Erika Ch. 01

Story Info
Father pays his topless sunbathing daughter a visit.
8.8k words
4.63
80.7k
163

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction: Sunbathing daughter gets a visit from her father and gets the fuck of a life time.

'Mmmm... this definitely beats going to a tanning salon.' I thought as I laid out topless on our backyard lawn, enjoying the warmth of the sun caressing my body. The sun was shining brightly and there was a warm breeze blowing through the trees, making it a perfect day for sunbathing.

My skin glistened with lotion as I rubbed it over my 34DD breasts and toned stomach. I could enjoy myself without worrying about prying eyes from the neighbors since dad had finally installed a small privacy fence for me to relax behind.

It wasn't much, just a small 10'x10' area that was surrounded by three wooden walls and a curtain that would face the house. It was just large enough to block off any unwanted attention from the neigbors but it does not block out the sun. It could surround me completely, but I usually leave a part of it open, facing our house; I never really cared if anyone in my house saw me topless.

I moaned softly as I rubbed more lotion down my thighs and legs, enjoying the sensation of my hands gliding over my soft skin. I loved teasing guys and knew that if anyone saw me like this they'd be drooling! Not every asian girl has DD boobs or looks this good in a bikini!

My name is Erika, my father is Caucasian, and my mother is Asian. I am 5' 4", 108 pounds, with long black hair, and dark eyes, my waist is 23 ", 34 "hips, and I have a juicy pair of 34DD tits. Somehow I lucked out, and I inherited my mom's best features. My mom is a gorgeous Japanese woman, with big tits which make all the men around her drool for her and I guess I got the same set from her.

I have always been proud of my looks and not shy at all about my body around the house. It drives my Mom crazy when Dad has his poker buddies over and I'm walking around wearing booty shorts and crop tops. Nothing turns a middle-aged man on more than an innocent looking Asian girl parading around the house showing off her body.

As I finished rubbing the lotion into my skin, I wondered what any of them would think if they saw me laying out here with my tits glistening in the sun? Just the thought of it made me smile as I reached over for my drink. Sipping some of it through a straw, I savored the taste as it tickled my tongue.

As I lay back and stretched my body lazily, a movement from the corner of my eye caught my attention. Looking towards our house, I noticed the curtains on the guest bathroom window flutter slightly.

'Guess he's working from home today again!' I thought as I smiled to myself, knowing my dad must be spying on me again. I stretched my arms above my head and arched my back, letting my tits jut up proudly, showing off for my Daddy as I pretended to yawn loudly. I could just imagine him staring at me through the curtains, drooling over my barely covered pussy and naked tits as I rubbed my lotion coated hands over them slowly.

It had become sort of a game between us recently. It started with my younger brother Dean, who'd started making it a point of staying at home whenever our parents were out and I would come out to sunbathe topless. He wasn't exactly subtle about it too, always asking me when I planned on sunbathing, even going so far as to suggest days that he knew mom and dad would be out.

Of course I knew he was doing it, but instead of telling mom and getting him in trouble, I decided that I would have fun with it. Whenever I knew he was watching, I would put on a show for him, pretending that I didn't know he was spying on me while enjoying the feeling of being watched by my own little brother.

However, it wasn't long before he was caught by Dad. I guess this was what must have happened because he started spending time at our cousin's place in the afternoons, leaving me alone at home while Mom and Dad were off at work. What he didn't know that our father was a bigger voyeur than my brother!

My Dad set-up his home office right in the guest room and pretty soon, I had my father replacing my younger brother as my main peeping tom. Dad would stay home whenever mom was gone and watch me sunbathe while I pretended that I didn't see him there peeking through the curtains.

At first, it was a bit weird for me, having Dad look at me while I was topless, but then I started noticing that it actually excited me. It turned me on in a naughty way, knowing that my Dad was ogling my tits while I lay out in the sun. I wondered what he was thinking and doing, imagining him stroking himself while spying on me from behind the curtains.

It didn't bother me that my father might be masturbating while looking at me, in fact it excited me more, wondering how big of a hardon Dad was sporting because of me. I secretly enjoyed it, putting on a show for him, wiggling my ass around and teasingly rubbing lotion over my breasts and stomach.

Today was no exception as I noticed the curtain move again. Mom and Dean wouldn't be home for a few hours and Dad probably figured I was sleeping when I was out there since I always had my sunglasses on, or he didn't think I could see him peeking through the curtain. However, a naughty idea entered my mind as I finished my drink and put my glass down down, deciding to have some real fun with Dad this time.

I stood up and slipped my bikini top on, tying it behind my neck and adjusting it to make sure my tits looked their best. Making sure that Dad could hear me, I picked up my glass and muttered loudly to myself, "Hmm...guess I need a refill..." before striding purposefully across the backyard, heading towards our house.

Entering the house through the sliding door, I headed towards our kitchen, taking my time as I made another drink, knowing that my Dad was probably waiting anxiously for me to get back outside. Smiling to myself, I grabbed a tall glass and filled it with crushed ice, adding some orange juice and stirring it as I thought about what I was about to do.

Taking a sip, I headed upstairs towards Dad's office. The door was open but my Dad wasn't in... he was still in the bathroom, peeking through the curtains like a pervert. I shook my head to myself as I tiptoed down the room, smiling to myself as I set my drink down silently and crept towards the bathroom door.

Reaching it, I found the door ajar and put my ear against it, listening quietly. I listened for a moment and heard my father talking to himself, "Damn it, where the hell is she? I was just about to blow my load!"

My heart quickened as I realized that he was jerking off as he waited for me to come back outside. I pushed the door open slightly and peeked around the corner, and I saw my father standing in front of the window; his shorts were down around his ankles, and I could see he had a hand on his cock!

I know it was wrong! Not just what my father was doing - jacking off to his own daughter. But also what I was doing right now - watching him stroke his cock. But I'm a slut for cock, and my father was definitely hung. His cock still semi-hard as he stroked it eagerly, obviously anxious for me to return outside. I held my breath as I stared at it, watching as his meaty shaft pulsed between his fingers as he pumped it, wondering how many times he'd jerked off to me laying out there topless.

Yet, it really didn't bother me; I thought it was kind of cute. My breath caught in my throat as I watched him fondle himself, my pussy getting moist as I stood there. I didn't have a good view of it from the angle I was at but I could tell that he was huge by the thick shaft I saw as it slid through my father's fist.

My fingers rubbed my bikini bottom as I watched, and I felt my nipples harden as my father continued stroking his thick rod. It was exciting to watch him stand there and play with himself, wishing that I could see all of it. The thought of it made my pussy quiver as I pressed my palm against the door a little too hard and caused it to creak loudly.

My dad's head snapped towards the bathroom entrance, "Erika, what are you doing up here?"

I panicked and ducked my head around the wall, so I missed seeing my father's cock properly as he turned around, "S-sorry Daddy, I came up to ask if you needed a drink.

I didn't mean to interrupt you while you... were busy!" I called out sheepishly as took a step back into the room.

"Shit!" I heard my dad curse softly to himself as I waited for him to walk out to talk to me. I heard him zip up his pants and walk towards the door as I stood there, trying to act as casual as possible.

My dad walked out and looked at me, a guilty expression on his face as he ran his eyes over my bikini clad body, "Um... Erika, about just now... well, I...".

Even now, he couldn't help but stare at my tits, which made me smile. I knew that I had my father wrapped around my finger. I pretended to be clueless to his embarrassment as he apologized to me.

"Oh god! Erika...you won't tell anyone? You won't tell your mom, will you? I'm... I'm... I'm so sorry."

I giggled and shook my head, "Tell anyone what, Daddy? That you were jerking off to me sunbathing?"

My dad's face turned beet red as I teased him, I smiled and stepped closer, reaching out and touching my father's chest lightly as I looked up into his eyes, "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me... I don't mind if you jerk off to me sunbathing...in fact..." I whispered softly as I traced my index finger down my father's chest, trailing it over his stomach before bringing it back up, my eyes never leaving his as I finished my sentence with a soft whisper, "It's not the first time is it?"

My dad's mouth fell opened as he stared at me speechless, unable to believe that I knew he'd been spying on me this whole time. I smiled as I let my hands trail lower, my fingernails tickling my father's stomach as I leaned close, pressing my 34DD breasts against my Dad's body, "Well, I don't mind Dad, it's kind of flattering knowing that my own Dad is jerking off to me sunbathing".

My dad swallowed nervously as my fingers trailed down lower, grazing the front of his shorts, "Uh Erika, sweetie... I-"

My dad stuttered as I cut him off and stepped back, allowing him to get a good look at my barely covered body as I smiled at him and purred innocently, "I wouldn't be able to get a good tan without any tanlines if you hadn't built that privacy fence for me. So it's the least I can do to reward my Daddy for building it for me, isn't it?"

My dad just nodded wordlessly as I winked at him and turned around, sashaying my hips as I slowly walked out the room, "Well, I'm going back out and lay out so more. Um...you don't have to hide anymore when doing that. I'll be happy to give my Daddy a better view if he wants." I added as I stopped at the doorway and glanced over my shoulder coyly, making sure he saw me lick my lips at him.

My pussy was dripping wet as I walked back downstairs and went outside, picking up my drink as I reached my fence. I closed the curtain facing the house and lay back down on my towel. I looked back up at the window again and, I noticed my father was not looking at me from the window; I actually felt disappointed. 'Did I scare him off!'

Then I heard "Erika." from the other side of the curtain; it was my father.

I smiled to myself as I sat up and replied, "Yes, Daddy?"

My dad answered back shyly, "Can I join you inside the fence Erika?"

My pussy quivered with excitement as I pretended to think about it for a second before replying happily, "Sure Daddy, Come on in!"

My father came into my area with a bar stool in his hand and a very large erection in his shorts! I knew exactly what my father wanted to do.

He placed the chair down next to my towel, and I looked over at my father. His cock was tenting out his shorts very noticeably! I blushed slightly as I gave my Daddy a flirty look and asked seductively, "So Daddy, did you want to tan with me or do something else?"

My dad gulped nervously as he replied, "I uh... I came to watch you tan a bit more." I wanted him to tell me exactly what he wanted to do.

"Um...you said...I...um... didn't have to hide. So I wondered...if you...would mind...if I did...well, yes to what you asked." he mumbled awkwardly, blushing as he looked at me.

I acted surprised as I feigned innocence and asked, "You mean jerk off to me sunbathing Daddy?!"

My father turned even redder than he already was as he nodded, and I laughed, nodding my head, "Well, if the better view gives you more pleasure, Daddy. I guess it's okay with me. It would actually be kind of exciting watching a guy jack off in front of me."

My father closed the curtain all the way. "We wouldn't want the neighbours to see... You are sure that you don't mind, Erika?"

"Oh no, of course not." I lay there looking at my father through my dark sunglasses; he couldn't see that I was staring right at his cock. He stood there for a minute or so. I could tell that he was nervous, unsure as what to do next.

"Well, aren't you going to whip it out and start beating it, or are you too embarrassed?"

"No...Well, yes....kind of."

"I know what would help you. I'll bet you would feel better if I took my top off." I teased as I reached behind my neck and untied the strings holding my top together. I slowly pulled them apart and allowed my tits to spring free as my father watched me, his mouth hanging open in awe as my big juicy tits bounced into view. I tossed it off to the side and leaned back, giving my father a great view of my tits.

My dad's eyes bulged out of his head as he stared at my exposed tits; the sight seemed to excite him as his cock grew harder under his shorts! I have large, dark areolas and big nipples that tend to get very hard when I'm horny and right now they were rock hard! The sun felt warm against my bare tits as I stretched my body out lazily.

My dad just stood there for like forever, staring at them, completely mesmerized by my massive jugs. I smiled at my father as I looked through my sunglasses at the massive bulge in his shorts, "I take it, Daddy, you like what you see."

My dad nodded dumbly as he stared at my tits, ""Um...yeah, Erika. I didn't realize how beautiful they are up close. They're perfect!"

I giggled and blushed slightly as he complimented me. Preening like a cat, I arched my back and thrust my chest up towards him as I coaxed, "They are a nice juicy 34DD cup. Just in case you want to know. Now, are you going to take your shorts off and pull your cock out or what?"

I know this surprised my father, hearing his daughter telling him to pull out his cock. My father looked around nervously as he unbuttoned his shorts and lowered the zipper. Then he paused for a second, taking a deep breath as he hooked his thumbs inside them and pushed them down around his ankles, letting them fall to the ground.

The massive piece of erect meat that popped out startled me. It was huge! I had never seen a cock that long and thick before! My jaw practically dropped as I stared at it.

"Oh my god! Daddy, how big is that thing!? It looks HUGE!" I whispered as I sat up and gawked openly at it. Suddenly, the sexual tension between us shifted, as I was the one that was nervous now as I bit my lip looking at it.

My father seemed to have noticed the change, and answered with a wicked smile," Well, Erika, it's nine inches and about as thick as a red bull can."

"N-nine inches!?" I repeated as I stared at it, I couldn't even imagine how much cum must spurt out of my father's huge cock. I found myself actually hoping the volume of cum was proportional to its size. I didn't care that this was my father either, this was the most enormous cock I had ever seen, and I just wanted to see what would happen when he climaxed.

My father sat on the stool with his legs spread wide, giving me a great view of his cock. He placed the seat right at the foot of the lounge chair, so I was only a few feet away. I could see everything clearly as he grasped his meaty shaft and began stroking it; I could see the pre cum glistening in the sunlight.

I actually caught myself licking my lips as my thoughts wandered to how my father must taste. The lustful thoughts must have been written on my face as my dad chuckled and asked me the same question that I had asked him upstairs, "So you like what you see, Erika?"

I blushed but nodded my head, staring openly at his cock as I murmured, "It's amazing Daddy. I just can't get over how big your cock is. I have never seen a cock that big before!" My pussy was getting very damp as I watched my father stroke his cock as he eyed my tits hungrily. It was exciting being topless and letting my father eye fuck me while stroking his giant meat stick right in front of me!

My father worked his fist up and down his massive cock faster and faster as his eyes fixed on my body. His eyes roamed over my tits then trailed down to my barely covered crotch. I could tell that he loved the fact that I was sunbathing in just my tiny thong bikini! I knew he was undressing my bottoms in his mind. I knew the thong bikini hardly covered my pussy, so I spread my legs just enough for my father to see it. I knew he saw it when his cock stroking sped up.

"Damn, Erika! Those tits look so delicious. Your body is unbelievable!" my father groaned as he pumped his hand rapidly over his cock.

"Daddy, it feels so naughty watching you stroke your cock right in front me while staring at me like that!" I moaned as I unconsciously reached up and cupped my breasts and squeezed them gently, my eyes fixated on his meaty shaft as he jerked it.

"Erika...fuck yes, I can see your hard nipples. Your tits are so incredible!" he growled huskily, his voice heavy with desire as he jerked it faster.

I didn't know if he could make it out that my pussy was becoming incredibly wet under my thong, just by watching him jacking off. "Oh Daddy, look at how erect my nipples are." I moaned as I rolled them between my fingers.

My father just grunted as he stroked his cock faster as he stared at my tits, "Fuck that's hot Erika! Play with them for me, baby!" he growled as he masturbated feverishly, his voice hoarse with need as he increased his pace.

My pussy quivered as I heard him call me baby; it made me feel sexy, knowing that I was making my Daddy this excited. I licked my lips and smiled as I obeyed my father. I pinched my nipples between my fingers as I imagined they were my father's fingers squeezing them. I twisted my nipples slightly as I arched my back and looked straight into my father's eyes, "Mmmm, Daddy, what are you thinking when you look at my tits?"

My father groaned as he answered me, "Baby... oh fuck. All sorts of fucking dirty, lustful, incestuous thoughts, Erika! Fuck, if only you weren't my daughter!"

I let my father stroke his cock a bit longer before I decided to give him a taste of his fantasies.

"Like what? Are you thinking about feeling my tits?" At that point, I fondled my tits more. "Are you thinking about licking my nipples?" I raised my large erect nipples to my mouth and flicked my tongue across them. This sent a surge of pleasure all through my body.

"Are you thinking about sucking my tits?" I held my tits closer and began to suck on my own tits. I sucked each tit alternately, making loud slurping noises to entice my father. My pussy got unbelievably wet, and I almost thought that I orgasmed without even touching myself!

My father was now working his cock with lightning speed; his long thick shaft glistened with pre cum. My eyes widened as I watched streams of precum leaking from his swollen cockhead, dripping down his fingers and coating his massive shaft.

I moaned as I removed my saliva coated nipple from my mouth with a pop and whispered, "Daddy...tell me what else you want to do to me."

My dad gasped as he grunted, "I want to rip that skimpy fucking bikini off and bury my face between those beautiful tits. Oh, Erika! If only you knew how long I've dreamed about tasting those wonderful tits."