodden gusset and I felt it started to dribble down my inner thighs.

I told him that I needed to sit down. It was more than I had ever experienced with any man ever.

He let me sit down, but he continued to stand in front of me. I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do at first, until he began to open the button fly on his jeans. The garment fell to the floor and my eyes widened when I saw a massive bulge in his tight black boxer shorts.

I suddenly became very nervous at the prospect of being impaled by this enormous member.

Gently, he took my hand and pulled it to him. I reached out and ran an index finger along his bulge. It felt as hard as steel, but warm to the touch.

I knew what he wanted, but I wasn't sure if I could do it.

You see Derek and I never really went in for oral sex all that much. Not for the want of trying on my part. He would never go down on me. I was not sure why, but I always suspected that it was being I was blessed with a really fine bush down there. Women didn't go in for all that waxing and shaving of their privates back then. As for me sucking Derek's fairly average sized cock, he thought the idea abhorrent. So sex was basically always in the same position: I think you call the "Missionary Position", in the dark and it was usually over in a matter of minutes. I never came with him. I only experienced orgasms on my own after he had fallen asleep.

So being faced with this larger than average bulge, I was a little apprehensive.

I wasn't completely ignorant of what a blow job was. I had read about them in magazines and I admit to watching the occasional pornographic film online. But I had never actually tasted a man's penis before.

Nervously, I hooked my index finger into the waistband of his boxers and tugged them down, over his manhood and to his thighs. His penis sprung out, into view and I was surprised as to how beautiful it looked. I would have to guess that it was about seven or eight inches long. A fat, thick and smooth shaft, with a large vein that ran down one side, led to a large mushroom shaped head, which looked the size of a small plum and was covered by his foreskin.

Using a couple of fingers and my thumb, I slid back the skin to reveal that the head was purple and shiny. There was a small dew drop of clear liquid, on the end of the bulbous glans. I used the tip of tongue to lick the liquid off. It tasted salty.

He shuddered and gasped.

12