A Good Friend of the Family Pt. 03

Story Info
The third and final perspective.
3.9k words
2.71
10.8k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember how bored I was. I had married this sweet and adorable man who absolutely cherished me. He also happened to be relatively good at his job and I didn't have to work at all. My daily routine was mainly keeping up the household and keeping myself healthy. We were trying to have a baby but even though it had been over a year since I stopped eating the pill I was not able to get pregnant.

My husband Tim and I tried not let the issue bother us too much but it was clear we were both thinking about it. And being the golden man he really is he he did try to improve my mood with organizing many sort of activities for us. Dancing was one of my favorite free time activities I was delighted when he suggested a night out with some music and dancing.

I didn't have a lot of experience with different men but I knew I was relatively good looking. I had seen the boys looking at me in the gym and even the bravest ones trying to have a conversation. And since we were going out I decided to really make myself presentable. But not really just for Timmy and not just for myself - if I'm being perfectly honest I wanted the other men to notice me also. And I did not go unnoticed. Tim complemented me and even meekly tried to make a pass on me before we left home. I gently refused him and told him I do not want to ruin my makeup. I could feel that the "little timmy" was all aroused.

I was quite surprised when Timmy introduced me to his boss at the club. I had heard a lot about him of course but my husband never told me that he would be spending the night with us. Or that he was black for that matter. And he certainly did not tell me what a ridiculously hot hunk of a man he was. Tall and sturdy. Before that night I would have said that a man with such proportions would not be to my taste but it was like something clicked in my brain. He was all man and in some odd manner made me feel all woman.

Timmy's boss was definitely flirting with me from the beginning and I found it extremely arousing. I was even being little ashamed of it all. We were having such a good time and Timmy encouraged me to enjoy the evening. When Mr. Brown, or Dick as he insisted me to call him *lol*, went to the men's room I even confronted Timmy and asked him if he wasn't intimidated by his boss flirting with me. Timmy said that Mr. Brown was just being polite and friendly and that's all. He even encouraged me to "be nice to him in return" which I found little odd. Did he want me to flirt with his boss?

But if that wasn't inappropriate then at least the dancing part was. Timmy basically refused to dance with me and was literally pushing me and Dick to the dance floor. I was getting little tipsy and thought that if that's what the hubby wants then that's what he's going to get. To look at his sexy wife to have a sweaty dance night with the tall and dark stranger.

And the dancing was good. He was excellent dancer and we really rubbed it into each other in the dimly lit dance floor. I could feel his arousal against me and to make it blunt this was making me wet. I span around and pushed my rump against his crotch and was having some silly dreams of him having me right there and then. My drunken stupor was such that I did not just simply want his cock but I wanted to have his baby. For a moment I considered it to be wrong having these thoughts about someone else than my husband. But when I compared my little Timmy to Mr. Dick Brown there really wasn't anything on the physical level where my husband could compete.

The night was magical. It was almost orgasmic to dance with my newly found dance partner. At the end we were sweaty from all the dancing and we just couldn't stop laughing. Even Timmy joined on the merry laughs and was complementing us how well we fit together. I maneuvered my husband to drive us home with Dick's huge car and at the back seat I committed an adultery. I mean it had been coming the whole evening but so far all the closeness could have been explained by the dancing. But in the darkness of the backseat chatting and laughing with Dick and watching my husband in the drivers seat I firmly placed my hand on Dick's inner thigh and squeezed his swollen manhood through his trousers.

There was really no turning back. When I felt it in my hand it became clear to both of us that this was not just a play but we were seriously horny for each other. My husband was oblivious but for us it was point of no return. We had a shared sexual secret. And a very prominent one. His big half erect cock in my small hand. I had made my mind. Even if it would break my marriage I was going to fuck this man. In a haze I sent my husband to our house and returned to the back seat.

I did not speak I just went for it. I practically ripped his trouser from his waist just low enough to free his manhood. Like a woman possessed I widened my mouth to engulf him right there in our front yard. I have never thought much about sucking penises and Timmy doesn't request it from me but having my husbands boss's massive member in my wet mouth at the backseat of his car was a life changing experience. Briefly I thought that my husband was probably just brushing his teeth inside but I pushed the thought of him aside and focused on the task at hand. Or should I say mouth?

I remember thinking that we don't have much time and I must make him cum fast. I really wanted it to be something to remember. I had never done it like that before but I tried to remember all the tricks I had seen in the porn movies and was using my hands and mouth in unison. Even his balls seemed awfully big in my other hand. My other hand on his shaft did not quite reach over the girth but it did not seem to bother him. My mouth was making these obscene sounds as I was slurping his cock.

His big paw was on my ass and he was lifting the hem of my dress. His fingers removed my thongs to side and dug in between my ass cheeks and in an experienced manner found my wet pussy from behind. His digits were probing awfully close to my anus and that made me feel even hornier. Timmy was never like this. His gentle tumbling with my ass or titties were always very polite. And now I figured out that that was just not the way to do it. Mr. Brown was penetrating me with his finger even somewhat rudely and I felt like I was very close to cum.

All this just made me suck him even harder. And eventually I got my prize. When he came in my mouth I had not thought about how much he might cum. Timmy has never ejaculated into my mouth so it was all new to me. Even though I doubt it would have been the same with Timmy. There was just so much of it. I even had to swallow very fast in order not to spill any to his trousers.

I have heard that some women don't like the taste but I did not mind. I felt terribly naughty swallowing all that cum his balls had produced for me. He came and came and for a moment I was wondering will it ever stop. But I was happy to suckle him until he stopped twitching in my mouth. Even then I held him in my warm mouth and wanted to make sure he was finished. He gave a long and satisfied sigh and I gave few last lingering kisses to his fat cock head. Then I thanked him. I don't know why I did it. I mean isn't it supposed to be the other way around? But I truly felt grateful for having this forbidden experience of having my husbands boss's cock in my mouth and now his warm cum in my belly.

Inside the house I ran into Timmy. I felt ashamed and did not know what to say. He kissed me on the lips and those must have been still covered in Dick's cum. Can he smell him? Even taste him? Oh god I shouldn't have kissed him. I excused myself to the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror. Maybe I was just imagining but I thought I looked exactly like a woman who had just been sucking some cock. Eyes still watering. Cheeks all red and flustered. And then I saw even some white remains of him in the corner of my mouth. I picked it with my finger and then licked my finger clean tasting his sperm. My other hand was between my thighs and I furiously fingered myself to an earthshaking orgasm sucking my own finger and remembering his pulsing cock.

Next morning when I was sobering up the guilt kicked in. What had I done. What would Timmy's boss think of me. And especially how would my sweet husband ever excite me again after experiencing something terribly arousing as last night had been. I just couldn't stop thinking about Dick and how he had felt at the dance floor against my body and in the car...in my hand...and in my mouth.

I dropped some carefully selected complements to Timmy about his boss and quite soon he got the point and suggested that maybe we should invite Mr. Brown over for a dinner or something. And I happily complied.

As if I didn't have enough butterflies in my tummy earlier my husband told me just a day before the event that instead of all three of us having a dinner his boss and I would actually have to make it without him! There was this urgent business issue he would have to take care in a whole different city. I was not entirely disappointed about this new turn of the events.

The evening came and my husband's boss arrived. It was just odd to meet him without my husband there to chaperone us but I was really glad to see him again. Just looking at his handsome frame made me feel as a teenager falling in love for the first time. I must have been blushing furiously. I could see that his eyes wandered over my body and congratulated myself on buying the sexiest dress I could find earlier that day. It was clear that he wanted me. I wondered if it was as obvious for him that I wanted him oh so badly also. He hugged me intensively and kissed me in a very European manner to both cheeks and then in a clearly inappropriately manner to my lips. Since we were still at the front door I briefly wondered if the nosy elderly woman from next door could see us but then I didn't care of it that much. After all it had been my husband to set this date for us in the first place.

We enjoyed the dinner and had a pleasant but very flirtatious discussion while dining. We were really hitting it off. We shared the wine he had brought with him and I even opened another one. Dick suggested some dancing after the dinner and I happily agreed. But that was then too much for either of us to handle any longer. We proceeded to kissing but I guess there were some final doubts in my mind and I just had to call Timmy. But even when calling to Timmy I did not want my guest to feel completely ignored so I backed my tushy to his lap and sat there while talking over the phone. We had a little chit chat on how Timmy had brilliantly fixed the business problems and then I proceeded to the actual topic. I asked him if it would be o.k. to Dick spend the night with me. Timmy immediately agreed that it's a good idea since he guessed correctly that we probably had some wine with the dinner. He even ended the phone call asking me to take good care of my important guest. I indented to do just that.

What would I say about what happened next. Well it was everything I imagined and so much more. We had some very serious foreplay and then in my marital bed I let him between my legs. I was so exited and dripping wet from my pussy. I still had to ask him to be very careful since he was such a big big man. But he took me as gently as if I would have been a teenage virgin. Still there was a great contrast between his gentle kisses on my lips and neck with the hard and demanding beast of a cock he was entering me with. I whimpered but in a good manner so that he knew I just wanted him to continue.

My pussy lips felt his penetration tightly. First it was the bulbous head followed by the thick veiny shaft. Little by little he adjusted himself within me. I guess it is hard to explain if you haven't experienced a huge cock yourself. It was just so different from what Timmy had. I mean I love Timmy and his little penis feels just fine but now with Mr. Boss man's cock I could feel just every little area of my pussy squeezing his cock oh so tightly. He stretched me so wide and went so deep. I realized neither of us had given condoms any thought and enjoyed his bare warmness touching me. To be honest I even felt some small discomfort from his size. But on the other hand it exited me just more. Surely a good little housewife should not be letting another man to make love to her and especially with a far superior penis?

I held him tightly with my arms and legs around his body. He moved in a perfect pace and basically just lulled me into a relaxing bliss. I reached my hands around of his torso to his ass cheeks and enjoyed his prominent muscles working in a steady rhythm. And how deep he went. His swollen glans was pressing and pounding my cervix and it was really something I had never experienced before. I had several orgasms - something which I rarely experience on the actual intercourse. Timmy usually is able to give me an orgasm by giving me oral sex but even in this Dick was just different. And when he came he made these low manly grunts of satisfaction. I swear I could feel his big spurts of cum all the way in my deepest core. To be even more precise I felt them in my womb which had been neglected by Timmy's failing sperm droplets for too long.

We went for it for a long time but eventually we slept in each others arms. In the middle of the night he was spooning me. I was not sure if he was awake or not but when I felt his cock poking me from behind I just arched my back and pushed my pussy on to it and he was in me again. Soon he most certainly was awake and was pistoning in and out with gusto.

He even took the next day off and we stayed in the bed since we just could not get enough of each others. It was only when Timmy texted me that he's in the taxi coming home from the airport when he left. But he did have time to give me a last quick fuck against our kitchen table before he left. So there was really no time for me to prepare any dinner for Timmy. He was in a good mood and told me that he was more than happy to have any leftovers which his boss might have left him. He asked an awfully lot of questions about Mr. Brown and I told him everything truthfully but left out everything he did not directly ask. He did ask where did Mr. Brown sleep and I told that we were so tired we didn't really feel like making the extra bed and he had slept in our bed.

I had a small hickey in my boob but if Timmy did notice he never mentioned anything of it. I was feeling little shy and didn't want him to do it but when the bedtime came he insisted on going down on me. And I let him. I did shower before bed but after being pumped so generously full of semen by his boss for the whole night and day there must have been some left in there. And he dug in like a man starving. I even had to ask him to slow down since my pussy was already so raw. His boss had used it so relentlessly. I could tell he was very horny and his little dick was rigid hard but I did not have any desire to have that thing in me. Somehow it did not feel proper. So I asked him if we wouldn't have to have actual intercourse that night. He seemed little disappointed but eventually agreed and I went to sleep.

One place which became very special to us during the years was Dick's holiday apartment at the Caribbean sea. The first time he took me there was originally supposed to be a trip for Timmy and I. But as Dick had foreseen Timmy somehow fixed it so that instead of him I went there with Dick. During the first trip we also made a silly role play that we were honeymooners and somehow it stuck. So in the later years even if Timmy was there with us I and Dick were always pretending to be a husband and wife.

The Caribbean location was the scene for the most outrageous moments which I'm little hesitant to tell you about. I really do not know what went into me but the constant submissive behavior of Timmy and his complete (faked or real) oblivion about what was going on with me and Dick somehow triggered me to go on and do something I'm not very proud of. It happened on the first time all three of us went there together. When we arrived to the location I first of all insisted on sleeping in the master bedroom with Dick. But even this wasn't enough when Timmy asked me to have some sex with him before I would go to sleep with his boss I did not agree but I told him to jerk off while I would be having some evening exercises with his boss. Even this ridiculous stunt did not get Timmy to falter but he told me that it would excite him to do just so.

So we had hot and even somewhat loud sex with Dick and I returned to Timmy with puffy nipples and pussy dripping with other man's cum. Timmy was wanking in his bed and I must say the sight did not turn me on at all. Somehow even though I still deeply cared for him he was not even a real man in my mind. Just a pathetic wanker. So I stepped over him and Dick's cum was dripping on to his stomach and to his small but super hard little wiener. I didn't even let him enter me but just pinned his dick down towards his navel and with few gyrations of my lower body he spurted in between us. But even that was not all of it. As I was looking down at him it excited me to go even further and I slid like some obscene cum snail through his upper body and finally pushed my well fucked cunt into his lips and face.

I mean it must be clear to him that he was eating another man's cum. Am I right? There was just so much of it. I used my inner muscles and pushed it all out to his eager mouth. There was glob after glob of it. It was almost if as I was cumming sperm into his mouth. I grabbed his hair and rode his face. He just moaned happily. Eventually when I have had enough I left without saying a word and went to sleep with my lover. Needles to say we fucked again after I returned. I even considered returning once more to Timmy and have him clean me out again but I was too exhausted from all the lovemaking.

All this led to the inevitable. I became pregnant and started to wait for Dick's baby. First I thought that it would be the end of it but when I spoke to Timmy about it he refused to take the hint that the baby might not be his. Well at that point I was 100% sure that it was Dick's. Timmy went on and on how he would take such a good care of the baby and nothing would be missing from the baby's life. I discussed with Dick about what should we do. And once again we pondered that Timmy must know about us but he somehow was in world's largest denial or the other option would be that all this was just fine with him.

When the baby came out it was absolutely clear to everyone that the baby was not Timmy's. Except for Timmy. He made up these hilarious explanations on how some times two white people can have a mixed baby and I let him talk about this. But you should have seen all the faces of our neighbors and other people we knew. They were dumbfounded. For my parents I was little sorry. I did not exactly know how to explain myself. Eventually I said that I and Timmy needed little help with making the baby and asked them to leave it to that. I did add that this whole situation had made both me and Timmy very happy. And even my father could not deny it and was happy for us also.

Over the years it has become clear to me that I am one of those lucky ones who can eat their cake and have it too. I have a husband who devotes his life to me and a well endowed lover who even after all the years can bring me to cloud nine in bed. It is just overly useful that whenever Dick and I want to spend some time together we have a babysitter of our own.

I have stopped caring about whether or not Timmy knows and I'm just living my life to the fullest. I have lost interest in sex with Timmy completely but he does not seem to miss it. We did not actually even have intercourse before I had my third child but Timmy never mentioned that either. He just focuses on being a perfect husband and a dad and of course working hard for Dick's business.