A Good Friend of the Family

Story Info
Story of married couple and their friend.
4.6k words
3.29
30.3k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story in my opinion has only few erotic sections but my wife thought that you guys might like it and encouraged me to write it down. She also said that I should try to remember the details carefully since after all those are what makes a good story. Basically it is a story of my long term boss who has became a very special family friend for us.

It all started quite early in my career when we moved and I took a new position as a production manager in a midsize enterprise. I was a direct subordinate to Mr. Richard Brown who was also the owner of the company. I don't categorize people based on their skin color but I guess it is common practice in stories here to mention that he is black.

To state it out in a brief Mr. Brown was the best boss ever. He demanded a lot of hard work but was always fair and supportive. And I have to say together we made the company really profitable and him a very wealthy man. My wife Betty first met him just by an accident. We were having a night out in one of the local clubs where my boss also happened to be at the same time. He had come there with a friend but told us that his friend had to bale out early due to some minor emergency at home. He on the other hand wanted to stay for a little longer and enjoy the drinks and music. So it was very natural that he joined us for the evening in our table.

My wife is a enthusiastic dancer and the only flaw in our evening then was that every time I took her to the dance floor she felt bad for Mr. Brown who had to stay alone in the table. Pretty soon she asked me that maybe she should dance some songs with my boss also. I thought it would be common courtesy to do so. So my wife asked "Mr. Boss-man" as she playfully called him if he would like to take her to the dance floor for the next song. My boss was clearly delighted about this opportunity but politely asked me first if I was sure that it was o.k. Betty laughed and before I had any time to respond answered to Mr. Brown that its the 2020's and she's a well independent woman and did not need her husbands approval for dancing with a handsome man if she liked to do so. They both laughed and went for it.

When I watched them at the dance floor I have to say they looked smashing together. She was dressed in a very tight fitting sexy dress which she new pleased me tremendously. Especially her well proportioned ass was highly noticeable in it. And he was very smooth and just radiating masculinity. And they both sure knew how to dance. My wife swapped between us every now and then but quite soon she said that Mr. Brown was a lot better dancer than I was and she thought it would be suitable for her to be hospitable to my boss and dance a little extra with him. This made sense to me also and I didn't really mind since she obviously was having time of her life. They even danced all the slow ones glued to each other. I thought this was very fortunate since how often do you see new acquintances to hit it off so well.

When we finally decided to call it a night my boss told us that he was there with his car and we could share a ride back to our place. My wife asked if I was feeling drunk and when hearing that I was not told me that the least I could do is to act as a chauffeur to my boss since we would get a ride back to home. I agreed with pleasure knowing that I was a very safe driver and was not 100% sure how many drinks had my boss had during the night.

Mr. Brown was getting to the front seat but my wife protested that she did not like to be in the back seat alone. "Mr-boss-man is nice now and squeezes himself right here in the back seat to keep this lonely wife entertained" is what she said. My boss looked at me and shrugged and proceeded to the back seat also. I closed their door for them and jumped to the wheel. The car was pretty dark but I could hear that they were having a good time at the back seat since my wife was very giggly and even my boss was laughing heartily with his deep voice.

We arrived at our house and I thanked Mr. Brown for a wonderful evening and assured to him that we'd do it again soon. My wife then asked him if he could wait for a second and came with me to our house. At the house she told me that she had had such a good time at the dance floor that she wants to thank Mr. Brown once more for taking such a good care of her. My wife is so thoughtful. So off she went and I could see her returning to the backseat. I guess to have some final chat with Mr. Brown.

I did my sleep preparations. Changed into my pj's and brushed my tooth and noticed that my wife had stayed in the car for more than 5 minutes. Finally she returned and I met her at our bathroom door and could see that she was even more drunk than I realized. Her cheeks were all red and she was just bubbling with joy. She was hugging me and babbling. Isn't your boss just something honey? Such a good dancer. Such a BIG man. I'm really happy we ran into him today and I got to know him better also. Sorry to keep you waiting I just had to make sure that his evening was a success for him also and thank him once more very thoroughly for treating me so well on the dance floor. You know he's much better dancer than you honey we have to have another dance night soon. I was looking into my wife's eyes and was feeling happy on how satisfied she was and promised her that we certainly can go out to dancing soon again. She smiled and gave me a lingering kiss. Maybe it was the alcohol or something but she tasted little off. I told her she had better brush her teeth also since her breath was not the freshest at the moment. She said ups and put her fingers in front of her mouth and looked for a while like she had forgotten something but smirked and pranced away to the bathroom.

After the first encounter which was a total success my boss was a little distant. It was almost as if he was a little ashamed of something. However my wife was just continuously reminding me how Mr. Brown had done some especially good dance move or said something hilarious. So it did not come to me as a surprise that very soon she wanted to see him again. Her idea was me to invite my boss to our place for a dinner. Again to thank him for such a wonderful evening and to get to know him even better.

When I presented the invitation to my boss he was little hesitant and told me that I was his best worker and that he was worried whether or not he should be in such a close terms with me and my wife. I assured her that my wife simply adored him and whatever made her happy would eventually make me happy and we were looking forward to hosting an evening for him at our home. He clearly relaxed with my answer and smiled broadly and told me that he would be happy to come and that I must love my wife especially lot and that he also felt that my wife was absolutely amazing.

But when the dinner night came there was bit of misfortune at that week. One of our major customers was not happy with our latest shipment and they called an emergency meeting. Mr. Brown decided that there was no question that I wasn't the best man for sorting it all out and so we booked the flights for me to another city. When Betty heard about this she was not happy at all. She had all her plans about the dinner and somehow she interpreted the situation so that I had spoiled all her splendid plans. She even started to cry a little and since I did not know what else to say I suggested that maybe Mr. Brown could come to dinner anyway even if I was not there. Like in a blink of an eye her mood changed. Oh that is a wonderful solution. Do you think he will come? Could you please call him immediately and make sure?

So I called and my boss. He was little surprised but after a small pause he told me that since he is the one sending me away the least he can do is to make sure my wife is entertained in the meanwhile. And just like that everything was settled and good again.

The evening came and I called from my hotel room back to home. She answered and reported to me that the dinner and the whole evening was going so well and it's like she doesn't even notice that I am away since he is enjoying Dick's company so much. She told me they had opened some wine bottles with the dinner and that Dick was in no condition to drive home and would be staying the night if it was o.k. with me. I could hear from her voice she thought it was important for him to stay so why not. After all I trust my wife so completely. As soon as I told her it was fine she sounded really happy and wished me good night.

Next evening I returned home and naturally my boss was no longer there. My wife on the other hand was and she was radiating. She warmly welcomed me with kisses and was just overall happy about her life. We ate some leftovers from her and my boss's dinner and she told me some details on how the night has gone. We were laughing together and she told they had been so tired that they did not even make the spare bed for my boss but he had slept in our bed. And once again I thought how extraordinary it was that the two person I see the most during my days are feeling so familiar with each others so quickly. I joked that they have had a sleepover. All most like some girlfriend of her would have been there. She laughed and told me that all most but then again all most completely opposite.

We even had sex that night which we do only when she is feeling particularly good about herself. We made out in the bed and eventually I gave her some long lasting oral sex which she enjoyed a lot. Couple of times she insisted that I should be very gentle since her pussy was somewhat sore tonight. I gave her the fireworks and right after her orgasm she cuddled up to me and asked if it was o.k. that she would return the favor some other night and went to sleep. I was left with a raging boner and since she was fast a sleep I went to the toilet and relieved myself. Thinking her very puffy pussy lips I just had been kissing I came into my hand.

Next day I also saw my boss and he was no longer awkward about me and my wife. He asked me to his office and with his self-confident manner informed me that he had had maybe the best evening of his life with my wife and that he hoped I was not having second thoughts about this whole relationship. I found this whole topic little odd but assured him that I was equally glad that their evening had been a success. I even joked that she had told me that he had been such a great substitute husband that we now have her official approval to send me to business trips anytime necessary.

Since my boss was now also our friend and he had been extremely happy with my performance at the company he told me that me and my wife could use his condo at Caribbean next month if we like. I knew my wife would be ecstatic about this but I also told my boss I did not think it was the best of timing because next month was supposed to be very busy month for our production. He just smiled and told me that he was sure we would figure out something in any case.

But just like I had predicted a week before our trip the production issues were so urgent that there really was no way for me being able to go to the trip. Betty on the other hand informed me immediately that she would not cancel her trip plans. Yet once more I found a solution and asked my boss if he could find the time and go there with her. The production issuer after all were more of my department and I could keep everything up and running for him.

Betty kept me up to date the whole week on a daily basis. They were having just a perfect holiday in the sun and I had all the time I needed for the work problems. Betty told me that my boss is such a funny man and he had introduced her to all the locals as her newly wedded wife and when in private insisted on her that she would play along that he was her husband. Betty thought this was an amusing role play for them after all it had been me who had suggested her this spare husband thing. I fully agreed. Betty also told me that they had took it so far that they even slept in the master bedroom in the same king size bed. They were such silly goofballs.

I asked about the weather and and Betty told me that it was just superb and she had had such a nice tan. She even volunteered that she had went topless at the beach. This was quite surprising all though she did have perfect boobs. If not little too big for her otherwise sporty frame. I asked her didn't the people stare or anything and she told me that since it was a clothing optional beach there was really not any fuss about it. However she told also that Dick went fully nude and that his hung penis had resulted in some annoying bitches to come and flirt with him. Betty had to remind him whose fake-husband he was.

I was little taken aback about this new piece of info but Betty calmed me down by explaining that there was really nothing she hadn't seen before since Dick slept nude anyway the climate being so hot and humid. But I was still little insecure so I just had to ask her what did she wear when they were sleeping. She understood me immediately and told me there was nothing to worry about since she wore the little baby doll nightie I also liked. And that Dick had fully approved her wearing that. Well that was a relief. I am not jealous person but for a moment I was thinking that she would also be sleeping nude the weather being so hot and everything.

After they returned from their "honeymoon" as Betty called it it was pretty much the same as before. Betty and Mr. Brown went dancing on a regular basis and I was happy that life was so good and all of us were happy. But the Caribbean trip had been so good that soon Betty was starting to ask if she could go again. I thought why not and started to plan for such schedule that I would be able to go also. When suitable time was found I suggested it to my boss. He thought it was a great idea but he also told me that the time was such that he had personally planned on being there at that time. But he also had the perfect solution. Since the condo was a big one he really did not see any problem all three of us being there at the same time. I and Betty could use the guest room.

So off we went. Some arrangements however were taking some good will from my boss. At the very first night after the flight my wife found the guestroom bed to be far too bumpy for her delicate back. So she innocently asked if I could be a dear and go ask Dick if she could sleep with him in the master bedroom like last time. I responded that sure I would but I was really looking forward to have sex with her since we were in this Carribean paradise island after all. She said oh honey and said that she was really not in the mood tonight for having sex with me but promised that the next night she could maybe visit me first for sex and then go to the master bedroom. So of I went and in the most polite manner explained the situation to Mr. Brown. (Earlier he had asked me to call him Mr. Brown or sir since him and I had a professional relationship it would not do us good to be on first name basis. Betty could naturally call her Dick.) He told me not to sweat and that it would be a pleasure for him to have the company of my wife like last time. So thank god that problem was solved. I had such an understanding boss.

In the morning I woke up first and Betty came to the kitchen little later. She told me that she had slept so good and felt really relaxed now. She asked me to make all three of us some breakfast and she would take a shower in the meantime. I expected her to go to the guests shower but she returned to the master bedroom where I knew was another bathroom and a shower. When the breakfast was set maybe 20 minutes later both Mr. Brown and Betty came to eat in their bathrobes. It was clear they had had enough time for both of them to shower and I thought that that was quite efficient since it usually takes Betty alone to shower for that time.

My boss was just taking couple of jugs of fresh fruit juice from the fridge when something little awkward happened. His bathrobe's loosely tied belt failed and suddenly his robe opened. Before I could help it I looked his mid section and it was quite embarasing for me. However Mr. Brown and my wife just laughed it off and since both of my bosses hands were occupied Betty hurried to help him out by tying the belt back on. Her hands went awfully close to my boss's penis. The situation was clearly nothing to them but now I understood better the earlier comments about the nude beach and how his penis had caught some attention. It had been a huge dangling log of meat. Much bigger soft than mine is in erection. Even the head of the cock looked somehow violent and threatening. Like a small fist or something. To think about my wife sleeping just a feet or so from such a monster was giving me the chills. To be it anyone else than Betty I have to say I would have been worried about it.

In the evening I was getting exited. Betty had promised me some sex so it was going to be unforgettable night for us. I reminded her about it and she was not that enthusiastic about it but agreed that he had promised it to me. We went to my guest bedroom and she revealed her nightie from under her robe. She was so sexy. She asked me to lay down in the bed and stroked my penis. She commented on how eager my little fellow was and said that she would like me to masturbate and to get myself very very excited. Meanwhile she would still visit Dick in the master bedroom. Apparently they had some evening routine couples stretching exsercises they had come used to. She also said that it would excite her to know that I was being naughty and tugging my little penis in the next room. To me this sounded like a very sexy scenario. My boss would do the exercises with my wife completely oblivious that very soon I would be having sweet sweet sex with her.

I was pleasuring my self and thinking of Betty when an image from the morning incident came to my mind. It was hard not to think that right on the other side of the wall Betty was so close to that huge cock. I'd never admit it to Betty but the thought of her hand touching even by mistake my Boss's huge dong felt extremely exiting even though little wrong also. I had to stop jerking otherwise I would have come into my hand right then and there.

It took quite a long time but finally Betty returned. I saw that she had all ready removed her panties for me. Unseremonially she sat on top of my belly and started to back herself up towards my aching penis. My penis did not fully penetrate her pussy as she pinned my cock sideways between her pussy and my lower abdomen. It was so hot and she felt really wet. She undulated her hips against my cock and I was squeezing her perfect tits and and right then I came. It was the best orgasm of my life all though I would have wanted it to last little longer. I wasn't even completely sure if I did penetrate her at all.

But boy did I cum. My tummy was all slippery and covered in cum. She looked at me from above and commented my performance. "Oh you came so soon? Well it doesn't matter" and then she lifted herself higher and started approaching my face. I usually do not give oral after I have cum in her but somehow I was still really horny and thought it was hot. She was dripping cum all the way to my stomach and chest and finally positioned her legs on the both sides of my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth.

The first touch of her pussy told me that she must have been very exited also since her pussy felt really open and as she relaxed herself on top of me there came a huge glob of warm sperm right into my mouth. It was really thick and salty and I was mentally complementing myself about what a stud I was. Even though I hadn't felt it so much I must have gotten my penis inside of her and really filled her up. She started to ride my face and more and more cum oozed from her pussy to my mouth. I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and was rewarded with her moaning. Yes get it all. Let your wife feed you. Finally I guess there was nothing left and without saying a word she just rose off and left back to her and my bosses room. Got damn I was still exited. I had to masturbate some more before cleaning myself from all the cum and then got to sleep. It had been the best sex of my life and I slept like a baby.

12