All Comments on 'A Good Friend of the Family'

by ghost_reader

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
truthandjustice99truthandjustice99about 1 year ago

Typicaldull storyt stupid white man being cuckold by a black predator and a slut wife Ho Hum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

JESUS! I QUIT THIS STORY WHEN HIS WIFE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE TRIP. THIS MAN IS TOO STUPID TO LIVE AND THUS I WAS THROUGH! AWFUL! AWFUL! AWFUL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Everything about this story is filled with fucking cliches of a pre-adult raised on porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm so tired of worthless cunts pretending to be men in an attempt to pass this crap off as real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In just one story, you've managed to crack the top 50 Worst Stories Ever in the LW genre, if not on the overall Literotica site itself. An amazing feat, especially since this was obviously sarcasm at the very least or, I assume, some master-level trolling. I mean, nobody can actually write something like this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cleverly told, although nonetheless distasteful, story of the clueless cluck of a BBC slut and her darkly pigmented manwhore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No human being could be as stupid and pathetic as the loser in this story. No way any self-respecting woman would say with such a sissy wimp. Please stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Somehow this dumb-as-a-rock man is a production manager??? Your characters need to be consistent, not a driven intelligent man at one moment and a candidate for the stupidity award of the year the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dont't try to blame this trash on a "ghost wife" gayboy!

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

Sorry, but this is so stupid it defies description !

Besides a totally unbelievable main character, the writing is so bad as to magnify the worst parts of a bad story. Add the spelling and grammar mistakes, and it truly unreadable.

This story as it was posted is proof that you NEED an editor... not only for the technical errors, but a good editor might have been able to guide you to turn this into a story...

Take yhdbtimebto find an editor... you'll find it to be well worth your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lmao what a stoopid feller

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Just camouflaged simp cuck tale. Not really even camouflaged, just dumb/

ghost_readerghost_readerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for reading and the comments. I definitely should have spent some more time editing it to fix the spelling errors and so on. I'm not a native English speaker so that's my excuse. Still I wish that I would have spent more time polishing the final outcome.

Seems to me that some people commenting this have found it somehow offending. It's a cuckold story and I should have added that to the story tags. Still I wonder why read these stories if you get so easily offended.

The absolute stupidity of the narrator was my choice. I thought it would be amusing. And I also try to build on that in the later parts. That goes with the cliches also. I did try to collect as many of those as possibly and use them with the narrator's denial of the situation.

Well that was my first try. I'm hoping to improve from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The plot was done a thousand times in LW. Should be in IR or non-erotic. Having sex with someone that is mentally handicapped is rape what is it when a mentally handicapped man’s wife is seduced? It is boring! 1star!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ghost reader you are black or what is your problem?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category. should be interracial

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

I liked the story because the narrator was obviously too stupid to have actually existed in real life, and, as a silly comedic interlude, it was cute.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing job creating a husband that is totally ignorant of life around him. I bet he could get a vasectomy and ask his boss to be the godfather of that offspring as well. Oh, yeah, it does need to be in the IR category even if you didn't tell us all about how much his wife enjoyed a larger black cock.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty stupid story. This husband does very well at his job so we know he is not mentally handicapped or cognitively limited. To portray him as being this naive, unobservant and utterly guileless makes zero sense. The story is not humorous so it’s not because this is a comedy story. Just a really stupid plot. What a waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous