A Good Fingering Technique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the other end of his thick shaft hung two egg sized testicles in their sack.

One thing I found unusual was that his pubic area was bald. Not a single strand of hair to be seen.

"Did you have an accident?" I enquired.

He looked down at me, with a puzzled expression on his face.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"You don't appear to have any pubic hair," I replied.

He chuckled and told me that he shaved the area every three or four days.

I told Alex that I knew what he wanted me to do, but wasn't sure how to go about it because I had never done it before.

"Relax," he said, smiling. "I can tell you what to do and what I like and if you feel uncomfortable, we don't have to do it."

I liked the idea that he was caring enough to help me and stop me if I didn't like it.

At his request, I opened my mouth and closed my lips around his fat head. It felt enormous in my mouth, but as he suggested, I flicked my tongue the large plum sized head. This brought forth moans of ecstasy from him and I felt a little more of that clear liquid leak onto my tongue. He suggested that, while I had his cock head in my mouth, I should cup his scrotum and massage his testicles. I did as he asked and I felt his cock head grow in my mouth.

He asked me if I could take the rest of his penis into my mouth.

I opened it a little more and his hard shaft slipped past my teeth and towards the back of my throat.

I have to admit that by this point, I was so unbelievably turned on that my panties were soaked through and I pressed my thighs together, I felt a delicious dampness and squelching.

Alex placed his hands on either side of my head and began to rock his hips slowly, back and forth. Occasionally, his fat cock head butted the back of my throat and my gag reflex kicked it. He asked if I was okay with what he was doing and I nodded. It felt odd to have this huge pole in my mouth, but as it hit the back of my throat, I began to enjoy the feeling, the warmth and the taste of my first cock.

As he thrust forward, I let him glide along my tongue and used the tip of my tongue to tease the base of his shaft. As he withdrew, I used all the might I had to suck hard on his cock all the way to tip.

"Dammit Geri!" he said. "If you keep that up that up, I'm going to explode in your mouth."

So it would seem I had a choice to make: did I let Alex ejaculate down my throat, or would I hold him off until I had him come inside me?

I pulled his rampant cock out of my mouth and asked, "Is it possible for you to come more than once?"

Did I really just ask him that?

He smiled and replied, "I have been known to come twice. But the second time is never as powerful as the first."

"Then," I replied. "The next time you come to give me a piano lesson, I will let you come in my mouth. But for now, I want all you can give me, inside me."

I gave his cock one last hard suck and even sucked each of his balls as well, before climbing on to the bed and reclining on a pillow, as he stripped his underwear off and joined me.

As he lay beside me, I felt the warmth of his hard cock, as it rested on my thigh. I reached down and curled my fingers around it. As we engaged in a passionate kiss, I gently stroked his manhood, helping it to stay firm and hard.

My nipples were uncomfortably hard and erect and Alex broke the kiss in order to suck on them. His warm mouth surrounded each of my hardened buds. His tongue flicked each of them and he nibbled them too. The sensation that this brought only served to dampen my underwear even more and I could hear myself begging him to eat my pussy.

His kissed his way from my breasts to my stomach. Then he did the strangest thing: he poked the tip of his tongue into my belly button. It tickled, but it also sent more messages to my vagina. He pulled my panties down and off and held the garment up to his face. I watched as he pressed the soaking gusset to his nose and heard him inhale deeply.

"Ah," he said. "You smell intoxicating."

He stuck out his tongue and licked my gusset.

"As I thought," he said. "You taste divine too."

As odd as it seemed to me, I found myself aroused by this man sniffing and licking my panties.

His head suddenly dipped between my open thighs and I could feel his hot breath on my crotch. I felt his fingers pull apart my labia and the soft intrusion of his tongue, as he licked his way along my open pussy and up to my clitoris. Tiny tingles ran through my body, like small electric currents. He closed his mouth over my clitoris and began to suck. My head tipped back onto the pillow, my eyes rolled up into my sockets and I was delirious with the sensations that his ministrations on my pussy were giving me.

I felt him slide two fingers inside me and slowly they moved in and out. As he increased his sucking and licking on my clitoris, he seemed to hook his fingers upwards and I think he found what you call the G spot. I never searched for it myself, so I wouldn't know.

But the impact it had on my body was explosive. I bucked and writhed under his hands.

As I was moving about, I felt a third finger in a place I wasn't expecting.

I felt his finger penetrate my anus.

No man, not even my Derek had ever done that.

I had never done that.

To me it had always been considered an exit, not an entrance, if you know what I mean. But nevertheless, despite the initial surprise, I actually enjoyed the sensation of his fingers fucking my two holes at the same.

My moaning became louder, my writhing became uncontrollable and suddenly, without any warning from me, I had the most explosive orgasm of my life. My body went rigid and for a second two, I stopped breathing. A jet of liquid erupted from my pussy and sprayed halfway up Alex's arm. Tiny fireflies danced before my closed eyes and I howled like a wolf in heat.

Never before had I experienced such an orgasm and never before had I ever howled like that.

I even used a curse word.

"Fuck!" I screamed. "What the hell are you doing to me?!"

Before I had the chance to regain my composure and breath, Alex turned me onto my stomach and grabbed my hips, bringing my rear up to meet his front. I could feel his meaty erection pressing against my buttock.

"I'm not sure that I am ready for anal sex," I said, weakly.

He didn't reply.

He positioned himself directly behind me and helped me to part my legs. Then I felt the intrusion of his manhood, as he pressed it against the entrance to my soaking pussy. Due to the condition of my vagina, he didn't need to push too much to slide into me. I felt him bottom out as he hit my cervix, such was his size. His cock was so thick that he completely stretched my pussy and filled me in a way that my Derek never would or could have.

I felt his hands on the top of my bottom and he pushed my cheeks apart. As he began to move back and forth, I felt the further intrusion once again in my anus. It wasn't as slim and as slender as the finger and so I guessed his thumb had pushed passed my sphincter and onward inside me.

His thrusting cock moved faster and faster inside my soaking pussy and I felt another orgasm approaching. I urged him to fuck me harder. I wanted that release so badly.

He was now pounding hard into my vagina.

I reached underneath myself and rubbed my clitoris, bringing me closer.

My orgasm washed over me like a tsunami wave. I shuddered and shook and felt my pussy muscles tighten around his thick meaty manhood. He groaned and then I felt his release as well. He flooded my pussy with his thick, creamy semen. I could feel every jerk of his cock as he pumped relentlessly into me. He seemed to be coming for ages.

I thought he had stopped, when he pulled his cock out from my filled pussy hole. Then I felt him rubbing the head of his cock over my anus. I had told him that I wasn't sure if I was ready for anal sex, but in truth, I didn't care now. I was mess down there anyhow and I figured that it might an easy transition.

"Do it!" I yelled. "Fuck my arse, with that wonderful cock of yours. I am ready!"

I felt Alex slide two fingers into my soaking pussy. He slid them back and forth a few times, gathering as much of juice as he could. Then I felt him smear it around my anus. I felt him shuffling behind me, as though he was trying to find a good position and then he told me to pull my butt cheeks apart for him. It wasn't easy for me, because I had nothing to balance myself with. I pressed my face into the mattress as I reached behind myself and gripped each of my buttocks in my hands. I pulled them apart and then the slight intrusion of Alex's fat cockhead, butting against my rosebud.

He told me to relax and I tried as much as I could, in view of my position

He gently pushed himself against me and my sphincter relaxed enough to allow his cock head to pass through and into my rectal channel. I stifled a scream as it hurt, in the beginning. Once his mushroom helmet had passed into me, his shaft followed and it didn't feel so bad.

I let go of my buttocks once I was sure he was inside me.

He took over, gripped my hips and began thrusting into my ass. I could feel his balls, as they slammed into my vulva. I had never felt so full in my life.

Anal sex was something completely new to me and I found myself enjoying it. I think it helped that I had a caring and attentive lover to do it with.

Alex told me that I was very tight.

I replied that I had never put anything inside it before now.

After a few minutes of gentle butt fucking, I asked Alex to quicken the pace a little and he complied. With every thrust of his hard cock inside my rectum, I felt myself moving ever closer to my next orgasm. I wanted to help things along and so I reached between my thighs and began to rub my clitoris. I occasionally slid two fingers inside my sopping cunt. My juices were running down the inside of my thighs and saturating the bed sheet below me.

A delicious squelching sound came from my vagina as my fingers moved in and out, in time to Alex's butt thrusting. I began to rub my clit a little harder and faster and my orgasm began to build.

I could hear Alex groaning as I clenched my butt muscles around his thick shaft. He was completely balls deep inside my bottom. I was almost on the brink, when he announced that he was about to come. I told him to hold off for a few seconds more. I rubbed my clit frantically and brought my orgasm forward.

It hit me like an earthquake. I never thought that I could come so hard. My body shook and shuddered and a fountain of pussy juice erupted from me and sprayed Alex's testicles and thighs. I clenched my butt muscles as I came, trapping his huge cock inside me. With a loud grunt, Alex's testicles released their cargo. I felt every jerk and shudder as his cock sprayed his creamy cum inside my rectum. Rope after rope of hot cum filled my anal cavity and it felt fantastic.

Alex gripped my hips as he unleashed his torrent of semen into me, completely motionless, except for his cock jerking with every orgasmic spasm.

Finally our orgasms receded and I felt Alex's cock begin to soften.

He moved back and his penis slid from the confines of my anus

A long streamer of semen was attached to the end of his cock. It slid out along his shaft and landed with a soft "plop" on the bed sheet.

I turned around and had a look at him.

His cock was still huge, even semi erect and his balls were glistening with the juices that I sprayed him with.

I told him to sit on the bed with his legs apart.

He sat at the headboard end of the bed and propped himself up against it. Starting at his knees, I licked my way up to his groin area, tasting my juices on his sweaty skin. When I reached his scrotum, I took each of his testicles into my mouth. I sucked and licked them dry. He moaned and saw that his cock was starting to harden again. I took his cock into my mouth and sucked hard on it. He winced and told me that he was spent and had no more to give.

He was lying of course.

I talked him into having a shower before going home and I sucked his cock whilst the hot water cascaded over our naked bodies.

I made him come one more time, but in my mouth, this time. It felt wonderful to have his salty tasting cum slide down my throat. We also managed to fuck one more time, but I could tell that it was starting to get difficult for him to come again and so we agreed to stop.

As we dressed, we decided that I needed a lot of extensive tutoring on my fingering technique and so Alex agreed to come and tutor me three times a week, in the evening.

We managed to keep this going for three years, without anyone suspecting a thing. It ended when Alex was offered a teaching job in another city and he and his wife had to move.

My piano playing never improved, but I do have a good fingering technique.

12