A Good Girl at the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glynndah
glynndah
96 Followers

He moves to the other side and repeats the same things. His finger lightly strokes my now wet nipple. A deep calming breath and I close my eyes. The need to cum is subsiding a little as I surrender to his tongue and his fingers. The throbbing of my clit is easing down to a quiver between my labia.

His mouth closes over my nipple and he sucks, easy at first and then more intensely. Harder and faster and longer and stronger alternating with thrumming my taut nipple with his tongue, all the while his fingers flicking and pinching and pulling the other nipple. My breath is coming in little puffs now, my hands wrapped so tightly around the handles of the table I'm denting the vinyl padding.

"No," I gasp as he raises his head. "Nononono" in one long pleading breath. He can't be finished. I want more of his mouth, his tongue, his teeth.

"Shush." The word is soft and gentle but there's a definite edge of demand to it. I am quiet as he moves to cover my other breast with his mouth and the entire teasing, tormenting, torturing pleasure/pain attention begins again.

My pussy is drenched. I can feel my juices pooling around the toy and trickling down my thighs. The smell of my arousal perfumes the air.

"Mmmmm. It smells like hot pussy in here." His tone, appreciative and pleased, takes the sting out of his words and I don't mind at all. After all, it does smell like hot pussy -- mine. "And," he continues, "since you have been a very good girl, you get a special surprise."

I don't notice the button opening on his jeans but the sound of his zipper sliding down tooth by tooth snick snick snick catches my attention and I look over to see his cock, aroused and fully erect, popping out of his fly. A drop of pre-cum glistens on the head, beckoning my fingertips to touch the silky fluid.

"You want to, don't you?" His voice is low with a hint of amusement. "Touch me."

It's like he could read my mind. I do want to touch his cock. I want to play with that pre-cum and rub it all over the head of his cock. I want to feel the velvety steel of his cock as my hand plays up and down the hard length of it. I want that. I really want that so I'm not sure why I hesitate, why my hand remains clutching the padding on the bench.

"Touch me," he says, firmer this time, the hint of amusement gone. "Now."

I take a deep breath. The shiver, coming out of nowhere and running through my body, catches me by surprise. I reach over with my index finger and touch the tip of his cock. I circle it with my finger and spread the clear liquid over the deep red head of his cock.

"Good girl," he says and lowers his head to my breasts once more. His tongue laves circles around my nipples back and forth around and around, echoing the movement of my finger.

I trace the veins running down his cock with my finger. Up and down, caressing the length of him as his mouth sucks on my nipples. I encircle his cock with my finger and thumb and stroke down him and then back up as slowly as I can, enjoying the feel of him on my palm.

I increase the tempo of my caress very very slowly, all thoughts of resisting totally gone. I am under his thrall. He controls me just as much as he controls that little pink remote in his pocket.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm," he hums his approval as he sucks my tits. "You deserve a treat."

"Hold on," he says and steps away from my side. I take a long breath and let my eyes close for a second. My hand feels strangely empty without his cock; my breasts miss the feel of his mouth on my nipples. The table tilts until I'm practically horizontal, my head hanging off the top. I gasp as I feel something warm and hard against my lips. My eyes open to the sight of him standing right in front of me, his cock brushing my mouth.

"Open up. I want you to suck me." I do as he wishes and the hard length of his cock slides over my open lips and into my mouth. I run my tongue over his cock as it moves in and out of my mouth. As I'm tonguing his cock, he reaches out and flicks my nipples. I lean my head back and take a little more of him into my mouth. He responds by teasing my nipples with his fingers, rolling them between his fingers and thumbs, tugging them, pinching them and then soothing away the "hurt" with a gentle caress.

He tilts the table a bit more; I lean my head a bit more over the edge. My mouth opens wide and his cock goes in all the way, down my throat. "Oh, that's it, girl. Take it all in." His voice is almost a growl as he praises me. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

I've never sucked a guy off in this position before. I'm surprised at how easy it is to deep throat him. I can take the full length of his cock. I feel his balls brushing my chin as I reach for that final inch. I flick them with the very tip of my tongue. I hear his groan as I do this.

One hand leaves my breast and I whimper in protest from the sudden lack of sensation. Well, lack of sensation on my breast but a gradual resurgence of another sensation, a definite buzzing on my clit, my pussy, changes the entire tone of that whimper. He's increased the intensity of my vibe. That's why he moved his hand. It's back now and he resumes his handiwork on my breasts. He rocks his hips in rhythm to the waves from the vibe and matches the motions with his fingertips.

"More?" he asks and I agree immediately, humming my assent against his cock. I have no idea if he wants to know if I can take more of his cock; more delicious nipple torture; a higher setting of that bright pink vibe. I don't care. I want more. I want it all.

"May I?" he asks and doesn't wait for my answer, pulling the small plastic clips I've been using to keep the hair out of my eyes. He opens them up and clasps them over my red swollen nipples. I shiver as they bite onto me. They feel so good, but I do miss his fingers playing with me. He thumbs the remote up a few more clicks and I shudder, almost rising off the table as the vibe pattern switches to an undulating wave ever increasing in sensation.

His hands caress the sides of my face, his thumbs resting on my throat as I swallow his long hard length. "That feels so hot," he says. "It makes me want to fuck your mouth just like I'd fuck your pussy."

"Mmmm." I give the briefest of nods and his hands tighten around my face as he begins to fuck my mouth. I try flicking his balls with my tongue again, but his hips are rocking so much, his cock pumping so hard, that I can do nothing but keep my mouth open for him and breathe when I can. I reach down and slide my fingers through the clips and play with my nipples as I'm being face-fucked.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." He takes one hand from my face and wraps my hair around the other one. He's not pulling or yanking, just keeping me close to him, to his cock. He pumps even harder and faster, his cock pistoning into my wet hot mouth. His balls draw up even more and I know he's ready to cum, to shoot his load into my eager anticipating mouth.

"Ready?" he asks. Oh, yeah. I'm ready. Fuck yes. I can't really say anything but I open my eyes wide and look directly at him. He holds up that little remote control and flicks it to the highest setting and tosses it a few feet away.

There's the smallest lull and then the orgasms hits. My body shivers and shudders and shakes as my pussy, my clit are overwhelmed with the vibrating buzzing shock of the vibe. I lift my hips off the table needing instinctively to meet the sensation, to get closer to the feelings centered around that little nub nestled at the crown of my pussy.

He fucks my face so hard, the last few strokes muffling my cries as I cum for him.He rocks his cock and grinds his pelvis against my mouth. I can feel the hot cum spurting out of his cock and down my throat. I suck and suck every last bit of cum from him as my orgasms continue to build and build. I've never come so much, so hard in my life and I'm still coming. I feel as if I'm losing control, as if the cum will never stop. My clit almost feels electrified, shocked by the toy.

He withdraws from my mouth and tucks his cock into his jeans and zips them back up. He reaches down and picks up the remote. He hands me the remote, brushes one finger down my cheek and murmurs something I don't quite hear as he walks away, the door clicking shut behind him.

The End.


glynndah
glynndah
96 Followers
12