The Girl Next Door

Story Info
New neighbor and the 21 year old daughter next door.
11.4k words
4.65
137k
154

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmva
rmva
120 Followers

Authors Note: First attempt at writing. Constructive criticism is welcome. All characters are over 18. I would like to sincerely thank HeyAll for editing and guidance thru the process! Very much appreciated to get some help from one of my favorite authors.

Chapter One: House Hunting

After being snowed in for 3 days in early December, and living in Virginia, outside of Washington DC, I decided that I had enough. I had always wanted to move south to the warm weather but never did anything about it. This time I pulled out my computer and launched my browser and searched for nice warm places to live in the south.

I started to click open the search results. There are a lot of states south of Virginia. I was thinking of several, North or South Carolina, Georgia, Florida? All have great weather for the most part. Doing some more searching I settled on moving to Florida. Now, to narrow down the options.

I wanted to live at the beach but could not really afford it. The next best thing was to find somewhere close that was not expensive but had lots of amenities. A good university, as I wanted to keep working on my MBA. I also wanted an outdoor lifestyle. A decent airport so I could get in and out when needed was also a must.

A little about me as an aside... I have always worked long hours with lots of travel involved. Despite the travel and work, I have always been a committed runner. I love to bike and generally always make it a point to find a gym in the city I am in and work out. I have kept in good enough shape to keep my 6'2" body down around 210-220 lbs. I have "finished" a couple of marathons. Yes "finished", two Marine Corps Marathons while living in Virginia. At that weight and size, I am not a speed demon! I am proud of that accomplishment. Now being 35 years old and with traveling less, I wanted to find a place to keep my desire to be fit, a year-round event. Enough about me and back to the story.

Over the next few days, I searched some more. I talked to friends, relatives, and anyone who's opinions I valued and then settled on the Orlando area. I contacted a real estate agent I found online. I explained to her what I was looking for. A nice 3 or so bedroom place. Working at home, I needed a room for an office. A bedroom for me that would fit a king-sized bed of course, and a spare bedroom for when parents, friends, or family wanted to come down for a break during the winter. I then booked a flight for the following weekend to continue my search.

The agent, Ms. Kim Bradford met me at baggage claim at the airport, holding up a sign with my name on it, Jason Bryant. I noticed her right from the start. Her bright smile, blonde hair, and impeccable dress made her stand out. She looked just like her picture on the broker's page. The clothes she wore were just tight enough to show off her toned body and firm breasts. I noticed her smile get bigger as I approached her, holding out my hand and introducing myself.

"Hello you must be Ms. Bradford, I'm Jason it is a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for picking me up."

Ms. Bradford replied with that big smile.

"It's nice to meet you also, but please call me Kimmy, everyone else does. We have a busy couple of days in front of us, lots of places to look at. If you just have a carry-on, let us get started."

"I can't wait to see what you have for me."

With that, off we went. We climbed into her new white BMW and off we went to house hunt.

We spent several hours going from one area to another, one house to another. With each successive house, our conversation grew more and more relaxed. Kimmy continued to narrow in on what I was looking for.

After the sixth house, Kimmy said, "I think I got it." She made a U-turn and started off to what she thought would be a perfect fit.

During our ride, Kimmy said she knew about a home coming on the market in the next several weeks. Turns out that the couple selling the house were moving out of the country.

Kimmy had been referred to sell the house by Kimmy's close friend. Her friend and her dad lived next door. They were sad to see their next-door neighbor go and wanted to make sure the "right" people bought the house. So, they arranged for Kimmy to be the agent.

Off we went.

"Have you heard of Altamonte Springs?"

"What is an Altamonte Springs?" I replied with a smile on my face.

Kimmy smiled her bright smile looking at me as she accelerated onto I-4.

"I think you are going to love it!"

We exited I-4 on E. Altamonte Drive and made our way to 1010 Mariners Way.

Pulling into the driveway way I noticed a nice peaceful neighborhood. Well-kept houses, nice front lawns, and pools in the backyards. I had not had a pool in mind when I was thinking about my new home. Having seen them, I now liked the idea. A nice dip in the pool during those days working at home would be a perfect break.

We got out of the car and I noticed Kimmy wave to a woman out front of the house next door. It looked like she was looking down at a package left at front of the door. She was shaking her head with her hands on her hips.

Kimmy called out to her, "Hey you. What are you doing?"

The woman looked up and waved back. Kimmy made her way over to her.

I followed.

As I approached, I noticed a beautiful young lady, twenty or twenty- one with the most beautiful smile. Silky-smooth below the shoulder blonde hair topped her beautiful face. A stunning, proportioned athletic body. I wondered if she was an athlete or cheerleader. The woman was clad in pink shorts and a white top that was stretched across her breasts, nipples slightly protruding the top. My heart skipped a beat as I got closer.

The woman replied, "Oh my gosh Kimmy, it is another delivery of ammo!"

It was easy to see the frustration on her face as she further said, "UGGGG! He knows I can't lift this box and it seems like they get bigger each time he places an order."

"I have to break the box down and carry the small ammo boxes in one at a time," she sighed.

Kimmy started to laugh and as I came closer, Kimmy said "Jason, this is the friend I mentioned, the one who gave me the referral."

"Jason meet Tammi, Tammi meet Jason."

Tammi reached out her hand, I took it in mine and as our hands touched, I felt a spark. I smiled and almost stammering said, "it's a pleasure to meet you, Tammi. Did you say that box was heavy? Can I help you with that?"

"After all, if Kimmy does a good job selling me, we may be neighbors. I want to get off to a good start just in case," I said.

Tammi smiles back replying, "Oh my gosh that would be so great - would you? My dad expects me to bring the ammo into the house and it takes me forever and my muscles get sore."

"Of course, Tammi let me grab that. Where do you want it to go?"

Well, she was right, it was heavy, but I sucked it up and with some effort got it inside to the kitchen. That was the first time I met Tammi. Kimmy did sell me on the house, but honestly, I think it was Tammi that closed the deal. I moved in about 75 days later, the weather was warm the sun bright. Little did I know at the time just how hot things would really get.

Chapter 2

Moving In

During the 75 days before moving down, Kimmy and I spoke often and developed a great professional and working relationship. Her cheery disposition made those cold Northern Virginia winter days go by quickly - and made me look more and more forward to living in sunny Altamonte Springs.

To be honest, I was also looking forward to seeing more of my soon to be next-door neighbor, Tammi.

She seemed to pop into my mind often during those days leading up to the move. I did sneak in a question or two about her with Kimmy. After all, Tammi would become the girl next door. I hoped that Kimmy would not suspect the interest I developed in Tammi from far away.

Kimmy was happy to respond not only about Tammi, but also about her dad. It turns out to be just the two of them living there. It also turns out, that Tammi and her boyfriend Chuck were towards the end of a breakup. That tidbit of information further piqued my curiosity about the girl next door. Kimmy was a wealth of information about the other neighbors and the entire area. By the time the moving trucks pulled up to Mariners Way, I felt that I already knew the area like the back of my hand.

The move was uneventful, Kimmy was there at closing on Friday and the next day to make sure that everything was perfect. I moved in on a bright sunny Saturday morning. I was more than pleased that Tammi and her dad came by with coffee and bagels to round out a perfect start to the move.

Kimmy and Tammi got more than their share of looks from the movers. That did not go unrecognized by Tammi's dad, Joe Jackson. As we chatted more, I learned that Joe, who was himself well built and confident, is a police officer in Orlando. The pronouncement of his involvement in law enforcement was loud enough to be heard by the movers and while they still stole glances of Tammi and Kim, they became less obvious.

It seemed they, Kimmy and Tammi both loved the glances the strong muscular movers were throwing their way. While I could not hear them, I caught them whispering to each other a couple of times as they watched the movers carry my belongings into the house. I thanked Joe and Tammi for the warm welcome and gave Kimmy a big hug for all the hard work she put finding the perfect location for me. The day wrapped up! I was moved in, did some unpacking of essential things. I was so ready to take a dip in my new pool and looking forward to relaxing and sleeping the first night in my new home.

The next day, Sunday, the real unpacking would start.

One room at a time. I made it thru the bedroom, my new office and living room. I sorted thru box after box, unpacking and putting things away in either closets, drawers, or back in the box to donate to Goodwill.

About mid-day I felt it was time for a break and put on my bathing suit and I was off to another dip in the pool.

Looking over at the Jacksons, I noticed Tammi laying out by their pool taking in the sun. She was in a pink bikini top and a black bikini bottom that left nothing to the imagination. My eyes moved from her beautiful face, to her blonde hair (now with purple highlights) then around her athletic body. I instantly noticed her nipples poking thru her top. A smile grew on my face.

As my eyes slowly moved further down her body, her firm muscular legs were slightly spread. The smile grew bigger and I knew in an instant that moving here was the best decision I made in my life.

At that moment, she glanced up from the book she was reading and looked towards me.

Fuck I was busted! She caught me looking at her, I only hoped that she did not yell out and call me a fucking pervert.

My heart and time stopped as I waited to hear her scream, instead she smiled and put her book down and started to come over to the fence separating our property.

"Hi Jason!" she shouted. "How was your first night? I bet you were tired and slept well."

Glancing down, I was thankful that my cock was just starting to respond but was not too noticeable. I let the towel hang down in front of me and hoped she did not notice.

"Yes, I was very tired and when my head hit the pillow I was out," I replied.

"I bet you were," she responded. "You had lots of things moved in and to unpack. Did you get much done?"

I just looked at her my heart beating faster the closer she got. She was stunning.

"Between last night and today, I made a lot of progress. But I must tackle the kitchen next and cannot figure out where things should go. So, I am taking a break, hoping that I can come up with a plan."

"Maybe you need a woman's touch," she volunteered.

"I take care of the cooking for us and have a system that works for me. Maybe it would work for you? The houses are kind of similar and I would love to get out of this hot sun. My spring break started, and I will have time to work on my tan over the next couple of days"

Not having to think twice, the pool was on the back burner and I took her up on her offer!

"Are you kidding Tammi, I would love the help. You are an angel."

"Great," she replied. "I'll throw on some shorts and be right over."

"The door is unlocked. Just come on in. See you when you get there."

A few minutes later there she was, standing in my kitchen with that pink bikini top and a pair of black shorts pulled over the back-bikini bottom.

Let me take a minute to describe her. Tammi is about 5'4 inches tall, maybe 115 pounds soaking wet. Her body is firm but not too muscular. I found out as we talked that afternoon and into the early evening that she was part of the football cheer team at USF. Her breasts are about a 32 B-C and OMG those nipples sticking thru the pink top were driving me crazy. Her bubble butt looked rock solid from all that cheering. But her biggest asset, if I had to pick just one, is her beautiful face topped with dirty blonde hair and at least for now, purple jewel highlights. The smoldering eyes and bright white teeth framed by a sexy smile make her irresistible.

She went to work. Confirming that her kitchen and mine are almost identical, she told me where and how she had her kitchen organized and we went along and started putting things away. Dishes here, coffee cups there, wine glasses in the side cabinet, etc. Box after box was unpacked and put away. All during the time, I could not keep my eyes off her. We talked about many things over the 3+ hours.

I gave her more background on what brought me down to Florida. My company has offices here in Orlando. So, it was a simple transfer. She told me about her studies at USF and being in the nursing program and having just one more year left.

The conversation flowed easily, and I was able to keep my cock from embarrassing me by getting too hard. Watching that ass bend over and flex as she reached on her tippy toes was almost too much. The slight bulge must have been noticeable, as I caught her stealing glances at it. She of course caught me many more times watching her. All she did was smile and keep working.

Finally, as we were wrapping up, she said that she had to leave and get dinner ready as her dad will be home in an hour.

I thanked her and walked her to the door. She looked me in the eyes and I into hers, as I bent down and gave her just a hug, resisting to just wrap her in my arms kissing her deeply and pulling her over to the couch.

As I released the quick hug I said, "Tammi I can't thank you enough. You are a godsend. I would never have the kitchen this organized without you. If there is anything, I can ever do for you please let me know."

She laughed saying, "Oh my gosh, I am happy to be able to help you Jason."

A look came over her eyes and then she added, "wait you can help. Do you remember when you first came to look at this house? I was struggling with moving the ammo into the house. Dad has another delivery tomorrow. If you are around and can bring the ammo in - we can call it even!"

"Just let me know and I will be there. I will keep an eye out on the delivery also."

With that, she left. As she walked across the lawn to her house, she looked back smiling. I grinned catching her eye and shouted a "thank you" once again as I watched that ass bounce, my hand unconsciously rubbing my cock thru my shorts.

Later that night I got ready for bed. Turning out the light, I glanced out my window and noticed a low light on at the Jacksons. Looking across, I could make out Tammi in what appeared to be her bedroom. She was a couple of feet back from the front of her window. I could make out that she was only in a short-cropped white T-shirt and a pair of silk coral panties.

I could not pull my eyes away as I stared across the darkness at her. I knew she could not see me, as I stood towards the side of my window. I noticed one hand then the other, start to slide under that cropped T-shirt, and start to rub her breasts.

A "holy fuck" escaped my lips as I continued to watch. I could tell that her hand was starting to not just rub her breast but rubbing her nipples. The movement of her hand away from her body made me think that she was pulling and rolling them between her fingers.

The voyeur in me came out as I continued to watch. I could not resist rubbing my cock thru my shorts. I pulled my cock out over the top of my shorts. It was getting harder and harder in my hand as my eyes focused on her and her body.

Her eyes were half-closed as she played with her breasts. After a minute I could see her right-hand start to slide down her body. My eyes followed its movement as it disappeared inside her panties. Her left hand teasing her nipple, the right-hand starts to slide up and down inside her panties. I could just imagine that she had a finger sliding along her slit.

My mind started to race thinking about how wet her pussy must be. How wet were her fingers getting? Does she trim her bush? Maybe a landing strip? Or is it my favorite, shaved and smooth?

I watched contently, as I stroked my cock, my pants now down and off my body. Precum providing the lube as I slowly stroked and stroked. I was mesmerized by the show in front of me. Her hand, still inside her panties, started to rub faster and faster. One hand a blur between her legs. The other stretching the shirt as she pulled at one nipple and then the other.

Then, suddenly, I saw her body go rigid, start to tremble, her hips thrusting against her hand. A loud moan came out of my lips as I tightened my grip around my cock and stroked faster! While her hand started to slow, it was my hand that now became a blur.

"MMMMMMM ... fuck Yesss," escaped my lips as my cock erupted.

The vision of her across the yard and rubbing her pussy and tits sent me over the edge. Pulse after pulse of my cum hit the window and slowly slid down the glass. My first orgasm in my new house and I am at the window, unloading my cum, watching the girl next door!

"Oh, my fucking god. That was hot," I whisper to myself.

Just when I thought it could not get better, I watch her pull her hand out of her panties. My eyes refocused and I swear I can see her fingers soaking wet with her cum.

Tammi lifts her eyes, looks out of her window and towards my house. Towards my window? I swear I see a smile on her face as she puts a finger in her mouth and her tongue circles it, licking it clean then sucking it as he pulls it from her mouth. The first finger was followed by the second and then the third. Each finger getting sucked like it was a cock in her mouth.

"Holy Shit. Did she see me?" I wonder.

Then, as if proclaiming the show is over, she pulls the fourth finger from her mouth and reaches up and pulls the blinds closed.

Chapter 3

The Next Day: Ammo

I awoke the next morning, the beginning of the third day in my new home. Opening my eyes, I started to wonder if I just had the most fabulous dream or, did what I was replaying in my mind really happen?

Looking at the bedroom window, I noticed the dried cum on the glass.

"Fuck! It was real," I thought to myself.

I quickly got up and cleaned off the window, then hopped in to grab a morning shower.

As it was Monday, after breakfast I set up my home office to start my day. I am lucky I guess because I can work from home most days. All I need is a phone, a computer, and the internet and I am all set.

The day seemed to go quickly it was getting to be around 2:30 when I noticed the UPS truck drive past my house and stop at the Jacksons. I remembered Tammi had said that there was another ammo delivery expected. I also remembered that I had committed to help her get it into the house.

The UPS guy got out his wheel truck and brought the huge heavy box to the front door. I saw he rang the bell - Tammi answer and signed for it. The UPS guy quickly ran back- hopped into the truck and was off.

rmva
rmva
120 Followers