A Good Girl Fantasy - On the Phone

Story Info
Sucking Daddy while he talks on the phone.
1.6k words
4.26
30.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this fantasy depicts adult characters, well over 18 years of age, in a consensual nonmonogamous DD/LG relationship.

I've been thinking about it all afternoon. For days, really. I should have told you about it before. I'm sorry, Daddy. I always try to be good but sometimes it's so hard.

I've been thinking hard about you, hard. i have this fantasy, Daddy. About you sitting at the desk, headphones on, gaming. Sitting back, watching videos. About you talking on the phone. And all the while, I'm at your feet. Between your knees, really. Staring hungrily at your cock, begging you for it. I love Daddy's cock so much. I love it in my mouth, the feel of it hitting the back of my throat as I gag. The shape of you as I suck on the head, as I wrap my hand right around your length. The taste of it when you slap it against my face and I beg you to let me have it in my mouth again. I love all cock, and pussy too, but Daddy's cock is always my favourite.

What I've been thinking about most is you on the phone. Talking to Liz while I beg you with my eyes. Then you pull yourself out of your shorts and cover the phone, whisper that I know what you want, and I do. Daddy wants his Good Girl's mouth.

I open wide and you shake your head as you talk to Liz. I know that that means. Licking you all over, I spit shine you til your cock glistens in the low light of the lamp, til my face shines wetly. You wrap your fist around my hair and pull me back, looking for the string of saliva that stretches from your cock to my lips.

"Good Girl," you mouth, before returning to your conversation. I suck on your head, slow and measured, while my hand grips you. Even then there's an inch and more, untouched, so I dip down, laving every succulent bit of you as I go. Bubbles froth everywhere and you say something about your shorts soaking up the moisture but I'm lost to what I'm doing and have no idea if you're talking to me or Liz. I don't care; Daddy's cock is my world right now and I savour every glorious inch. I'm moaning now, and have no idea if Liz can hear me. I don't care. At some point, that becomes part of the fun. It's not just the liquid pooling, falling from my mouth, as I work you with my mouth and hand, dripping down my wrist and onto your leg and shorts and oh yes your chair that's what you were talking about before okay I get it now but Daddy, Daddy I need your cock, Daddy. It's the noise of me sucking it; the sound of it sloshing and me gagging; the moans deep in my throat because I want it so bad. I have it in my mouth but it's not enough anymore. I'm squirming, moaning, and you know exactly what I need. You fist my hair that little bit tighter til it hurts, push me down until I gag and moan and inhale noisily through my nose, crushed as it is against your crotch.

"You know what Daddy wants to feel. Come on, Good Girl. Give it to Daddy." And I do know. You've put the phone on speaker at some point, how long ago I have no idea, and now that your other hand is free you wrap it around my throat, choking me even as your other hand pushes me further onto your cock.

"What are you doing? Is Joy there?" Liz's voice echoes down the line, but I can't parse the words. I'm too busy cumming, dripping with it even as you drip with my saliva, and I keen, the high pitch muffled but distinct.

"Yeah, she's here, but she's busy right now. Her mouth is full." And Liz moans and swears because she wants Daddy too. Your hands relax and you pat the side of my face with your palm, slapping it a couple times until I come up for air, still spasming and moaning with want. "Joy, say hi to Liz."

I pant, then clear my throat and try again. "Hi, Liz. How are --"

You throw me back down onto your cock and I mumble the words around your cock, knowing now that you want her to hear me, to know what I'm doing. You pull me back up and demand I say it out loud. "Tell her what you're doing, Joy."

"I'm sucking Daddy's cock, I'm getting it wet just like Daddy likes. You can't join this time, Liz, it's just me and Daddy and Daddy's delicious cock is allll miiiiine." I drag out the last words, looking you in the eyes as I say them, as I lick your head with my tongue. I'm submissive but sometimes I'm a little bit mean, and besides, Daddy shares me and I share Daddy but sometimes the best times are just me and him. Liz used to be Daddy's but now I am and I want him to know how lucky I am and I want her to know too. And besides, I like people to see me, to watch me as I cum, to listen to the noises I make, and now I want her to listen and wish she were here, that she was the one I was worshiping with my tongue, about to get pounded by Daddy's cock.

You thrust up suddenly, and I gag on your cock, back deep in my throat without warning.

"Come on, Good Girl. You have more important things to do than talk to Liz," and your hand is back on my hair.

"Mmhmm, yes Daddy, I'm sorry Daddy, you're right Daddy." All you can hear is me mumbling, moaning on your cock, but somehow you know what I'm saying.

"That's my Good Girl," you croon, and I moan again, because making Daddy happy gets me wet and sucking Daddy off makes me cum. A lot.

"Please, Daddy, can I cum?" I ask. Again, it sounds like nothing resembling words but your dark chuckle tells me you know exactly what I want.

"Not yet, Joy. Good Girls have to have until Daddy says they can cum." I hear Liz moaning too, know that she's touching herself and wishing she were with us, and know that she's not allowed to cum, either. Not until Daddy says it's okay.

I nod and tell Daddy I understand through a mouthful of cock, but can't stop myself from begging. I need to cum, my whole body is shaking with need.

"Please Daddy, please can I cum please Daddy? I need to cum, please Daddy." You bend forward over me, whisper in my ear. "You know what Daddy wants to feel now, Good Girl." You grab my throat and I fall apart, locked on your cock til your hand reminds me to move up and down. The motion sets me off again and I push your cock all the way to the back of my throat again, wanting more, wanting it again, wanting all of Daddy inside of me.

You slap my face gently again, getting my attention, and I look up at you, letting your cock leave my mouth but knowing I'm covered in spit as I meet your eyes.

"Yes, Daddy?"

"You're such a Good Girl, Joy, getting me all wet, treating me so good. I want your pussy next, I want to feel it wrapped around my cock, squeezing every inch of me, milking me. Do you want that Joy? Do you want Daddy's cock in your little pussy?"

I nod, overcome, but also cumming a little just at the idea, and your hand suddenly is on my tits, squeezing my nipple. I'm incredibly sensitive and you're so good with your hands, giving me the perfect amount of pain before thumbing them gently, then twisting them hard, letting the pain spiral.

"I need Daddy's cock, Daddy. Wherever, however you want, Daddy. You can use whatever hole you like, Daddy. Daddy, can I cum again?"

The pain gets me every time, twists me tighter, and you always seem to know exactly what I need.

"You know you can't cum without Daddy's cock in you," you remind me, and I fold myself back over you, slurping you up even as I start shaking with need. "Good Girl, Joy. Do it."

And I do, cumming so hard I scream around your cock, cum dripping down my thighs.

"Good Girl. Now get on the bed," you tell me. "Liz, cum." And I realize then that she's been begging over the phone, her pussy squelching as she pummels it with her fingers, but I've not heard a word of it, not a sound, because my every sense is wrapped up in Daddy. "Good Girl. Now fuck off, Liz. My Good Girl needs my cock," and with that, I know you've ended the call. I climb onto the bed, hands and knees, pussy towards Daddy, and wait. Daddy's cock is worth waiting for, and so is Daddy's cum. And I'm still cumming, anyway.

Then Daddy's cock slides home in my pussy, and I hear your voice in my ear.

"You're going to squeeze it out of me, Joy. Milk me til I cum. I've got at least one load for your pussy, and then it's going in your ass."

And I moan because there's nothing I want more. "Daddy, can I cum? Please, Daddy?"